PDA

View Full Version : This is a chance

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 09:26 PM
This is a chance to voice all concerns about those that you feel hender this site and keep it from growing in the name of knowledge. Anybody that you feel is not rightous in there doings in here, point it out. Even if you dont wanna name names, just point out certain things and those ppl will be known. This is a movement for truth and knowledge. If you dont strive to live by truth and knowledge then you are not living. This is an official site of Wu-Tang and we should all know what thats about by now. We know what Wu stands for. There are many places to go do things in the internet. Here is not a place for some things that go on. I have a plan to fix things and I can promise that once that plan produces results , then we will see great things in here. It will be as it was ment to be once we correct errors. It must be done.

I care so much for truth and knowledge and so that is why I am doing this. I am going to be working for a company soon that is not Wu related but I have so much respect for Wu-Tang and I cant stand to come in here and see the bullshit no more. So, I will help correct the errors here before I move on. There are artist up in here that deserve a chance. There are ppl that wanna think deeper. There are ppl that need answers that they dont get. I am doing this for those ppl.

Gawd
10-24-2006, 09:37 PM
don't name eD for I am a changed man.

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 10:09 PM
get rid of that Neferttiti Shyheim chica or w/e the fuck the dumb cunt goes by now and this site will be fine......

I did that already last week. We're moving on to better things. Its the Digital Afterlife now.

kasper, you have had your times but overall I see some hope in you. you seem to have a thirst for knowledge and thats WHat the Digital Afterlife is all about. You should inquire about it.

On other notes, has anybody heard from Palehorse? I havent seen him post in a while.

If you crave knowledge , truth and justice then you can be down with the Digital Afterlife. We are now taking applications.

TAURO
10-24-2006, 10:11 PM
I predict pussy e-beef in this threads future.

tekunique
10-24-2006, 10:17 PM
props to you for even trying first of all..lol

i'll just tell you this.. just dont have any expectation from your part.. if your plan works and you see who the truth seekers are, just be happy with that and focus on that. no matter how much you try there will always be retards and trolls [ppl who pick fights on forums cuz they got nothing better to do..]

you will never fully eliminate that.. so no matter what the outcome is, dont expect shit and be all emotional about the 'unrighteousness' but just acknowledge the positiveness that has surfaced from your initiation.

peace.

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 10:18 PM
I predict pussy e-beef in this threads future.

thats okay cuz those that wanna act like children will get delt with like children. We shouldnt do shit on this site that the Wu would not approve of and all that bullshit e-beef is something that the Godz dont dig. It makes those that do it look idiotic.

Tauro, you should get down with Digital Afterlife INC. I see you takin care of biz in the hip-hop section all the time and we need ppl there in a major way. Look into it.

snapple
10-24-2006, 10:18 PM
ban shrap, ban half of these GD clowns, just ban unactive users who don't keep it hiphop.

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 10:20 PM
props to you for even trying first of all..lol

i'll just tell you this.. just dont have any expectation from your part.. if your plan works and you see who the truth seekers are, just be happy with that and focus on that. no matter how much you try there will always be retards and trolls [ppl who pick fights on forums cuz they got nothing better to do..]

you will never fully eliminate that.. so no matter what the outcome is, dont expect shit and be all emotional about the 'unrighteousness' but just acknowledge the positiveness that has surfaced from your initiation.

peace.

True. I am just aiming to tone down the stupidity. Not eliminate it. That isnt possible cuz if we eliminate the stupidity then how will we know rightousness?

tekunique
10-24-2006, 10:23 PM
True. I am just aiming to tone down the stupidity. Not eliminate it. That isnt possible cuz if we eliminate the stupidity then how will we know rightousness?
exactly. what you just said is the fundamental of balance. thats why i said props to you for even trying. i was just tryin to help you prepare for the worst by saying have no expectations, cuz if you prepare for the worst in any situation, shit wont faze you.

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 10:26 PM
ban shrap, ban half of these GD clowns, just ban unactive users who don't keep it hiphop.

Snapple, you have half a good thing going with your post. We cant ban these ppl. We do need to delete accounts that arent being used over a period of time but that is for the mods and admin to do after they see results of our efforts. Nobody will be banned in this movement cuz 1 , I aint got that power and 2, that isnt the point. The point is to reform and educate. Either these ppl that are ruining things can change by influence and building or they can walk like Chica did. bottom line , Those that are wise aint having the unbalance of ignorance anymore and I am standing up and gathering those that want better in the name of something better. It aint even about me either, its about us.

TAURO
10-24-2006, 10:28 PM
thats okay cuz those that wanna act like children will get delt with like children. We shouldnt do shit on this site that the Wu would not approve of and all that bullshit e-beef is something that the Godz dont dig. It makes those that do it look idiotic.

Tauro, you should get down with Digital Afterlife INC. I see you takin care of biz in the hip-hop section all the time and we need ppl there in a major way. Look into it.

Whats digital afterlife?

snapple
10-24-2006, 10:30 PM
why am i fake CID DIGITAL? and what makes you so real?

tekunique
10-24-2006, 10:32 PM
hahaha i love when cats assume.. i dont think he called you fake nor claimed he was 'realer' snap.

snapple
10-24-2006, 10:34 PM
Hes speakin on snapple. I seen where somebody asked him if it was snapple like the fruity drink and snapple was like naw. Thats wack. I read that , that is where he got it from a long time ago cuz he took one to school everyday.

I feel like just washing this forum of the fake but there will always be a few to make those that are true. What do you do.......

Fuck "ice"

Instead of wearing all this shit , we need to find new ways to use it as conducters and shit. oh well....

thats a post from him, so whos making the assumtions, is he your boyfriend tekunique?

tekunique
10-24-2006, 10:38 PM
Hes speakin on snapple. I seen where somebody asked him if it was snapple like the fruity drink and snapple was like naw. Thats wack. I read that , that is where he got it from a long time ago cuz he took one to school everyday.

I feel like just washing this forum of the fake but there will always be a few to make those that are true. What do you do.......

Fuck "ice"

Instead of wearing all this shit , we need to find new ways to use it as conducters and shit. oh well....

thats a post from him, so whos making the assumtions, is he your boyfriend tekunique?
oh, i wasnt aware you was basin your piece from different threads, i thought you was just replyin from what he said in this thread.

that boyfriend comment wasnt needed, tho i know you was tryin to add humor, but the gay remarks are really gettin old.

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 10:42 PM
Whats digital afterlife?

