PDA

View Full Version : the gods are here (to u-god and fam!)

da kid toney
10-26-2006, 08:04 AM
wth

they were here but they played with the humans and within a decade, they became them. trapped in illusion.

the arctis is meltin in a hurry, the ozon layer is growin amazingly, hurricaneīs, tzusamis, hunger, deseases, wars, waterworld comin. the planet is screamin for help...

i see gods who became brothers, thatīs cool, but at the same time, they forgot their main mission as godīs followers. they lost their heavenly powers to the devil who took them all over with money, drugs, sex and a visual overdose.

there is a lot of charity organisations but thatīs not the best way to try to save the world.
it takes people in higher postitions, people with respect in the streets.

someone or a bunch of people who stand up. people who have followers.

when itīs on, itīs just like a domino.

if rza, rae or ghost start a charity org. as a hobby and place 50% of their richdom in it...
i bet my life that nas, jay-z, wu affiliates, mos def, diddy aso... they all will join, cause they respect wu tang and they know how intelligent they are and how spiritual wu can get. and if the wu got plans, heads recognise and wanna join.

think differently! to ship food and medicine to africa and asia donīt heal the open wounds, cuz next week they wanna eat and get sick too. people in the industry countries need to wake up and support the gods, buying cdīs and dvdīs, going to concerts, buying merchandise aso is the way of support.

there is billionīs $ waiting. some1 just needs to stand up and change something. do something different. shit on the money (at least half of it) and use your fame and good name as your weapon! FOR THE SEEDS! FOR THE NEXT GENERATIONS!! COULD YOU PLEASE STOP BEING SUCH A EGOMANIAC BITCH!? the world is in deep needs! who else if not the wu?!? yo ugod dissin the corp? so u god.. ehm.. you readin this? go get a life and activate the troops man! thatīs when you get all the respect you deserve! "u-god started it cuz he had an eye to the internet and love for the fans. tell raekwon he can holla at me to get a feelin for real business, global busines. food, car and electronic industry. bill gates will join too, he an intelligent person.. know what iīm sayin!?.. just press START some1 ! - the fans canīt do it alone. the gods got to raise and lead them. leading the young ones means leading the whole world in a few years. D OM INO .. iīm only the postman for the plans. i deserve no respect and i got no pride inside for this cuz this is just my position in the game of life and iīm playin it. no need to pay me for this. itīs my hobby to do good and tryin to save the world. iīm not the reason why god gave me the plans. no. basicially i donīt even wanna be that dude period.

i stated this before. its NOT possible to explain these supreme business plans via the internet. not in a chat, through emails or web cam. therefor itīs just to big and btw... eyes, voice and body language is strictly needed when it comes to such explainations. same as in schools. you gotta see and hear the teacher for real. you canīt understand shit for real, cuz you got questions and discussion, from face to face is recommended.

tell me you ready to give up 50% and we talk it over. someone got to come to my city and stay for three - five days, cuz thatīs the time it takes to bring the main plot to your mind. i donīt care if iīm goin to talk to a wu member in the first. send over ANYONE who in contact with the fam, but major intelligence, spiriuality and logical thinking is a must have for the choses person. i canīt explain shit to dummies.. well. i can. but that takes a lot more time than few days.

the main reason why dude gotta stay few days is.. here where i live, AND ONLY HERE is food available, which is made off vegetables, but tastes like animal beef. thatīs teh way we gon kidnapp the humas. they love tehtaste of flesh so.. we give em the taste, but fake em with vegetables... lol
seein the world from a godly view means that you see the future. all i can say about a possible future when it comes to these plans is
mcdonalds and burger king go down in within 15-20 years while our business take all their customers and plenty more.
people all over the world will drive in our electronic cars and kids will multimedia with our equipment. hundreds of billions are envolved and thatīs only parts of the main scene. go and get it god damnit!

if you donīt think the plans fit, youīll loose nothing! i will spend the flight and hotel room for the one who come to me!
i canīt come to america to explain shit CUZ they wonīt let me import the food. itīs strictly forbidden and btw.. my real name is similar to a dude who is envolved with Al Quaida and i DON`T wanna spend hours or days in the airport prison until they found out that iīm not the al quaida dude. lol but itīs the food in the bottom line. no doubt..

