7EL7
10-26-2006, 01:24 PM
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/9391/picture001ns8.png

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2078/img002es9.png

http://mudsociety.com/PICTURES/img003.png

da kid toney
10-26-2006, 04:16 PM
hehe thatīs pretty the same shit i just posted in the the thread

wu tang stand the fuck up... but i think they too selfish thinkin..

7EL7
10-26-2006, 04:56 PM
you still think that the Wu is Evil ?

LHX
10-26-2006, 09:28 PM
part of the problem is that we cant trust each other

how can there be a WE unity if nobody can trust each other?

well we can trust, just not the way we normally think

we can trust each other to be unpredictable

how can there be any other kind of unity?

7EL7
10-26-2006, 09:36 PM
like a said a few months back

i don't see US any one any where Uniting

people are too individualized and everyone practices their own religion

and that makes everyone to every individual, Satan

LHX
10-26-2006, 09:39 PM
what we CAN do though

we CAN have respect for each other

when you have respect for other people, you give them no reason to do anything to you

(do unto others etc etc)

we can work together by staying out of each others way

no interrupting

respect

7EL7
10-26-2006, 09:48 PM
won't work

because believers believe that an unbeliever of their belief is a child of satan

LHX
10-26-2006, 09:49 PM
and then they throw rocks at them

7EL7
10-26-2006, 09:52 PM
its the "even though my cousin killed 32 people i still back him" mentallity

us cousins have to stick together even if we are wrong

LHX
10-26-2006, 09:58 PM
lol a sucker born every minute

some people have been brain washed so good that they cant function without somebody giving them orders

people still back they cousin when they find the cousin in bed wiff their girl

7EL7
10-26-2006, 10:04 PM
word just jump in the bed with them

give her double penetration

he can do no wrong

he is my cousin

LHX
10-26-2006, 10:06 PM
all those things he said about you was just jokes too

he wasnt being serious about the donkeys

7EL7
10-26-2006, 10:08 PM
he told you that shit ?

still my cousin none the less

hey what does none the less mean ?

LHX
10-26-2006, 10:11 PM
it means that it doesnt take away from the fact

"he likes to eat pork sausage, but sometimes he can spit a dope line nonetheless"

7EL7
10-26-2006, 10:12 PM
just because he put it in his own ass doesn't mean that he can't spit the facts

LHX
10-26-2006, 10:18 PM
you forgot to put 'none the less'

7EL7
10-26-2006, 10:21 PM
its none the more in this case

LHX
10-26-2006, 10:24 PM
it makes sense none the less

LORD NOSE
10-27-2006, 12:09 AM
We all will be unified one day - when we all are in cuffs depending on the cuffer to feed us

no wait, we already live that

SG
01-12-2008, 01:31 PM
Unity generates power to change realityThe title of the thread is so true

and shown in many forms

diggy
01-12-2008, 06:55 PM
I think unity is a dream.

Change starts with inside oneself.

Mahatma Gandi said something like become the change u like to see.

LORD NOSE
01-13-2008, 08:10 AM
I think unity is a dream.

Change starts with inside oneself.

Mahatma Gandi said something like become the change u like to see.

what are some of the things that prevent us from unifying ?

V4D3R
01-13-2008, 11:27 AM
Envious jealous hating ass mothafokas like you.

That display fake ass drive and fake ass intelligence.

I dont give a fuck about a brother who is stuck.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2008, 03:02 PM

YOu are on the top ten most wanted list of this investigation.

diggy
01-13-2008, 07:02 PM

I see that most people are selfish. They do not see that in unity we can achieve all our goals. Some people just want it all at the expence of others. They view shit as a competition which it now is cuz they have decided to compete-- self-fulfilling prophecy.

Lack of trust. Some think others are out to get whatever they can, so we think we must do the same.

Some people are just cold hearted and don't give a fuck. That's why.

LORD NOSE
01-13-2008, 07:33 PM
so what should we do to get rid of these barriers that prevent us from unifying ?

i think that religion also plays a big part in why we are so separated

Self righteousness

Fear of people being planted into a movement by opposition

a lack of understanding the symptoms of racism in our people

the need to stay on the grind - when you are constantly at work, you have no time to organize a situation as a collective that will fight the conditions and bring about sure change

Money and Economic status - those that gain a certain status thats deemed respectable in this society, often shun off those who don't chase the same dream as themselves

diggy
01-13-2008, 10:15 PM
My guess is that people have to develop good character within themselves for start.

