PDA

View Full Version : post pictures of your ice

snapple
10-24-2006, 03:33 PM
and all you meth fiends thats not what i'm talking about, i'm talking jewlery. i see post your pics and post your kicks, now lets see whos got the nicest rocks in here. post em up if you're a baller

Locust
10-24-2006, 03:36 PM
jewelry is for women

Sicka than aidZ
10-24-2006, 03:45 PM
i aint got shit but my best friend gots it all. All the way down to the gold fronts. Fuckin iced the fuck out. Its that cat i was talkin about in that one thread when i said i jacked those oc'z

Skellington
10-24-2006, 04:14 PM
http://www.electronfx.com/stock/ice_cubes015.jpg

Sexy Jasper
10-24-2006, 04:14 PM
http://pics.livejournal.com/terrazzinnie/pic/0000h5z8

Murdah Piff
10-24-2006, 04:50 PM
i only rock gold cuban links, no diamonds no platinum no silver just GOLD

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-24-2006, 05:11 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAH WTF??

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 05:15 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAH WTF??

Hes speakin on snapple. I seen where somebody asked him if it was snapple like the fruity drink and snapple was like naw. Thats wack. I read that , that is where he got it from a long time ago cuz he took one to school everyday.

I feel like just washing this forum of the fake but there will always be a few to make those that are true. What do you do.......

Fuck "ice"

Instead of wearing all this shit , we need to find new ways to use it as conducters and shit. oh well....

oLd_KaiNry
10-24-2006, 05:19 PM
all i got is a plain and simple 14k gold chain

CHRONZ
10-24-2006, 05:20 PM
i do not wear Rings or Chains...
i dig fresh gear.. not ice..

CherChezLaMarauder
10-24-2006, 05:47 PM
I must of spen6 thousands on jewelry from 18 - 24. Yeeesh

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 05:49 PM
I must of spen6 thousands on jewelry from 18 - 24. Yeeesh

Wow! When you die then what will become of the progress that you have made???

CherChezLaMarauder
10-24-2006, 05:50 PM
what good is progress if I'm dead, genius?

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 06:00 PM
what good is progress if I'm dead, genius?

right. Look, I aint on here for the same purpose as you so just play ur corner.

CherChezLaMarauder
10-24-2006, 06:05 PM
You and your e-purpose are obsolete. My preference is front-lines, compadre. Guard your grill.

maestro wooz
10-24-2006, 07:27 PM
http://www.alexanderlowry.com/iceimgs/IceCubes.jpg
The best emcee with no chain ya ever heard

i try to keep it gully and i usually rock new balances but i do have a nice pair of jordans i got a little while ago. I mostly use em for basketball but ill take them to class if theres some fly biddies. Shits are nice as hell on the court, you can plant and pivot with ease and theyve got great grip, i never have to bitch about the slippery court.
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-2100-1161735845.jpg

TAURO
10-24-2006, 07:42 PM
The only thing I wear is my Jesus Piece with the Virgin Mary to the side and it ain't no decoration.

Like someone said earlier that stuffs for women.

Gawd
10-24-2006, 08:24 PM
I have a nice watch...as in maybe a 100$ watch i got as a gift...other then that i spend my money on other things.....

snapple
10-24-2006, 10:21 PM
Hes speakin on snapple. I seen where somebody asked him if it was snapple like the fruity drink and snapple was like naw. Thats wack. I read that , that is where he got it from a long time ago cuz he took one to school everyday.

I feel like just washing this forum of the fake but there will always be a few to make those that are true. What do you do.......

Fuck "ice"

Instead of wearing all this shit , we need to find new ways to use it as conducters and shit. oh well....

first of all you're an idiot, and you know what, if you don't like jewlery, that's fine, then just don't come in the thread, if you don't have jewlery or don't like jewlery why come in the thread? if you don't like G-unit do you register on their fourms? i'm fake? nah man, you got it twisted.