holla and be a tool in the hands of god and love

ps. life is really NOT about how gangsta you are or how famous as a rapper or movie star you get. you gotta help godīs creations to become peaceful and livingin harmony cuz thatīs heaven and thatīs what thou shall strive for, cuz thatīs what counts when your soul stands before god at the end of your life.
credit cards, jewelery and drugs is not accepted at heavens entrance. word up.

snapple
10-26-2006, 10:01 AM
dipset is making serious moves, big ups to dipset for trying to better the enviorment. i dont hear shit about any of these other rappers doing anything...

da kid toney
10-26-2006, 10:21 AM
what is dipset doing ?

i know they sellin their purple alcoholics to feed the fans but what else are they doin?

and.. itīs nothing if one or two acts or crews do someting. itīs called UNITY.. thatīs when it brings healing on the long term

7EL7
10-26-2006, 11:13 AM
wth

they were here but they played with the humans and within a decade, they became them. trapped in illusion.

the arctis is meltin in a hurry, the ozon layer is growin amazingly, hurricaneīs, tzusamis, hunger, deseases, wars, waterworld comin. the planet is screamin for help...

i see gods who became brothers, thatīs cool, but at the same time, they forgot their main mission as godīs followers. they lost their heavenly powers to the devil who took them all over with money, drugs, sex and a visual overdose.

there is a lot of charity organisations but thatīs not the best way to try to save the world.
it takes people in higher postitions, people with respect in the streets.

someone or a bunch of people who stand up. people who have followers.

when itīs on, itīs just like a domino.

if rza, rae or ghost start a charity org. as a hobby and place 50% of their richdom in it...
i bet my life that nas, jay-z, wu affiliates, mos def, diddy aso... they all will join, cause they respect wu tang and they know how intelligent they are and how spiritual wu can get. and if the wu got plans, heads recognise and wanna join.

think differently! to ship food and medicine to africa and asia donīt heal the open wounds, cuz next week they wanna eat and get sick too. people in the industry countries need to wake up and support the gods, buying cdīs and dvdīs, going to concerts, buying merchandise aso is the way of support.

there is billionīs $ waiting. some1 just needs to stand up and change something. do something different. shit on the money (at least half of it) and use your fame and good name as your weapon! FOR THE SEEDS! FOR THE NEXT GENERATIONS!! COULD YOU PLEASE STOP BEING SUCH A EGOMANIAC BITCH!? the world is in deep needs! who else if not the wu?!? yo ugod dissin the corp? so u god.. ehm.. you readin this? go get a life and activate the troops man! thatīs when you get all the respect you deserve! "u-god started it cuz he had an eye to the internet and love for the fans. tell raekwon he can holla at me to get a feelin for real business, global busines. food, car and electronic industry. bill gates will join too, he an intelligent person.. know what iīm sayin!?.. just press START some1 ! - the fans canīt do it alone. the gods got to raise and lead them. leading the young ones means leading the whole world in a few years. D OM INO .. iīm only the postman for the plans. i deserve no respect and i got no pride inside for this cuz this is just my position in the game of life and iīm playin it. no need to pay me for this. itīs my hobby to do good and tryin to save the world. iīm not the reason why god gave me the plans. no. basicially i donīt even wanna be that dude period.

i stated this before. its NOT possible to explain these supreme business plans via the internet. not in a chat, through emails or web cam. therefor itīs just to big and btw... eyes, voice and body language is strictly needed when it comes to such explainations. same as in schools. you gotta see and hear the teacher for real. you canīt understand shit for real, cuz you got questions and discussion, from face to face is recommended.

tell me you ready to give up 50% and we talk it over. someone got to come to my city and stay for three - five days, cuz thatīs the time it takes to bring the main plot to your mind. i donīt care if iīm goin to talk to a wu member in the first. send over ANYONE who in contact with the fam, but major intelligence, spiriuality and logical thinking is a must have for the choses person. i canīt explain shit to dummies.. well. i can. but that takes a lot more time than few days.

the main reason why dude gotta stay few days is.. here where i live, AND ONLY HERE is food available, which is made off vegetables, but tastes like animal beef. thatīs teh way we gon kidnapp the humas. they love tehtaste of flesh so.. we give em the taste, but fake em with vegetables... lol
seein the world from a godly view means that you see the future. all i can say about a possible future when it comes to these plans is
mcdonalds and burger king go down in within 15-20 years while our business take all their customers and plenty more.
people all over the world will drive in our electronic cars and kids will multimedia with our equipment. hundreds of billions are envolved and thatīs only parts of the main scene. go and get it god damnit!

