PDA

View Full Version : How a fucking FORUMS work. Read it fucktards.

tekunique
10-25-2006, 12:03 AM
aight, im sick and tired of ppl being mislead, misunderstanding ppl's posts, catchin feelins, takin shit to heart etc etc etc.

this is the fucking INTERNET. you create USERNAMES, beacause of the fact that no one is face to face, ppl act up. say shit they want to but wont in person. its not always the 'realest' way but it happens, in a way its a stress relief factor cuz ppl cant be the 'dick' that they really are not, or will never have the balls to be.

you can either A. hate on that, or B. acknowledge the fact that its making them happy cuz they are expressing a side only the internet allows.

the main problem i see is that, some ppl, take shit very seriously. and the most common shit that triggers dumbass arguments is misunderstanding.

ie. one person posted some shit out of sarcasm/joke and the other person took it foreals....

solution is simple. take this shit lightly, if you feel that someone is a tool, than just dont fuck with em. point is, youll never really understand what the true intention of the poster is, and youre the dumb one to assume it.

this aint no brain surgens' forum. its a wu tang hip hop based forum. to take shit to heart and/or to assume someone else as something that formed in YOUR mind is ridiculous.

sort it out plz cuz its causin a vicious cycle. k ? thnx.

TAURO
10-25-2006, 12:04 AM
Well said man.

CherChezLaMarauder
10-25-2006, 12:07 AM
if there's anybody taking this to the heart, it's YOU!

EAGLE EYE
10-25-2006, 12:08 AM
Exactly what I was thinking.

I might of took people seriously over the net when I was about 14-15, but soon learned its a big game to be played and practice makes perfect.

tekunique
10-25-2006, 12:10 AM
if there's anybody taking this to the heart, it's YOU!
if you think so its all good. i was just making a point which i felt was never stressed.

btw, you can take things to heart. just dont bitch about it thats all.

Bloo
10-25-2006, 12:11 AM
Hell I don't even take the people I know in real life serious I damn sure ain't gonna get offended by any of ya'll :lmao:

TAURO
10-25-2006, 12:12 AM
Exactly what I was thinking.

I might of took people seriously over the net when I was about 14-15, but soon learned its a big game to be played and practice makes perfect.

Whats to learn? this was the first forum i've posted on and I got it straight away. Ed for example comes here and just fucks with everyone and everytime people fall for it, I just laugh when he does, even when he openly admits that he's fucking with people they still take his shit to heart.

crass
10-25-2006, 12:13 AM
i agree with you tek, if only this reached the people who go into every thread acting tough and and bringing e-beef everywhere they go

tekunique
10-25-2006, 12:18 AM
i agree with you tek, if only this reached the people who go into every thread acting tough and and bringing e-beef everywhere they go
youll never fully reach the masses equally. but you can at least try by using the right methods. :mmmyah:

Alesco
10-25-2006, 12:48 AM
A hear ya tek..

People on here like to act all gangsta n shit. When they really dont act like
this in real life. Its fucked up mang

TeknicelStylez
10-25-2006, 12:50 AM
Fuck all of you, I hope you drown in the infinite flushing toilet bowls that are your individual lives.

Good day sirs...

Unforgiven
10-25-2006, 12:51 AM
You posting this only means that your taking the forums way too seriously and in turn, your the one with the problem now. You need to chill and realize that its the internet and its not going to change just because your having a lil' hissy fit...

watch dun catch feelings....

snapple
10-25-2006, 12:53 AM
look man, i dont know why you wanted me to peep this thread. you guys say to take shit lightly, yet you have white kids calling people "niglets" on here. talking about having a cleansing on this website to spread knowledge, knowledge is dead ass serious, how can you take shit lightly and expect this to be a place of knowledge?

