TeknicelStylez
10-25-2006, 02:50 AM
I dont have nothing against you man.

But you really need to man up

peace

out

And who the fuck are you?

Man up?

I'm sorry if I don't give a fuck about people popping lip on a fuckin internet board. Excuse me, I have real life problems, like worrying about whether or not my moms is going to get evicted because she goes to work 13 hours a day can't seem to make enough money to pay her fuckin bills every month. Or whether or not when I go to court tommorow they're going to sentence me to 3 years in prison. Or how bout coming up with 1000 dollars to bail my friend out of jail so he doesn't get stabbed to death in church ironically. How about my father being a dead beat drug addict who would rather let his son live on the street and go to jail than pay him the money he owes him for hard earned work.

You know some people don't have the luxury of sitting around in the suburb planning some elaborate internet scheme to start a fuckin truth movement which magically will influence lives and change peoples way of thinking and spread cheer across the land.

Come back to me when your Digital People figure out a solution to my problems, a real life problem.

Ignorant motherfucker, who needs to "Man Up" now

Wanna act serious on the internet, I'll act serious

CID DIGITAL
10-25-2006, 02:58 AM
Mf, I aint Alesco if thats what you are getting at. You can ask a mod. I dont know who that dude is. I do know that you cant see his E-mail so it might be the visitors that I speak of. Who knows. I aint worried about it.

I'll tell you this though. Aint nobody gonna fix that shit but you. I done told you since day one that if you just get ur artwork done then you will be alright. You missing the real meaning of the movement. Its for everybody to stand up and bring out the best in theirselves which in turn helps the next man. I myself am against all odds and now am on my way to work for a grandmaster. There is none higher. The guy asked me to come on with it and thats what I'm gonna do. Hopefully , I can help others but not till they help theirselves.

TeknicelStylez
10-25-2006, 03:09 AM
Aint no fuckin internet board making my life a better place mang, its the fuckin internet. I come here to politic with annonymous people and bust jokes. I don't get inspired by text, I get inspired by real life actions. I've built with "Gods" in real life. Me and my friends support eachother and help eachother through REAL LIFE struggle. You can post all the fuckin supposedly helpful threads you want, and it aint going to do shit to help mine or anybody in my hood's situation. Do whatever the fuck you want, just don't insult me because I do my own thing. And tell your boy to stay the fuck out my buisness.

CEITEDMOFO
10-25-2006, 03:12 AM
TEKS MYSPACE

http://myspace-729.vo.llnwd.net/00173/92/79/173089729_L.jpg

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=23526846&MyToken=58f980a1-7248-42d5-be53-1d0918bdf683

CID DIGITAL
10-25-2006, 03:17 AM
I'm tellin you that I dont know that cat.

This all has to do with real life. If ppl didnt come in here(the net) trying to live a dual life then things would be better. However, I cant stop that. Thats good that you do what you gotta do in "real life". I'm saying though, I was looking for answers and ppl to work with in the net when I first started and now its two years later and I'm on my way to getting things done. I done built relationships with ppl that woulda took years and years if I woulda stayed in my "real life" zone. There was no way that I would have the chance that I have now if it werent for the net.

You say that you are always in strife in your real life and I'm sayin, if you were to use you resources in here then you could get to where you want......fuck it. I can only tell you about it so many times.

TERRA
10-25-2006, 04:41 AM
is that really his myspace?

CHRONZ
10-25-2006, 04:44 AM
no that aint Tek's myspace.,

Sicka than aidZ
10-25-2006, 07:52 AM
whoa tek sorry to hear about all the trouble man, staycool brotha

snapple
10-25-2006, 11:26 AM
peace to tek, haters are gonna hate you know? dont let em bring you down, you do you and thats that. the accusations some people are making haha, but you are like me, we dont like the talking.

SHRAP
10-25-2006, 11:47 AM
is that really his myspace?

