PDA

View Full Version : Lets say

CID DIGITAL
10-23-2006, 05:48 PM
Lets say many things.

Lets say that Goddess has laid off of Raplevel for something like two days and Chica has done the same here. There are some post to be found by both but now in the usual areas. Thats called improvement on spam.

Now...

Lets also say that I know of a site that needs help ridding their spam accounts but they are at a lose for ideas on how to really get that done. Does anybody out there know of some ideas? Also if you got some serious skills in this area then PM me and I can get you in contact with the person that the site belongs to and I am sure that they would be very appriciative. Trust me, it would be worth it to help this person. They are good ppl.

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 05:19 PM
Lets say that I bump my own thread and I also live by the code laid down on American Hunger. Whaaa!

maestro wooz
10-24-2006, 07:29 PM
when it gets to the point that their only purpose is to spam and they become dedicated to the spam, really your best bet is to make registration require admin approval or find personal information about them and threaten violence.

maestro wooz
10-24-2006, 07:30 PM
outside of threatening violence, often times you just have to hope they grow up.

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 07:34 PM
Lets say that Its Count Bass D, he needs help getting his site to block ppl selling pills and all that Bullshit. He just made it to where you have to log in to even view but he says that its still not enough and he wants to know if anybody can help. D had one of the best sites for artist and ppl that truley love music and its power. He keeps shit real. A site like that deserves peace. The work that the Count has made so far also warrents that he get his peace.

Anybody out there?