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 10:35 PM
first of all you're an idiot, and you know what, if you don't like jewlery, that's fine, then just don't come in the thread, if you don't have jewlery or don't like jewlery why come in the thread? if you don't like G-unit do you register on their fourms? i'm fake? nah man, you got it twisted.

look man, you can either rebuild or you can walk. You know what I'm talkin about. I will go in any thread if I please for whatever reason that I want. I came in here on the purpose that the "ice" shit is killing culture. being obsessed about objects like that for those purposes is a waste of life. Goals man. Goals. This is not a beef response either. It will be the only time I break it down for you in this thread. I know what I see and I speak truth. I know what you are up to and I dont condone it. Posting picures of "ice" has no cause. You havent seen that nobody has posted any pics. let alone you, the thread starter. What is it that you want snapple? Cuz it dont look like knowledge to me. I hope you get better because this world needs strong minds these days like nobodys biz. I pray for those that never knew. Thats true.

Prolifical ENG
10-24-2006, 10:41 PM
fuck ice and gold....if anything id wear beads.

snapple
10-24-2006, 10:42 PM
look man, you can either rebuild or you can walk. You know what I'm talkin about. I will go in any thread if I please for whatever reason that I want. I came in here on the purpose that the "ice" shit is killing culture. being obsessed about objects like that for those purposes is a waste of life. Goals man. Goals. This is not a beef response either. It will be the only time I break it down for you in this thread. I know what I see and I speak truth. I know what you are up to and I dont condone it. Posting picures of "ice" has no cause. You havent seen that nobody has posted any pics. let alone you, the thread starter. What is it that you want snapple? Cuz it dont look like knowledge to me. I hope you get better because this world needs strong minds these days like nobodys biz. I pray for those that never knew. Thats true.

because ive never owned ice in my life. thats why I have no pictures. goals man? i don't have goals? what are you saying ock....i put myself out here on this fourm, i'm living in a new area to achieve my goals man, i left my home, excuse me, but who the fuck are you?

you're not breaking shit down. you just assume i'm some idiot who is fasinated with jewlery. you sound like one of those kids who thinks hes so rightous. you know what man, it's not personal beef, but you're clearing taking shots and making assumtions about me.

there are Post your pictures threads, post your kicks, post your drunken friends threads, all this shit up in GD, and you target on me? for not promoting knowledge? son i contribute to KTL, when kids act ignorant on this site do i let it slide? do you know who I am at all?

you want "the knowledge" the knowledge is that i knew from the begginging nobody was gonna post any pictures because nobody would have pictures. you have charecters like SLIPPY THE PIMP on here, and i find it ridiculious. a lot of these kids run their mouths on this website. look man i'm not even gonna get into it, i'm not wise enough for you or have enough knowledge, i'm poisoning this righouts website, maybe i should just leave. matter a fact, PEACE i'm out. you can ban my account if youd like.

Bloo
10-24-2006, 11:04 PM

Black Hole Sun! Won't you come, and wash away the rain!
Black Hole Sun! Won't you come! Won't you cuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm...!

http://www.electronfx.com/stock/ice_cubes015.jpg
Now that's some icy shit for yous ^O^

TERRA
10-24-2006, 11:12 PM
haha everyone on this forum is broke

Bloo
10-24-2006, 11:28 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/BlooHook/c6_2.jpg

TeknicelStylez
10-24-2006, 11:33 PM
You wear beads in my neighborhood and you're going to get killed really quickly.

tekunique
10-24-2006, 11:35 PM
You wear beads in my neighborhood and you're going to get killed really quickly.
tek will still be talkin bout jersey when hes 90...LOL

TeknicelStylez
10-24-2006, 11:37 PM
I <3 NJ

when I was locked up I carved a skyline with a moon stars and the word Jersey written in the sky into a bar of soap.

It's the place where dreams are shattered lol

TeknicelStylez
10-24-2006, 11:38 PM
Than the pieces are fused together to assemble some sort of a crude shank

Bloo
10-24-2006, 11:53 PM
Yeah, I was on the totally opposite side of Jeresy then. All I saw were white people.

Unforgiven
10-24-2006, 11:57 PM
I have something that hangs but its not a chain...all the girlies love it like it was a chain though

Bloo
10-25-2006, 12:02 AM
I usually sprinkle glitter on my balls too...

Hoes like shiny shit :yes:

EAGLE EYE
10-25-2006, 12:02 AM
http://www.snowking.ca/2004%20pics/ice%20sculpture2.jpg

I wanna put this on a chain

TeknicelStylez
10-25-2006, 12:07 AM
Yeah, I was on the totally opposite side of Jeresy then. All I saw were white people.