if you donīt think the plans fit, youīll loose nothing! i will spend the flight and hotel room for the one who come to me!
i canīt come to america to explain shit CUZ they wonīt let me import the food. itīs strictly forbidden and btw.. my real name is similar to a dude who is envolved with Al Quaida and i DON`T wanna spend hours or days in the airport prison until they found out that iīm not the al quaida dude. lol but itīs the food in the bottom line. no doubt..

holla and be a tool in the hands of god and love

ps. life is really NOT about how gangsta you are or how famous as a rapper or movie star you get. you gotta help godīs creations to become peaceful and livingin harmony cuz thatīs heaven and thatīs what thou shall strive for, cuz thatīs what counts when your soul stands before god at the end of your life.
credit cards, jewelery and drugs is not accepted at heavens entrance. word up.

did you ever go and get help like i requested ?

da kid toney
10-26-2006, 04:14 PM
huh? canīt remember^ you mean a psycho doctor?

snapple
10-26-2006, 04:16 PM
what is dipset doing ?

i know they sellin their purple alcoholics to feed the fans but what else are they doin?

and.. itīs nothing if one or two acts or crews do someting. itīs called UNITY.. thatīs when it brings healing on the long term

if you don't know then stop preaching. you don't even know whats going on and shouldn't have an opinion. southern artists have been doing shit too.

Sicka than aidZ
10-26-2006, 04:29 PM
i know u dont want respect but u got it toney, best way to contact the wu i think is thru chamber musik and myspace. maybe cilva too( no we dont wanna here about cilva and wucorp) yeah brotha count me in

da kid toney
10-26-2006, 04:34 PM
if you don't know then stop preaching. you don't even know whats going on and shouldn't have an opinion. southern artists have been doing shit too.

^^ i just asked you to inform me. no disrespect to the dips or you with my reply man. tell me what they doin.. and THEN i tell you that itīs only a little waterdrop on the hot rock

da kid toney
10-26-2006, 04:39 PM
i know u dont want respect but u got it toney, best way to contact the wu i think is thru chamber musik and myspace. maybe cilva too( no we dont wanna here about cilva and wucorp) yeah brotha count me in

i were everywhere.. itīs the same story on every forum... cilvaringz .. he not black enough, he not fam enough... i mean.. even if we talked it over on the forum or via mails or chat.. i donīt think he can explain the stuff to third party (rza, rae, aso) cuz he not enough in touch with them i guess.. proof me wrong cilvaringz :dududu:

i think.. U_god is here cuz he wouldnīt attacked the corp if he only had heard something from here.. so.. he one of the heads iīm callin for.. the internet is good enough to make connections and introduction... iīm ready...

Sicka than aidZ
10-26-2006, 04:41 PM
all i know is wucorp would thrive wit something like this. allhiphop,ughh, all dem sitez would show this site luv. some catz wanna see that happen u got alotta folkz on the net who would be mad supportive tone. dont give up brotha. like i said im in. peace

7EL7
10-26-2006, 04:44 PM
Blue Baby aka Jesus is that you ?

Wu should build with us in these forums at least once a year

Sicka than aidZ
10-26-2006, 04:51 PM
Blue Baby aka Jesus is that you ?

Wu should build with us in these forums at least once a year

they probably would, yo wit shlasha, silencer, timbz,princerai,lhx,kephram,tajeco,sunny awwwww the list is to long i miss some of dem catz they really taught me alot. hopefully they come back. picture gza and masta chillin u know how many mindz would be open to what they gotta say? toney'z right rapperz got mad influence, dont dis tone cuz he gots a mission runnin thru his blood, we all gonna be needin each other soon. peace

da kid toney
10-26-2006, 10:59 PM
^ ok. we got like 10 plus heads who support the idea of bringing the gods back to the table... hm... gza .. maybe masta too but what ißm heading for is the biiiiiiiiiiig cash ! remember that LIVE FROM NEW YORK video by raekwon? as the open the huge safe door and rae sittin on huge bundles of $$$ ?

itīs not only that god tells me that rae is the one who gotta recieve the plans.. itīs because rae aka lex diamond calims to be a true don. a business man... he just needsto change from gangsta business to legal .. and itīs a done deal..

