PDA

View Full Version : Let's keep it real please

Black Man
10-26-2006, 06:30 PM
I'm here to tell the truth. For those who have a sincere heart and a positive thought, I'm here for you. For the snakes who are scared to show face, I'm here to destroy you, directly or indirectly.

This is not meant to be disrespectful, it's only the truth. The achievements between man and mankind, there's no comparison.

Invention/Inventor

Bicycle Frame - Issac R. Johsnon
Who hasn't had or rode a bike before.

Space Shuttle Retrieval Arm - WM. Harwell

Rotary Engine - Andrew J Beard

Letter Box - G.E. Becket

Stainless Steel Pads - Alfred Benjamin
Everybody's mom likes this little invention. These pads get the crust off your dishes....atleast for those who actually wash dishes.

Torpedo Discharger - H. Bradberry
Did this not change naval warfare?

Printing Press - W.A. Lavallette

Envelope Seal - F.W. Leslie

Disposable Syringe - Phil Brooks

Home Security System - Marie Brown
Helping protect our families and possessions with this one.

Ironing Board - Sarah Boone
Now I know some of you don't iron your clothes(you know who you are) but for those who do, this invention is heaven sent.

Fire Extinguisher - Tom J Marshal
Without this invention, how many houses would be burnt down?

Lock - W.A. Martin

Horse Bridle Bit - L.F. Brown

Horse Shoe - Oscar E Brown

Pacemaker - Otis Boykin
Without a pacemaker, Krusty the Clown would be dead and gone!!!

Guide Missile - Otis Boykin
You war mongers bow down to this man! 9:|6

Elevator - Alexander Miles
Imagine having to walk up to the 76th floor of any building everyday just to get to work.

Gas Mask - Garrett Morgan

Traffic Signal - Garrett Morgan
People have difficulties driving with signals, imagine the chaos without.

Peanut Butter - George W Carver
Mmmmmm....peanutbutter.

Heating Furnace - Alice H Paker

Fountain Pen - W.B Purvis

Blood Plasma - Charles drew

Horse Riding Saddle - Wm. D. Davis

Clothes Dryer - G.T Sampson

Automatic Gearshift - R.B Spikes

Urinalysis Machine - Dewey Sanderson

Refrigerator - J. Standard

Toilet - T. Elkins

Motor - J. Gregory

Helicopter - Paul E. Williams

Fire Escape Ladder - J.B. Winters

Roller Coaster - Granville T. Woods
We wanted to have fun too.

Auto Air Brake - Granville T. Woods

This list of inventions and inventors are all black americans. The list can continue. This is a very small portion of some of the achievements made by blacks that benefited the whole.

Besides inventing things, black people are the founders of every rudimentel science and discipline known today(Mathematics, Biology, Astronomy, Chemistry, Geomotry).

Oh yeah, black people already knew the world was round while "europeans" were scared they'd fall off the planet if they sailed to far out to sea.

All of these things and then some, and yet some "white folk" still wanna fake the funk. Without Blackpeople, there would be no white people. Without black people giving white people power, they(whites) would have no power. There's a universal fear that their heart pumps throughout their body and psyche. Deep down, they know what's up.

What have you (whites) added on to humanity other than death and destruction?

Don't start none won't be none!

Black Man
10-26-2006, 06:50 PM
By Dr. Kwame Nantambu

Unfortunately, there is an overt tendency by Trinbagonians of African descent (and maybe others) to denigrate, devalue and demean any and everything African.

In fact, over the past five hundred years, Euro-centric scholarship, albeit Eurocentrism, has sought to convince the world that nothing came out of Mother Africa but defenceless, powerless slaves and that the inhabitants of this continent were uncivilized, barbaric, primitive cannibals---non-human beings.

These people contributed nothing to world civilization and culture, according to this Euro-centric interpretation of history or His-Story.

However, an Afro-centric interpretation of world history reveals a totally different, but true, picture or Story. Truth be told:

Sarah Boone, a Black woman, invented the ironing board;
Jan E. Matzalinger, a Black man, invented the shoe lasting machine;
Walter Sammons, a Black man, invented the comb;
Lydia O. Newman, a Black female, invented the hair brush;
Madam C.J. walker, a Black woman, invented hair care and make-up products for women;
Lloyd O. Ray, a Black man, invented the dust-pan in which to put garbage;
Thomas W. Stewart, a Black man, invented the mop;
George T. Samon, a Black man, invented the clothes dryer;
John Love, a Black man, invented the pencil sharpener;
William Purvis, a Black man, invented the fountain pen;
Lee Burridge, a Black man, invented the typewriting machine;
A. Lovette, a Black man, advanced the printing press to what it is today;
John Burr, a Black man, invented the lawn mower to cut grass;
Richard Spikes, a Black man, invented the automatic gear-shift in cars;
Joseph Gammel, a Black man, invented the super charge system for internal combustion engines in cars;
Garrett A. Morgan, a Black man, invented the traffic light;
John Standard, a Black man, invented the refrigerator;
Alice Parker, a Black woman, invented the heating furnace to warm homes during the cold Winter and Fall seasons;
Frederick Jones, a Black man, invented the air conditioner to cool homes during the long, hot Summer seasons;
Elbert Robinson, a Black man, invented the electric trolly,
Alexander Miles, a Black man, invented the elevator;
Philip Downing, a Black man, invented the letter drop mailbox;
William Barry, a Black man, invented the post-marking and canceling machine;
Lewis Howard Latimer, a Black man, invented the filament within the light bulb;
Dr. Charles Drew, a Black man, invented a way/method to preserve and store blood, which led to his starting the world's first blood bank;
Dr. Daniel Hale Williams, a Black man, performed the world's first open-heart surgery.The fact of the matter is that while all these inventions took place in the A.D. era, let us recall that in the B.C. era, Africans (Kemites) of ancient Kemet (Egypt) invented the binary mathematical system, which is the spinal cord of the computer system today.

