PDA

View Full Version : Giving him a platform

Black Man
10-26-2006, 04:25 PM
Anytime a person asks the question "why" it's because they don't have the ability to answer this question of why. Some people are sincere in asking this question, while others fear the truth so they're very condensending in their approach.

The clown dude(literally and figuretively), why are you paying him any attention? It's obvious he has an issue with his lack of melanin and pineal gland that's not functioning. What I'm saying is his/her biochemical make up doesn't allow them to function on a plane of being civilized and peaceful, instead the opposite is expressed. It's his/her nature to be this way. It would take many years of training and labor to get him/her to "act" civilized.

When you respond to his post, you give him power to cause trouble. If he's disagreeable, let him be. What can he do except show his ignorance?

Sicka than aidZ
10-26-2006, 04:33 PM
yo blackman i hear ya, i dont talk to him period, infact i pm muthafuckin modz to tell him to shut the fuck up thatz how much distance im puttin between me an that muthafucka. sorry u gotta see the neverending retarded side of ktl we aint like that guy. peace

7EL7
10-26-2006, 04:41 PM
some people work in animal control - to control loose and wild animals

its not everyones job to beat up clowns

but my fists are full of red and white paint right now

its good for the babies to see clowns get handled in this manner

da kid toney
10-26-2006, 04:42 PM
who you talkin bout?

Sicka than aidZ
10-26-2006, 04:45 PM
edbighead........u know he'z aight if u cool wit him but man he can be a real fuckwad too. i know catz that would kill him no doubt about it. i know he aint this much of a fag in real life. he got a family and a house and shit, i dont know he aint goin nowhere, maybe we need to give him a personal thread, "ed vs the entire net" cuz thats what i think he'z into, makin jokez about catz on the net. peace

UNCLE RUCKUS
10-26-2006, 04:47 PM
who you talkin bout?

theyre talking bout Ed and I think he makes good people here stop posting;

UNCLE RUCKUS
10-26-2006, 04:53 PM
edbighead........u know he'z aight if u cool wit him but man he can be a real fuckwad too. i know catz that would kill him no doubt about it. i know he aint this much of a fag in real life. he got a family and a house and shit, i dont know he aint goin nowhere, maybe we need to give him a personal thread, "ed vs the entire net" cuz thats what i think he'z into, makin jokez about catz on the net. peace

Yeah exactly he never adds anything. Its so easy to comment and criticise each other rather than think and add on. I think hes afraid of people seeing who really is ,so hed rather fuck around and pretend to be some monster clown.

Sicka than aidZ
10-26-2006, 04:54 PM
oh shit oh shit, kwu got the kamakazi hanger sig, that shits fly.

anyways maybe this thread should belong to ed and if u feel like bein a sucka u can argue with him in here. kwu'z right mad peeps dont like it here.

Black Man
10-26-2006, 05:32 PM

That's because they gave him their power.

7EL7
10-26-2006, 06:05 PM
if good people left because of Ed , then they are weak

see that ignore button over there ?

Ed's power is taken away when the truth is present

he was able to fly around these boards with that bullshit before

when the sun is present, the darkness dissipates.

Frontal Lobotomy
10-26-2006, 06:12 PM
Every thread I look at pretty much has an eD discussion going on. Maybe its the lack of women on the forum or something..

Sicka than aidZ
10-26-2006, 07:02 PM
quit bringin me up faggit, i aint the one all up in everyone'z face like u. funny how u think u know me u dont even know where i live. yo your wasting your time "general chat'z weak cuz i quit posting" is that what your trying to say? u sound like it get the fuck outta here wit acting like u know me homie everyone muthafucka i know would say your bitch for what u said so dont act like your not pissin people off. there'z cats out there that would stuff for 50centz. yo i dont post in general no more cuz i dun schooled everyone and ran every funny thread u ever been in so shut tha fuck up, if i wanna chat wit people my age and not act like we dont have a problem here fuck off an deal wit it, quit talkin to me if u aint got respect you aint gettin it back, anyone every teach u that? u probably get clowned on the regular and itz obviously u lack the smartass ability to dish out what it takez to be king of da interwebz like some of us.

watch an learn fellaz,,,this bitchmade punk gonna reveal his true feelingz here in a second.

*bumpz shook onez*

Sicka than aidZ
10-26-2006, 07:22 PM
u got everyone on the forum to hate your ass ed, well done

7EL7
10-26-2006, 07:28 PM
oh shit everybody come in here

norman bates is punching himself in the face

7EL7
10-26-2006, 07:38 PM
why would i ignore you

clowns are fun to laugh at

maestro wooz
10-26-2006, 07:38 PM
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/hammer.gifhttp://www.thecorpse.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/hammer.gif

sicka, honestly i got no beef with you, but you used to post on this forum high as shit and just made the dumbest stuff. Look back on the threads youve made, and tell me honestly how many of them could be considered "good threads". Countless times youve gone into threads and taken them so far off topic, or started beefing with people in it. Also, youre just as racist as anyone else on this site. You say honkie, redneck, cracker all the time. You say nigga all the time and youre not black, latino, or anything. To consider yourself above others at this point is kind of silly my man, it just doesnt add up. On the topic of ed, he goes around trying to piss people off for the most part, why are you letting him get your panties in a bunch? Are you not man enough to deal with something you dont like? You have to call the hall monitors to get rid of him?

7EL7
10-26-2006, 07:43 PM
oh shit everybody come in here

norman bates is punching himself in the face

^^^

thought you was more aware than that wooz

7EL7
10-26-2006, 07:52 PM
man i really hate arrogant self righteous pro black niggas

maestro wooz
10-26-2006, 08:01 PM
my third eye does have 20/20 vision, i dont see your point. I think all this cleaning the forum of the trash talk is silly and im gonna speak up, and let my voice be heard.