i see no ther way to start this. the only other way would be jay-z but he is much more in illusion than chef .... gza and masta are on the spiritual tip, no doubt, but i donīt think they got that hunting eyes for the $ like chef has obviously... they all will join and team up and spread the plans .. but first off .. i gotta reach rae... through gza or masta or u god or cilva? ok! no problem.. but i canīt explain stuff to public cuz demons would take a big bite and the plans are in danger then... yo if any of you "shlasha, silencer, timbz,princerai,lhx,kephram,tajeco,sunny sickarocks..." got questions bout the plans i got ... ask me in a pm and i will clarify this.. after yaīll are really ready to stand up for god.. we goin to the wu chamber as a group of 10 + heads with a thread where we asking for the connection to the wu members and we keep that thread alive until someone recognise and tell chef or gza or masta or anyone of them, until one of them comes here and ask me for more....

thatīs one way... ^ if yaīll got other ideas... tell me
itīs just. yaīll can get involved in your hometown when it comes to these plans anyways... cuz buildings need to be build and managed in each of your hometowns...

Alesco
10-26-2006, 11:18 PM
^ ok. we got like 10 plus heads who support the idea of bringing the gods back to the table... hm... gza .. maybe masta too but what ißm heading for is the biiiiiiiiiiig cash ! remember that LIVE FROM NEW YORK video by raekwon? as the open the huge safe door and rae sittin on huge bundles of $$$ ?

itīs not only that god tells me that rae is the one who gotta recieve the plans.. itīs because rae aka lex diamond calims to be a true don. a business man... he just needsto change from gangsta business to legal .. and itīs a done deal..

i see no ther way to start this. the only other way would be jay-z but he is much more in illusion than chef .... gza and masta are on the spiritual tip, no doubt, but i donīt think they got that hunting eyes for the $ like chef has obviously... they all will join and team up and spread the plans .. but first off .. i gotta reach rae... through gza or masta or u god or cilva? ok! no problem.. but i canīt explain stuff to public cuz demons would take a big bite and the plans are in danger then... yo if any of you "shlasha, silencer, timbz,princerai,lhx,kephram,tajeco,sunny sickarocks..." got questions bout the plans i got ... ask me in a pm and i will clarify this.. after yaīll are really ready to stand up for god.. we goin to the wu chamber as a group of 10 + heads with a thread where we asking for the connection to the wu members and we keep that thread alive until someone recognise and tell chef or gza or masta or anyone of them, until one of them comes here and ask me for more....

thatīs one way... ^ if yaīll got other ideas... tell me
itīs just. yaīll can get involved in your hometown when it comes to these plans anyways... cuz buildings need to be build and managed in each of your hometowns...

Yo toney. Keep doing wat ya doin brotha

RESPECT

LORD NOSE
10-27-2006, 12:02 AM
whats new man

what are you up to this time man

tell us what you want to be known

communications can't get around those legos

all of a sudden, they all have to go to the bathroom

so let us know

it'llllll be good for the next 24 hours 10:04 october 26, 2006 pacific (west coast america time)

da kid toney
10-27-2006, 09:14 AM
^ i canīt explain it. god not allows me. he wants to recieve that love from certain people.. people who got all their material wishes fullfilled by HIM :yes:

time to pay back or get drown. he/ they gotta pay back with interest for a brighter future for the planet! thatīs what god wants to see here. people around here HAVE the connection to chef,gza or whoever fam... we gotta wait til this or these persons overcome their ignorance,,,

"the riddler" for example.. he down with raekwon
i wrote him once but he never replied as far as i know. he ignorant as fuck
cilvaringz never replied neither. i wrote to chefs and few other wu memberīs myspace sites too but never even got a stupid "no. no interest" or something like that.. CUZ some weird internet nerd with no spiritual intelligence is managing their webspaces...

LORD NOSE
10-27-2006, 09:55 AM
do you plan to hurt any of them or take money ?

da kid toney
10-27-2006, 03:53 PM
hahaha ^ good one

actually i wanna fistfight with any of them, one by one.. iīm not trained but i wanna try cuz they go on my nerves with their gangsta talk...

nah for real.. God wants to take their money. i only wanna tell em how to invest it right. in the end, when we come to start this shit.. yes. i think its best when i look over the companies accounts. i got a jewish friend from iran who studied buisness and tax stuff and all that so,,, itīs in good hands then... i donīt need any cent for my self. i have enough money for self and donīt want more. I KNOW THE WORTH OF MONEY. luxury is inacceptible for me as long so many people suffer from hunger and shit. but thatīs future music.. first off. me gotta get the plans across and then we going to collect members and they cash in what they can and wanna give, after they introduced to the plans...

why you askin sunny winters? are you one of them or are you in charge with those i talk about?

da kid toney
10-27-2006, 04:54 PM
slow motion

1. send raekwon over to my town. talk to a brother. he can bring a buddy/bodyguard too to check out if iīm friendly.