Moreover, in 47 B.C., the High Priests of ancient Kemet performed the world's first recorded medical operation.

These original medical doctors delivered Pharaoh Cleopatra's VII son called Caesarion or "Little Caesar" through this procedure named after his father, Julius Caesar, then Emperor of Rome. This ancient medical procedure is called the "Caesarean Section" today.

This operation was done at the Temple of Kom Ombo---Africans invented medicine.

According to the Euro-Greek Homer: "In medicine, Egypt leaves the rest of the world behind."

In addition, these Africans: invented the world's first Zodiac sign at the Temple of Dendera in 300 B.C.; the 365 < day Solar calendar in 4,100 B.C.; the 24-hour day; and paper using the papyrus plant.

In religion, three of the early Popes of the Euro-Christian Roman Catholic Church were African (Black) men, viz, Saints Gelasius, 492 A.D., Miltiades, 311 A.D., and Victor 1, 189-199 A.D.

The African pope Victor I decreed Latin as "the liturgical language of the Roman Catholic Church."

Bro. Malcolm X once remarked: "If I can convince you that you have done nothing then you will do nothing."

What is vitally needed in TnT is a new, holistic educational paradigm at UWI and in public schools across the country to bring to the fore the historical geniousness of African people.

African people are the original peoples with original ideas and if it were not for an Africa of yesterday, then there would not be a Europe, America or TnT today.

Nothing in Europe is original, including the Europeans themselves. The continent of Europe is named after Princess Europa of Mother Africa.

As Itabari Njeri concludes: "So institutionalized is the ignorance of our history, our culture, our everyday existence that often we do not even know ourselves."

So, where would the world be without African (Black) people? The world would still be in the DARK!

Shem Hotep ("I go in peace").

Sicka than aidZ
10-26-2006, 06:55 PM
i wouldnt be alive right now

Sexy Jasper
10-26-2006, 06:55 PM
I can't give a fuck.

7EL7
10-26-2006, 07:00 PM
the straightening comb and the toomy gun barrel is something that we could have all done without

both made by original people

i know where your getting at

i'm not a dinosaur

if your in love with these robots, you'll go down with them

maestro wooz
10-26-2006, 09:26 PM
wow, these are some soundly supported statements. You made your point very well. I cant believe i never knew any of this before.

CID DIGITAL
10-26-2006, 09:39 PM
Thank you Black Man. Thank you.

Turns out that all is not lost after all. I feel better leaving this site now.

Thank you again.

LHX
10-26-2006, 10:14 PM
all history is suspect

regardless what version

7EL7
10-26-2006, 10:21 PM
Just because a black man invented it doesn't make it a good thing

LHX
10-26-2006, 10:22 PM
the history people WANT is different than the history they have

7EL7
10-26-2006, 10:27 PM
a one sided fulfill me and don't tell me bad things type of mentallity

LHX
10-26-2006, 10:29 PM
LOL flat earth

7EL7
10-26-2006, 10:34 PM
may be they haven't had their share of recreational drugs and this is keeping them bland

don't do drugs

LHX
10-26-2006, 10:41 PM
prefer a fake history instead of a history that is difficult to understand at first

sad

7EL7
10-26-2006, 10:42 PM
wasn't all peaches and cream - but it wasn't nukes and anthrax either

LHX
10-26-2006, 10:44 PM
FACT:

i would take my chances with a tornado instead of trying to navigate thru poisoned food and water

7EL7
10-26-2006, 10:46 PM
poisoned food ?

dam

who poisoned the food ?

LHX
10-26-2006, 10:48 PM
they

put ham in the candy

7EL7
10-26-2006, 10:49 PM
mmmmmm

boiled ham flavored bubble gum

ham isn't bad

my grandfather ate it and he lived to be 122 years old

Prolifical ENG
10-26-2006, 10:50 PM
Its good that you posted this thread, some need to give respect when its due.

I knew of some of those inventions, but it was fun to read more of them.

however

If you really observed this forum for as long as you say, do NOT attempt to make it one of THOSE threads please.

7EL7
10-26-2006, 10:53 PM
Its good that you posted this thread, some need to give respect when its due.

I knew of some of those inventions, but it was fun to read more of them.

however

If you really observed this forum for as long as you say, do NOT attempt to make it one of THOSE threads please.

hey lets answer him - i'm thinking very very hard lol

LHX
10-26-2006, 10:54 PM
mmmmmm

boiled ham flavored bubble gum

ham isn't bad

my grandfather ate it and he lived to be 122 years old

my great grandfather brushed his teeth wiff ham and could leap log cabins in single pound

true story

he also wrestled whales using Ham Power™

7EL7
10-26-2006, 11:06 PM
oh yeah

well my gramps was doing back flip kicks and swinging dolphins by the tail at age 88

they called him Ham power supreme

7EL7
10-26-2006, 11:07 PM
that trade mark shit gotta nigga peein over here lol

LHX
10-26-2006, 11:09 PM
my great uncle had a secret recipe for bacon noodle soup when he had a cold

and toast wiff lard squares

7EL7
10-26-2006, 11:13 PM
it only works if you add the fat back wiff skin attachments

lets keep it real

LHX
10-26-2006, 11:17 PM
all history is suspect

if all inventions have led to a self-destructive planet, then what good are any inventions

i invented a new recipe wiff red cabbage, but i keep my mouth shut about it because it wont do anybody any good

7EL7
10-26-2006, 11:23 PM
red cabbage green cabbage

Deft One
10-27-2006, 01:43 AM
All of these things and then some, and yet some "white folk" still wanna fake the funk. Without Blackpeople, there would be no white people. Without black people giving white people power, they(whites) would have no power. There's a universal fear that their heart pumps throughout their body and psyche. Deep down, they know what's up.