Its a movement that will be hosted by Day by Day and brought to you by Me. thats right , I said Day by Day. I'm starting a small phase of it here because I love this site and the Wu and the knowledge they have brought. I am giving respect to the Godz by bringing this to this site. I hate to see some of the things that I do up in here and I know that others do to. Thats why I am gathering those that are real in here. Ya'll deserve a chance and somebody like me wont always be here.

I caught you being fake and it wasnt the first time. This is the first time that I am addressing it though. And the last. you take this how you want but , you need to just be yourself Snapple. All I'm doing is telling truths. Its bound to anger a few.

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 10:47 PM
wtf? u said I get along better with u with your "other account" w/e that was, so what u talking bout niglette? we get along like peas and carrots

ahahahahahaha! you are white and just called me a niglette. You just been exposed. Thats what this thread is all about yo. Letting everybody see the wack behavior patterns of those whom I speak are ruining this site. I will do whatever it takes to show that. If you aint got a PM from me and I have addressed you in this thread, then you are the error. Good luck and god bless. And to think that Chuck D took that pic with you. :lmao:

Ya'll fake mf's better get ready to lose. Thats my word.

snapple
10-24-2006, 10:48 PM
Its a movement that will be hosted by Day by Day and brought to you by Me. thats right , I said Day by Day. I'm starting a small phase of it here because I love this site and the Wu and the knowledge they have brought. I am giving respect to the Godz by bringing this to this site. I hate to see some of the things that I do up in here and I know that others do to. Thats why I am gathering those that are real in here. Ya'll deserve a chance and somebody like me wont always be here.

I caught you being fake and it wasnt the first time. This is the first time that I am addressing it though. And the last. you take this how you want but , you need to just be yourself Snapple. All I'm doing is telling truths. Its bound to anger a few.

caught me being fake? i was being sarcastic, what else would fucking snapple be? some 13 year old asked me what my name meant and i gave a wiseguy response. wasn't the first time? be myself? listen man i play around on this site, but i do not put up fronts. i don't know what you think is fake about me, maybe you interpert me incorrectly. you're pretty quick to judge me when i dont even recognize your username and we've never conversed before. you talk about knowledge and all this shit, but you have no knowledge of me, and you're making the judgement.

and tekunique i know it was childish, but i was just like in shock that this kid is saying this shit about me, i actually got heated and i dont think ive ever been heated from anything on this website. no disrespect, but like, you weren't a part of the conversation and i was in a shitty mood, my bad. i don't wanna go out like a chump, there are plenty of people on this site that i really do like, and i enjoyed coming on here. so PEACE my man keep doing your thing and repping queens.

tekunique
10-24-2006, 10:49 PM
caught me being fake? i was being sarcastic, what else would fucking snapple be? some 13 year old asked me what my name meant and i gave a wiseguy response. wasn't the first time? be myself? listen man i play around on this site, but i do not put up fronts. i don't know what you think is fake about me, maybe you interpert me incorrectly. you're pretty quick to judge me when i dont even recognize your username and we've never conversed before. you talk about knowledge and all this shit, but you have no knowledge of me, and you're making the judgement.

and tekunique i know it was childish, but i was just like in shock that this kid is saying this shit about me, i actually got heated and i dont think ive ever been heated from anything on this website. no disrespect, but like, you weren't a part of the conversation and i was in a shitty mood, my bad. i don't wanna go out like a chump, there are plenty of people on this site that i really do like, and i enjoyed coming on here. so PEACE my man keep doing your thing and repping queens.
LOL.. i cant take it anymore.. im gonna make a thread lettin niggas know how shit works... look out for it in a min...

CherChezLaMarauder
10-24-2006, 10:52 PM
let's shower this thread with 10 karat gold and cubic zircones

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 10:53 PM
For those that dont know yet, I am Infinity. I aint ever pretended to be anybody else. I made this account because of glitches with my old one months ago. I recently had the same problems happen so here I am as Cid.

Just wanna clear that up before we go any further.

snapple
10-24-2006, 10:53 PM
i'll peep it just cause you're one of the users i like on this website, do it by the time i dump the guts from this dutch if you could, ive had a long day of school and work, and now this put me in a bad mood.

snapple
10-24-2006, 10:56 PM
you took too long, i'll check it when i'm done just out of respect to a cool poster

TAURO
10-24-2006, 10:56 PM
CID I think your being a bit unfair to Snapple, I've been on this forum a while now and I don't remember Snapple really acting like dick, everyone says stupid shit from time to time even me but it seems out of order by singling him out because he is far from being one of the fuck ups that come here.

Snapples thread regarding Jewlery you may disagree with but saying he's fake and all that just because he's asking seems harsh. I don't like that shit myself so I said what I had to say and left.

If we are going to try and turn this forum around how about we start respecting other peoples opinions on things, instead of just blindly critscising how about we just try to understand their way of thinking and just debate without letting it escalate to pointless e-beefing.

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 10:58 PM
This cause that the rightous fight for is no joke.

CherChezLaMarauder
10-24-2006, 11:01 PM
CID, were you a hallway monitor in middle school? Did ya tell the girls to keep the skirts below the knees?

EAGLE EYE
10-24-2006, 11:05 PM
Why would anyone even make an attempt to "fix" the general chat section of this site? If people want to learn knowledge of self, wisdom, truth, etc.. then they will most likely post in the KTL section.

TAURO
10-24-2006, 11:06 PM
Why would anyone even make an attempt to "fix" the general chat section of this site? If people want to learn knowledge of self, wisdom, truth, etc.. then they will most likely post in the KTL section.

Have you been there recently? nothing but pointless beefs have been happening.