LORD NOSE
01-13-2008, 10:31 PM
My guess is that people have to develop good character within themselves for start.

thats also a part of the problem

no one is good enough for anyone

that falls under these 2 barriers

Self righteousness

often we are are looking at someones character flaws or dis ease - and we dismiss them right away - we think we are better - this thinking of ours is an illusion - we are only puzzle pieces in the big picture - not wanting to fasten ourselves to other puzzles pieces because of the shape they are in

theres another picture BTW

diggy
01-13-2008, 11:36 PM
thats also a part of the problem

no one is good enough for anyone

that falls under these 2 barriers

Self righteousness

often we are are looking at someones character flaws or dis ease - and we dismiss them right away - we think we are better - this thinking of ours is an illusion - we are only puzzle pieces in the big picture - not wanting to fasten ourselves to other puzzles pieces because of the shape they are in

theres another picture BTW

What I mean is that many people are disrespectful, selfish, too nosy, insulting, criticising. And people need to develop themselves by:

-being respectful to others who show no harm,
-accepting others beliefs/ways of doing things and realizing we all have our own paths and levels of intelligence/understanding
-seek cooperation with others and not being antaganistic
-do not insult others who do not insult us
-do not deceive others who are not in our way or are not against us
in any way

I think what u are talking about is arrogance. Arrogance should be eliminated too cuz and is a weakness that isolates and is the cause of disrespecting others.

I think most people could agree that we need to do these things I have listed. Our own intelligence knows we benefit if we all do good to each other.

The problem is that I think most people are not thinkers and are impulsive and emotional. I mean were all emotional, but there needs to be balance. I see people who, if they took the time to think, they would make better choices. If people thought before speaking, feelings of hurt would be to a minimum. But thoughtless selfishness rules. Some peoples are wild animals in human form.

LORD NOSE
01-14-2008, 06:17 AM
dam - you just beat me up with that one - i see myself as guilty of allot of that

allot of us feel attacked when no punch was thrown - and this causes us to act out the following

-being respectful to others who show no harm,
-accepting others beliefs/ways of doing things and realizing we all have our own paths and levels of intelligence/understanding
-seek cooperation with others and not being antagonistic
-do not insult others who do not insult us
-do not deceive others who are not in our way or are not against us
in any way

symptoms of racism - constant feelings of being attacked

but there is a mirror to this also -

some feel disrespected when no disrespect was meant - they take everything personal
some feel insulted when none was meant
some feel that their beliefs and ways of doing things are under attack when this is not the case -

LORD NOSE
01-14-2008, 06:18 AM
the four agreements - don miguel ruiz's code for life

agreement 1

Be impeccable with your word - Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
agreement 2

Donít take anything personally - Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you wonít be the victim of needless suffering.
agreement 3

Donít make assumptions - Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
agreement 4

Always do your best - Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.

diggy
01-14-2008, 04:07 PM
Ya a co-worker of mine once told me about don miguel ruiz's work that u broke down can you give me a link if u have one?

Also about people being disrespected when none was meant can be kept to a minimum by being impeccable with your words as u said. Speak briefly, decisively and to the point. Some people it seems do not think before speaking. They do not have consistency in what they say and they speak random thoughts. This causes confusion and misinterpretation.

Sometimes people speak without thinking (again) and say things that makes u wonder their intent; you can't figure why they said a certain thing. Again they are speaking randomly just cuz they have stuff in mind- causing confusion.

Insults can be minimized by having compasion for others feelings, and if u have no reason to say something, don't say it. But if u have to criticise, do it in a way that is aiming at fixing the issue.

As to believing one's beliefs to be under attack, nobody should impose their way on a nother; let people take their own path.

With a certain person I know, conflict is started because of that person not speaking clearly, briefly and logically. The person does not think before hand of what needs to be said and causes misinterpretation. The person also makes assumptions alot which leads to misjudgements and conflict. The person is also very quick to judge cuz the person lacks the patients to know all the facts. The person also has a short temper leading to outburst of verbal assaults and dirty looks causing hatred and doubting that persons character stability. The person is also not streetsmart, nor booksmart and lacks alot of intelligence. The person is also arrogant and selfish leading to not consider others as equals. The person is also impulsive and breaks their word of what they said they were going to do leading to mistrust.