i caught feelings from what CID said. yea, i caught feelings. he called ME fake. i found it offensive. snapple isn't just a username man, i'm not some generated being man, it's an extension of who i am. I've been able to become cool with on here with people i once really disliked, shoutout to ebighead. i pursure knowledge to the fullest and i know i'm a damn fool. i'm sorry man but i'm not one to dismiss everything, if someone comes at my i defend myself man. thats just how i work. look you know what, this site maybe really isn't for me anymore, it's just a bunch of kids complaing. look, i'm not some emotional bitch ok, i fuck around on here a lot, and i also get dead ass serious in KTL and the hiphop section. I have different moods and i fuck around on here and i can drop knowledge, anyone who comes to this site regularyl should know that. there is a time and place for everything. and a lot of people just don't get it on here. and if this site is gonna be run like a dictatorship then to me thats not wu-tang at all, i don't wanna be a part of this website. i may sound cocky or whatever but i have a lot of posts, and ive always felt i contributed to this website, odviously i guess people aren't agreeing. it's easy for people to say "it's all fun and games" but you know what, you can't tell people to stay in one mood. i dont even wanna build this is a pointless cause, you want me gone then i'm done.

tekunique
10-25-2006, 12:53 AM
Fuck all of you, I hope you drown in the infinite flushing toilet bowls that are your individual lives.

Good day sirs...
i was waiting for someone to post shit like this.. shit was gettin maaaad real for a minute..LOL

keep em comin tho..lol

TeknicelStylez
10-25-2006, 12:54 AM
O MY GOSH

YOU POSTING THAT

ACKNOWLEDGING HIS POST

MEANS THAT YOU IN FACT TAKE THE INTERNET TO SERIOUSLY

holy crikes...

Me posting this message at this moment acknowledging your posts, means I take the internet too seriously...

me acknowledging that I take the intern...

*head explodes*

Unforgiven
10-25-2006, 12:56 AM
lol, leave it to tek to spoil the moment :'(

Bloo
10-25-2006, 12:58 AM
O MY GOSH

YOU POSTING THAT

ACKNOWLEDGING HIS POST

MEANS THAT YOU IN FACT TAKE THE INTERNET TO SERIOUSLY

holy crikes...

Me posting this message at this moment acknowledging your posts, means I take the internet too seriously...

me acknowledging that I take the intern...

*head explodes*

:lmao: Ok, I'm done!

Gawd
10-25-2006, 12:58 AM
i slaughter children....by the thousands..while their grnadparents watch and cry..

its just words dood...just words...

wutang forever

tekunique
10-25-2006, 12:59 AM
look man, i dont know why you wanted me to peep this thread. you guys say to take shit lightly, yet you have white kids calling people "niglets" on here. talking about having a cleansing on this website to spread knowledge, knowledge is dead ass serious, how can you take shit lightly and expect this to be a place of knowledge?

i caught feelings from what CID said. yea, i caught feelings. he called ME fake. i found it offensive. snapple isn't just a username man, i'm not some generated being man, it's an extension of who i am. I've been able to become cool with on here with people i once really disliked, shoutout to ebighead. i pursure knowledge to the fullest and i know i'm a damn fool. i'm sorry man but i'm not one to dismiss everything, if someone comes at my i defend myself man. thats just how i work. look you know what, this site maybe really isn't for me anymore, it's just a bunch of kids complaing. look, i'm not some emotional bitch ok, i fuck around on here a lot, and i also get dead ass serious in KTL and the hiphop section. I have different moods and i fuck around on here and i can drop knowledge, anyone who comes to this site regularyl should know that. there is a time and place for everything. and a lot of people just don't get it on here. and if this site is gonna be run like a dictatorship then to me thats not wu-tang at all, i don't wanna be a part of this website. i may sound cocky or whatever but i have a lot of posts, and ive always felt i contributed to this website, odviously i guess people aren't agreeing. it's easy for people to say "it's all fun and games" but you know what, you can't tell people to stay in one mood. i dont even wanna build this is a pointless cause, you want me gone then i'm done.
dude, if you feel that way its all good. either you didnt understand my point or you just disagree with it, either way, whatevers man you are free to think what you want. on the real tho, one of the reasons i made this thread is cuz i read your post saying youre gonna bounce and i felt it was due to misunderstanding. do you son, peace.

