PDA

View Full Version : I'm Happy......

Jesus Christ
10-22-2006, 11:04 PM
I'm happy because i'm not the only fanatic mother fucker with nothing better to do then check out this wu-corp forum.

I'm happy knowing i'm not the only one to blow over 300 dollars on wu- wear.

I'm happy knowing i'm not the only one wearing them ugly ass wu- shoes.

I'm happy knowing that i'm not the only that got upset when I read uggly ass wu shoes because they are quite fresh.

I'm happy knowing i'm not the only one that buys these second string wu killah bee joints just in hopes a real wu member is on there.

I'm happy knowing i'm not the only one with that gay ass bobby digital poster(the one where rza's dressed in silver silk hat shirt and black mask) hanging in my bedroom that my friends clown me over every time they come over.

I'm happy knowing i'm not the only one that got upset when they heard 50cent how to rob.

I'm happy knwoing i'm not the only one that would hit QOP's dog ass just for being a wu fan- and be happy about it too.

Because i'm happy knowing that every wu fan wants a chick that's a fan of the wu so we don't have to listen to that sappy radio shit when were getting head.

And I'm happy knowing that i'm not the only person that spent 300 to 750 bucks on a wu leather or goose down jacket.

I'm happy knowing i'm not the only one that went out and bought wu-tang comic books.

I'm happy knowing i'm not the only person wasting hours upon hours trying to master 36 chambers for every wu- character on the Shalion style video game.

I'm happy knowing i'm not the only one that drove over 700 miles to see a wu-tang concert.

I'm happy knowing that there are Wu-Tang fans out there more pathetic than me................

snapple
10-22-2006, 11:10 PM
umm recent things that made me happy, i have way too many happy memories to list em all, and some of them i dont wanna share

recent things i'm happy about :

i'm happy i am now eating right

i'm happy that i no longer smoke ciggerets

i'm happy i can spend time with my mother

i'm happy i don't spend money on weed anymore but still stay high

i'm happy i work a low paying job even though i do say i hate it

i'm happy i'm getting good grades and am back at school

i'm happy i'm finnaly trying to pursure the music thing

i'm happy even people down south feel me when i spit

i'm happy that the sun always shines in floirda

i'm happy with where i'm going

i'm happy i met this one person

i'm happy i'm seeing methodman live next week

i'm happy i just smoked some chronic and ate cookies while posting on wu-tang corp

i'm happy =)

Skellington
10-23-2006, 07:06 AM
I'm Skellington