From my experience with that person, I see the problems. That is why I said people need to improve their character. These things can be overcome,if people make the effort to see the imperfections and fix them.

To a certain extent we are all guilty of being antagonistic with others, disunity will happen, but I think if people have discipline, patience, forgiveness for those who deserve it, and strive for peace and perfection, things will be better.

LORD NOSE
01-17-2008, 10:46 PM
Ya a co-worker of mine once told me about don miguel ruiz's work that u broke down can you give me a link if u have one?

Also about people being disrespected when none was meant can be kept to a minimum by being impeccable with your words as u said. Speak briefly, decisively and to the point. Some people it seems do not think before speaking. They do not have consistency in what they say and they speak random thoughts. This causes confusion and misinterpretation.

Sometimes people speak without thinking (again) and say things that makes u wonder their intent; you can't figure why they said a certain thing. Again they are speaking randomly just cuz they have stuff in mind- causing confusion.

Insults can be minimized by having compasion for others feelings, and if u have no reason to say something, don't say it. But if u have to criticise, do it in a way that is aiming at fixing the issue.

As to believing one's beliefs to be under attack, nobody should impose their way on a nother; let people take their own path.

With a certain person I know, conflict is started because of that person not speaking clearly, briefly and logically. The person does not think before hand of what needs to be said and causes misinterpretation. The person also makes assumptions alot which leads to misjudgements and conflict. The person is also very quick to judge cuz the person lacks the patients to know all the facts. The person also has a short temper leading to outburst of verbal assaults and dirty looks causing hatred and doubting that persons character stability. The person is also not streetsmart, nor booksmart and lacks alot of intelligence. The person is also arrogant and selfish leading to not consider others as equals. The person is also impulsive and breaks their word of what they said they were going to do leading to mistrust.

From my experience with that person, I see the problems. That is why I said people need to improve their character. These things can be overcome,if people make the effort to see the imperfections and fix them.

To a certain extent we are all guilty of being antagonistic with others, disunity will happen, but I think if people have discipline, patience, forgiveness for those who deserve it, and strive for peace and perfection, things will be better.

this is a good break down

STYLE
01-18-2008, 01:59 AM
sunny check yo pm. Lets get to work! Operation Red Roach

LORD NOSE
08-17-2012, 09:36 PM
are humans even built to unify ?

get together to do what ?

what do yall think the outcome would be if everyone on this planet unified ?

is it even possible ?

how much closer to each other do they need to be ?

i think our idea of unity needs to be rechecked

when you were a sperm cell, you didn't unify with other cells so that all of yall could penetrate the ovum -

the planets in our solar system are unified, however, they are also in their own orbit -

V4D3R
08-17-2012, 10:24 PM
are humans even built to unify ?

Get together to do what ?

What do yall think the outcome would be if everyone on this planet unified ?

Is it even possible ?

How much closer to each other do they need to be ?

I think our idea of unity needs to be rechecked

when you were a sperm cell, you didn't unify with other cells so that all of yall could penetrate the ovum -

the planets in our solar system are unified, however, they are also in their own orbit -
without u-n-i there is no verse. We need to butt heads once ina while to realign the program from all angles to inform those who were misinformed and find themselves stuck in the muds no matter how stubborn they are and repetitive a process it seems - to re-program them back on track to overcome and give the future seeds a guiding light - beacon that can be passed down from word of mouth like our ancestors did but with a better understanding of the u-n-i versal truth.

We all fall and sometimes people dont realize the power they hold to bring a brother back up when he is down, even myself. But i have learned to absorb the pain of my bredren and listen. Sometimes all one has to do is have somebody listen and absorb their pain when the load is heavy and the rain is falling hard. Whether you admit it or not its the truth for everybody alive.

diggy
08-23-2014, 05:42 PM
Should we unite with people who may be antagonistic to us?

SG
08-24-2014, 10:00 AM
U: u
N: never
I: integrate
T: take
Y: yours

Thats part of man's limited will!