Don't start none won't be none!

I really hope your kidding. Why would you battle ignorance hundreds of years old with more ignorance. As someone who is a history major your partly right a lot of those disciplines can be traced back to that time (a book called black athena is all about how Greece robbed African culture) but to say they are solely responsible for them is ludicrous no one group can lay claim to anything like that its a gradual culmination of cultural mixes. As someone who is white and isn't racist to read this is just stupid. I don't know anyone who has this "universal fear" pumped through their body or their psyche. It may just be cause I'm from a diverse area but that post was more racist than what I hear from white people I know. Its also foolish to argue black vs. white inventors. The printing press was invented in China on clay tablets and then by some German guy in the 1400s unless you know a source earlier, then I stand corrected. If your gonna praise African inventors, go ahead but don't take incorrect stances and alienate alienate those who don't stand for ignorance or racism.

LORD NOSE
10-27-2006, 01:52 AM
our people want justice

and yall know what for

to say that "we all are guilty of something" will not cut it

understand our pain

but you don't

be compassionate, but you are not

all these choices of yours makes it harder for you if you ony knew

Deft One
10-27-2006, 02:00 AM
our people want justice

and yall know what for

to say that "we all are guilty of something" will not cut it

understand our pain

but you don't

be compassionate, but you are not

all these choices of yours makes it harder for you if you ony knew

I didn't say you were guilty of anything or that you didn't deserve something I'm just saying by making racist statements about white people you only create opposition. there is no future of equality through more ignorance. Do I believe the way politics are is unjust? Yes, I would be lying if I said otherwise. The problem is the rich white people who run this country and don't give a fuck about educating the lower class. Maybe I just misunderstood your post.

snapple
10-27-2006, 02:47 AM
word up, black people have contributed to society, only the dumb and ignorant would not recognize that. color doesn't mean anything

LHX
10-27-2006, 09:31 AM
we cant be compassionate until we experience the pain first-hand

LORD NOSE
10-27-2006, 10:53 AM
hey he forgot the ABC's and 123's

Black Man
10-27-2006, 11:34 AM
For all who are concerned that this thread is a black vs. white thing, you're mistaken. And if it were, before you respond to my thread assuming such, and saying don't do it, this should be said to all who do it. Another inequality. This thread is partly a response to someone questioning the achievements of blacks historically and currently, but nobody said to him, "stop, that racist." It's all good though because I understand the nature of the beast.

Why would you battle ignorance hundreds of years old with more ignorance.

A fact is not ignorance. The truth is not ignorance.

As someone who is a history major your partly right a lot of those disciplines can be traced back to that time (a book called black athena is all about how Greece robbed African culture) but to say they are solely responsible for them is ludicrous no one group can lay claim to anything like that its a gradual culmination of cultural mixes.

A history major huh? Dem degrees from college/university don't move me. A degree doesn't equall knowledge and understanding. Getting a degree is doing enough work to get a passing grade. You're not the only person who's been to school now. I know it may be hard to believe but black folk do know how ta read an' rite.

Black people are solely responsible for civilization! Black people are the foundations of every society, every scientific discipline, civilization, primitive and modern technology, etc. etc. Yes, black people you can lay claim to all of this. This is your legacy.

Cultural mixes??? White folk are slick. They come up with all these terms to define and confuse people. All these different names for the same people. There's no cultural mixes. The indeginous people of the planet are all the same regardless of what part of planet the decided to reside at. Ancient India was also referred to as Ethiopa. Was because the people looked like the typical Indian today? No, because they looked like the typical black person in ethiopa. The first dynasty in China....they were black folk. The indigenous people of Japan, some call them the nipponese and they too were "black." The mayan calander, the symbollic meaning of the lotus flower, both have their origins with people of africa....some might call them pigmies or other "anthropoligic names to seperate and confuse" but they're also known as the twa. Black people, you don't have hundreds of thousands of years of highly developed civilizations; no, you have millions of years of this.

As someone who is white and isn't racist to read this is just stupid.

I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say you're not racist, b.u.t some of you ideas are based upon racism, your education is twisted because its part of a racist instituion....nobody question whether you were racist or not, but the subconcious always surfaces.

I don't know anyone who has this "universal fear" pumped through their body or their psyche.

Just cuzz you don't know don't mean it ain't so. I know people like that. You know people like that (whether you wanna admit it or not), it exist. Why else give freeway willy access to guns and drugs when there wasn't no guns and drugs like that.

It may just be cause I'm from a diverse area but that post was more racist than what I hear from white people I know.

I live in America, it don't get nomo' diverse than that. I already know what I wrote wasn't racist (that ol' reverse racism trick they try and use), but since you claim it to be, please explain how it's racist?

I'll talk about racism. This is racism. When you gather around and hang blackmen/women/children and then take a group picture cheesin in the pic, that's racism. When outlaw reading to a particular "race" of people that's racism. When you say you have the right to vote, but annually you have to reconsider your position that's racism. Intentionally redrawing district lines so that poorer area students don't mix with uppity class folk, thats racism. If my words sound racist it's only because they're describing what white did/do.

Its also foolish to argue black vs. white inventors.

There's no comparison to the contributions these groups made to humanity as a whole. So don't compare.

If your gonna praise African inventors, go ahead but don't take incorrect stances and alienate alienate those who don't stand for ignorance or racism.

I didn't praise not one African inventor (I don't think I did, they all should be black americans/slaves to an american). Please, don't tell me what to do or not to do. My actions are wise actions. My judgement is a wise judgement. I don't forget past lessons. After almost 7,000 years of caucasians bringing death and destruction, not just to people of "color" but to the planet, the environment, I know it's very wise to take percaution when dealing with caucasians.

