PDA

View Full Version : The death of Slippy.

WARPATH
10-24-2006, 04:05 PM
To everyone that got their feelings hurt...........

FUCK YOU

Because I still don't give a fuck. If you can't take a joke, then your emotional ass belongs on the Internet.

Yes, I was posting as Slippy The Pimp aka Jesus Christ- it's the same account with a name change.

If you didn't know it was because you weren't suppose to know. If you did know........then I probably told you, but I left enough clues for any member to figure it out......and some of you did.

Slippy the Pimp was my brain child, and now thanks to you mother fuckers he's dead, he'll never post here again.

I did it because it was fun.

I never changed my attitude. I would've posted the same things on this account, It's just that when I did mother fuckers got emotional.....they couldn't handle it when I was saying shit.

So I let Slippy Loose, then all of sudden it became entertaining like it was suppose to be. I immidietlly saw change in peoples attitudes twoards me.

I do apologize to those of you that took the heat off of me.......

Sicka and Tuco. I think there was some others but I can't remember now.

And I would like to thank my friends on here who kept their mouth shut about it.

Slippy's dead. You killed my kid. FUCK YOU.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/slippydapimp/mushrooms-icon.jpg

Sexy Jasper
10-24-2006, 04:08 PM
You're gay, bring Slippy back.

CherChezLaMarauder
10-24-2006, 04:08 PM
Dude, you're setting yourself up with this thread. Delete it now while you can. I threw a little cheapshot, but I couldn't resist. I'm on your side though =D

PANDA PISS
10-24-2006, 04:10 PM
dude, you were havin a convo with yourself

JASPER
10-24-2006, 04:13 PM
You're gay, bring Slippy back.
No, you're gay. Faggit homophile bitch.

Skellington
10-24-2006, 04:15 PM
I never received Slippy in my mortuary

WARPATH
10-24-2006, 04:16 PM

I was having a conversation with Slippy The Pimp. A child of my own creation. I recall you having conversations with him too.

MsRzaRecTaH
10-24-2006, 04:32 PM
lol@thread!

zeppelin2k
10-24-2006, 04:34 PM
charge on

WARPATH
10-24-2006, 04:52 PM
Dude, you're setting yourself up with this thread. Delete it now while you can. I threw a little cheapshot, but I couldn't resist. I'm on your side though =D

Nah, Slippy's played out now. The only reason I kept it going was because I could. Besides I'm tired of shittin' on people as Slippy. I guess I have to shut down my shyheim chica account too!

Funny thing is people that don't like me couldn't stay off slippy's dick........

PANDA PISS
10-24-2006, 04:54 PM
I was having a conversation with Slippy The Pimp. A child of my own creation. I recall you having conversations with him too.

yeah, but really you were just talkin to yourself signingout then logging in as someone else to reply to your own post that shit is fuckin wack and sad to do

i dont mind if jasper does it tho, hes not mentally...uhh well um nevermind

WARPATH
10-24-2006, 04:54 PM
I'm gonna pour out some liquor for my dead homey.....

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/slippydapimp/2662c503.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/slippydapimp/5d3ec775.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/slippydapimp/4ca362a9.jpg

WARPATH
10-24-2006, 04:56 PM
yeah, but really you were just talkin to yourself signingout then logging in as someone else to reply to your own post that shit is fuckin wack and sad to do

i dont mind if jasper does it tho, hes not mentally...uhh well um nevermind

Actually, I only did that a couple of times.........for the most part I stayed out Slippy's way and he stayed out of mine. But now he's dead, so you don't have to worry about it.

Besides, I type really fast, it's nothing to me to switch over to another account.

WARPATH
10-24-2006, 04:57 PM
What you were reading is me switching up my though pattern. As quick as I think I can type it..........

I'm not afraid to poke fun at myself.

Sexy Jasper
10-24-2006, 04:58 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/slippydapimp/5d3ec775.jpg

That's ill

PANDA PISS
10-24-2006, 05:05 PM
What you were reading is me switching up my though pattern. As quick as I think I can type it..........

I'm not afraid to poke fun at myself.
tevah

mashqauck
10-24-2006, 05:06 PM
who the fuck was slippy?

WARPATH
10-24-2006, 05:06 PM
tevah?

I don't speak monkey.

Locust
10-24-2006, 05:09 PM
yea steel reserve all day!
my bad on exposing you slippy RIP

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-24-2006, 05:10 PM
Slippy made me a great Sig!

RIP Slippy!

