PDA

View Full Version : Anybody done lithuim here?

whitey
10-25-2006, 01:01 PM
a drug they give to bi-polars and what not?

im looking to see anyone who wasnt prescribed it that has done it and what it was like. also how much did you take because I heard that can be leathal taking just a little more than you should have.

CID DIGITAL
10-25-2006, 01:07 PM
If I was you , I wouldnt take any psych meds. They aint good for ppl that "need them" or even ppl that dont. Just smoke some weed or have a drink.

Frontal Lobotomy
10-25-2006, 02:07 PM
I know a couple of kiddies that were taking those sorts of meds to test the buzz, said they started feeling psychotic after a week or so. I wouldn't go near that sorta thing personally, mushrooms are as far as the brain likes to be pushed

zeppelin2k
10-25-2006, 02:45 PM
I got lithium batteries in my phone

Prolifical ENG
10-25-2006, 03:02 PM
hmmm not familiar with that drug ...whats the proper name for it?

the only lithium I know is atomic #3 on the periodic table "Li", the alkaline metal. Highly reactive. Rare and extremely expensive to buy in its pure form.

maestro wooz
10-25-2006, 03:04 PM
yeah bro i wouldnt fuck with shit like this.

i23dr1
10-25-2006, 03:08 PM
yeah no joke son, dont fuck with lithium. you ever heard a rapper named cage?!?! that fool supposedly was straight until they put him on lithium, now he a certified bi-polar. i was under the impression that they stopped treating people with lithium. either way dont play with it

hectis
10-25-2006, 03:08 PM
nope weed is the only drug i do unless u count shit u can buy at the store cuz that is drugs too

Frontal Lobotomy
10-25-2006, 03:14 PM
hmmm not familiar with that drug ...whats the proper name for it?

the only lithium I know is atomic #3 on the periodic table "Li", the alkaline metal. Highly reactive. Rare and extremely expensive to buy in its pure form.

Used to have a lot of fun throwing those group II badboys into distilled water during my Chemistry days in college, nearly got kicked out because i was about to chuck some sodium into some 0.1 conc HCL for explosive kicks haha

maestro wooz
10-25-2006, 03:18 PM
yeah no joke son, dont fuck with lithium. you ever heard a rapper named cage?!?! that fool supposedly was straight until they put him on lithium, now he a certified bi-polar. i was under the impression that they stopped treating people with lithium. either way dont play with it

yeah i remember reading that, dude was just depressed and then they gave him lithium and he became a full blown bipolar case.

venex
10-25-2006, 03:40 PM
I like this thread

Sicka than aidZ
10-25-2006, 04:35 PM
lithium wont get u high throw it away

oLd_KaiNry
10-25-2006, 05:05 PM
lmao whats wrong with ppl like you

an xtc pill cost 1$ why the fuck do you wanna try some crazy shit that can make u crazy

Sexy Jasper
10-25-2006, 05:10 PM
lithium wont get u high throw it awaySicka is right.
A friend of mine has a father who takes lithium. He's manic depressed and he takes it to not flip the fuck out. It just relaxes your mind and keeps your mood stable. Most of you wouldn't even notice the effects, unless you're in a state of hyper melancholia.

whitey
10-25-2006, 05:45 PM
Sicka is right.
A friend of mine has a father who takes lithium. He's manic depressed and he takes it to not flip the fuck out. It just relaxes your mind and keeps your mood stable. Most of you wouldn't even notice the effects, unless you're in a state of hyper melancholia.

thats more what i was looking for.

VDB-King
10-25-2006, 06:09 PM
Kinda sounds like Crystal Meth, thats made with battery acid right?

whitey
10-25-2006, 07:05 PM
maybe yea, but not even close.

i was asking anyone in here done it? and what happened. i dont need all the other hoopla.

Sicka than aidZ
10-25-2006, 09:06 PM
maybe yea, but not even close.

i was asking anyone in here done it? and what happened. i dont need all the other hoopla.
nothin dog, it'll give u acne and make u fat that'z about all. Just google it bro.

crass
10-25-2006, 09:09 PM
my ex-girlfriend was bipolar and whatever she took didn't make her any less crazy.

Sexy Jasper
10-25-2006, 09:14 PM
There's no cure to women that doesn't involve turning gay

Sicka than aidZ
10-26-2006, 01:15 AM
all i know is u cant get high on pharmacuetical lithium carbonate. And that shit they make glass out of is lithium battery acid. Lithium dope it'll fuck u up stay off that shit too young one. Hope your smart enuf to forget all about this shit. Who put u on to lithium? Tell em they're wrong. peace

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
10-26-2006, 03:54 AM
I got lithium batteries in my phone

co sign lol

Unforgiven
10-26-2006, 09:08 AM
lmao whats wrong with ppl like you

an xtc pill cost 1$ why the fuck do you wanna try some crazy shit that can make u crazy

I'm glad your dealer is a moron and gives it to you for what he gets it. Theres some Chemist dude around here that apparently has a candy dish full and tells people to drop a couple quarters (25 cents for you morons) and take a few, I've yet to meet him though...

snapple
10-27-2006, 03:15 AM
soo did anyone actually answer sons question?