Prolifical ENG
10-27-2006, 11:44 AM
hey he forgot the ABC's and 123's

yes, that is also important to mention :i

Black Man
10-27-2006, 11:55 AM
I didn't say you were guilty of anything or that you didn't deserve something I'm just saying by making racist statements about white people you only create opposition.

Racist statements....:(W There's nothing I can say that is going to effect the white community. Guilty people who don't wanna admit their guilt whether it's directly or indirectly. As far as opposition, when did black folk come to your home (although no place on this planet you can call yours for there was always someone there prior to you arriving) rape your wife (whether pregnent or not) kill the babies and take you on some trip never to see home again? When did indeginous people create a system of control and subjegation based on skin color? When we call white folk "cracker" it's because it's a real term referring to the person who "cracked the whip" on the backs of blacks!

there is no future of equality through more ignorance

Throughout the years, it's obvious it's whites who don't know how to live in equality, it's whites who are disagreeable to live with, not indeginous people. We tried many of times and what did you do? More death and destruction!!!

In closing, I don't have hate for white folk. I know and understand why things are the way they are, b.u.t that doesn't mean I ignore the facts. Facts, not made up ish like aliens built the pyramids.

Deft One
10-27-2006, 12:35 PM
I was unaware of any previous post that may have challenged black inventors I apologize if this was a misunderstanding I posted because I had no problem with acknowledging black inventors i had a problem with slick remarks about a race as a whole and whether it was my race or another I would have commented either way. I didn't say my academic standing means anything I just gave a background of a knowledge of history. Then to make a dumb comment like "us black folk know how to read and write" is so dumb. dont patronize me and talk down to me as if i have tried to offend you. The first thing to know is that you know nothing and for you to say that I have a racist view of history is ludicrous because you do not know me. You don't know where I have been, you don't know what I have seen. History is written by the winners and of course people are left out. by cultural mixes i was refering to the mesopotamians, persians, greek, chinese, egyptians, and africans. it was you who assumed i meant to give credit to whties. I'm talking from my experience of life as a person who holds no ill will against black people yet you attack my statements as if we are arguing 2 sides when i'm in fact standing right next to you.

I agree slavery is without a doubt the greatest injustice and atrocity in the history of man. Yet it is still foolish of you to make such statements. Guilty? What am I guilty of? Rich corrupt mother fuckers who didn't care about anyone who didn't have 1 enlightened thought enslaved people. To make one thing clear not all white people owned slaves. My family was poor as fuck farmed land in Italy then bounced to NY, they barely owned shoes much less slaves. To say it's obvious that whites don't know how to live in equality than its obvious that you are making a judgemental bias. I can't change your opinion but I can only hope that through experience with tolerant people of caucasian persuasion will lead you to believe that not all men are evil. Most importantly I am a person first and foremost and I bear no ill will against any other race its just a color of the body that their mind ( the important part) inhabits.

I live in America, it don't get nomo' diverse than that. I already know what I wrote wasn't racist (that ol' reverse racism trick they try and use), but since you claim it to be, please explain how it's racist?

What I am saying is that I grew up with people of all nationalities and the only people who bear this racism are those who are ignoarant and have not experienced life. No one race can lay claim to anything. These civilizations you speak of were overthrown by hundreds of different invaders that came in all different colors, religions, and walks of life. the statement in it self to track any source of intelligence to one race unless it can be traced to one man and no outside influence can be proven(which is impossible) then someone can lay claim for it. The fact that you try to claim it as your own instead of accepting it simply as a gift to humanity is racist.

I was wrong to categorize your post as racist. Although in origin it is open because not many people are brave enough to champion this argument and I applaud you for that but by me making a response and having it picked apart and replied with racial undertones defeats the debate. It seems to me you reply to everything I say to you in an "i know best" attitude and this comment about "the nature of the beast"... I am in no way suggesting you shouldn't be proud of your heritage but do not insult mine or anyone elses for that matter as a whole because of the actions of others. This post will not change your opinion I know this and if in someway you find me racist I apologize but if you can't step out of yourself and realize that you also have some generalizing opinions about white people than all is lost.

You said some of my ideas are based on racism: my ideas are based on my life and how I live it. when i answer a question I step out of race and religion and I answer it as best I can. i hope this argument can continue between 2 minds not 2 races.

LORD NOSE
10-27-2006, 12:46 PM
a word to the wise alot of people are skipping over yalls long ass replies

get to the point

concentrated wisdom in these here parts

snapple
10-27-2006, 12:55 PM
i'm sorry but where you are from does not have anything to do with if you're racist or not that is some straight up bullshit

LORD NOSE
10-27-2006, 12:59 PM
anything ?

snapple
10-27-2006, 01:04 PM
ok well odviously your atmosphere can be a great influence, but i'm saying just cause you from a certain area doesn't mean you are gonna be a racist. if you from hicksville albama or someshit and you grow up in an all white enviorment where the KKK and shit burns crosses youre prolly more prone to be a racist, or if you grew up in an ethnic ghetto in NY or Jerz where your neighborhod is %90 your race and your only encounter with white people is when you gotta deal with some bullshit, you're more prone to be racist. but everyone matures and decides for themselves if theyre gonna see in color. enviorment does play a role you caught me on that, but anyone can be racist or chose not to be, dont matter where you come from or what you were taught, you got your own brain, feel me?