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 05:11 PM
211 is fucking rocket fuel.

oLd_KaiNry
10-24-2006, 05:12 PM
multiple personality syndrome ?

who cares if u post with a diff name ??

god damn u 25 get a life....

mashqauck
10-24-2006, 05:13 PM
sLIppy De pImp OHHH

he didnt make me no sigs

WARPATH
10-24-2006, 05:14 PM
211 is fucking rocket fuel.

I cracked a steel reserve over some white guys head one night. Shit was crazy.....4 or my homeys in Denver was surrounded by about 9 older white guys, then I came out the bushes and took the biggest white dude down. After that they all got fucked up by big ass rocks. Last time them suburbanites fucked with kids from the inner city.

Yeah I was alot more like Slippy Pimp back then...........

WARPATH
10-24-2006, 05:16 PM
multiple personality syndrome ?

who cares if u post with a diff name ??

god damn u 25 get a life....

I do have a life........Just because I had two accounts on here, add up the posts of both accounts and you'll see I post just as much as everyone that comes here all the time anyways.

As a matter of fact I need to fax these totals over to my boss.......then I'll come back to fuck off some more.........

CHRONZ
10-24-2006, 05:17 PM
R.I.P Slippy..
Thanks for the dope ass sig..

peace

WARPATH
10-24-2006, 05:25 PM
yo i'm have to call in my alter ego for this one--------------

let me introduce you to the hidden child of my brain-
in the court of law i'd be found criminally insane
I keep him locked down in a box with a heavy chain
I never let him out- he can't be tamed
see in my head I hear voices
it's the kid locked in the box suggesting unhealthy choices
he's keeps trying to get loose
like the nutty professor- he switched up my juice- with a gallon of 80 proof
containin' some shroom caps blended Xstacy laced with LSD
I call it the glandular labrador tea
that's right fuckers it's me
AKA Slippy the Pimp- the Gimp with the limp
I eat monkey brains-chimp served ala shrimp
I only come out at night like an owl on the prowl
i'm known to do things like fuck cows-goats- n' fowl
that's right I love finger licken cum off a chicken
after given it a deep kentucky fried dicken
i'm mad sickin- I break into house while wearing a lady's blouse
sniff your wifes pannies and your little orphan annie's
sneakin around yo' crib while ur sleep-
tip toe while I creep, to where your babys countin' sheep
and press my chrome flush against her dome
this how I ignite Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
a loud bang rang out like some thunder-
quickly you jumped- disturbed from your slumber
ran to the nursery- only to find your kid torn asunder
and already i'm out- like a scout searchin for my next victim and spot a young woman walking home- late from workin'
I hide in the bushes keeping my self hard- steady jerkin'
like a tiger that's ravenous it's driving me berzerk then-
I attack from the back by slicin off her head with finesse-
severing It clean from the chessssst.....
I better hurry up while she's still warm n' fresh....-
pull her body into the bushes and fuck her esophogus
then slice oper her gut cuz that's where I bust my nut,
UHHHHHH!
what? what's that sound- Slippy it's me the third person trapped inside of you has been found-
my name's Allahwishes-
to say it bluntly- i'm a penis-less man that doesn't like bitches-
but now I control the switches- and i'm gonna show you how it's done- I shit on my toast and my jelly's made of cum-
i'm sicker then slippy could ever be-
I eat babies testicles hard boiled guarnteed-
with a side of cabbage- i'm not your average-
run of the mill phsycho- I violate children like Micheal- I jack son- with my rubbermaid strap-on- all over little babies- I'm like Cujo- I got rabies- yet I let my victims live-
so they can have re- occouring dreams of what I did-
slippy murders kids like sids? well I sell kids for the highest bids
i'm a kidnapper who enjoys the hunt
I drive around schools smoking a PCP laced blunt
I spot a little boy then I throw him in my trunk
I drive around for hours while the child inside cowers and cries
I tell him i'm gonna fuck him up the ass before he dies-
I open the trunk and he tries to escape-
I take him into the basement where I like to tape my rape-
I don my new costume- spandex and a cape
I run around grunting pounding my chest like an ape..............
Oh god it's making me masterbate-
Allahwishes is dead-
I'd like you to meet the guy that killed him- Hi my name is jed-
I'm a little pansy that enjoys giving head
but not to just anyone......... no.......... that would be gay-
I only suck off animals that eat bails of hay-
like horses and livestock-giraffes, elpahants with bick cocks-
I like e'm long and juicy while fingering my pussy!
wait what's this??- I have a dick- that's wierd?
I guess i'll try and suck my self off- that tickles- hee hee my beard
oh god the plessure i'm nawing my tip!
ouch! what the fuck am I doing? where am I? what the hell-
dam my belly hurts and what the fuck is that smell?
shit's smeared all on my face? what did I do?
and why the fuck am I all alone in the zoo?
why does it look my dick's tip been chewed?
I blacked-out so long there's beard on my face?
who panties are these? and where'd I get this cape?
this spandex? this blouse?-
and who the fuck is the little kid answering the phone at my house

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8216&highlight=Slippy

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-24-2006, 05:26 PM
LMAO^ I remember reading that and thinking GENIUS!