EAGLE EYE
10-24-2006, 11:09 PM
Well lets take all this beef you speak of combine that shit with some vegetables and make a pot roast

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 11:12 PM

Its not just Gen Chat. Its the whole site. This is the best place to start though because the ignorance spreads from here. There will be Digital Afterlife members in all chambers in no time. There is a method to the madness. You either in or you aint. If you aint then its obvious where you are.

tekunique
10-24-2006, 11:20 PM
On a serious note (enough acting like a fucktard now, lol)

I just don't see how a person can opinionate on another as to who is real or not on this forum. I mean u can have your opinion as to who is a fucking twit, but in the end all it is, is "your opinion" and it'll be percieved as being bias regardless of how you put it. People who "you personally" get along with here aren't always the "real ones" that post on this forum. Like for example:

A lot of folks think eD is a fucking prick who brings nothing to this site but a bad attitude and portray the image of the ultimate smart ass

^ some would consider him "not real"

although, I fing eD very funny and amusing and he can be very intelligent at times depending on the topic, same goes for Jasper, or Wooz, or whoever, etc etc

They may come off as being a dick sometimes, but even though they may not demonstrate or portray decency at times, other times they can be very intelligent and drop some real knowledge. Just because someones identity on the net may come off as a retard doesn't necessarily mean they are like this in real life outside of cyberspace, its like Teqkique said in his new thread "people wanna be the ass they don't have the balls to be on forums to relieve stress" or whatever your reason may be, so don't define a persons demeanor or persona through "internet talk". Fuck, sometimes I just come here to cause shit and insult people (look what happned, i got banned for 2 months, lol) other times, I feel like being real and droppin knowledge

In the end, (and I'm gonna wrap this up cus I'm typing a lot and I bet most of u have stoppped reading,plus I'm going all over the place with this, lol) but for those who are labelling who is real and who isn't, who are u to judge? all ya'll have acted like ass heads atleast one time on here, so don't judge less yee be judged or however the fuck that term is said....

if any1, the only person who has authority to determine who is real are the mods, and even their opinions can be bias and portray idiocy at times....so yeh keep it real I guess
peace
that is bacicaly what i tried to address in my thread..nah mean ?

EAGLE EYE
10-24-2006, 11:21 PM
Its pretty obvious of where I am. Im sitting in front of my laptop eating delicious ice cream and laughing at people who have lost touch with reality.

tekunique
10-24-2006, 11:28 PM
no doubt son, no doubt lol. Thats what I'm sayin too! See where I referenced your name? see SEE? werd, we on the level teknique, lol
lol.. only that im tekUNIQUE.. hahah peace.

TeknicelStylez
10-24-2006, 11:29 PM
I think some of you people are taking this web site a little too seriously.

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 11:29 PM
This movement isnt guilded by just the way I feel. Its brought on by all of our opinions. I'm only organizing this. It takes everybody. I been working on this for a long minute and I have the backing of many. There is a healthy way to conduct yourself and then there is the way of destruction. You have to mediate the two because they will always be there. You have to choose what is right and wrong. Sometimes you gotta do the right thing to fix the wrong.Sometimes you have to do wrong to bring what is right. Thing is, What is wrong to some is right to others and vice verse. I am not judging , I am bringing up the concerns of many and thats how I determine. I am not guilded by self.

EAGLE EYE
10-24-2006, 11:37 PM
This a bowel movement isnt guilded by just the way I feel. Its brought on by all of our food groups. I'm only turtlepokin' this. It takes everybody. I been working on this poopy for a long minute and I have the backing of many. There is a healthy way to shit yourself and then there is the way of destruction. You have to mediate the two because peanuts and corn will always be there. You have to choose what is right and wrong. Sometimes you gotta wipe the right thing to fix the wrong.Sometimes you have to eat wrong to poop what is right. Thing is, What is wrong to some is like ex-lax to others and vice verse. I am not constipated , I am pooping out the concerns of many and thats how I determine. I am not flushing by myself.

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 11:38 PM
I think some of you people are taking this web site a little too seriously.

there is such a thing as recreation. Thats fine for ppl to just come here and kick it. All of us have come to this site for love of the Wu. Now, what we do with that is up to us but I happen to know that ppl wanna hear from the Wu. I have been to a few other places and seen the artist whos site it is participate with the users. That doesnt happen here and its clear why. I have recieved my chance to get something done through somebody that kept it real and I would like to see that happen for others. In a forum , you can get alot of things done. I'm making sure that ppl can get things done. Thats serious biz.

If you dont like it then dont come in this thread and when you see me and others doing things , just do what you do. It will all even out.

TeknicelStylez
10-24-2006, 11:45 PM
This a bowel movement isnt guilded by just the way I feel. Its brought on by all of our food groups. I'm only turtlepokin' this. It takes everybody. I been working on this poopy for a long minute and I have the backing of many. There is a healthy way to shit yourself and then there is the way of destruction. You have to mediate the two because peanuts and corn will always be there. You have to choose what is right and wrong. Sometimes you gotta wipe the right thing to fix the wrong.Sometimes you have to eat wrong to poop what is right. Thing is, What is wrong to some is like ex-lax to others and vice verse. I am not constipated , I am pooping out the concerns of many and thats how I determine. I am not flushing by myself.

ROFLMAO Ad-Libs

Yo I'm sure Wu Members read this site on the daily and laugh their ass off. I've even heard and noticed wu members posting on this site under aliases and you wouldn't even notice it. Matter fact if you seen their posts it would fall under the category of posts that you consider "fake".

So... yea...

CID DIGITAL
10-24-2006, 11:58 PM
ROFLMAO Ad-Libs

Yo I'm sure Wu Members read this site on the daily and laugh their ass off. I've even heard and noticed wu members posting on this site under aliases and you wouldn't even notice it. Matter fact if you seen their posts it would fall under the category of posts that you consider "fake".

So... yea...

tek, you got no idea what it is that I really know. And , in fact you are doing the same thing to me that you accuse me of. The whole reason that I was fueled to do this is because of those that I talk to. I talk many artist and its known what goes on in here. Mf's is readin this site but they laughin at you not with you. If I didnt have the backing that I do then I would question my motives myself.

You all bitched and moaned when Chica was here and then I get rid of that guy and come with a plan of action and look at what we got. marks like a mf. I honestly expected you Tek , to understand whats going on with this. Does it take Kriszy or T to come in here and relate with ya'll for ya'll to settle down? For real. Cuz both them ladies fully understand what I'm up to and aint got shit negative to say. There will be negative thoughts but ya'll are starting to ride off each other with your rebutles. Come on now.

Alesco
10-25-2006, 12:06 AM
tek, you got no idea what it is that I really know. And , in fact you are doing the same thing to me that you accuse me of. The whole reason that I was fueled to do this is because of those that I talk to. I talk many artist and its known what goes on in here. Mf's is readin this site but they laughin at you not with you. If I didnt have the backing that I do then I would question my motives myself.

You all bitched and moaned when Chica was here and then I get rid of that guy and come with a plan of action and look at what we got. marks like a mf. I honestly expected you Tek , to understand whats going on with this. Does it take Kriszy or T to come in here and relate with ya'll for ya'll to settle down? For real. Cuz both them ladies fully understand what I'm up to and aint got shit negative to say. There will be negative thoughts but ya'll are starting to ride off each other with your rebutles. Come on now.