2. rae sleeps in a hotel for 3-5 days. he comin to my place and i explain the stuff to him. AND most important .. i serve him the veggie food which tastes like animal beef..which is main base of the industrial moves planned

3. rae will like the food and he sees the vision on opening up a restaurant chain with this food.. (tell you again. i been to many countries and talked to many people from other countries i havenīt been.) this food is ONLY available here where i live at! - not the soja ingredient.. no. the way what my local food companies make out if it is the key)

4. when we not eatin,, i explain him how and what needs to be done , how a domino effect functions, puttin persons instead of stones and make them push each other) and how the world takes prfit from all this.. itīs about the foodm, cuz people gotta eat daily.. itīs about the electronics cuz thatīs always fascinating the people , (to feel their senses (visual, audio aso) )
so we talking about HOW TO FEED THE SENSES in right ways.. and how to take the money from the fans to the poor countries.. the right order is -->
- from the indiviudal fan(s) to the artists
- from the artists back to the fans (as mass)
- from the fans back to the artists
- after a few years, after much teaching (through the music/lyrics) and cleaning their(fans) ghosts out they automaticially start to change different. just liek those who found this organsiation.. and so.. everybody see that every soul is individual and color and race or countrie donīt matter and EVERYBODY BROTHER AND SISTER so they will all work together to give the püoor counttries what the indusry countries have,, juszt beter cuz the industry countries change in within too and learn from the mistakes.. we show em the mistakes.. btw jay-z is already respected in the UN
so we can also takover politics in a few years.. companies all over the world will join this.. damnit cuz tīs the right way and one sees it when he gets in contact with it.. for a few days though

da kid toney
10-27-2006, 04:57 PM
internet robbery of music will be reduced massivly and cd/dvd sells will come ack stronger than ever. i explained this before detailed.. i wonīt do it again.
thatīs one thang you gotta trust me on that iīm talking he truth. same shit with electronic cars and the food. i canīt tell hee whatīs good with all this cuz vampires def. takin a bite. the whole mission is in danger when i go further into the details again

Sicka than aidZ
10-27-2006, 05:02 PM
uhh, u aint sayin shit about me to the wu tang clan brotha, thats your own mish right there

da kid toney
10-27-2006, 05:38 PM
huh!? have i said something about you? no! be sure i ainīt talkin about you with anyone i donīt even know you though and i havenīt thinked about you more than a minute yet..

and itīs NOT only my shit! itīs in your allīs interest to make these plans come true

Sicka than aidZ
10-27-2006, 05:59 PM
i aint interested no more

da kid toney
10-27-2006, 06:12 PM
cool. nothing new to me. btw you not the person i aimed for i guess

da kid toney
10-27-2006, 06:14 PM
mainly i started this thread to get answer from wu fam or u god. the rest can help with godd wishes or ignore shit.. positive or negative energy. ignorance is negative energy and thatīs whatīs closin the doors for me to get there and deliver the package

Sicka than aidZ
10-27-2006, 06:59 PM
naw man u just talkin a whole buncha shit about what peepz should be doin with their money, like they aint already helping society and shit. The wu aint that rich, why u goin after rae so hard? that aint the way to play it.

da kid toney
10-28-2006, 10:04 AM
^ nah. i said in the start of thie thread... the money ainīt enough. they all (ALL MUSICIANS) gotta pay

of course wu money ainīt enough... and YESS they are rich in comparsion to a african family

da kid toney
10-28-2006, 10:15 AM
i am headin for rae cuz he that hungry for $ guy. iīm NOT telling people what to do with their mojney.. iīm showing business plans on how to multiply with 1000īs ...

7EL7
10-28-2006, 12:51 PM
get some help first

then go ask bill gates or bill cosby for money

leave WU alone

snapple
10-28-2006, 02:39 PM
son is just running his jibs, ignore him and he'll stop, bet he hasn't done shit

Pretty Toney
10-28-2006, 06:32 PM
get some help first

then go ask bill gates or bill cosby for money

leave WU alone

why shall i get help ?
iīm fine
i leave wu alone. iīm just showin off business.

eh.. i mean.. him "da kid toney" lol

Pretty Toney
10-28-2006, 06:33 PM
son is just running his jibs, ignore him and he'll stop, bet he hasn't done shit

what you mean "he hasnīt done shit " ??