Unforgiven
10-25-2006, 01:06 AM
People who take the time to make posts saying their leaving, always come back...

Lil' Ruger
10-25-2006, 01:07 AM
i slaughter children....by the thousands..while their grnadparents watch and cry..

its just words dood...just words...

wutang forever

i will never be killed........

Unforgiven
10-25-2006, 01:09 AM
Dude has all right to be mad if I called him a nigger, nigga or a niglet. Just because you don't get mad because someone calls you a racial slur, doesn't mean it doesn't bother him.

Besides, cracka isn't a fucking racial slur anyways, so iunno...

Lil' Ruger
10-25-2006, 01:10 AM
[quote=snapple;628689]look man, i dont know why you wanted me to peep this thread. you guys say to take shit lightly, yet you have white kids calling people "niglets" on here.[quote]

man, take a fuckin joke and relax snapple, christ u got people like Jasper callin people kikes and niggers all the time, step off on that racism shit cus your ass is too sensitive with that shit.......You don't hear any1 get upset when Chris Rock calls us "crackers" now do ya? know why? Cus his ass is j-o-k-i-n-g, so have a sense of humour and stop beng such a tight ass. and if your gonna retort by saying "oh, well I don't find racism funny, its a very serious subject, yadda yadda" man step off of that bullshit cus I damn well know when someone has muttered a racial humourus joke u damn well laughed and if u say otherwise then u damn liar, str8 up LIAR
so relax champ, take a break from fighting crime for a day

now whos taking this shit too seriously.......smh

being called a nigger in real life is actually very hurtful the way the word sounds and the hostility in the persons voice that says it makes it VERY hurtful and in real life if someone called me a nigger i'd kick their ass i dont care who it is.

my friend (white) called me a nigger online and after school i punched him in the face its a serious thing and i believe NOT taking it seriously is a mistake.

Lil' Ruger
10-25-2006, 01:11 AM
Dude has all right to be mad if I called him a nigger, nigga or a niglet. Just because you don't get mad because someone calls you a racial slur, doesn't mean it doesn't bother him.

Besides, cracka isn't a fucking racial slur anyways, so iunno...

cracka is just like calling someone a white boy it's not even offensive nigger nigga or w/e is completly differant.

snapple
10-25-2006, 01:12 AM
no man i understand your point, but you're sending a different message then that dude CID is, and i'm just not good at expressing myself right now i'm drained, just faced an L and i'm tired as fuck so my post might not be the most coherent. i'm blending differnet thoughts together.

the reason i was gonna bounce was cause of what CID said, thats one of the reasons, but i feel like half the time i'm on here i'm arguing. its a lot of things. i'm just not really getting much from this site anymore to be honest. i have only a few male friends down here, and none of them are my homeboys, so i guess the reason i stick around is cause i lack community. i'm living in some suburb right now and all of my neighbors hate me and are afraid of me or ask to buy weed off of me. i hate it here, and this website is an escape for me. the women are fly down here, but you know what, women are cool and all but i like going crazy sometimes, i have no one to get wild with. i cant wait for the methodman show on thursday i'm gonna be getting so fuckin wild gonna be crunk as fuck. there is a communication failure on this website that i cant disagree with, but i'm not gonna be called fake by someone who is an administator and then come rep his site. i don't know where i'm going with this...

but i do get exactly what you're saying, and i agree, like CID taking what i said dead ass serious and coming at me with a serious accusation and saying shit like "there are multiple times i just chose to keep my mouth shut". this site is run by a fucking bitch then. but like i said there is a time and a place for everything. im not gonna turn this shit into an e-beef

maestro wooz
10-25-2006, 01:14 AM
yeah i mean, honestly this is just the internet. I never lied in any of my posts and i'm known as the wooz and this is just some shit i do to kill time. I take what people say here seriously but with a grain of salt. The important thing to remember is this isn't really really really real.

snapple
10-25-2006, 01:14 AM
^ it sure is percieved as one so I dunno either, and for the fact that he's white don't make any sense at all, so yeh he don't have a right

not it isn't. go pick up a history book there is plenty of evidence of brown and black crackers as well.

