PDA

View Full Version : sooo am I an ignorant asshole?

snapple
10-22-2006, 11:42 PM
as some of you may know, i temperaroly reside in the sunshine state known as Florida for now. now i get my haircut often, i care about the way my hair looks, and i get really pissed if i dont like the way my hair is. now become i came down here i tried to get as much info as possible, but everyone only knows about Miami, so i came down here with no knowledge. had one horrible barber expereince when i was down here then i found an ill shop, actually 2 ill shops. but one of them is much classier and does a fullshape and they have leather seats you sit in while you cut your hair, i'll pay extra to get my haircut like a baller. anyway ive been to this real expensive but nice barber 4 or 5 times now. now i went in for a cut, and they tried to give me a female. when they called me over i said can i have that guy and pointed to the other dude cutting someone elses hair, and they said no he's busy right now, i calmly said can i wait till he is done, then they said sure. so i go back and sit down and the woman is grilling me. i think she said asshole under her breath too. i waited and got my cut by dook and was on my way. she was really grilling me hard man, like she was gonna pull out and blow me away i swear that bitch had HATE in her eyes. i don't see why she was so offended by the fact i didn't want a cut by her. i mean to be honest i didn't really care at the time about her feelings it didn't bother me, but after i left i thought about it and felt pretty bad, it's gonna be akward next time i go in there i bet.....did i even do anything wrong?

Longbongcilvaringz
10-22-2006, 11:48 PM
dunno why you care if a chick cuts your hair, watever.

she had no reason to be pissed off, your the fucking customer, you can have yur hair cut by whoever you want.

EAGLE EYE
10-22-2006, 11:52 PM
you shoulda offered her the option of triming your pubez

snapple
10-22-2006, 11:54 PM
hahhahahaha the day i pay a chick to put razors near my penis, how fucking stupid do you think i am?

Murdah Piff
10-23-2006, 12:50 AM
man fuck her, the bitch probably still got paid at the end of the day

maestro wooz
10-23-2006, 01:06 AM
yeah its kind of a dick move but i feel the same way, i only let a female cut my hair if theres no one else and im in a rush. They try to do too much and fuck it up, everytime.

ShaDynasty
10-23-2006, 03:46 AM
it was insensitive, but women simply cant cut hair, so why fuck up your head

CHRONZ
10-23-2006, 05:04 AM
i would have done the same thing...

SHRAP
10-23-2006, 06:13 AM
i wouldnt let a ho cut my hair unless maybe it was a dyke bitch wit a fade that talks in a male voice

Skellington
10-23-2006, 07:05 AM
You have to actually have hair before someone's able to cut it Crap.

Unforgiven
10-23-2006, 07:56 AM
Who cares? If duns been your barber the last 4 or 5 times and you like the way he does his thing, then your entitled to keep going back to him. Women shouldn't work in a male barbershop unless their servin' drinks in skimpy outfits....

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
10-23-2006, 08:22 AM
dunno why you care if a chick cuts your hair, watever.

she had no reason to be pissed off, your the fucking customer, you can have yur hair cut by whoever you want.

co sign

SHRAP
10-23-2006, 09:11 AM
You have to actually have hair before someone's able to cut it Crap.

http://myspace-722.vo.llnwd.net/00565/22/74/565264722_l.jpg

WHATS THAT SHIT ON TOP OF MY HEAD FAG?

Skellington
10-23-2006, 09:58 AM
I dunno man, maybe you haven't been washing y'rself in the last couple of weeks....but that ain't hair man.....

oLd_KaiNry
10-23-2006, 11:26 AM
allways got my hair cut by a girl, it been the same girl for over 16 years, i was one of her first client, now shes 35 years old and she still looks hot and cuts them better than those italians that work in the same barbershop

Frontal Lobotomy
10-23-2006, 11:31 AM
I need a new barber, but fuck payingover the odds for them to just trim it down. I've only had one barber in my entire life that has done my hair exactly as I wanted it done, and they fucked off to Austrailia or something. I think having someone you know who will do the job right is important, and fuck whatever the other lackies think