PDA

View Full Version : Drug Stories

J-Cee
10-26-2006, 12:20 PM
Post Drug stories u
ve heard,experienced or found.

Mushrooms-
When I think I'm going to die, the first thought that goes through my head is 'Holy shit.' The second thing that goes through my head is usually a question. In fact, pretty much everything after the first thought is a question. My second thought was, 'How did it come to this?' This question wasn't in a broad, analytical sense. I wasn't wondering what life choices I had made that lead me down the path towards this untimely death. Actually, the question I asked myself of how it came to this, was referring to the fact that I didn't know why I was dying. I didn't feel like I was dying, and I couldn't think of a very good reason I was dying (except the drugs of course, but that wasn't a very good reason... I'll get to that soon enough). However, somehow I knew I was. Maybe it was the six cops in my hallway holding me down and yelling at me to stop resisting arrest. It might have been the inside of the ambulance and all my neighbors staring at me with wide eyes. Perhaps it was the hospital room where I woke up vomiting blood, because a nurse had shoved a tube through my nose and all the way into my stomach, pumping gallons of charcoal into me. I think what definitely added to all of this was the ever-present fact that all of this was in slow motion.

The question about basically what the fuck happened wasn't answered until I was home from the hospital, and I had talked to the two other shroomers involved, as well as my mom and the doctor. Because I can only remember bits and pieces the actual event, and of course what I do remember was altered by the poison flowing through my veins, the following is my personal account of the shroom experience intertwined with accounts from the other people involved.

Me, my girlfriend (we'll call her 'A---'), and my friend ('B---'), were in my bathroom with the shrooms. B--- and I had approximately an eighth and a half each, and A--- had an eighth, since she had never shroomed before. The guy I bought them from said, 'These are gold-caps, man! Do you know what that means, man? It means they're twice as strong, man!' Of course I'm going to believe a drug dealer telling me his shit is twice as strong as the normal shit. That's like every weed dealer who tells me their shit is 'sooo dank!' Well, I found out later that this time I probably should have. We all cover our shrooms in honey. A--- and I eat ours rather quickly. B--- is having problems with his. After ten minutes, I was feeling something... psychedelic. 'Oh shit,' I thought, 'I've got to escape this fucking place immediately!' I summoned A--- to come with me, and we went outside. We sat down on a ledge in my front yard and stared at a flower. 'Look at that fucking flower!' I said to A---, 'Just fucking look at it.' I realized that time was a factor, and that I would very soon go insane if I did not get as far away from my house as possible. After all, my mom and my twelve year old sister were home, and I didn't want to arouse suspicion. I ran over to my bathroom window and yelled to B---, 'We're going to [name of nearby school], meet us there,' and A--- and I left.

Walking the three blocks to the school took longer than it has ever taken before. The world around me was so full of color and so alive that I was feeling more overwhelmed with it with every step that I took. If only I could find a nice green grassy spot to stop at, everything would be perfect. Just as that thought crept into my head, a much more important one concerning a brilliant fucking tree made of twirling diamonds replaced it. Now THAT was a tree. A--- and I stood and stared for a few seconds before the anxiousness crept back into my oxygen deprived brain. It was, I felt, time to leave the tree and find a goddamn nice green grassy spot.

So we did. A--- and I walked across a black asphalt playground to a ledge which marked the start of a small grass hill. As soon as I sat down I knew in my gut that everything was going to go terribly wrong. The first order of business was to freak the fuck out, which I did, and very well I might add. After all, it was hard not to. The grass was shooting up at me, the ground was moving in claymation swirls and patterns, and diamonds were twirling all about. I laid on the grass looking up at the sky in order to escape this nasty phenomenon, but even the sky was a monster. None of it was evil or anything, it was just too much. Patterns everywhere and overwhelming colors! You simply cannot imagine the horror of how beautiful it was.