It's all mixed up mang, you can see straight white people and mansions than 5 minutes driving you'll see crack houses and people gang banging

Unforgiven
10-25-2006, 12:12 AM
I usually sprinkle glitter on my balls too...

Hoes like shiny shit :yes:

:lmao:

Speaking of ice, ya'll seen Raekwon's new piece? That shit is hectttic!

Sicka than aidZ
10-25-2006, 02:34 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YO I COULDNT BELIEVE THAT CAT I WAS TALKIN BOUT. HIS NAMEZ CALVIN AND HE HAD THAT SHIT SPELLED IN GOLD ON HIS WATCH. NO JOKE HE HAD A CHAIN WIT A PLANET ON IT LIKE SATURN IT HAD A RING AND THEN ANOTHER CHAIN HANGIN BELOW HIS BELT WIT A DOG TAG LOOKIN THING. THIS SHITS ALL GOLD. SO YEAH HE SHOWED ME THE FRONTZ. BUNCHA DIAMOND'Z IN HIS EARZ AND SHIT NOT SOMETHIN ID GO OUT WEARING I DONT KNOW WHO HE THINKZ HE'Z FOOLIN THAT SHITZ DANGEROUS. HE BENCHEZ LIKE 420 BUT THAT AINT SHIT. HIM AND HIS COUSIN GOT THE BELT BUCKLEZ AND SHIT, SCARFACE JACKETZ IT WAS A TRIP GOIN IN TO WALMART WITH THIS CAT I AINT SEEN HIM IN 8 YEARZ I THOUGHT HE WAS GONE. AND HE'Z BACK!! I SEEN MORE CASH THAT NIGHT THAN I SEEN LIKE OVER 10 YEARZ FOR REAL. SHIT WAS A TRIP. HE AINT INTO NUTHIN ILLEGAL THO THAT SHIT'Z BACK IN THE PAST. LMAO JACKIN THAT BITCH U SHOULDA SEEN THE LOOK ON HER FACE. AWWWW FUCK, U KNOW CUZ I AINT WELL KNOWN OUTTA MY REZ NO MORE, EVERYONE THINKZ IM DEAD OR IN JAIL. BUT YEAH IM HIGH IT WAS THE FUNNEST TIME I HAD IN A GRIP. OLD FUCKIN DOUGH BOY BACK IN TOWN. WE GONNA GET ON THE MOVIE TIP AND MAKE SOME FETTY. HE GOTS SOME SICK MOTORCYCLEZ I GUESS GONNA FUCK SOME SHIT UP. I JUST HOPE I DONT GET TIED DOWN BY SOME POUNDZ AND END UP DEAD OR LOCKED UP, PROBABLY LOCKED THE FUCK UP AND DIE IN JAIL IT WOULDNT SUPRISE ME. IMAGINE AN ENTIRE CLASS ALL THE WAY THRU ELEMENTARY SCHOOL OF CATZ WHO DIDNT MAKE IT. LOL, NONE OF US, LOL, NOT A SINGLE ONE, AND THEN SEE MAHFUCKIN CALVIN AN KENNY LIVIN IT UP. FUCK WE DROPPED AT LIKE 1ST DAY OF NINTH GRADE. HAHAAA! CYA

J-Cee
10-25-2006, 02:46 AM
i just wear silver,fuk all the ice..dont mean shit.

shaolinsword
10-25-2006, 02:51 AM

Fuck "ice"

So how do you define all the "fake" people?

Visionz
10-25-2006, 03:08 AM
It's all mixed up mang, you can see straight white people and mansions than 5 minutes driving you'll see crack houses and people gang banging Why don't the local gangstas take a drive for 5 minutes. I'
ve always wondered about shit like that. Like during the LA riots, isn't beverly hills close by? If I'm down & out in LA and was needing to let out some aggression w/ 3,000 of my closest friends, i think that would have to be atleast top 3 places on my mind. Of course they probably quickly had the national guard form a line across the borders. They'll let poor people suffer all day long but they'll defend the rich people to YOUR death

Sicka than aidZ
10-25-2006, 04:16 AM
So how do you define all the "fake" people?