Yo my brother. I respect what you trina do man.

Dont let these people get ya down son.

Ps CID. stay deep my brother

TeknicelStylez
10-25-2006, 12:11 AM
W/e mang, just trying to make a point, apparently you took it as me attacking the "Digital Movement" or something...

Classic point and case scenario, look for posts by a man names Psalmz, of the bloop occasion

Alesco
10-25-2006, 12:15 AM
Nah kid, coz lets face it you are a kid.

Dont try to test me brother

Alesco
10-25-2006, 12:17 AM
and no tek.. you aint fucking any one up son

CID DIGITAL
10-25-2006, 12:19 AM
Yo my brother. I respect what you trina do man.

Dont let these people get ya down son.

Ps CID. stay deep my brother

;) Peace Alesco

W/e mang, just trying to make a point, apparently you took it as me attacking the "Digital Movement" or something...

Classic point and case scenario, look for posts by a man names Psalmz, of the bloop occasion

I know of Psalmz. You are entitled to your opinion. Nobody can attack me so I dont fear that. Peace Tek, I hope you have an awaking and help the youth quit killing eachother in NJ and everywhere. Enough is enough. There is a better way to live.

snapple
10-25-2006, 12:24 AM
CID digital got his homies slobbing his dick, stay deep fuck that, faggot was so quick to judge me.still hasnt apologized yet. hasnt even acknowledged me. straight up acting like a bitch right now, hope your cleansing goes well on this site so you can spread the knowledge mang!

Alesco
10-25-2006, 12:27 AM
you from new york snap.. ?? you need to listen up young blood

Alesco
10-25-2006, 12:29 AM
you a real hard man now... go home son coz a aint got time for you ya lil
new york pussy

snapple
10-25-2006, 12:30 AM
listen? i don't hear you saying anything. make some noise OCK. listen up to what? i'm deaf dumb and ignorant now, are you pulling a CID, you got me all figured out from one post? check my post count. why dont you check the other threads going on here and see how i'm dropping knowledge. you wanna build we can build but dont try and play me like that. calling me a pussy and shit now, what the fuck is that shit? who the fuck are you? you gave son daps when he was being disrespectful to me. and ehat do you define as a pussy how the fuck am i a pussy?

CID DIGITAL
10-25-2006, 12:32 AM
CID digital got his homies slobbing his dick, stay deep fuck that, faggot was so quick to judge me.still hasnt apologized yet. hasnt even acknowledged me. straight up acting like a bitch right now, hope your cleansing goes well on this site so you can spread the knowledge mang!

what do you want from me snapple? I have never talked to Alesco before. You want an apology from me because I spoke the truth? I been watchin the madness too long. I gotta do what I gotta do. I stand for truth. If it fucked you up then thats on you. Those are things that you gotta deal with yourself.

maestro wooz
10-25-2006, 12:33 AM
judge me not by the hairs on my chinny chin chin

Alesco
10-25-2006, 12:35 AM
Ok son. you acting all hard n shit.

I aint got time for you.

snapple
10-25-2006, 12:35 AM
what do you want from me snapple? I have never talked to Alesco before. You want an apology from me because I spoke the truth? I been watchin the madness too long. I gotta do what I gotta do. I stand for truth. If it fucked you up then thats on you. Those are things that you gotta deal with yourself.

you stand for truth? what truth are you exposing? i was being a wiseguy when he asked what snapple meant, and you took it seriously. youve been watching, but ive BEEN a part of the madness on this website. i reflect every day man on what ive done, where im at, and where i'm going. not a god damn day goes by when i dont. so you were in the wrong for calling me a FAKE, and said ive been fake numerous times, so point it out. come on dook isn't that your new mission. enlighten me. i pursue knowledge, and if you can give it, then motherfucker give it up thats a huge part of why i started coming here, to gain knowledge. how can i be more real? show me the way.

Alesco
10-25-2006, 12:36 AM
That last post was for snap

snapple
10-25-2006, 12:38 AM
Ok son. you acting all hard n shit.

I aint got time for you.

i'm not hard man please, compared to a lot of people i'm soft as fuck man i know what i am. i'm not a killer, man do you even follow this website? im the one exposing kids who come on here bragging about being real Gs and shit when they are phony as fuck. i'm not hard man i'm not some killer i dont wear no crown or rep colors man...sorry if you perseve me that way but right now im on the defensive.... you aint got time? aiight then PEACE if you do wanna build or ever manage to make some time you can hit me up

Alesco
10-25-2006, 12:41 AM
I will hit u up holmes.

with some real knollage to

peace

CID DIGITAL
10-25-2006, 12:47 AM
judge me not by the hairs on my chinny chin chin

Wooz buddy, you are looking more and more suspect everyday. What to do. What to do. haha

you stand for truth? what truth are you exposing? i was being a wiseguy when he asked what snapple meant, and you took it seriously. youve been watching, but ive BEEN a part of the madness on this website. i reflect every day man on what ive done, where im at, and where i'm going. not a god damn day goes by when i dont. so you were in the wrong for calling me a FAKE, and said ive been fake numerous times, so point it out. come on dook isn't that your new mission. enlighten me. i pursue knowledge, and if you can give it, then motherfucker give it up thats a huge part of why i started coming here, to gain knowledge. how can i be more real? show me the way.

All you gotta do is fully believe in who you are and that will make you shine. Fuck what the haters wanna think. We are all ment to help eachother. Your right in a way. There are others that are way more absent then you. I never really said that you were fake just cuz of that one thing about the fruity drink. That was fake though. you should rep yourself. But thats on some other shit.

We all need to help eachother see the way. I'm only one guy with dreams of my own. I want us all to unite for the cause of knowledge. Its deep within us all if we heard it in Wu. Then again, the dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum. However, you do care for advancement but I want everybody to know that if you are out for gain without the intent of helping on a global scale then you have nothing. You have yourself and that is so small. Thats why you gotta add on and build with eachother.

snapple
10-25-2006, 12:48 AM
alesco check the PM man, be ez

snapple
10-25-2006, 12:52 AM
Wooz buddy, you are looking more and more suspect everyday. What to do. What to do. haha

All you gotta do is fully believe in who you are and that will make you shine. Fuck what the haters wanna think. We are all ment to help eachother. Your right in a way. There are others that are way more absent then you. I never really said that you were fake just cuz of that one thing about the fruity drink. That was fake though. you should rep yourself. But thats on some other shit.