Lil' Ruger
10-25-2006, 01:16 AM
^ it sure is percieved as one so I dunno either, and for the fact that he's white don't make any sense at all, so yeh he don't have a right

racism in any form i wrong. in reality you dont find any SERIOUS black racists to much they usually make jokes and thats it. but nowadays some white people think they have the right to call us niggas or niggers and thye think itsa funny the kid i punched thought i was joking around and him and the other white nerdy kids were laughing. well he wasnt really my friend more like an aqquaintence but w/e.

another thing i dont like and its been going on for ages is why do spanish or puerto rican people have the right to call us niggers???? can we call them spicks? no . so why is it alright for them to call us niggers. seriously this world is getting worse.

Unforgiven
Iit sure is percieved as one so I dunno either, and for the fact that he's white don't make any sense at all, so yeh he don't have a right

I laugh when people try to make fun of my heritage/race/etc. If one of those bitch-made black kids at my school called me cracka, I'd crack their face off a locker...

snapple
[quote=snapple;628689]look man, i dont know why you wanted me to peep this thread. you guys say to take shit lightly, yet you have white kids calling people "niglets" on here.[quote]

man, take a fuckin joke and relax snapple, christ u got people like Jasper callin people kikes and niggers all the time, step off on that racism shit cus your ass is too sensitive with that shit.......You don't hear any1 get upset when Chris Rock calls us "crackers" now do ya? know why? Cus his ass is j-o-k-i-n-g, so have a sense of humour and stop beng such a tight ass. and if your gonna retort by saying "oh, well I don't find racism funny, its a very serious subject, yadda yadda" man step off of that bullshit cus I damn well know when someone has muttered a racial humourus joke u damn well laughed and if u say otherwise then u damn liar, str8 up LIAR
so relax champ, take a break from fighting crime for a day

now whos taking this shit too seriously.......smh

racism is hilarious! i totally agree!

tekunique
10-25-2006, 01:18 AM
racism in any form i wrong. in reality you dont find any SERIOUS black racists to much they usually make jokes and thats it. but nowadays some white people think they have the right to call us niggas or niggers and thye think itsa funny the kid i punched thought i was joking around and him and the other white nerdy kids were laughing. well he wasnt really my friend more like an aqquaintence but w/e.

another thing i dont like and its been going on for ages is why do spanish or puerto rican people have the right to call us niggers???? can we call them spicks? no . so why is it alright for them to call us niggers. seriously this world is getting worse.
yo man, thats a whole different issue i can write an essay about... youre young, and can think that way, i can give you that much.

snapple
10-25-2006, 01:19 AM

it's just slang man, i'm probably the only one in the bronx whos under 30 and doesn't drop the n-bomb. white kids can say it to man, they have a pass, color doesn't matter it's just an acceptable slang term nowadays thats the reality. the power the word use to pact has depleted alot since the youth doesn't experience the struggle like others use too. white kids call black kids n*gga man all the time i hear it so often, all races, it's honestly just a new slang term

Unforgiven
10-25-2006, 01:19 AM
^ don't try droppin knowledge on me youngin, that wasn't even directed to u, and trying to school me on racial slurs is like talking to a wall.

