PDA

View Full Version : county

Sicka than aidZ
07-12-2005, 09:46 PM
pushups an waitin...
free iron vacation...
resort to takin honey buns an whatever other cats be makin.../
fuck bacon,...6 am breakfast,...u wont catch me anticipatin.../
most cellmates hatin,...sayin, "can i have your food dog" an im like " get tha fuck out my face man".../
cant trust shit...keep it zipped or catch a fractured lip i cant stand it hearin my bones breakin.../
thats county dogg, from rykers to whatcom,...,whatever...walla walla's better than these goddam hogs.../
lyin to your face like they obey every damn law.../
learn to live...savage in my circle.../
dont matter who u be,...rodney king,..geronimo...believe it,...they'll even try an throw the book at steve erkel.../
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/Urkel.jpg

if u aint pretty u aint shit../
no paper,...OJ would be rotten in a 8 by whatever sized cell for what he did.../
martha stewart too...look what prince harry got away with.../
u wouldnt last in any hood pullin a stunt for halloween like that guy.../
cant even bare to think what would happen to some fag reppin "nazi pride"../
and they mad cuz eminem dissed some fags.../
kids die everyday an michael jackson's allowed to treat a baby like his pale ass could just throw it away.../
court dates pending for the elite,...but they still lock up the minimum wage.../
U cant live on that everydayy.../
you'll eat better panhandling offa freeways'.../
"no loitering" is what they say.../
words forbidden for whites to use an u know the filthy rich white fags made it that way.../
no revolution's in site...life's a bitch but "hey".../
freedom of speech allows us to love Wu Tang around here son,.. U know they fucked up on that one cuz hiphop's luv's here to stay.../

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-12-2005, 09:59 PM
Ha hA nice one sicka dropping some jewels and the picture had me rolling

BlaK FuRYaN
07-14-2005, 05:21 PM
pushups an waitin...
free iron vacation...
resort to takin honey buns an whatever other cats be makin.../
fuck bacon,...6 am breakfast,...u wont catch me anticipatin.../
most cellmates hatin,...sayin, "can i have your food dog" an im like " get tha fuck out my face man".../
cant trust shit...keep it zipped or catch a fractured lip i cant stand it hearin my bones breakin.../
thats county dogg, from rykers to whatcom,...,whatever...walla walla's better than these goddam hogs.../
lyin to your face like they obey every damn law.../
learn to live...savage in my circle.../
dont matter who u be,...rodney king,..geronimo...believe it,...they'll even try an throw the book at steve erkel.../
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/Urkel.jpg

if u aint pretty u aint shit../
no paper,...OJ would be rotten in a 8 by whatever sized cell for what he did.../
martha stewart too...look what prince harry got away with.../
u wouldnt last in any hood pullin a stunt for halloween like that guy.../
cant even bare to think what would happen to some fag reppin "nazi pride"../
and they mad cuz eminem dissed some fags.../
kids die everyday an michael jackson's allowed to treat a baby like his pale ass could just throw it away.../
court dates pending for the elite,...but they still lock up the minimum wage.../
U cant live on that everydayy.../
you'll eat better panhandling offa freeways'.../
"no loitering" is what they say.../
words forbidden for whites to use an u know the filthy rich white fags made it that way.../
no revolution's in site...life's a bitch but "hey".../
freedom of speech allows us to love Wu Tang around here son,.. U know they fucked up on that one cuz hiphop's luv's here to stay.../
SUP SICKA.....YOU A COMICAL RAPPA.....THIS PIECE WAS FUNNY

GuardianOne
07-16-2005, 04:19 AM
It contained its main points behind the famous reference. Showa a broad knowledge on what really happened in thiglobal society. And good thoughts on the Social issues also ( you can just walk everywhere wearing nazi regalia), and the money issue thats everywhere.

Peace
PS: Keep posting

jjh_38
07-16-2005, 04:29 AM
Damn Sicka.. you know i aint been on in while and ive noticed how much you've improved since i read your shit last. I always read pretty much any shit you drop and your really steppin ya game up from what ive seen lately. good shit homie