We all need to help eachother see the way. I'm only one guy with dreams of my own. I want us all to unite for the cause of knowledge. Its deep within us all if we heard it in Wu. Then again, the dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum. However, you do care for advancement but I want everybody to know that if you are out for gain without the intent of helping on a global scale then you have nothing. You have yourself and that is so small. Thats why you gotta add on and build with eachother.

ok i think my "beef" as kids call it on here, is now infamous with shrap....did you follow that at all? my point was to pull the shall over his eyes, that he was living a lie. the things he was saying were ridiculous. i'm a believer in the seeker of truth. how do i not represent myself? ive posted about my personal life numerous times, the good and the bad. i try and play my role, when i made a thread about unifiying this site and people in general all of you were trying to clown me, i dont expect you to agree completley with my philosophy, but son, you really a hit a soft spot. especailly on a site that is full of kids who put up fronts "because it's the internet dude." and i say shit how it is. i just felt like those 3 thousand posts went right down the fucking toilet. do you understand where im coming from? do you see what i post though, do you really feel i'm some fake motherfucker ruining this website?

Alesco
10-25-2006, 12:53 AM
I did bruv.

peace my brother

Alesco
10-25-2006, 12:55 AM
^^ i checked the pm

maestro wooz
10-25-2006, 12:55 AM

haha man i dont know what you want from me, i been real on this forum if thats what's at debate. If ive made stupid threads or racial raps in the battlefield, thats who i am. Youre talking about whos fake and whos not, if someones fake here then youre admitting you dont know who they are. And haha at saying "the decoy for ian" haha, that was tongue in cheek right? had to be.

snapple
10-25-2006, 12:59 AM
^^its a lot easier for someone who doesnt put himself out there to judge others, i dont mean to interfer but you got over 2 and half Gs worth of posts. how many does CID have?

snapple
10-25-2006, 01:02 AM
shiiit looks like this could be a step in the right direction, peace to CID, your vision might be achieved. time to pour some and maybe twist one more in celebration PEACE

maestro wooz
10-25-2006, 01:07 AM
cid = infinity the god, so he has alot of posts, but your point is still valid. To be honest infinity, i put where i go to school, the town i grew up in, who i am, i put up tons of shit about myself, i never seen much like that at all from you man. Ive made like 5 videos each about 5 minutes long just fucking around and purposely trying to be stupid, i seen 1 picture of you ever. Who are you to judge who's fake and who's not? Who gave you the mandate from heaven? Build and destroy? Count Bass D? Cilvaringz? GZA? Youre talking all this baloney in the bullpen about other people but no one still knows anyting about you.

CID DIGITAL
10-25-2006, 01:09 AM
ok i think my "beef" as kids call it on here, is now infamous with shrap....did you follow that at all? my point was to pull the shall over his eyes, that he was living a lie. the things he was saying were ridiculous. i'm a believer in the seeker of truth. how do i not represent myself? ive posted about my personal life numerous times, the good and the bad. i try and play my role, when i made a thread about unifiying this site and people in general all of you were trying to clown me, i dont expect you to agree completley with my philosophy, but son, you really a hit a soft spot. especailly on a site that is full of kids who put up fronts "because it's the internet dude." and i say shit how it is. i just felt like those 3 thousand posts went right down the fucking toilet. do you understand where im coming from? do you see what i post though, do you really feel i'm some fake motherfucker ruining this website?

You aint ruining this place. That snapple shit wasnt even close to ruining it. you are somebody that if surrounded by true ppl, could really shine. I see you man. I was there with the skale shit. That shit started with me if you remember right. You finished it off. I aint even throwin you on the list. that shit I said in your ice thread was just how I feel about things and mentioning the snapple thing prolly coulda been out of that thread. I coulda took that up with you. I just happened to get things started with this at the same time I saw that thread. I was seeing what would be out there on the front page once I dropped this and I jumped the gun with that comment.

haha man i dont know what you want from me, i been real on this forum if thats what's at debate. If ive made stupid threads or racial raps in the battlefield, thats who i am. Youre talking about whos fake and whos not, if someones fake here then youre admitting you dont know who they are. And haha at saying "the decoy for ian" haha, that was tongue in cheek right? had to be.

I really dont know what to say to you at this point Wooz. Straight up. You seen what Ben put after I made that comment. I never accused you of being fake .....yet. You be gettin real close to progress then I see some things that I dont like and I got the right to see what I want. I see a grip in here but what ya'll dont think about is that I go other places too. Other places up in the net that ya'll think ppl from the Corp aint reading. When I need to know certain things I go check shit out. I aint sayin I know everything but I know enough to say and do the things that I do. Take it how you want. I fight and strive for peace.

snapple
10-25-2006, 01:09 AM
yea post count is just a number, but i dont remember dook saying SHIT in know the ledge, cause despite what some beleive plenty of knowledge and wisdom is exchanged on this website and some threads do get on some next shit. saying this say lacks knowledge is like saying hiphop is dead. and this dutch is dirt god damn....i dont wanna toke a bowl =(

maestro wooz
10-25-2006, 01:12 AM
to be honest i dont really give a fuck about all of this. I thought this forum was alright. I dont see too much "fakeness" (i feel like im listening to a cormega album tonight, all this talk about whos real whos fake) amongst the people posting here. Alot people talk bullshit, but im only 19 and probaly above the average age. Im dumb when im 19, i was dumber when i was 18, much dumber when i was 16, im not gonna get my panties in a twist over some kids. Theres people id rather didnt post here and theres people who i enjoy talking to, you cant always have your way. If the older members and the mods did more building instead of destroying the site would be even better.

snapple
i honestly dont remember man, but excuse my ignorance im bad with names i only remember posters who i converse with regularly, so if you feel disrespected my bad, but im glad you realize you "jumped the gun" and that i "finished it off" so i guess my efforts weren't completely useless, cause you and i seem to stide for the same cause, and ive been fighting hard for it on this site, recognize our similarites my brother. we are one, wu-tangcorp.com(no homo)

Kriszy Substance
Im in. Wait, what did I get myself into? lol
I'm interested in what Cid is saying...truth sounds good. And making things better sounds good. I love CID....and the rest of you fellas.