"Nigger is offensive to blacks?!" (gasp!) u don't say! Thank u captain obvious for your intellectual input

and don't say what u don't know, obviously your not white so admit u dunno wtf u talkin about, call me cracker in person "in a mean and antagonising manner" and I'll cut your balls off and staple that shit to your chin and use it as a speed bag

but if it's in a humourus manner then I'll laugh

u wanna talk about racism and shit? Not taking it seriously? Go preach your dribble to Chappelle and Chris Rock and other comedians, cus they sure as fuck don't take it seriously either

u talkin about nothing junior, absolute void......

and P.s: that comment wasn't directed at u earlier, it was for TRILOGY so get off the high horse

(Uh oh! now he's gonna come back firing insults like any junior teeny bopper would trying to sound tough! please have mercy oh young padiwan! can u be any more obvious?!?!)

edit: thats not for u trilogy, fuck ya'll type too fast lol

Don't even fret man, I read it and noticed I was the first post on a new page, went back and saw Pimptastic had posted...then I saw Junior LOL!

tekunique
10-25-2006, 01:20 AM
it's just slang man, i'm probably the only one in the bronx whos under 30 and doesn't drop the n-bomb. white kids can say it to man, they have a pass, color doesn't matter it's just an acceptable slang term nowadays thats the reality. the power the word use to pact has depleted alot since the youth doesn't experience the struggle like others use too. white kids call black kids n*gga man all the time i hear it so often, all races, it's honestly just a new slang term
^^ truth.

Lil' Ruger
10-25-2006, 01:21 AM
^ don't try droppin knowledge on me youngin, that wasn't even directed to u, and trying to school me on racial slurs is like talking to a wall.

"Nigger is offensive to blacks?!" (gasp!) u don't say! Thank u captain obvious for your intellectual input

and don't say what u don't know, obviously your not white so admit u dunno wtf u talkin about, call me cracker in person "in a mean and antagonising manner" and I'll cut your balls off and staple that shit to your chin and use it as a speed bag

but if it's in a humourus manner then I'll laugh

u wanna talk about racism and shit? Not taking it seriously? Go preach your dribble to Chappelle and Chris Rock and other comedians, cus they sure as fuck don't take it seriously either

u talkin about nothing junior, absolute void......

and P.s: that comment wasn't directed at u earlier, it was for TRILOGY so get off the high horse

(Uh oh! now he's gonna come back firing insults like any junior teeny bopper would trying to sound tough! please have mercy oh young padiwan! can u be any more obvious?!?!)

edit: thats not for u trilogy, fuck ya'll type too fast lol

lol i laugh.

Sicka than aidZ
10-25-2006, 01:22 AM
decapitate u faggitz than gallop over your body in a horse and carriage

Lil' Ruger
10-25-2006, 01:23 AM

i dont care if any1 in real life called me a nigga or nigger and wasn't black i'd rip their fuckin face off. BTW we got on a whole other topic this has not alot to do with the forum.

snapple
10-25-2006, 01:26 AM
Chuck D explained the meaning of this.........cracker originated for the white man with the whip when he whipped his slave, when it whipped it made a *CRACK* noise, therfore calling it "the master cracking his slave" but this black and brown crackers yes, you'll either have to enlighten me or I'll have to look into it

because blacks and browns were enslaving eachother before the white man even existed. cracker means whoever is cracking the whip, the slave master. we live in america, and in america the white man was cracking the whip, so the term cracker hear people useually apply to whitey, when in reality, the term cracker knows no color.

Sicka than aidZ
10-25-2006, 01:27 AM
if this shit isnt fun then dont chill here, im sayin this shit to help u. I dont see how computerz can get u upset just tell the person u dont like that u aint gonna argue, if they dont shut up they get banned like smoke bluntz. peace

snapple
10-25-2006, 01:28 AM
i dont care if any1 in real life called me a nigga or nigger and wasn't black i'd rip their fuckin face off. BTW we got on a whole other topic this has not alot to do with the forum.

i'm not saying you should or shouldn't...i'm just saying how shit is and how the youth seems to perseive the word today. at least in new york. even down here, shit everywhere i go it seems. i'm just saying how it is, i already stated my stance that i do not ever use the word. it is extremley disrespectful and racist.