I reached into my backpack for my iPod. It took me at least five minutes to retrieve the iPod and put on my headphones. As soon as I did, another disaster took place: The second I put my ghetto-ass headphones on a man started screaming at me from the heavens. He was yelling, 'After all, these implements, and text designed by intellects, so vexed to find evidently there's just so much that hides...' Gah!! I screamed as I flinged those fucking things off my ears. What does he mean? After getting myself together I slowly come to the conclusion that I had pressed the play button, and what I had heard was the song Saint Simon by The Shins. The laughter after that was sickening. I began to laugh this maniacal, sickening rat-laugh, interrupted in twenty second intervals by words that I didn't know I was saying: 'I have no idea what's going on!' Each time this spewed from my teeth I found it funnier. How true, I told myself, how fucking true. At least five minutes later, when this laugh-talk-laugh pattern was still going on, A--- came over to me. She stared into my eyes and said something that I didn't understand, but it was beautiful and frightening. Her hair was flowing in blue waves and her face was riddled with feline features. This made me laugh until I fell down.

Then B--- called me and asked where we were. I couldn't figure out how to answer. I had absolutely no idea what to say. I started with the street name, and then the name of the school, and finally I gathered the strength to say 'Talk to A---.' A--- told him where we were. When he showed up he said something about how bad the shrooms tasted. This was purely unimportant, and filled me with an irritation and resentment I had never felt before. I muttered, 'Seriously just fucking stop right there and trip.' I found my iPod again, put on the CD Wet From Birth by The Faint, and freaked the hell out for a few minutes. This was a party; definitely a mind fuck.

....Then suddenly I was running down a hill of asphalt. I knew I was being chased....

[Apparently after I put on my headphones again I fell to the floor and started shaking. My headphones fell off and I wouldn't stop saying that I had no idea what was going on. B--- threw up most of his shrooms and then walked back to my house. Then he called A--- on her cell phone and started yelling, 'You guys have to get out of there! It's so obvious, and they're after you!' A--- told me what he said and I freaked out and got up and ran.]

....I'm running down a hill and have the feeling that someone is chasing me. The cops? Yes, the cops! I look up at the street next to me and there's a group of people standing there pointing at me and yelling, 'Hey, there he is!' and shit like that. I'm so confused. I don't know if everyone knows I'm fucked up and is after me or what. I freak the hell out and run to the bottom of the hill....

[A--- says that she picked up my backpack and ran after me down the hill. When she found me she tapped me and told me to wait. I ran away. She didn't know where I went. She called her friend to pick her up, and wandered to a nearby large street to get picked up. Later she found out that I had run to my house. I didn't even know that.]

....I'm in my room with B--- and he's yelling at me to stop freaking out and to get on the bed. Why the fuck is he tripping out? I had no idea what was going on. My mom hears me knocking things over and comes in to investigate. B--- says that I'm not feeling well but it's okay....

[B--- started freaking out. He was a little paranoid from the shrooms, and didn't know what to do. Finally he explained to my mom what happened and asked her to call the police. She did.]

....I'm in my hallway on my back with six cops holding me down. The cops are yelling at me to stop being aggressive, and they're pulling on my arms really hard. They pulled the stretcher I was on up and brought me somewhere....

....I'm in an ambulance with an IV in my arm. A---'s mom is looking in at me. So are the people A--- called to pick her up, and my neighbors, and my mom, my dad, my step mom, and a whole bunch of cops and paramedics....

....Next thing I know I'm in a hospital room, and everything is in slow motion. It's all very jerky, and there's this beat behind everything. Like a heartbeat. Dun-dun... dun-dun... dun-dun.... Everything I saw was moving to the beat. The thought in my head was that this was it. I had done way too many fucking drugs and I was permanently fucked up. I was about to die. My life flashed before my eyes, but not in the sense that I always thought it did, like in movies and shit. Instead I just kept seeing all the people I knew, and they were talking to me and shaking their heads. It was truly fucked up. I knew I was going to die. A doctor came in and starting talking to me. '[My name], where are you?' I responded incorrectly. He moved back and forth to the sound in my head. Where...dun-dun...are....dun-dun....you...dun-dun. My dad comes in and asks me who he is. I say, 'You're my dad,' and he says, 'Very good.' Then he tells me to drink a cup of charcoal. I say no, and he says, 'YES!' I try, and I throw it up. So they shove a tube into my left nostril and tell me to swallow. I do, and they start pumping charcoal into my stomach. I vomit that up, along with a fair amount of blood. They give me anti-gagging medicine shit and pump more charcoal into me.