Gawd
10-24-2006, 05:28 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

yeah it was all for fun...:wank

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 05:30 PM
Ya'll know what though? He came creative with it. He did talk to himself but maybe just to keep cover. I think that ppl are just mad cuz they was dooped.

WARPATH
10-24-2006, 05:31 PM
LMAO^ I remember reading that and thinking GENIUS!

Thanks ben, I was just thinking about using that for that book i'm making in the temple of darts, but I'm afraid of what my class will think if they know I wrote it.........maybe i'll use the Slippy Alias.

Gawd
10-24-2006, 05:31 PM
FUCK YOU

Because I still don't give a fuck. If you can't take a joke, then your emotional ass belongs on the Internet.??????

Slippy's dead. You killed my kid. FUCK YOU.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/slippydapimp/mushrooms-icon.jpg

dood is all emotional and belongs on the intrawebs...

WARPATH
10-24-2006, 05:32 PM
Don't even sweat it ed. Lawwls yes, we all think your swell(no homo).

Gawd
10-24-2006, 05:33 PM
i never had a chance to talk with slippy on a one on one basis...puff whateva.....

PANDA PISS
10-24-2006, 05:33 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

yeah it was all for fun...:wank

it wasnt fun, and im surprised that cats that should know better (ms rza, cid) are championing this attention whore

WARPATH
10-24-2006, 05:35 PM
i never had a chance to talk with slippy on a one on one basis...puff whateva.....

it wasnt fun, and im surprised that cats that should know better (ms rza, cid) are championing this attention whore

I think I recall Slippy sonning you two boys at least a couple of times...........

Beside Ms. Rza knew for a while now. She encourged it.......just check out my myspace......

www.myspace.com/charging_soldier (http://www.myspace.com/charging_soldier)

www.myspace.com/slippy_pimp (http://www.myspace.com/slippy_pimp)

Gawd
10-24-2006, 05:36 PM
Big Dane is General wise's 2ndary

PANDA PISS
10-24-2006, 05:37 PM
I think I recall Slippy sonning you two boys at least a couple of times...........

maybe in YOUR mind

Gawd

maybe drunken but cmon dood...eD cant be pwnd and that is a intraweb fact.

but if youd like to have a go i guess youll have to resurect that fake pimp slippy......

CID DIGITAL
When you all learn the madness that is GoddessChicaDane then you will see that what CS has done is not bad at all. He did good things for the community. He made crazy sigs. He battled and dropped free's. He put up funny ass threads with graphics that cant be topped at the moment. Bottom line, he was artistic with it. Thats the point. To be artistic. You cant say that he aint.:mmmyah:

Gawd
10-24-2006, 05:39 PM
slippy was creative yes...but is that worth the extra bandwidth? naw...lawls.whatever

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-24-2006, 05:40 PM
The Point is Slippy made it entertaining...I never knew what he would do next and the fact that I knew who he was from the get go made it even better!

WARPATH
10-24-2006, 05:41 PM
When you all learn the madness that is GoddessChicaDane then you will see that what CS has done is not bad at all. He did good things for the community. He made crazy sigs. He battled and dropped free's. He put up funny ass threads with graphics that cant be topped at the moment. Bottom line, he was artistic with it. Thats the point. To be artistic. You cant say that he aint.:mmmyah:

Thanks Cid...........

Now i'm gonna return back to my normal life of going to school, talking to pretty girls, raising kids, and practicing my sacred native ceremonies. Because you see that's what the WAR CHIEF does when he's isn't fucking off on the internet.

But i'll be back to check on you guys sometime this evening.......PEACE!

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 05:41 PM
Big Dane is General wise's 2ndary

haha, Gen Wise is somebodies 2nd account as well and that person has mad respect up in here. Where he is coming from with all that though ,idk. Maybe he is trying to get rid of the ignorance up in here by making those that think they know all get disgusted and leave. Thats the only thing that I can see he is doing with these accounts. Being as that I know how dude works , I figure thats what he is up to.