Gotta go...but I am gonna check back and make sure you have all been being nice...Dont make me give somebody a timeout. My little girl has great manners, dont let her show you up...ya big dummys!

Visionz
10-25-2006, 01:18 AM
*sits in silent observation*

*was planning on skippin the weed for today, reconsiders, goes to roll a joint*

Real Bitch
10-25-2006, 01:20 AM
Metal Faced Terrorist Claim Responsibility, Broken Household Name Usually Said In Hostility

CID DIGITAL
10-25-2006, 01:23 AM
cid = infinity the god, so he has alot of posts, but your point is still valid. To be honest infinity, i put where i go to school, the town i grew up in, who i am, i put up tons of shit about myself, i never seen much like that at all from you man. Ive made like 5 videos each about 5 minutes long just fucking around and purposely trying to be stupid, i seen 1 picture of you ever. Who are you to judge who's fake and who's not? Who gave you the mandate from heaven? Build and destroy? Count Bass D? Cilvaringz? GZA? Youre talking all this baloney in the bullpen about other people but no one still knows anyting about you.

okay, first I wanna say to Kris - I see what you are talking about and thats real talk right there. We can all have fun but there is a line when you consider the shape we are in. However, you got truth up in what you say and I can relate and respect that. For real.

Okay now to Wooz - Wooz, you do put real facts on the table. At no point did I base what I am doin on who is fake and who is not. I am talking about a certain behavior that is running wild and it is covered in ignorance. Who am I you ask? Well, I believe that I have left all my bio out there if anybody ever wanted to know. My Infinity account and myspace pages give the reader full discloser on my bio. There are no secrets. Cid Digital was a character that I made a long time ago that is based on things in my life that were out of the norm. I gotz my own story and it aint an everyday watercooler convo. I set up Cid based off of that shit. Look at the Birthday. 666. Look at the location. Underwater. What was ghost talkin about on that song? Whos track was that? who made it originally? Those are just little things to invoke convo or let those that see know where I am coming from.

I talk to alot of artist but none of them told me to do this shit. They talk with me cuz of that shit that I do and say. Im in tune. I cant help that. I'm me and thats how life turned out this time. I'm not using who I am to control shit. I could. I see a better way though. I'm all about the ppl, like Marley. I gotta do what I gotta do.

CID DIGITAL
10-25-2006, 01:26 AM
Im in. Wait, what did I get myself into? lol
I'm interested in what Cid is saying...truth sounds good. And making things better sounds good. I love CID....and the rest of you fellas.

Gotta go...but I am gonna check back and make sure you have all been being nice...Dont make me give somebody a timeout. My little girl has great manners, dont let her show you up...ya big dummys!

Luv you too gurl.:lmao:

EAGLE EYE
10-25-2006, 01:26 AM
Infinity should devout all his newfound righteous energy to making changes in his own community not a fucking website. Get out of the house man, you are starting to sound like some weirdo who stays locked up in his room all day/night posting on web forums.

By the way, I would say this to your face in person.

Im going to sleep now. Go kill yourselves everyone.

CID DIGITAL
10-25-2006, 01:27 AM
Metal Faced Terrorist Claim Responsibility, Broken Household Name Usually Said In Hostility

So then Wooz, just say whats going on here if you keep it so real. Tell everybody whats up with this. Go ahead. tell em why. Tell the truth man.

maestro wooz
10-25-2006, 01:34 AM
haha man, believe what ever you want to believe. The truth is,

i made a fake goddess account, check the posts on that account, i made it just with the intention of having goddess beefing with goddess.

Bring it back to your laboratory
While he's in his oratory
Glorious like a horror story
The mask is like Jason
They told the place not to let the basket type case in
He could be some kind of wacko
Waiting for the chance to heat the pipes like a crack hoe
He busted in
Blessed be the lord
Who believe any mess then read up on the message board

CID DIGITAL
10-25-2006, 01:37 AM
I was there Wooz. I know. I would post in a library and laugh so hard that ppl wanted to shush me. I just wanted you to tell them whats up so that they dont get it twisted.

I would listen to MM..food while all that was happening.

maestro wooz
10-25-2006, 01:37 AM
haha its whatever man, i think its absolutely hilarious you think me and him are goddess. You have no idea how hard im laughing right now. Peace man, you mean well.

You think we just got the internet?

CID DIGITAL
10-25-2006, 01:39 AM
I never said that you were Goddess. never even guessed it while trying to figure it out.

CID DIGITAL
10-25-2006, 01:51 AM
In years to come , you can never say that I didnt keep it real.

Visionz
10-25-2006, 01:53 AM
apparently goddess is back, or someone's just pretending. seems like you can't have a wucorp w/out either her or chica. cut off one head and the other grows back.

TeknicelStylez
10-25-2006, 01:56 AM
omfg see what you did, you brought goddess back with this talk this tallllkkkkk

CID DIGITAL
10-25-2006, 01:59 AM
Chill, it aint Goddess. If you can even read what Wooz said then you would know that. Thats why I told him to explain it so that ya'll dont start trippin. Everything is everything.

maestro wooz
10-25-2006, 02:01 AM
I never said that you were Goddess. never even guessed it while trying to figure it out.

haha aight man, keep doing you

CID DIGITAL
10-25-2006, 02:06 AM
"Many are called but few are chosen. Plenty have fell but few have risen."

SHRAP
10-25-2006, 05:56 AM
i cant believe this faggot snapple just said to ban me, ban this bitch for bein a shit talkin fake ass internet playa hater

faggot says im starting shit with him but LOOK, hes the faggot that goes into every thread and types my fuckin name like some ho i fucked and dipped on

im tired of these lil fags that are losers that get clowned in real life so they log on and try to diss people on the only place they can without gettin their punk ass whooped

Sicka than aidZ
10-25-2006, 06:06 AM
haha man, believe what ever you want to believe. The truth is,

i made a fake goddess account, check the posts on that account, i made it just with the intention of having goddess beefing with goddess.

Bring it back to your laboratory
While he's in his oratory
Glorious like a horror story
The mask is like Jason
They told the place not to let the basket type case in
He could be some kind of wacko
Waiting for the chance to heat the pipes like a crack hoe
He busted in
Blessed be the lord
Who believe any mess then read up on the message board

Thatz pretty dope wooz what inspire'z u to rap?

TAURO
10-25-2006, 07:18 AM
If we are going to try and turn this forum around how about we start respecting other peoples opinions on things, instead of just blindly critscising how about we just try to understand their way of thinking and just debate without letting it escalate to pointless e-beefing.