Suddenly, like a snap of my fingers, I'm completely sober. There's a tube coming out of my nose that I can only feel in me when I swallow, and every time the nurse pumps more charcoal into me' I gag. I have a heartbeat monitor attached to my finger, and IV in my arm, and pads with wires coming out of them all over my chest and legs. Except for all the medical equipment, a bucket in front of me filled with charcoal and blood, and some breathing walls and towels, it was as if nothing had happened at all. The rest of what happened to me is fucked up, but not in a way that has anything to do with the shrooms I took or anything, so there's no use mentioning them now. I found out that A--- had been taken in an ambulance to the hospital as well, and was forced to drink charcoal and stuff too. B--- was driven there and didn't receive care.

As I sat on my toilet the next day, wiping charcoal from my ass, I realized what I had learned from all of this: People freak the fuck out for no reason. I'm not talking about just on shrooms either. I wasn't overdosing, I was just having a fucked up trip. Yet they strapped me down and filled me with tubes and needles and whatnot. And for what? The only thing it accomplished was making me think I was dying, making me wish I was dead, and fucking me over really, really badly. All my friends got calls that I overdosed, all my relatives think I'm a fuck up now. It's really not worth it. Bottom line: If someone's freaking out on shrooms, comfort them, tell them it's okay, and help them. Unless they're at risk of being in serious medical harm, do not call the fucking cops.

P.S. Everyone's asking me if I'm going to stop doing drugs now. My response is, fuck that. Everything would have been absolutely fine if B--- had stayed with us. We wouldn't have been paranoid, wouldn't have left the school, and everything would have been great.

P.P.S. I am convinced that goldcaps are twice as strong as most other shrooms. The first time I did shrooms I did and eighth and it was nowhere close to what happened this time.

Murdah Piff
10-26-2006, 12:34 PM
not goin to read half of your story

J-Cee
10-26-2006, 12:38 PM
its not my story,i found it..and im not forcing you too either.

benzo
10-26-2006, 12:47 PM
weak.

J-Cee
10-26-2006, 12:50 PM
strong.

Murdah Piff
10-26-2006, 12:59 PM
oh wait you didnt even wrote that shit ??

fuck outta here and go do some shrooms on halloween then get back at all these wtc nerds

CHRONZ
10-26-2006, 01:00 PM
^ Lmao

benzo
10-26-2006, 01:06 PM
no dude, acting that way on schrooms IS weak. calling the cops?! that's fucking stupid, for real. dude would have thrown it all up or shit em out within 12 hours, tops. who the hell has taken schrooms or cid without knowing about "bad trips"? LOL

UNCLE RUCKUS
10-26-2006, 01:18 PM
If you cant control your own mind dont take hallucinogins

oLd_KaiNry
10-26-2006, 02:36 PM
hahhaahha when im on shrooms the only thing i wanna do is walk on a popular blvd at night or anywhere that has alot of light poles, for some reason i like to stare at em ....

i also enjoy having a beer after the shrooms are digested

CHRONZ
10-26-2006, 02:39 PM
eat lots of shrooms and try lookin in a mirror for a few hours..

oLd_KaiNry
10-26-2006, 02:43 PM
on shrooms if i look at myself in the mirror i see myself younger...

CHRONZ
10-26-2006, 02:46 PM
Ive seen the mirror turning into some kind of liquid, and my homie saw his face disappear,.. lmao

oLd_KaiNry
10-26-2006, 03:17 PM
oh shit... not me

10-26-2006, 03:29 PM
[B--- started freaking out. He was a little paranoid from the shrooms, and didn't know what to do. Finally he explained to my mom what happened and asked her to call the police.

haha

snapple
10-26-2006, 04:13 PM
i see shrooms in the begging, then jumped down to this

....Next thing I know I'm in a hospital room,

and then i stopped reading cause i know this aint worth my time

Murdah Piff
10-26-2006, 06:31 PM
halloween' next week shit i'ma do mad shrooms and go berzerk

CHRONZ
10-26-2006, 06:34 PM
halloween' next week shit i'ma do mad shrooms and go berzerk

Remember yo cans.. :yes:

Sicka than aidZ
10-26-2006, 07:15 PM
u could go on for dayz about this shit

Murdah Piff
10-26-2006, 07:21 PM
Remember yo cans.. :yes:

ya but i'm gonna be shroomed out so the final result is gonna be fuuuuucked up

but shit is gonna be bait tho there's gonna be mad cops, but a lot of disguised people in the streets so it should all go well

wuswordz95
10-26-2006, 10:41 PM
I want to someday do mushrooms and listen to nirvana and jimi hendrix.