LORD NOSE
10-27-2006, 01:16 PM
or if you grew up in an ethnic ghetto in NY or Jerz where your neighborhod is %90 your race and your only encounter with white people is when you gotta deal with some bullshit, you're more prone to be racist.

enviorment does play a role you caught me on that, but anyone can be racist or chose not to be, dont matter where you come from or what you were taught, you got your own brain, feel me?

i grew up in the bronx where most of the people were black and puerto rican
but the store managers,school teachers and staff, police, firemen, etc.... were mostly white. Alot of evil shit went down. if a victim of evil shit lashes out at his victimizer or those who look like his victimizer, is he a racist.

alot of people really do not have their own brains,alot of us were taught to act in a docile manner around white folks by our mothers. self hatred is a very big deal. even today, black mothers pinch their babies noses to try to form it thinking that their child will have european features by doing this

snapple
10-27-2006, 01:20 PM
i'm sorry you got those wounds in you man, but i think racism is the easy way out for real. its just a simple answer and an excuse for a lot of shit. i understand why people are racist, belive me, i'm very familiar with the bronx. i've seen and been a part of fucked up shit go down, i know it's not right, but everyone can break the cycle. there are plenty of racist people in this world, a lot of people still see in color, but i feel we are all 1 and need to stop seeing in color. living that way would be a lot better, and if we were all there for eachother we could all help heal our wounds and eliminate self hatred

LORD NOSE
10-27-2006, 01:38 PM
i'm sorry you got those wounds in you man, but i think racism is the easy way out for real. its just a simple answer and an excuse for a lot of shit. i understand why people are racist, belive me, i'm very familiar with the bronx. i've seen and been a part of fucked up shit go down, i know it's not right, but everyone can break the cycle. there are plenty of racist people in this world, a lot of people still see in color, but i feel we are all 1 and need to stop seeing in color. living that way would be a lot better, and if we were all there for eachother we could all help heal our wounds and eliminate self hatred

these wounds ain't old - i get treated like a criminal in most places of business
the babies in the family get treated like shit today in 2006.

can't just go on and not see color - the culture has to be erased destroyed before any true peace can be a reality -

the world has to be a natural place for natural people to thrive before any true peace can be a reality

Black Man
10-27-2006, 03:52 PM
The first thing to know is that you know nothing and for you to say that I have a racist view of history is ludicrous because you do not know me.

I don't think I said you have a racist view of hsitory, but you education was developed by white supremist. Whatever you were taught, its through their eyes thus having an effect on you.

History is written by the winners and of course people are left out.

History isn't written, it was lived. The truth crushed in the earth will rise again.

by cultural mixes i was refering to the mesopotamians, persians, greek, chinese, egyptians, and africans.

What you just said here /\ that comes from racism/white supremecy. These are not cultures,these are nationalities.

it was you who assumed i meant to give credit to whties. I'm talking from my experience of life as a person who holds no ill will against black people yet you attack my statements as if we are arguing 2 sides when i'm in fact standing right next to you.

I don't argue. I'm here to dialogue. When that happens that means the people involved are striving for and understanding, not just to prove a point.

To make one thing clear not all white people owned slaves.

Say word! I agree all white people didn't own slaves, but every white person benefited from it.

My family was poor as fuck farmed land in Italy then bounced to NY, they barely owned shoes much less slaves.

Wasn't to much slavery goin' on up north. Do you know why?

To say it's obvious that whites don't know how to live in equality than its obvious that you are making a judgemental bias.

Oh really? Where in this world throughout the existence of the universe, when have whites showed equality with the indeginous people? Hell, you talk about black on black violence (yaw need stop that ish too) europe, do you know how many wars were fought there among there own? I got thousands of years of proof that says whites can't/don't/didn't show any equality.

I can't change your opinion but I can only hope that through experience with tolerant people of caucasian persuasion will lead you to believe that not all men are evil.

I haven't called anybody evil yet. And as far as my outlook on da' whiteman, I know their nature. As far as me having white "friends" no I don't have any per se, I do break bread with da' white man and all that good stuff, but that doesn't take away the fact that as a whole, white peoples ways and actions are just plain foul.

Quote:

What I am saying is that I grew up with people of all nationalities and the only people who bear this racism are those who are ignoarant and have not experienced life.

Just because you don't see it don't mean it don't happen. Even by those you grew up around. I grew up around white people a good portion of my life. I know how yaw gets down. I know you can smile in my face then turn around and call a black person a n*gger(and run away).

No one race can lay claim to anything. These civilizations you speak of were overthrown by hundreds of different invaders that came in all different colors, religions, and walks of life. the statement in it self to track any source of intelligence to one race unless it can be traced to one man and no outside influence can be proven(which is impossible) then someone can lay claim for it. The fact that you try to claim it as your own instead of accepting it simply as a gift to humanity is racist.

Again,the idea of "race" is the product of none other than white people and white supremecy. You should really study your people and really find out what really goes on. Not just the surface knowledge, but the details of how it goes down.

The source of intelligence is the blackman. Black means dominant and man means intelligence. That's the source.

I was wrong to categorize your post as racist. Although in origin it is open because not many people are brave enough to champion this argument and I applaud you for that but by me making a response and having it picked apart and replied with racial undertones defeats the debate. It seems to me you reply to everything I say to you in an "i know best" attitude and this comment about "the nature of the beast"... I am in no way suggesting you shouldn't be proud of your heritage but do not insult mine or anyone elses for that matter as a whole because of the actions of others. This post will not change your opinion I know this and if in someway you find me racist I apologize but if you can't step out of yourself and realize that you also have some generalizing opinions about white people than all is lost.

What I generalize is well known by everybody. Come now. Theres books about lynchings with pictures and some of these pictures have crowds of white folk showing they teef all proud that they burn a man alive and hung him. I'm not generalizing anything. We've caught whites dirty deeds on camera. Black folk already knew but there were some people in the world who didn't. Thanks rodney and thanks to the camera man.

You said some of my ideas are based on racism: my ideas are based on my life and how I live it. when i answer a question I step out of race and religion and I answer it as best I can. i hope this argument can continue between 2 minds not 2 races

Do you remember what was said to you the day after you second birthday? It is said, people learn the majority of their knowledge by the time they are two years old. When you're a kid, there's times when you don't know exactly what's been taught to you and why it was taught. Don't you know just hearing a white person call a black person out their name will have a profound effect on you?