Im quoting myself because people need to read this, if people acted this way the forum would work much better.

Visionz
10-25-2006, 07:47 AM
Respect is definetly a good thing. You know how much effort I have to put into defending the entire South on these boards? Shit gets hectic sometimes. They don't respect it cuz in the end they know very little about it but it doesn't keep people from having an oppinion on it cuz they know just enough to hate it. Its a macrocosm for what happens on a smaller level between individual posters. If they knew more, they'd hate less.

With that being said, I think they should bring the rep system back. I thought it was a handy little way to show some love and frankly this whole site could use it cuz I flip around on these pages, & half the time it's an ebeef that goes on for 8 pages. That kind of shit is pointless but there's nothing in place to naturally deter that kind of behavior. We need some positivity to swing things back in the other direction.

Sicka than aidZ
10-25-2006, 07:49 AM
they got infractionz im like 70 something in the hole

Visionz
10-25-2006, 07:53 AM
exactly. there's no balance. They've instituted a situation where only the negative counts and magically everything's gone downhill (or atleast is headed in that direction) You probably woulda got a lot of rep for all those graph peices you did for people but, of course, no one was counting that shit.

Sicka than aidZ
10-25-2006, 07:57 AM
dude i totally dont even know what this thread is about I hopped in to debate muthafuckaz witout knowin the topic and im winning

Visionz
10-25-2006, 08:00 AM
you'd have to be in an argument to actually win it, I could pop off some really ignorant, wild shit to say if ya needed it.

Ya know, that moral sense of victory.

Sicka than aidZ
10-25-2006, 08:03 AM
aight son we rule together, i only dropped 1 post i think, thats all u really need:king:

Sexy Jasper
10-25-2006, 08:05 AM
So much drama it feels like I'm at a Spanish soap opera set

Sicka than aidZ
10-25-2006, 08:10 AM
there'z to many argumentz.. this shit drug on for like 2 hourz, mad people come here to let out aggression probably cuz they aint got a clue how to do it in the real world without gettin their fuckin head ripped off:frusty:

Visionz
10-25-2006, 08:10 AM
aight son we rule together, i only dropped 1 post i think, thats all u really need
haha word. "United We stand", put that right next to the "W" w/ the lil american flag. You say to them "I think Kerry would make a better leader" and then they reply "Get outta my face you liberal piece of under-digested rat shit." you can't help but laugh at both the irony and hypocrisy in this country. shit gets way outta hand.

Sicka than aidZ
10-25-2006, 08:13 AM
lol, eric be sparkin da good shit tonite!!

Visionz
10-25-2006, 08:19 AM
or just a ton of the dirt mcgirt, on the real its all I'm used to anyways. Its like how a poor kid don't know he's poor until he sees some other kid's parent droppin 'em off in their Bentley.

"HighTimes?"
"Man get that shit outta my face. Can't they show something w/ some muhfuckin seeds in it? Damn!!!!"

Sicka than aidZ
10-25-2006, 08:21 AM
your in texas right, what time is it like 7-830 am? Probably find the kind in houston and shit

Visionz
10-25-2006, 08:28 AM
they got it right here in Austin but there's no money in it. I don't know why it's this way, but there's no breaks on the oz's here. With my smoking habits and the fact that I don't smoke cigarettes, it'd just end up costing me waaaay too much money. I'd rather have the dirt (which really ain't that bad here, its still nice & green) and smoke for free.

CID DIGITAL
10-25-2006, 10:55 AM
Thatz pretty dope wooz what inspire'z u to rap?

Sicka , Wooz quotes MF Doom. Those are all Doom lyrics that he post. Cept the shit he did in the battlefield. That battlefield shit was him.

Gawd
10-25-2006, 01:27 PM
no one called for me to be banned....wow.

CID DIGITAL
10-25-2006, 01:34 PM
Remember though, its not about being banned.

Gawd
10-25-2006, 01:37 PM
some ppl need to be banned tho....like all the bs 2ndaries

CID DIGITAL
10-25-2006, 01:41 PM
All we gotta do with those 2nd accounts is make them obsolete. They can be outshined to the point to where they will leave. Look at the chica situation. I dont think that at the moment there is any problems with secondary accounts. Being as that I have gotten rid of the worst one.

Gawd
10-25-2006, 01:43 PM
and what of bigdane and general wise? those are also 2ndary accounts......

CID DIGITAL
10-25-2006, 01:45 PM
Dane really doesnt spam. He plays his corner. Wise has turned it down a notch as well cuz he knows deep down that there can be better things for this site. Believe it or not, wise cares about the corp.

Longbongcilvaringz
10-26-2006, 02:34 AM
i really dont get all this pious, righteous bullshit. i dont think it makes you seem intelligent or amusing.

Visionz
10-26-2006, 03:47 AM
i really dont get all this pious, righteous bullshit. i dont think it makes you seem intelligent or amusing.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a4/Baron007/Moonites.jpg
Perhaps you lack the proper perspective to see where we are coming from. Here on the Moon it's quite clear that you all must be annihilated haha, when I read you're post its the first thing I thought about. on the real, I 'm down for trying to improve the wtc but I'm not about to start getting all judgmental on a muhfucka.

CID DIGITAL
10-26-2006, 01:26 PM
So....I tried to help things go different. I saw that most ppl wanted change and I brought something to the table. I know what it looks like. I cant blame ppl for feeling the way they do. Its understandable. As of now, I dont have the time to carry on with this effort. WTC will carry on the way that it is ment to be. There is no call for revolution within the Wu. Those days are over. Its hip-hop as a whole that is calling for it. I get tripped up by the old days when they(the Wu) came through and changed minds but those days are gone and new days are here. My apologies go out to those that felt offended or judged. It was not my place here to carry out the plan of action that I speak of. Its Cilvas job and he has stated clearly that he sees nothing wrong. I got caught up in my other projects and brought that here and for that I apologize.

Dokuro
10-26-2006, 01:32 PM
people that keep this site from growing are the people that want the poeple they think are keeing this site from growing
CHURCH

CID DIGITAL
10-26-2006, 01:42 PM
What do you mean Dane?

CID DIGITAL
10-26-2006, 02:14 PM
If I am to blame for this site having problems then I am asking for my accounts to be deleted. I wasnt here from the begining so I dont have a right to really have a say in what happens here. Once again , all apologies.

Peace.