Gawd
10-24-2006, 05:44 PM
The Point is Slippy made it entertaining...I never knew what he would do next and the fact that I knew who he was from the get go made it even better! word.

haha, Gen Wise is somebodies 2nd account as well and that person has mad respect up in here. Where he is coming from with all that though ,idk. Maybe he is trying to get rid of the ignorance up in here by making those that think they know all get disgusted and leave. Thats the only thing that I can see he is doing with these accounts. Being as that I know how dude works , I figure thats what he is up to.

word...then who teh fux is big danes primary?

CherChezLaMarauder
10-24-2006, 05:44 PM
Charging Soldier gets my Wu-Corp's Man Of The Year Award.

Gawd
10-24-2006, 05:45 PM
im starting to think this forum has like 10 members and the rest of the accounts are fake....lawls.

RIP Slippy

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 05:47 PM
im starting to think this forum has like 10 members and the rest of the accounts are fake....lawls.

RIP Slippy

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha! I felt the same way about two months ago when I figured everything out. Its like a sad ass matrix tale. lol

PANDA PISS
10-24-2006, 05:49 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha! I felt the same way about two months ago when I figured everything out. Its like a sad ass matrix tale. lol

whats gen wises secondary?
other than big dane

Frontal Lobotomy
10-24-2006, 06:00 PM

RIP Slippy

I think you're on to something..

MsRzaRecTaH
10-24-2006, 06:30 PM

Beside Ms. Rza knew for a while now. She encourged it.......just check out my myspace......

www.myspace.com/charging_soldier (http://www.myspace.com/charging_soldier)

www.myspace.com/slippy_pimp (http://www.myspace.com/slippy_pimp)

Yeah Im guilty as charged lol!!!

Gawd
10-24-2006, 06:31 PM
he even made time to make a fake myspace...awwww sounds like shychico all over again

MsRzaRecTaH
10-24-2006, 06:37 PM
Nah hes legit one is his personal act he even got his kids pics on there
and the other one was to portray his persona .. which was Slippy..

Gawd
10-24-2006, 06:38 PM
which would make him legit? slippy was a fictional character.....lawls.
anyway whatever
big dane/general wise/ sicka lost

Sexy Jasper
10-24-2006, 06:40 PM
Will the puppetry ever end?

PANDA PISS
10-24-2006, 06:46 PM
slippy is one wu corp member ill not be adding to my myspace
and im sure hell be devastated over that, fuckin weirdo puts pics of his kids (if theyre even his) and not of himself
dude is more fishy than red snapper

Gawd
10-24-2006, 07:07 PM
mmmm salmon burgers....

maestro wooz
10-24-2006, 07:15 PM
haha, i knew slippy was a gimmick but i didn't see charging soldier for that one. Props my dude, i know how hard it is to carry a gimmick account for a long time. Its a little harder for me cause i keep having to change my ip to a tillburg one.

Frontal Lobotomy
10-24-2006, 07:46 PM
How the hell does a guy get time to have 2 names on 1000+ posts? sounds too much like a mission to me.
Fair play on the Slippy thing, there were some classic threads in there

WARPATH
10-24-2006, 08:33 PM
slippy is one wu corp member ill not be adding to my myspace
and im sure hell be devastated over that, fuckin weirdo puts pics of his kids (if theyre even his) and not of himself
dude is more fishy than red snapper

Check again, My pictures in their.....and those are my kids. I'm a proud dad just like Ms. Rza's a proud mom, and ben's a proud dad- so what's so wierd about that?

WARPATH
10-24-2006, 08:35 PM
How the hell does a guy get time to have 2 names on 1000+ posts? sounds too much like a mission to me.
Fair play on the Slippy thing, there were some classic threads in there

Add slippy's and my posts together and you'll see since 2005 we still have less posts then ed's....and some of the other members for that matter.

Gawd
10-24-2006, 08:38 PM
one thing to have many posts under 1 name...than to have many posts under 2 names and make a fake myspace to promote your character......

WARPATH
10-24-2006, 08:38 PM
which would make him legit? slippy was a fictional character.....lawls.
anyway whatever
big dane/general wise/ sicka lost

Slippy was real to point that he protrayed myself when I had less morals, or a code of ethics I use to live by........Slippy is the fat that I cut off of my personality.

Sexy Jasper
10-24-2006, 08:42 PM
haha, i knew slippy was a gimmick but i didn't see charging soldier for that one. Props my dude, i know how hard it is to carry a gimmick account for a long time. Its a little harder for me cause i keep having to change my ip to a tillburg one.
Let's not forget about the account where you use a Canadian proxy ip adress...

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 08:48 PM

Why are you playing Decoy for Ian? Thats fuckin stupid.

tekunique
10-24-2006, 08:50 PM
im too lazy to make a secondary..*shruggs* let alone talk to myself on forums... no offense..