J-Cee
10-27-2006, 01:07 AM
Belladonna
(one fucked up drug)

This trip occured 2 years ago in the summer when I was 15 years old. I researched a little bit about the plant. I found out that all parts of the plant are poisonous, but I couldn't find any dosage information on eating the seeds. The main chemicals in this plant are tropane alkaloids (scopalomine, atropine, hyoscyamine). Many plants have tropane alkaloids, like datura, henbane, and european mandrake, but atropa belladonna is very high up in potency. So I ordered a 1/4 ounce of these seeds online, as they are legal. A 1/4 ounce comes with approximately 7000 seeds.

I decided to start off slow, with about 50 seeds. These seeds are very small. Like the size of poppy seeds. I wasn't feeling anything after the 50 seeds, so I jumped to 200 seeds. I still wasn't feeling anything, so I went to sleep. The next day, I decided to take another shot at it. I started off with about 200 seeds. Waited about 2 hours and nothing was happening. I then took about 600 more seeds. I wait another 2 hours. I wasn't feeling anything, but when I saw myself in the mirror, my pupils were dilated almost to the size of my whole eyeball. (eye doctors use atropine to dilate pupils). I was getting mad because it was taking so long to start working, and I didn't even know if it was going to work, so I just downed about 900 more seeds.

Me and 2 of my friends start walking to a firehouse fair a few blocks away, to check it out. I start feeling my motor skills decreasing. When we get to the fair it is about 7 pm and we just sit down with a few friends for like an hour, just talking and watching the fair. After about a half hour, I get up and start walking, my motor skills just keep decreasing, I think the ground is shifting under me, like in one of those funhouse type things. I keep on tripping (well, I am tripping) but tripping over the shifting grounds. So one of my friends and I decide to leave, because there are cops, and I was getting very messed up.

So we went to a park around the block. We sit on a bench, and I decide do smoke a bowl of weed. I am uncapable of packing the bowl, and I just get too tired to try anymore, so I put everything down, and going in a corner by some bushes. I start feeling the leaves and taking bites out of some, while my friend is sleeping on the bench. I dont know how long I was sitting by the bushes, but it seemed long and short at the same time.

I wake my friend up, and she wants to go home. She doesn't know my part of the neighborhood well, so she asks me to walk with her. We start walking down the blocks. I'm just walking on the sidewalks, trying not to fall. I start climbing mountains (which were really just cracks in the sidewalk. I then come across a mushroom on the grass. It looked so amazing. My friend yells to me, and when I look back, the mushroom is gone. We keep walking. We've been walking in circles, I forgot where we were supposed to go, but we finally made it to my house, and we went our separate ways.

While I'm at home in my room for awhile, I come out into the kitchen to get a drink. My mother comes in and asks me who I was talking to in my room. I tell her its my friend dan, who was one of the friends I had over earlier. She tells me to ask him to leave, or she'll call his parents, because its too late. I actually thought it was daytime, but it was really 3 in the morning. So I go back into my room, but I cant find him. My mom follows me around the house looking for him. I check in closets, in the basement. I thought he was hiding. I checked the backyard, and said there was a hole in the fence. That he must have left through the back. Now I go back in my room alone for a while.

My mom then comes in my room for some reason. I tell her I cant sleep, because there are seeds all over my bed. She asks me to show her what seeds, so I start picking up 'nothing' very carefully, and putting 'nothing' into my moms open hand. She then tells me to go sleep in her bed, but I couldn't in there, because there were seeds in her bed too. So I go back into my room again. After awhile, I go into the bathroom, and start playing with the hand soap dispenser bottle. I would keep on putting it on different shelves, bring it into my room, and my mom would just keep moving it back. Later that night, my mom finds me hysterically laughing at myself in the bathroom mirror, saying that there is 3 of me.

In the morning, I am still very out of my mind, so my dad tells me to get in the car. We start driving, and my brothers follow behind. I just thought that we were going on an outing. We finally parked and reached a big building. I told my brother I thought we were in California. I then told my dad that I was a vampire as I sucked blood from my finger, which really wasn't there.