Sicka than aidZ
10-26-2006, 08:11 PM
shit, i get high as hell mafucka! you'll never catch the kid not keepin it real

7EL7
10-26-2006, 09:17 PM
pennywise eats babies dood.....lawls...still cant answer none of my questions i see. Anyway ageous moon couldnt answer them either...she doesnt post here anymore......you all are the same basically...at least you think the same...

fuck your questions

go into the archives and dig up your answers -

been answering the same stupid questions for like 3 years now

again

Go Get A Late Pass !

LHX
10-26-2006, 09:19 PM
fuck your questions

go into the archives and dig up your answers -

been answering the same stupid questions for like 3 years now

again

Go Get A Late Pass !
true

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15923 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15923)

best thread in KTL history

7EL7
10-26-2006, 10:11 PM
should have let him find it

lmao

i'm ducking questions says eddy the clown

no one wants to answer eddy the clowns questions

snapple
10-27-2006, 01:53 AM
Anytime a person asks the question "why" it's because they don't have the ability to answer this question of why. Some people are sincere in asking this question, while others fear the truth so they're very condensending in their approach.

The clown dude(literally and figuretively), why are you paying him any attention? It's obvious he has an issue with his lack of melanin and pineal gland that's not functioning. What I'm saying is his/her biochemical make up doesn't allow them to function on a plane of being civilized and peaceful, instead the opposite is expressed. It's his/her nature to be this way. It would take many years of training and labor to get him/her to "act" civilized.

When you respond to his post, you give him power to cause trouble. If he's disagreeable, let him be. What can he do except show his ignorance?

you really don't like non-blacks/browns huh?

7EL7
10-28-2006, 03:55 AM
you wish to let others answer for you?

who else answered for me ?

go ahead and prove your newbieness

yeah i knew thats what type of person you were......you havent answered anything...

this will all be thrown right back in your face soon enough - i don't think you are ready for answers yet

make sure your monthly bills are not late would hate to take even more away from the black man because again...that would be the white mans fault and not your own

let me let you in on something Mr. clown - white men and women pay my monthly bills for me - fact - and its all my fault - plus i never blame white people for things that they have not done.

.......i understand how it works....

i really don't think you do

youre the type of person that would blame another driver for pulling out infront of you as you ran a red light and hit them......its cool...typical shit.

you can go on and believe what you will - go ahead make up these little scenarios of me and what you THINK i'm about - but i would blame you if i ran a red light and hit you - i'd back up and tell you its all your fault

Alesco
10-28-2006, 06:11 AM
I dont know this clown ed guy. but if people ignored him, he would stop
this bull shit. after reading some of his posts, i cant help but think this kid
wants atention. He must not have got it from his parents.

I have nothing against you ED but listen up, real close..

Dont try to be some one you aint. Just be ya self man.

I mean, do you want every one on here to hate you ?? I put my head on the
pillow at night being happy with who i am, But Do you ??

TAURO
10-28-2006, 10:48 AM
LMFAO at Blackman and 7el7 being white AAAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fucking confused are we?

Let me get some dip for these crackers ahahhaahahahhahahahahah

7EL7
10-28-2006, 12:47 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

who else answered for me ?

go ahead and prove your newbieness

you dumb shit...you said that the questions have allready been answered in this thread but you answered nothing...meaning some one else did....

I did answer them but you had too much of your own semen in your eyes to recognize.

this will all be thrown right back in your face soon enough - i don't think you are ready for answers yet

I thought you just said you allready answered shit? but now im not ready? get your stories straight before you quote me......

you are not ready for answers - i did already answer you but you missed it - because you are not ready - so i gotta take out time and make a answers for dummies post/thread so that your raw hamburger eating ass can comprehend

let me let you in on something Mr. clown -again the clown thing.....is that all you have dood really?

call a clown a fucking clown - you are a clown - what else would i need

white men and women pay my monthly bills for me why? does that mean you live at home with your parents?

nah - my parents are trying to live with me but i ain't having that shit - and again - white men and women pay my bills for me - you know, men and women, like more than one - get your reading comprenhension skills up eDDY, you're getting stomped on.

- fact - and its all my fault what happened? - plus i never blame white people for things that they have not done.

really dood...now that i know you are white you cant really blame shit on the white folks anymore....

Ok shit box - show me where i blamed white people for anything they have not done - you say that i cannot do it anymore - that implys that i have done what you are accusing me of doing before - wheres the proof of this Mr.Clown

I assumed that you were black with all your blackman is god shit....but youre white so yeah you cant really blame your family for shite....lawls.

show me where i said that the black man is god before we started this unmatched battle

you assume alot of shit cause you are an ass Mr. Clown - assume, believe, but never knowing. thats the way of a clown

you can go on and believe what you will - go ahead make up these little scenarios of me and what you THINK i'm about - but i would blame you if i ran a red light and hit you - i'd back up and tell you its all your fault

Im willing to bet.....i mean now we are in 2 or 3 threads? that you intend on only argueing with me...someone you claim to hate....instead of actually presenting a decent debate.....im sure you have it in you but you would rather do the 'round and 'round with me....whatever, Im game.

i claimed to hate you ?

where and when did i make these claims ?

quote me making this claim -

Nope - you have it in YOU - my E foot so deep in your ass you resort to making up shit - no pun intended.

LHX
10-28-2006, 01:34 PM
there needs to be a way to settle this in person

i will come up with a way eventually

7EL7
10-28-2006, 01:36 PM
its healthy -

LHX
10-28-2006, 01:45 PM
it is not healthy to read these personal exchanges

7EL7
10-28-2006, 01:47 PM