IS THAT REALLY YOUR HAIR

TeknicelStylez
10-25-2006, 12:30 PM
my real myspace

www.myspace.com/teksteex (http://www.myspace.com/teksteex)

CherChezLaMarauder
10-25-2006, 01:13 PM
let'em know Tek. Never let anybody tell you how to live your life!

Skellington
10-25-2006, 01:24 PM
And who the fuck are you?

Man up?

I'm sorry if I don't give a fuck about people popping lip on a fuckin internet board. Excuse me, I have real life problems, like worrying about whether or not my moms is going to get evicted because she goes to work 13 hours a day can't seem to make enough money to pay her fuckin bills every month. Or whether or not when I go to court tommorow they're going to sentence me to 3 years in prison. Or how bout coming up with 1000 dollars to bail my friend out of jail so he doesn't get stabbed to death in church ironically. How about my father being a dead beat drug addict who would rather let his son live on the street and go to jail than pay him the money he owes him for hard earned work.

You know some people don't have the luxury of sitting around in the suburb planning some elaborate internet scheme to start a fuckin truth movement which magically will influence lives and change peoples way of thinking and spread cheer across the land.

Come back to me when your Digital People figure out a solution to my problems, a real life problem.

Ignorant motherfucker, who needs to "Man Up" now

Wanna act serious on the internet, I'll act serious

Ow quit y'r cryin' baby boy, damn.....callin' me an attention whore, prison this mommy that, fuck outta here, you think you hard punk?

Man up.....

MAN the fuck UP

CID DIGITAL
10-25-2006, 01:24 PM
let'em know Tek. Never let anybody tell you how to live your life!

stfu. Aint nobody tellin him how to live his life. If you aint noticed , his life has been fucked up. He has promise to be a good MC. To get that goal done, he needs to get things done in his life that He knows is right. It aint like anybody is laying down rules. Living truthful and rightous has never hurt anybody. When you live like that then you can only progress. You cant argue that. I never once told anybody that they had to do what I said.

CherChezLaMarauder
10-25-2006, 01:28 PM
Can I get an AMEN from the congregation!?

I said Lawwww-dah!... the lawwwww-dah! will save your sooooooul-dah!

if do riiiiiigh-dah! can i get an AMENNNNNNN?!

CherChezLaMarauder
10-25-2006, 01:41 PM
Oh Rev. Digital, Rev. Digital. I need the lawd's guidance. My neighbah's wiiiiife..yea!...she's tempting mee eee eee yea! Oh no I dun wanna siiiiiiin..yea! But the booty so ju ju juuuuicy, yea! Save me Rev.Digi, what should I do Rev. Digi?

CID DIGITAL
10-25-2006, 02:04 PM
I have not spoke of god at all.:nonono:

I left that out of things for now so things dont get twisted. Never the less Marauder, those were some funny post. How much coffee have you drank today?

CHRONZ
10-25-2006, 02:05 PM
bout 2 cans, goin on the 3rd, lmao

Frontal Lobotomy
10-25-2006, 02:11 PM
What is this thread supposed to be about exactly?

CherChezLaMarauder
10-25-2006, 02:13 PM
I have not spoke of god at all.:nonono:

I left that out of things for now so things dont get twisted. Never the less Marauder, those were some funny post. How much coffee have you drank today?

Zero. 99% of all coffees makes my stomach queazy.

TeknicelStylez
10-25-2006, 02:24 PM
Oh Rev. Digital, Rev. Digital. I need the lawd's guidance. My neighbah's wiiiiife..yea!...she's tempting mee eee eee yea! Oh no I dun wanna siiiiiiin..yea! But the booty so ju ju juuuuicy, yea! Save me Rev.Digi, what should I do Rev. Digi?

First...ah, you must take of your pants...ah. Than you must place thy penis...ah, into the vagina...ah. Proceed to thrust..ah into they holy trinity!!!