All this I step outside of color and stuff, to me is bullsheit. That don't happen. A

Black Man
10-27-2006, 03:54 PM
i grew up in the bronx where most of the people were black and puerto rican
but the store managers,school teachers and staff, police, firemen, etc.... were mostly white. Alot of evil shit went down. if a victim of evil shit lashes out at his victimizer or those who look like his victimizer, is he a racist.

alot of people really do not have their own brains,alot of us were taught to act in a docile manner around white folks by our mothers. self hatred is a very big deal. even today, black mothers pinch their babies noses to try to form it thinking that their child will have european features by doing this

dats where you messed up at sunny...living in da bronx. it's all bout brooklyn baby!!! dats where hiphop started....you know with the pioneers like biggie and jay-z. dem iggas is ole school fa'real.

snapple
10-27-2006, 04:47 PM
dats where you messed up at sunny...living in da bronx. it's all bout brooklyn baby!!! dats where hiphop started....you know with the pioneers like biggie and jay-z. dem iggas is ole school fa'real.

you're delusional the south bronx started it and not all of us can chose where we wanna live and are born. i have a lot of respect for BK but dont knock the BX, fuckin hater for real, 5 boroughs son, one city. get with it.

snapple
10-27-2006, 04:48 PM
these wounds ain't old - i get treated like a criminal in most places of business
the babies in the family get treated like shit today in 2006.

can't just go on and not see color - the culture has to be erased destroyed before any true peace can be a reality -

the world has to be a natural place for natural people to thrive before any true peace can be a reality

i understand man, the system is wrong and the system it's self sees in color, the system is fucked up, but not all people are assosiated with the system. you got rebels and freethinkers who are ready to build the new world.

Deft One
10-27-2006, 04:55 PM
I don't think I said you have a racist view of hsitory, but you education was developed by white supremist. Whatever you were taught, its through their eyes thus having an effect on you.
I don't let my learning get in the way of my education. I learn more from life than I do in a classroom stop assuming you know so much about me thats your only bias.

What you just said here /\ that comes from racism/white supremecy. These are not cultures,these are nationalities.

By definition yes some of them are but they all hold culturaly distinct practices that through invasion and merchant trade led to different cultures marrying and reproducing mixed blends of people. I don't see how me stating for instance that Assyrians invading mesopotamia and sticking around causing cultural diffusion is a white supremist concept.

I don't argue. I'm here to dialogue. When that happens that means the people involved are striving for and understanding, not just to prove a point.

Yet you refuse to entertain the idea that all peoples of the world not only black, not only white contributed to society.

Say word! I agree all white people didn't own slaves, but every white person benefited from it.

Not I, but I'm sure in some abstract way it can be said it has and it could be said for anyone who has lived in America

Money. The north didn't depend on slaves, the south did. Places like NY were founded on the principle that they didnt care what you did thats why it was taken over so many times pre-english without any revolution and why NY even wanted to secede from the union.

Where in this world throughout the existence of the universe, when have whites showed equality with the indeginous people?
Hundreds of anthropologists (some white) study indigenous people for the sole sake of saving them and their way of life so we can learn from them.

Hell, you talk about black on black violence (yaw need stop that ish too) europe, do you know how many wars were fought there among there own?
This statement proves nothing war is natural among power hungry people there is even war in Africa(tho due to colonial withdrawal) but even before then wars raged in Africa. Its not the question of black or white its the question of good and evil. Some men are good, others are evil and it cant be discerned just by race.

I got thousands of years of proof that says whites can't/don't/didn't show any equality.

You can not produce any proof that any group of people believe any one thing. It is impossible.

The source of intelligence is the blackman. Black means dominant and man means intelligence. That's the source.

Thats the most ethnocentric comment I've ever heard

All this I step outside of color and stuff, to me is bullsheit. That don't happen. A

My only real criticism is how can you claim the apathy for black history and whites believeingtheir history is the only one worth studying is racist (which i believe it is) then go and say that Black culture is the end all be all of everything. The statement in itself is hypocritical. I can admit the faults of my race and admit that only through many cultures knowledge has apexed where it is today. can you?

Black Man
10-27-2006, 05:02 PM
you're delusional the south bronx started it and not all of us can chose where we wanna live and are born. i have a lot of respect for BK but dont knock the BX, fuckin hater for real, 5 boroughs son, one city. get with it.

Do you have a problem or what??? Or maybe your reading comprehension is just lacking.

I know where hiphop started. I guess adding biggie and jay-z are ole school didn't help you out to know it was a joke. You know,ha ha funny. Get your panties out yo ass fo'a sec.

Brooklyn, Bronx, LA, Compton, New York, Cali, Florida, Kenya, Brazil, Mexico City...I don't give a rats ass about these places like that(I care about the people, not the possession). I live on the planet earth. Where ever I go its going to be my home, and where ever I'm at, I show love and respect. My city is better than yo city...man that ish is wack!!! Now if you own your own city, then you can talk about it being better than the next persons, but I don't know any one person who own their own city like dat. What it look like me showing all this love to a city when the city been doo-dooin' on my all my life. I travell, I'm not stuck on my block. I have a universal view, not a view of a four block radius.

snapple
10-27-2006, 05:06 PM
oh, in that case shit son good one, hilarious! i can't tell when you're playing or not i don't know you like that, all i saw was what you said and interpeted it. do we have a problem? man i dont have any problems with anyone on this website and never will, so nope we dont got a problem. and i dont know how old you are, you a new user on here, at least i don't recognize you, beleive me man some kids say some wild shit on here if you stick around you'll see why i could have taken what you said seriously, but keep doing your good thing, lucky you get to see the world and got a lot of love for people.

