PDA

View Full Version : tHESE hOME cONDITIONS...

Civilison
10-23-2006, 09:34 PM
just got back home, we're supposed to get at each other in the future. "damn man, that was obvious" as some peeps were sayin. its hard to say why it happened the way it did but it was real smooth... the city streets were somehow warm today like giving a sense of safety. maybe it was my friend Crystal but all is good anyway.

im feelin good, things seem like they are going somewhere but you never know where life will kick you. regardless... all is good.

the norm is here... yea, no doubt! but some people see it and some people see it by the side; as in seperated. yeah its confusing to me but my thoughts keep givin me clues as to what they really mean.

it is crazy... a trip to the city

peace to the reader

Sicka than aidZ
10-24-2006, 12:16 AM
last cat who made absolutely no sense like your post i told "stay off the meth" no offense brotha but yeah i dont know what the hell u tryin to say. its all good peace to u to my brotha stay up

Civilison
10-25-2006, 03:56 PM
last cat who made absolutely no sense like your post i told "stay off the meth" no offense brotha but yeah i dont know what the hell u tryin to say. its all good peace to u to my brotha stay up

peace sicka

lol... yeah man, i feel you on this one.

i feel the reason you didnt totally diss me but approached me with respect is because you yourself maybe felt like you weren't sure if what was written had or had no sense. i respek that

truth is, its some notes of mine.

PEACE TO YOU

Sicka than aidZ
10-25-2006, 04:02 PM
peace sicka

lol... yeah man, i feel you on this one.

i feel the reason you didnt totally diss me but approached me with respect is because you yourself maybe felt like you weren't sure if what was written had or had no sense. i respek that

truth is, its some notes of mine.

PEACE TO YOU
stay active brotha we cool as fuk

oLd_KaiNry
10-25-2006, 04:19 PM
okay....

who wants some icre cream ?