Sicka than aidZ
10-28-2006, 06:45 PM
takez dolla'z to make dolla'z whatchu got kid if u aint already told us?

Pretty Toney
10-28-2006, 07:12 PM
itīs the food mainly! the two firms iīm talking about are expanding very well cuz the shit is so tasty... andwasnīt it ghost and masta who propagand the veggies? wasnīt that the main sentence o the wu ` feed the seeds ` ?

now.. we could off buy these company for a few milion and make billions with it.. mcdonaldīs fast food style... just a ood way to get mucho money... diddy and jay sellin their own labels rocawear and bad boy.. so why not makin a huge company all together?

AND with all teh money .. buildings for the kids and youths will be build IN the industry countries and doing this will have a mad support from the music fans and they start to buy cdīs again, cuz thatīs when teh fans give back and then again, they get back, cuz the proucts they buyin gettin cheaper with every time they buy stuff , concerts, restaurants, electronics... everyone who joins this "music kinda club" will do that cuz itīs the gods who do that TOGETHER... UNITY is RECOMMENDED this is a NON PROPHIT organsiation.
itīs a H o b B y.. no one earns nothing BUT respect and love from the beings

Sicka than aidZ
10-28-2006, 07:17 PM
so u gone hit up rae first cuz he like'z food huh(no disrespect to rae)? man i wanna try some of this grub homie keep me up on the menu and shit

Pretty Toney
10-28-2006, 07:28 PM
i see what i heard. chef said that he wanna do real big business. at least i hear that out his lyrics. chef is the cook and yes. it looks like he likes to eat.. i mean.. dude is obviously on coke and from that shit on raw masses, one looses much weight but raee is obviously still a thick guy. so he probably still eatin A LOT with pleasure!! lol so.. if rae likes the food t oo, he show it to rza or ghost or someone.. and if both like it .. the rest likes it too. and so on.. itīs all domino

Pretty Toney
10-28-2006, 07:43 PM
itīs sausages for the pan and for the soup and for the hot dog. itīs soja steak for the burgers or with the mashed potatoes, or with the fries, or with the rice, or sjoa "chicken" fricassee for the rice and hacked soja for the spaghettis or baked over with cheese for the nachos aso.. therīs a lot more INTERNATIONALLY accepted food , FEATURING SOJA when it comes to the restaurants !!! lol soja was found aprox. 1000 years ago in asia... it has not really reached the western part of the globe by now! not like it could be... cuz usually Soja is not that tasteful

Pretty Toney
10-29-2006, 11:46 AM
see that picture?
http://www.samysorge.com/Kuruksetra.jpg
thereīs 2 armies on thé battlefield compared to positive and negative energy. spiritual and material energy. togther this build the yin and yang sign (69) in the middle you see a wagon. IN BETWEEN the 6 and the 9. on the line where both armies clash together.

the wagon has 5 horses
each horse stands for 1 sense.
the blue dude is god, teaching the person/his son sitting in the back of the warcab. god shows him how this battlefield is functioning and while he is doing that, he holds the 5 senses of the "vehicle" and in within the studentīs senses too. the student who sit there is absoluteley covered and protected by god. god also sho explains how the vehicle is treated right. the vehicle is compared to the human body. the senses are hard to control and itīs NOT possible to stop the senses at all, as long one lives in a physical body.

the dude in the back will makes mistakes to, but his mistakes are transcendental (not bound to anything). they donīt have negative reactions for him and throughout him, they donīt have negative reactions on the people who build with him.

in this case.. you see god and me on this wagon, cuz iīmt the dude who statin this.. go search someone else on a battlefield talkin this stuff in another world you maybe find one. go there! or... for you here on the board.. iīm god cuz thatīs what is said in the vedic sanskrit (THE OLDEST HOLY SCRIPTURES) .. his closest desciple is like AS WHEN HE COME THROUGH FOR PERSONAL and HE ALSO SAYIN .. THAT THIS PERSON GOT`S TO BE TREATEND AS GOD HIMSELF! YOU PLAYED YOURSELF WHEN YOU PLAYED ME AND THE OPPOSITE AS WELL! YING AND YANG -

the god freeze the battlefield when you join him in the middle --- transcendental

no negativity comin at me .. and damn. i am not thegreatest student...not at all but when it comes to it. i do my thang. my hand is the īfatherīs hand reachin for his most high sons.. god allowed me to choose 4 different heads to sit in this vehicle (no homo) and get teached by the one. these are chef, nas, jay-z and mos def. ghostface and eminem eventually. i CAN`T give the plans on how to rome the batllefield free to ANY one but THese 4(6) lol !^ thatīs a desciple suggestion and god made the rules! accept that.