SEE LIKE THERE'Z CATZ HERE WHO BEEN AROUND RICH ASS CATZ, SO U KNOW ITS EASY TO KEEP AN OPEN MIND. THEN THERE'S FOLKZ WHO TRY JUMPIN DOWN YOUR THROAT TRYIN TO SAY SHIT LIKE SHIT AINT REAL CUZ THEY NEVER SEEN NO CATZ WIT DOUGH. IT AINT A REAL BIG DEAL. SPECIALLY WHEN THERE'Z AS MUCH DOPE AS WE GOT. FIGADEALME? LIKE I WAS TALKIN TO SOMEONE LAST NIGHT AND THEY THOUGHT I WAS TRYIN TO BE HARD WHEN I WAS TALKIN ABOUT JACKIN A BITCH FOR SOME OXY'S. SHIT MUTHAFUCKA I AINT SAID SHIT THAT MOST CATZ IN THE DRUG GAME DONT SEE EVERY OTHER DAY. WHAT I WAS GETTIN AT WAS I JACKED MY BEST FRIENDZ MONEY WITHOUT KNOWIN IT WAS HIS. 20 OXY'Z IS LIKE 400 BUCKS IT AINT SHIT. THE RICH WHITE FOLKS HERE BUY FOR 80 AND SHIT. NOT LIKE I DONT GOTTA PAY HIM BACK. IT WAS JUST CLASSIC TO SEE THAT SHIT GO DOWN LIKE THAT, WE AINT SEEN EACH OTHER SINCE FUCKIN 98'. THATS A LONG ASS TIME. WE WAS JUST LAUGHIN LIKE CRAZED CUZ THATS HOW WE GREW UP, TAKIN SHIT. MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD YO, MOST FOOLZ WOULDA BEEN SHITTIN THEIR PANTZ. AND MUTHAFUCKAZ WAS LOOKIN AT ME LIKE I WAS CRAZY CUZ I SAID NAW BITCH GET THE FUK OUT AND WAS LAUGHIN MY ASS OFF AT THIS BALLIN ASS BROTHA CUZ THEY DIDNT UNDERSTAND, WE WAS RAISED TOGETHER IT WAS LIKE SOME FUNNY SHIT LIKE THE OLD DAYZ. SOME OF YALL GOT IT TWISTED ERQUEL COULD PROBABLY LICK MOST YALL MUTHAFUCKAZ. I LIVE ON THE FUCKIN REZ FAM, ALL KINDZ OF SHIT HAPPENZ. PEACE

Murdah Piff
10-25-2006, 09:42 AM

FUCK ALL HIPPIES

Dokuro
10-25-2006, 10:57 AM
no chains they represent oppression
no dimonds children in africa die mining that shit

the only thing i rock is bracers greevs and belt

WARPATH
10-25-2006, 10:58 AM
because ive never owned ice in my life. thats why I have no pictures. goals man? i don't have goals? what are you saying ock....i put myself out here on this fourm, i'm living in a new area to achieve my goals man, i left my home, excuse me, but who the fuck are you?

you're not breaking shit down. you just assume i'm some idiot who is fasinated with jewlery. you sound like one of those kids who thinks hes so rightous. you know what man, it's not personal beef, but you're clearing taking shots and making assumtions about me.

there are Post your pictures threads, post your kicks, post your drunken friends threads, all this shit up in GD, and you target on me? for not promoting knowledge? son i contribute to KTL, when kids act ignorant on this site do i let it slide? do you know who I am at all?

you want "the knowledge" the knowledge is that i knew from the begginging nobody was gonna post any pictures because nobody would have pictures. you have charecters like SLIPPY THE PIMP on here, and i find it ridiculious. a lot of these kids run their mouths on this website. look man i'm not even gonna get into it, i'm not wise enough for you or have enough knowledge, i'm poisoning this righouts website, maybe i should just leave. matter a fact, PEACE i'm out. you can ban my account if youd like.

Seems like every where I go, people still got Slippy's dick on their brain, and they won't let him die.

SHRAP
10-25-2006, 11:06 AM
no hes just a fag that likes to type peoples names in all his posts