When we got into a building, I was taken into a room. It took me about 15 minutes to realize that I was in a hospital. I started going nuts. I started fighting guards. It took about 5 guards and my brother to hold me down. But I just submitted to them, because while the fight was going on, I saw a baby stroller in the room, and I accidentally kicked it, making me feel guilty, so I let go. I was then given a shot of a tranquilizer, I forget what it was called, and was strapped down to a stretcher and taken into another room. In this room, I could see out the open door, people that I knew from my school, but they weren't really there. I then was seeing scorpion-like creatures crawling and flipping over each other on the walls. I also thought I saw a laptop at the end of the stretcher, and thought it was mine, but I couldn't get it, cause I was tied down. I was then being pushed on the stretcher. A hole opened up in the wall and I was taken through a secret passageway, in circles. obviously that wasn't real either. But I was taken to the ICU.

There, the trip started getting harder. I thought that I was in a school auditorium, and a game show was going on the stage. And I saw a girl next to me that I fell in love with. I felt the love through my body. It was a blonde girl with no eyes. She was also deaf and mute, with electricity running through her completely black mouth. After a bunch of stuff I dont really remember, smoke canisters were thrown through windows in the auditorium, spewing smoke all over. I then snapped out. I was tripping for 3 days. I blacked out for alot of the stuff, but my parents and brothers told me about some stuff that happened.

I was put in a straight jacket that had ties from head to toe. I yelled and cursed at the doctors and nurses. At one point they had me wear a diaper, even though I wasn't going to the bathroom. They didn't want to give me a catheter, because they were afraid of what might happen. I had to be given baths. I was treated like a baby, because I was completely out of my mind and didn't know what was going on.

My mom told me that when she went back home, she found a glass in the fridge with the top of a spray bottle in it. Also, the top of the soap dispenser thing was missing, and my brother found it in a tissue box.

This was definately the most intense trip I ever had, and I will never forget it. I might do it again, but not anytime soon. I am growing it now, to save it for the future.

Overal, I ate about 1500 seeds. and tripped for 3 days. I didn't really know I was tripping. I was just taken to a different world, and all the stuff that happened there was normal.

J-Cee
10-27-2006, 01:15 AM
Belladonna

It all started when friend and I decided we wanted to try belladonna. The main reason I did it, is because I read it would bring back vivid memories. My mother died when I was about 4, so I didnt think much would come of it.
Boy was I wrong.

4:30
We boil about 6 cups of water with the 1/4 oz roots.

4:45
I get a phone call from another friend saying hes coming over.

5:00
About 1/2 cup of water has evaporated.

5:30
I turn the stove off, and let the tea just boil for a while.

5:50
We each drink about 1 cup of the tea, later would I learn that I was the only one to drink the whole cup. It tastes like ginseng, a little sweet, not bitter at all. If it werent for the cotton mouth, it would be quite nice.

6:10
The first side effects start to kick in, dry mouth, dry eyes, stomach ache. I got up to go to the bathroom, and fell flat on my face.

6:30
I decided to lay down, while my friends watched TV. This is where memories start to fade away into nothing.

I first forgot what day it was, and believing that I must get ready for school, I went to go take a shower, but there was a line of people waiting to get in the shower as well. My own bathroom, and there was a line! At this point in time, I had forgotten that I had taken the belladonna, and was unaware that my friends had left. I have this thing about watching me go to the bathroom, and when I went into the bathroom, there were about 4 people just standing around in there, all around the toilet, I couldn't go!
If that wasnt bad enough, a cop came up to me, and asked me to hide some cookies. *you will see how this is important later*

I started to watch a little TV, when suddenly I saw a picture of my dad and my mom and my sister all on the TV. They were all saying things, and just as soon as it started, my mom came out of the TV and started yelling at me. I was pretty confused at this point. BAM! I'm downstairs for some reason, my pants are gone, and someone is shaking me. It's my cousin, telling me to come show her how to play guitar. I get up, put some pants on, and go into the guitar room. I turn on the AMP, and let her play a little. She played pretty good, I walked into my own room, and sat down on my bed. A girl walked by my door, and as the light from my room shined on her, she faded away, but as soon as she got into the shadows again, she came into existence. Many other things happened, but not in any order I can remember very clearly.

The time I took the Tea was about 5:50pm, the time I went to sleep was about 6am. I was talking to myself for about 12 hours. And the whole time I was convinced I was not imagining things. Everything was too realistic. Those cookies I mentioned earlier, well, I found them, exactly where I had hid them. My cousin playing guitar? she never came over last night. People waiting in line for my shower? Yeah right.