2 of these heads can somehow be reached through this site. so thatīs why the god came here. thatīs when it depends on the love, hope and believe of certain personalities, to give it a simple push to start or just donīt give a fuck. ignorants = negative energy...not my team yo! there is a chance for a change in a positive way. what are you waiting for? tell him the god god is here. ready or not.

Pretty Toney
10-29-2006, 04:25 PM
KRbKdx7TMio

Pretty Toney
10-30-2006, 05:34 PM
yo.. itīs all overthis track . thatīs my last word up to this theme at al.. the ledge is my past after this.. peace out
z2kdOjkEhbI

canīt fight or deal for real when the smoke is too thick to see your opponents or friends

Pretty Toney
10-30-2006, 05:37 PM
raekwon is the coach for this boy in the video like god is my coach PERSONALLY .. and listen my name is SAMI which is spoken like in the refrain .. itīs not important what rae really said . itīs the god talking to me... and cuzt raeakwon wasnīt all clear when he wrote the lyrics,, the god can only be heard through a few times, a few lines.. yo tell me what lines you think that are and i reply . if not. not.

Pretty Toney
10-30-2006, 06:39 PM
What's that, let me see that bag
Get the fuck off, get the fuck off it

Like that nigga, give me that man

Ya'll must not know the work I put in on this
For real, that's for real for real (ha ha)
Represent, flick it up all day nigga,
Ya'll know my work, this category is raw

[Raekwon]
Aiyo slash your position

Verbal mike physician
Blow lines like chimes in the kitchen
God should vega, straight up stomp that fake out (the fake=beef)
What, he biting everything, biting his nuts
We slang like champions
Style it out

No question all brolic guerillas stand up
Whoever large throw a hand up
Throw a grand up
Let's like multiply
Con-nect both sides, big shit
Everybody bump once
Yo Chef gonna throw ya'll niggas free lunch

Track be yelling like a whore

I'm a night freak,

Flows spray it like Clinique
Rich unique,

Yo he famous like Ali feet, yo mystical
You a student, fuckin wit a principal

Rollin like ten at a time
Begin, love revolves around a thin line

Yo, ayo glass tree house (god looking in from the outside)

Send half my love (50%) out to white peeps

Bitches got love and support

Wild zoo of bitches,
Yo we actin,
Wud up, we do that crack thing captain
Still camoflouge jackets (in the shadows or just hidden like "gods")

yo,aiyo blowin more reason
Fourth season, wud up shortie (itīs a boy), jaw season

Take money, remember that? don .gott.. son

Portrait of my love, mad shit

Lex you need boots that switches

lay eventually (he probably sleeping, like..in illusion)
Pinch me,
Arrest that hoodlum
Strong arm that! the white gooden

We staked out eatin all side VEGETABLES
lines
...and ASIANS (!)
Let's blaze niggas with the shine

Yea word up, that's right ha ha
Ya'll be loving my shit, yea all the real niggas
stand up,

It's gonna get technical for real
Let's play the game right
It's jus a friendly game of base-ball
Ha feel me?
Bring that suitcase in here kid
Let's count that, where it came from?
Where it came from?

:W

Sicka than aidZ
10-31-2006, 02:47 PM
yo dog i hate to see u talkin to yourself yo have u hit up the dipz? u should

Pretty Toney
11-01-2006, 05:14 PM
i was there last year.. the forum is really really fucked up. them younger dudes donīt got the knowledge to understand this..

go read this and the following 4 pages
http://www.asitis.com/14/5.html
iīm out. i declare end of war.

*throws down his butterknife and steps out of the arena *

Pretty Toney
11-02-2006, 09:41 AM
diplomats arenīt respected enough. too many people dislikin them. if teh wu stand up first, all the famous rappers will follow. but not with dipset in the first...