Gawd
10-26-2006, 02:17 PM
people that keep this site from growing are the people that want the poeple they think are keeing ?this site from growing
CHURCH

yeah ok sicka......

CID DIGITAL
10-26-2006, 03:25 PM
This revolution is so exiting......please excuse me.

PANDA PISS
10-26-2006, 03:42 PM
the general chat forum is a fountain of ignorance and deception, much like the hip hop chambers
saul gd

CID DIGITAL
10-26-2006, 03:54 PM
Its okay though DWMK cuz they got free will. I fight against ignorance but with this effort that was a chance ppl thought that I was fighting them. Its strange how ppl do not wanna let go of it. They are dreaming of change but at the same time cannot let go of self. So, what can you do? I'll tell you what I'm doing. I'm hitting that shit on a global scale with a little help from my friends. Maybe we will not live to see the results but they will be there and we live to compleate the work that needs to be done so that the children can do the same and in turn, also do better.:chef:

PANDA PISS
10-26-2006, 04:06 PM
Its okay though DWMK cuz they got free will. I fight against ignorance but with this effort that was a chance ppl thought that I was fighting them. Its strange how ppl do not wanna let go of it. They are dreaming of change but at the same time cannot let go of self. So, what can you do? I'll tell you what I'm doing. I'm hitting that shit on a global scale with a little help from my friends. Maybe we will not live to see the results but they will be there and we live to compleate the work that needs to be done so that the children can do the same and in turn, also do better.:chef:

WHAT THE FUCK IS HE TALKIN ABOUT!!!

CID DIGITAL
10-26-2006, 04:12 PM
WHAT THE FUCK IS HE TALKIN ABOUT!!!

I'm talkin about what is going on.

MsRzaRecTaH
10-26-2006, 04:30 PM
yo for real shychico dont be posting no more.. im happy assss hell

snapple
10-26-2006, 04:32 PM
im gonna tell ugod wu-tang corp wants beef, i'll buy a camera and post pictures of my broken face

CID DIGITAL
10-26-2006, 04:53 PM
Surprisingly enough, u-god responds to most ppl. I was looking at Legato's web page the other day and the mf dropped a reply there.

SHRAP
11-03-2006, 09:04 PM
u gotta laugh at this faggot snapple for saying he quitting wucorp and hes still stuck on here :lmao:

EAGLE EYE
11-03-2006, 09:15 PM
lol teh gheys

BLACKNEFERTITI07
11-05-2006, 08:10 PM
This is a chance to voice all concerns about those that you feel hender this site and keep it from growing in the name of knowledge. Anybody that you feel is not rightous in there doings in here, point it out. Even if you dont wanna name names, just point out certain things and those ppl will be known. This is a movement for truth and knowledge. If you dont strive to live by truth and knowledge then you are not living. This is an official site of Wu-Tang and we should all know what thats about by now. We know what Wu stands for. There are many places to go do things in the internet. Here is not a place for some things that go on. I have a plan to fix things and I can promise that once that plan produces results , then we will see great things in here. It will be as it was ment to be once we correct errors. It must be done.

I care so much for truth and knowledge and so that is why I am doing this. I am going to be working for a company soon that is not Wu related but I have so much respect for Wu-Tang and I cant stand to come in here and see the bullshit no more. So, I will help correct the errors here before I move on. There are artist up in here that deserve a chance. There are ppl that wanna think deeper. There are ppl that need answers that they dont get. I am doing this for those ppl.

I JUST WANTED 2 SAY THAT A PERSON LIKE MYSELF HAS BEEN AWAY AND WANTED 2 GET SOME THINGS OFF MY MIND. ONE, JUST BECAUSE I'VE FLIPPED MY WIG OFF ON HERE THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO COME DOWN ON ME WHEN I GO OFF.

YES I'VE TAKEN MAD CRITICISM AND GOTTEN ON PEEPZ LAST NERVES ON HERE. BUT I'M TIRED OF ALL THE NAME-CALLING THAT PEEPZ GOTTA DO ON HERE AND ACT LIKE 4TH AND 5TH GRADE BULLIES ON HERE 2 ME.

SO TO THOSE THAT THINK I'M GODDESS, THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT TRUE CAUSE IF I WAS GODDESS, I WOULD HAVE BETTER SENSE THAN HER TO MAKE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS. I ONLY HAVE ONE ACCOUNT ON HERE AND THAT'S THIS ONE. I NEEDED A NEW NAME CAUSE I WAS TIRED OF PEEPZ DISSING ME FOR MY OLD NAME SHYHEIMCHICA06 AND WHY I LIKED SHYHEIM JUST BECAUSE HE WAS A WU-TANG AFFILIATE. AND I'M NOT FROM THE CORPSE OR FROM RAP LEVEL. SO GET THAT SHIT RIGHT BEFORE YOU ASSUME THAT I HAVE ACCOUNTS THERE CAUSE WHEN YOU ASSUME, YOU MAKEA BIG ASS OUT OF YOURSELF!!!! AND I AM NOT HEAT EITHER!!! HE'S ALREADY BEEN EXPOSED. SO IF YOU WANT PROOF ASK MSRZA.(THAT IS IF HER HATING ASS WILL GIVE IT UP IF NOT THEN SO BE IT)

IF YOU WANNA BELIEVE WHAT OTHER NIGGAS AND HOE ASS BITCHES SAY ABOUT ME ON HERE THEN SO BE IT, ALL I WAS DOING WAS BEING A FRIEND THAT LOVES THE WU-TANG CLAN AND HAS ALL OF THEIR CD'S THAT I MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW HTE NAMES OF BUT I STILL LOVE THEM.

IF YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH ME, SEND ME A PM OR HIT ME UP WITHA IM ON EITHER AIM OR YAHOO. IF NOT, FUCK YOU AND KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR BITCH ASS CONVERSATIONS AND OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN FUCKING WITH ME, DO ME A FAVOR AND GO FUCK YOURSELVES CAUSE YOU ALL AINT SHIT, YOUR KIDS AND WIVES AND SHIT AND WILL NEVER BE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sexy Jasper
11-05-2006, 08:16 PM
Damn, Heat... you conceited little mofo. Was that really necessary?

Gawd
11-05-2006, 08:18 PM
oh man......black titty returns......what a faggit

maestro wooz
11-05-2006, 10:50 PM
shychica = goddess

Lil' Ruger
11-05-2006, 10:55 PM
red and caps oooo shes mad lolz.