I thought I had lost the belladonna, when I found it in my dad's closet. I dont remember putting it in there, but I must have. Its as if, part of me was awake, while the other part was sleepwalking. One half of me was constantly setting up the next sequence of events, while the other half was living them out one step at a time.

The warnings about blindness? Well, I'm not blind right now, but my eyes are plenty dry. Before drinking tea, I had drank about 4 cups of water. And still, I was pretty dehydrated. Now and then I will see flashes of people walking by, but arent there.

**Warning**
A word to the wise, do not, I REPEAT DO NOT, attempt to ingest this plant in any way shape or form without first being able to fully give up your sanity. Drink plenty of fluids, and have plenty of fluids ready for you. My friends were assholes and left me, some friends huh? Have at least 2 sitters ready, that way they can take turns sleeping.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-27-2006, 02:40 AM
i remember when i was about eighteen me and me mates where trippin so we went for a walk as you do but on the way home we were crossing this field where they had just planted grass, and i dont know how they did it but it was growing in lines (realy) but as we crossed it it kinda reminded us of rice paddys. so where crossing it and shit laughin thinking there was water where there wasnt (midnight or sumshit couldnt see much) THEN these fucking birds, we have here pluvers, these muthafuckers start swooping our ass - like a foot from out faces so we just started running
was like vietnam man.
:looking:

maestro wooz
10-27-2006, 02:48 AM
anyone ever dxm'd? Me and two guys took like 40+ robotussin gel caps one night. Shit was nuts. We tried to watch mary poppins but my friends roommate came in and was freaking us out. He was like "are you guys okay? youre acting kinda wierd" haha. Everytime i tried to walk and he would turn and look at me id do a kramer stutter and slam into the wall or something. Finally we went out to this field and just laid there for like 2 hours. Haha, i kept saying "Drip it like it's marble cake", ghost says it right at the end of the glaciers of ice skit. Id be like "drip it like its marble cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake cake" haha. My friend kept rolling up, down, left, right, all over this little hill we were sitting on. Guy was covered in grass stains by the end of the night. The other guy, who is some wierd as shit goth dude, was just chain smoking the shit out of cigarettes and pacing back and forth. I had some crazy ass feelings too, id close my eyes but i swear i could see everything that was going on. When i opened them i had to close them cause it was like i was looking through bad glasses, it hurt my eyes. Great stuff, i cant wait to do it again.

benzo
10-27-2006, 01:47 PM
just go to www.erowid.com (http://www.erowid.com) and read them there. dude is just cutting and pasting these shits. peace-

J-Cee
10-27-2006, 03:33 PM
absolutely..just easier then going to the site reading em here.

NIGHT MAYOR
10-27-2006, 04:50 PM
why the fuck you up so early jc ?only reason i wake this early is cause of work commitments. its was 6:30 (syd 5:30 ere) last post and yesty you were up same time

Murdah Piff
10-27-2006, 06:01 PM
does it bother you ??

Sicka than aidZ
10-27-2006, 06:47 PM
past someone'z bedtime, murdah sayz go back to bed fred

yo j-cee i was fuckin wit weird ass drugz when i was like ten just dose acid an shroomz, shit that cant kill ya. The anarchist cook book was written buy some dead catz bro dont listen to it:king:

snapple
10-28-2006, 01:10 AM
yo heres my drug story :

friday night
early saturday morning

smoke Ls

SHRAP
10-28-2006, 02:30 AM
if u did drugs and u can remember what happened u wasnt that high

J-Cee
10-28-2006, 04:26 AM
why the fuck you up so early jc ?only reason i wake this early is cause of work commitments. its was 6:30 (syd 5:30 ere) last post and yesty you were up same time

my sleeping pattern is fukt..plus i usually get wasted and dont go to sleep till like 6am.

Skellington
10-28-2006, 05:25 AM
I'm surprised Tek didn't start this attention whore thread.

Alesco
10-28-2006, 05:50 AM

There was no need for that remark man.

J-Cee
10-28-2006, 07:51 AM

How is it an attention whore thread..none of those stories are mine..im jsut postin funny,interesting,informative stories on different drugs..

Deft One
10-28-2006, 01:43 PM
yo heres my drug story :

friday night
early saturday morning

smoke Ls

this story is whats good