Sicka than aidZ
10-27-2006, 05:34 PM
8000 postz says blackman gonna take more shit from blackmen in dis thread

Black Man
10-27-2006, 05:55 PM
Quote:

By definition yes some of them are but they all hold culturaly distinct practices that through invasion and merchant trade led to different cultures marrying and reproducing mixed blends of people. I don't see how me stating for instance that Assyrians invading mesopotamia and sticking around causing cultural diffusion is a white supremist concept.

How many cultural difference can you count in the place in and around where you live?

Mixed blends of people. How can an two indeginous people, one lives in asia one lives in north america, how are they mixing blood? They're the same people. The only blood mixing can be between the indigenous and the caucasian. We're not different, that idea/thought is white supremecy. Read what I wrote again.

Quote:

Yet you refuse to entertain the idea that all peoples of the world not only black, not only white contributed to society.

I recognize all of the contributions to the world both good and bad. Rick Ruben was instrumental with the development of hiphop, he's a white dude. The same goes with Jerry Heller. I recognize the contributions the colonist made in the development of this country, they were white people. I have no choice to know these things, wester civilization was drilled in my head. There was a time where I knew more about european than I did any other people. I wonder why???

Quote:

Not I, but I'm sure in some abstract way it can be said it has and it could be said for anyone who has lived in America

You have benefited from it. Just because it's not a financial benefit doesn't mean you didn't benefit from. Here something for you to think about. Regardless to how poor and down trodden white people are, they always know there's somebody even worst off than they, and that's black people. I don't care how rich a black dude is, ain't no white folk gonna wanna trade places with them. Nope no way!

Quote:

Money. The north didn't depend on slaves, the south did. Places like NY were founded on the principle that they didnt care what you did thats why it was taken over so many times pre-english without any revolution and why NY even wanted to secede from the union.

It wasn't money, and there was a time when the north had slaves. The economy didn't call for it. It was more industrial than agricultural. That's the fundemental difference. It wasn't like white people up north were more compassionate, naw.

Quote:
Where in this world throughout the existence of the universe, when have whites showed equality with the indeginous people?
Hundreds of anthropologists (some white) study indigenous people for the sole sake of saving them and their way of life so we can learn from them.

Again, refer to the above statement. And anthropology is a strong medium to convey more white supremecy.

Quote:
Hell, you talk about black on black violence (yaw need stop that ish too) europe, do you know how many wars were fought there among there own?
This statement proves nothing war is natural among power hungry people there is even war in Africa(tho due to colonial withdrawal) but even before then wars raged in Africa. Its not the question of black or white its the question of good and evil. Some men are good, others are evil and it cant be discerned just by race.

Naw, africa wasn't ravaged by war pre-colonization. I'm not saying war didn't exist cuzz it did, just not on a very large scale, and especially when compared to europes history. They were going to war every other second.

Things can be discerned by just race. When enough people from a race due very specific things to every other people who ain't them, and this happens not just over months and years, but centuries and milliniums.

Quote:
I got thousands of years of proof that says whites can't/don't/didn't show any equality.

You can not produce any proof that any group of people believe any one thing. It is impossible.

Believe...who's talking about believing in any one thing, and this can be done. I'm talking about equality, and again, thousands of years of proof.

Indeginous people lived as one with one mind and one thought and one goal.

Quote:

Thats the most ethnocentric comment I've ever heard

Call it what you want, it still holds true. The word man, derives from the word manu which means mind and intelligence. Black, well using the scientific method we can see black is the dominant "color" throughout the universe. Ethnocentric...maybe, but still true. Whites can't be the source can they?

Quote:

My only real criticism is how can you claim the apathy for black history and whites believeingtheir history is the only one worth studying is racist (which i believe it is) then go and say that Black culture is the end all be all of everything. The statement in itself is hypocritical. I can admit the faults of my race and admit that only through many cultures knowledge has apexed where it is today. can you?

There's only one history and thats the history that's been lived. What's said about history can either true or false. Mix some falsehood with the truth and the truth is no longer the truth anymore.

Culture...there is no black culture its just culture. All things came from black.

They hypocrital statement you speak of I never made.

Faults, I haven't said your culture has faults. I only say what happened or whats happening. Although I may not like what happened, I understand why it happened and what the cause was. I don't hate whites for doing what they did, I understand their very nature. How am I supposed to be mad at a rattle snake biting my child when thats the nature of the snake.

An apex is a high point, we're not at a high point, this is a low point.

Black Man
10-27-2006, 05:58 PM
oh, in that case shit son good one, hilarious! i can't tell when you're playing or not i don't know you like that, all i saw was what you said and interpeted it. do we have a problem? man i dont have any problems with anyone on this website and never will, so nope we dont got a problem. and i dont know how old you are, you a new user on here, at least i don't recognize you, beleive me man some kids say some wild shit on here if you stick around you'll see why i could have taken what you said seriously, but keep doing your good thing, lucky you get to see the world and got a lot of love for people.

Even when you're being serious, humor is a good way to express your ideas. Don't wanna be all stiff and ish. We can laugh and joke around at the same growing together.

Sexy Jasper
10-27-2006, 06:08 PM
wow, these are some soundly supported statements. You made your point very well. I cant believe i never knew any of this before.HAHAHAHAAHA

This thread is one piece of shit

Black Man
10-27-2006, 06:24 PM
HAHAHAHAAHA

This thread is one piece of shit

then why post? apparently you feel left out...awwww :'(

Sicka than aidZ
10-27-2006, 06:27 PM
i wouldnt argue wit him either, unless u feel like hatin white people

Deft One
10-27-2006, 06:28 PM
modern anthropology is used to discover things lost to simpler times. to recover ancient medicine with plants that we know nothing about. its to take as much as we can from every culture.

Mixed blends of people. How can an two indeginous people, one lives in asia one lives in north america, how are they mixing blood? They're the same people. The only blood mixing can be between the indigenous and the caucasian. We're not different, that idea/thought is white supremecy. Read what I wrote again.