CherChezLaMarauder
10-25-2006, 02:28 PM
from Jackson Heights's own...ah!

Mr. Randy.....

WATSON!

CID DIGITAL
10-25-2006, 02:33 PM
:lmao:

Murdah Piff
10-26-2006, 09:28 AM
H.o.g. H.o.g. H.o.g. H.o.g. H.o.g. H.o.g. H.o.g. H.o.g.

Wheres' Froth When You Need Him ???

Sexy Jasper
10-26-2006, 10:00 AM
F.c.
F.c.
F.c.
F.c.
F.c.
F.c.
F.c.
F.c.
F.c.

7EL7
10-26-2006, 08:51 PM
that killer instinct beat is sick

wuswordz95
10-26-2006, 10:35 PM
Diamond Dallas Page Said It Best First You Love Me Then You Hate Me But You'll Never Forget Me.

Alesco
10-27-2006, 12:56 AM
Yo tek my young brother.

I am Alesco, you know that.. I have one acount on here and only one.

I sent you that pm. I dont know why you had to air this on the site for all
to see though.. cmon kid. We sorted that shit out man to man. I must admit
though. i just read this thread and i was shocked as to why you would do this

But as i said young brother. We sorted that shit out via pms.

And as i also said to you in one of the pms. Dont let older fuckers like me
get ya down. coz after all. I aint no one..

Peace my young brother.

LORD NOSE
10-27-2006, 01:26 AM
the internet is a way for regular folks to get their TV dreams out to others

Alesco
10-27-2006, 01:33 AM
And who tha fuck is you like ?? you got jokes kid.

you wouldent last a day in my shoes.

Best thing you can do is stay behind ya cpu. you wont get hurt that way.

But you all ready new that huh

LORD NOSE
10-27-2006, 01:38 AM
was that meant for me ?

NIGHT MAYOR
10-27-2006, 02:48 AM
e-beef *gets popcorn*
fuck this fightin over the keyboard both of u punks man up - peace

TeknicelStylez
10-27-2006, 03:47 AM
Go eat a ritz cracker with peanut butter on top

Skellington
10-27-2006, 08:01 AM
lol "I'll fuck you up"

says enough.....

fuck outta here bitch

CHRONZ
10-27-2006, 09:08 AM
lol "I'll fuck you up"
says enough.....
fuck outta here bitch

And what does this post say about you ?

TeknicelStylez
10-27-2006, 01:02 PM
It says he's a torn up rainbow flag fluttering in the wind

"MOMMY HATES ME MOMMY HATES ME"

says a troubled skellington as he beats a dead animal up with a stick

he checks to see if they are still warm so he can have sex with their wounds, don't you, you sick fuck

snapple
10-27-2006, 01:06 PM
Go eat a ritz cracker with peanut butter on top

LOL ^O^

Skellington
10-28-2006, 05:29 AM
And what does this post say about you ?

....who the fuck are you?

A meddling kid....just what we need.....stay out of this fool...

CHRONZ
10-28-2006, 07:33 AM
....who the fuck are you?

A meddling kid....just what we need.....stay out of this fool...
hahaha... make me laugh some more please...
who i am, is none of your concern..
but you sure got a big mouth, seeing you are a little bitch..

tajeco
10-29-2006, 05:29 AM
I got a picture of Wu-Tang on myspace, the caption is "Wu-Tang Forever, g-unit NEVER". And I got a picture of Masta Killa with the caption "fuck fame, shoot a hole in a 50 Cent piece to test my aim". I don't know what this thread is about, Wu-Tang Forever

Sean
10-29-2006, 08:31 AM
I got a picture of Wu-Tang on myspace, the caption is "Wu-Tang Forever, g-unit NEVER". And I got a picture of Masta Killa with the caption "fuck fame, shoot a hole in a 50 Cent piece to test my aim". I don't know what this thread is about, Wu-Tang Forever

Wtf?