Longbongcilvaringz
10-24-2006, 10:45 PM
lol at people getting mad..

what a joke

slippy was probabloy one of the better secondary accounts, and it is pretty amusing that people who never talked to charging were on slippys dick.

knew ages ago it was charing since vern kept on bringing up that one line

"slippy the pimp..gimp..limp" something like that.

also funny how everyone thought it was tuco.

rip slippy.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-24-2006, 10:49 PM

Brilliant!

WARPATH
10-24-2006, 11:30 PM
Charging Soldier gets my Wu-Corp's Man Of The Year Award.

The Point is Slippy made it entertaining...I never knew what he would do next and the fact that I knew who he was from the get go made it even better!

Appreciated.

one thing to have many posts under 1 name...than to have many posts under 2 names and make a fake myspace to promote your character......

1157(cs)+646(sp)= 1,803 posts since june of 05 compared too......

5,326(ed) since August of 06......your right that is a bit much eD!

It took me less then 20 minutes to make that slippy myspace. Actually most of the stuff on that slippy my space was on my original. But once I figured out how to ad backgrounds and shit.........anyways shit was easy to do.

I had to make a seprate photobucket for charging soldier, otherwise you would just have to check the url on my pictures.............evident if you check the pictures in my older posts.

And that fake myspace wasn't to promote shit.....I don't think I posted a link to that until today. I made it up to fuck with people, old friends in high school.....and just random people.

I use to use Slippy the Pimp account on another forum I battle at....

http://www.btnhboard.com/forums/index.php

They don't know me as C.S. over there. I would take some battles verses that I wrote over there, and use the same verses on kids over here and vise versa. I would just change the names in the verses......They hold battlers to a different standard.....I left because I kept crushing the competition. They weren't ready for some one trained in the Wu-Corp dojo.

It's more dramatic over here.....over there everyone calls you a nigger. I like it better here. I felt like I was cheating on wu-corp.

Their KTL equivalent to a bible chat hotline.

You think the mods are assholes here.........I almost got banned after my first post.

There is this white chick over there named Xtina.....she calls everyone a nigger.

Oh yeah and this dude named CaCaCunt.......he's a bigger asshole then ed.

TeknicelStylez
10-24-2006, 11:35 PM
Damn I miss Slippy, he was the only motherfucker that would crack on me and I'd be like, "Damn, now that was a fuckin funny ass post". Everyone else was just like

"OH YEA, WELL YOU TRY TO BE REAL BUT YOU'RE NOT..... YEA.... FAKER..."

maestro wooz
10-25-2006, 12:02 AM

hahaha :chef:

SHRAP
10-25-2006, 10:45 AM
*pours a whole 40 out for slippy*

Gawd
10-25-2006, 01:42 PM
Appreciated.

1157(cs)+646(sp)= 1,803 posts since june of 05 compared too......

5,326(ed) since August of 06.2005 dumbass.....your right that is a bit much eD!

It took me less then 20 minutes to make that slippy myspace. Actually most of the stuff on that slippy my space was on my original. But once I figured out how to ad backgrounds and shit.........anyways shit was easy to do.

I had to make a seprate photobucket for charging soldier, otherwise you would just have to check the url on my pictures.............evident if you check the pictures in my older posts.

And that fake myspace wasn't to promote shit.....I don't think I posted a link to that until today. I made it up to fuck with people, old friends in high school.....and just random people.

I use to use Slippy the Pimp account on another forum I battle at....

http://www.btnhboard.com/forums/index.php

They don't know me as C.S. over there. I would take some battles verses that I wrote over there, and use the same verses on kids over here and vise versa. I would just change the names in the verses......They hold battlers to a different standard.....I left because I kept crushing the competition. They weren't ready for some one trained in the Wu-Corp dojo.

It's more dramatic over here.....over there everyone calls you a nigger. I like it better here. I felt like I was cheating on wu-corp.

Their KTL equivalent to a bible chat hotline.

You think the mods are assholes here.........I almost got banned after my first post.

There is this white chick over there named Xtina.....she calls everyone a nigger.

Oh yeah and this dude named CaCaCunt.......he's a bigger asshole then ed.

im not an asshole....well ok i am but so what!!11 lawls

MsRzaRecTaH
10-25-2006, 03:06 PM
im not an asshole....well ok i am but so what!!11 lawls

at least you admit it hahah!
jk

Gawd
10-25-2006, 03:07 PM
yeah well post nekids allready shit......

WU-KILLAH
10-25-2006, 04:17 PM
I just can't believe it ... well, props CS cause your character was mad fuckin funny !