Unforgiven
10-25-2006, 01:28 AM
SHH! We're actually having an intelligent, civilized conversation...untill Jr. started getting all gassed up....

EDIT: I just realized JR. posted what I responded too LOL

EDIT2: I hear what your saying Snapple, alot of people in my city are starting to freely use the word openly, like its nothing. Alot of my black friends have even been like maaan, jus' be like, whaddup nigga cause they say it to me, but I can't get down like that, the words just not in my useable vocabulary

EDIT3: I ment white kids using the word freely lol....

tekunique
10-25-2006, 01:46 AM
LOL.. look, its easy.. if youre HIP HOP, know what da deal is, and using 'nigga' as a slang, its peace. now, if its someone who has no clue wtf HIP HOP is but loves Chappelle show and start using that term whenever, that shit aint cool.
this is a whole nother subject yall.. i got like mad answers to this shit but i barely 'get into' debates online cuz you can never fully deliver your mind cuz you aint physically eye to eye.. like youre witnessin it foreals..lol

snapple
10-25-2006, 01:46 AM
^^wordup thats why i probably sound retarded half the time i post and can't get my thoughts together, i need to talk to people face to face

Unforgiven
10-25-2006, 01:48 AM
It may be a state of ones being, in the sense of ignorance but that doesn't mean people should be able to freely use the word knamean? I've seen a few times when black people get pissed when other black people call'em nigga, like, df you call me? /insert loud thud here

crass
10-25-2006, 01:52 AM
funny that the two threads posted discussing ways to "clean up" the forum or whatever have generated tons of e-beef, arguing, etc.

snapple
10-25-2006, 01:55 AM
^^the "revoltuion" wont be easy

shaolinsword
10-25-2006, 03:43 AM
Was there much point in this thread anyway? Surely everyone's noticed that most of the people trying to start an internet war are like 15, built like a noodle and get beaten up at school

ShaDynasty
10-25-2006, 04:33 AM
just to let you know, im not playing a character, and i dont have any respect for these secondary account users

Sexy Jasper
10-25-2006, 08:16 AM
Why are we even talking about this? You guys are being a bunch of sissies.

Sicka than aidZ
10-25-2006, 08:39 AM
she'z right:(W

J-Cee
10-25-2006, 08:42 AM
i think its the ppl who diss others on this forum that are unhappy with there life...example;Ed,5000+posts,and 90% of those posts are him making some stupid ass comment to someone...he must truly be unhappy,hang in there buddy..things should get better for you.

Sicka than aidZ
10-25-2006, 08:50 AM
hmmm...

TeknicelStylez
10-25-2006, 10:49 AM
Ed is funny as hell

SHRAP
10-25-2006, 11:48 AM
lol @ all this faggotry, how many more vagina ass threads are going 2 be made today?

hall of snapple

Gawd
10-25-2006, 02:35 PM
i think its the ppl who diss others on this forum that are unhappy with there life...example;Ed,5000+posts,and 90% of those posts are him making some stupid ass comment to someone...he must truly be unhappy,hang in there buddy..things should get better for you.....dood word? i also do not start threads about how my ass was stomped by a faggit dust head in front of my boys as i lay helpless being beaten bloody...you still have not acted out your revenge yet.
pwnt faggit

Ed is funny as hell indeed

hmmm... Sicka has multiple accounts because he has multiple herpes and those accounts help him cope

J-Cee
10-25-2006, 03:33 PM
hahaha..i love you too ed..

im going to rape you

J-Cee
10-25-2006, 03:34 PM
yes ive acted out my revenge..i killed him with some chopsticks..

Gawd
10-25-2006, 04:06 PM
chopsticks are illegal in australlia