PDA

View Full Version : what do you do when you get angry

NIGHT MAYOR
10-26-2006, 02:51 AM
when i have a shit day i take it out on unsuspecting people. for instance today i was driving home from a shit day at work and saw to teenagers pushin their skaties up a hill in the parking lane, i drove past real close just as they got to the peak and slammed on the horn. fuck how i laughed, works -peace

crass
10-26-2006, 02:53 AM
listen to angry music

NIGHT MAYOR
10-26-2006, 02:55 AM
yeah pantera and sepultura

wuswordz95
10-26-2006, 02:59 AM
what do i do i guess listen to angry muic. i love dogshit by odb. i mostly listen to rock and some hip hop. im pretty silent. i never let muthafuckers no nothing snd dhot like that. sometimes if im really angry I cry. yeah i cry. so what big deal.

crass
10-26-2006, 03:02 AM
yeah pantera and sepultura

nah man

myspace.com/magrudergrind

Sicka than aidZ
10-26-2006, 03:02 AM
i try to make the best of it like mech, just fuck someone elses moment up i guess. he'z right it workz, thing is i dont really get angry unless its over a bitch

J-Cee
10-26-2006, 03:11 AM
yeh im mellow as,hardly get angry,if i do i usually smash one of my possessions.

Unforgiven
10-26-2006, 09:10 AM
when i have a shit day i take it out on unsuspecting people. for instance today i was driving home from a shit day at work and saw to teenagers pushin their skaties up a hill in the parking lane, i drove past real close just as they got to the peak and slammed on the horn. fuck how i laughed, works -peace

Yeah, around here people like you get pulled the fuck out of the car if your on a side street. I HATE when people do that, its so fucking ignorant.

When I'm angry, I listen to music, smoke a dutchy, lift some weights, punch holes in my wall or drink alcohol+take it out on my friends.

Sexy Jasper
10-26-2006, 09:27 AM
I'll start swearing and then just move on. It all builds up and after a couple of weeks, I put on my ninja suit and go to the mall to flip the fuck out on teenagers and old people. You'd be surprised how easily a guy wearing a black and blue polyester Sub Zero suit blends in with the mall crowd.

Unforgiven
10-26-2006, 09:33 AM
I'll start swearing and then just move on. It all builds up and after a couple of weeks, I put on my ninja suit and go to the mall to flip the fuck out on teenagers and old people. You'd be surprised how easily a guy wearing a black and blue polyester Sub Zero suit blends in with the mall crowd.

After the emo kids, nothing is a surprise to the mall crowd....

Kong
10-26-2006, 09:43 AM
I try to be patient, so I don't take it out on others but then sometimes I think no1 else is trying like that so why care? let em all know ya pain lol.

Gawd
10-26-2006, 10:29 AM
When I get angry my skin turns green and my body mass almost quadruples in size and all of my clothes tear at that point...usually im handling some1 by the throat and i always, for some reason, tell them that they would not like me when im angry.....

snapple
10-26-2006, 10:58 AM
it really depends on what is angering me, but useually i try to just be easy and i talk to myself in my head and put myself in my place with being rational

TAURO
10-26-2006, 11:09 AM
I normally just grab the nearest guy to me and just put him through a wall, then I go home and listen to latin music because it makes me feel better.

num2son
10-26-2006, 11:12 AM
it really depends on what is angering me, but useually i try to just be easy and i talk to myself in my head and put myself in my place with being rational

Co-sign

Dokuro
10-26-2006, 11:21 AM
light a blunt works evry time

Gawd
10-26-2006, 11:24 AM
hey sicka...do you ever get tired of logging out as sicka then logging in as one of your other accounts? i mean or do you have like 3 monitors to do all this with...makes it easier huh?

NIGHT MAYOR
10-26-2006, 03:35 PM
Yeah, around here people like you get pulled the fuck out of the car if your on a side street.

thats why i do it to emo teenagers with tight black jeans - they cant run/fight in them shits, i just get outa me car with the club lock and start swinging. its important to take you anger out on the lower part of the food chain. revenge and repercussions are at a minimum.

and to all you who hold that anger in............ you will turn into jasper. peace

ShaDynasty
10-26-2006, 03:59 PM
When I get angry my skin turns green and my body mass almost quadruples in size and all of my clothes tear at that point...usually im handling some1 by the throat and i always, for some reason, tell them that they would not like me when im angry.....

damn ed already said it!

ShaDynasty
10-26-2006, 04:00 PM
light a blunt works evry time

no it can make you depressed and paranoid sometimes

Gawd
10-26-2006, 04:00 PM
damn ed already said it!

yes i allready thunk of it

TeknicelStylez
10-26-2006, 05:12 PM
I'm not even going to post my escapades when I lose my temper. Lets just leave it for the imagination.

Besides all I would hear is "Tek thinks he's hard but hes not nurf..nurf..nurf.."

EAGLE EYE
10-26-2006, 05:14 PM
i beat up retarded kids and take their shoes.

Tek is hard like crack rock

Jeru
10-26-2006, 05:20 PM
Been awhile since I got angry LOL.I remember shouting alot

BRONZBODY
10-26-2006, 05:21 PM
i headbutt a wall...dumb i know but it calms me...

Dokuro
10-26-2006, 05:26 PM
no it can make you depressed and paranoid sometimes
fuck, never dose that to me just makes me calm and relaxed

ShaDynasty
10-26-2006, 05:27 PM
fuck, never dose that to me just makes me calm and relaxed

so you can calmly create new accounts you sad fucker

NIGHT MAYOR
10-27-2006, 01:53 AM
i headbutt a wall...dumb i know but it calms me...

that just reminded me of my mate who got REALY pissed one day and threw his fone INTO the wall. it was actuly in the wall like a spear. the hole is still their sittin there like a perfect retangle on a 45 degree angle PEACE TODD!
:chef:

NIGHT MAYOR
10-27-2006, 01:54 AM
I'm not even going to post my escapades when I lose my temper. Lets just leave it for the imagination.

Besides all I would hear is "Tek thinks he's hard but hes not nurf..nurf..nurf.."

try n be possative g