So you are saying the words "culture" and "assimilation" shouldn't exist? These people never met each other they didn't know where they all came from. We are different. Physically and socially. First off you can't classify people as indigineous and caucasian you are defying the scientific world. Then how do you account for people of different areas being more susceptible to more diseases? Inter-racial relationships are proven biologically better for the gene pool because certain peoples are more prone to certain conditions. And how can you say that for instance my Italian family has the same cultural customs as you? We don't and we live in the same country. Your also looking at it scientificly I'm saying culturaly i.e. customs of their homeland. To say that Hispanic, Italian, Eastern euro, western euro, asia, middle east etc are all the same culturaly is laughable. What means one thing in one culture means the exact opposite in the other hell in some cultures its an insult to shake hands or exchange greets with your right hand b.c. its a sign of disrespect, in others its a sign of peace. You can't disprove this.

I'm saying that peoples from different religions that traveled whether it was the silk road, the crusades, religous missionaries or wahtever it was they brought new ideas and customs with them and ultimately assimilating into one culture.

I don't hate whites for doing what they did, I understand their very nature. How am I supposed to be mad at a rattle snake biting my child when thats the nature of the snake.

Understand our nature? <--- Is that not a generalization? You generalize all whites as oppressive people. So you can say by nature white people are evil yet if I commented on anything black people do by nature its racist. Yet you say we are all the same so somehow in migration only white people became evil ? No one does anything by nature its your surroundings and upbringings, nature & nurture.

Sicka than aidZ
10-27-2006, 06:32 PM
better yet i should say arguing wit him usually resultz in mad hate between alot of people

Sicka than aidZ
10-27-2006, 06:34 PM
modern anthropology is used to discover things lost to simpler times. to recover ancient medicine with plants that we know nothing about. its to take as much as we can from every culture.

So you are saying the words "culture" and "assimilation" shouldn't exist? These people never met each other they didn't know where they all came from. We are different. Physically and socially. First off you can't classify people as indigineous and caucasian you are defying the scientific world. Then how do you account for people of different areas being more susceptible to more diseases? Inter-racial relationships are proven biologically better for the gene pool because certain peoples are more prone to certain conditions. And how can you say that for instance my Italian family has the same cultural customs as you? We don't and we live in the same country. Your also looking at it scientificly I'm saying culturaly i.e. customs of their homeland. To say that Hispanic, Italian, Eastern euro, western euro, asia, middle east etc are all the same culturaly is laughable. What means one thing in one culture means the exact opposite in the other hell in some cultures its an insult to shake hands or exchange greets with your right hand b.c. its a sign of disrespect, in others its a sign of peace. You can't disprove this.

I'm saying that peoples from different religions that traveled whether it was the silk road, the crusades, religous missionaries or wahtever it was they brought new ideas and customs with them and ultimately assimilating into one culture.

Understand our nature? <--- Is that not a generalization? You generalize all whites as oppressive people. So you can say by nature white people are evil yet if I commented on anything black people do by nature its racist. Yet you say we are all the same so somehow in migration only white people became evil ? No one does anything by nature its your surroundings and upbringings, nature & nurture.

Wow u really know your shit^O^

Black Man
10-27-2006, 07:37 PM

It's not just used for that. Scratch beneath the surface and see whats really good.

Quote:

So you are saying the words "culture" and "assimilation" shouldn't exist?

Not at all.

These people never met each other they didn't know where they all came from.

This is what I mean when I say these fields of study such as anthropology are used as tool to continue white supremecy.

Were there black people in the americas prior to european discovery? Text books say no, history says yes. Olmec, they be black folks.

The pyramid age....they say egyptians built them but there was no place called egypt during those times, it was called kemit(kmt).

Prior to any european nation even knowing how to navigate the seas, so-called black africans were travelling across the world doing trading with they bretheren....artifacts have been found and noted, but is this aspect of cultural history taught in school? Nope. The achievement of blacks is hardly mentioned to not being mentioned at all in school curriculem. These books are written by white scientist and authorized by a white authority.

First off you can't classify people as indigineous and caucasian you are defying the scientific world.

The same scientific world that said aids came from africans bonen a monkey. The same scientific world that came up with the bell curve. The same scientific world that said the pyramids were build by aliens.

Then how do you account for people of different areas being more susceptible to more diseases?

I'm a give you one reason, although there's more than one. Women stopped breast feeding.

Inter-racial relationships are proven biologically better for the gene pool because certain peoples are more prone to certain conditions.

Here's something you may not realize. When studies are done on humans, people of color are typically not included. These studies are done on other whites. The data is not accurate nor universal.

And how can you say that for instance my Italian family has the same cultural customs as you?

Never said they do. More than likely they don't have the same culture as me.

Your also looking at it scientificly I'm saying culturaly i.e. customs of their homeland.

Science is the study of life and culture is a way of life. They go together.

To say that Hispanic

What is hispanic? Do you know?

Quote:
I don't hate whites for doing what they did, I understand their very nature. How am I supposed to be mad at a rattle snake biting my child when thats the nature of the snake.

Understand our nature? <--- Is that not a generalization?

No its not a generalization. I know your nature and understand your nature. The nature of the caucasian will always be the same. You are who you are.

You generalize all whites as oppressive people.

No I don't. Thats how you take it, because you misunderstand my direction. Instead of fighting the truth how about striving to understand it. You can't change what happened and what happening. Like I said, I have thousands of years of proof of the destructive ways of caucasians.

So you can say by nature white people are evil yet if I commented on anything black people do by nature its racist.

Not if you tell the truth its not. This is what people have said about blacks and has become an accepted norm.....

Black people are dumb. Yeah, but you're still trying to figure out how the pyramids were built and that's way back when.

Black people are capable of only entertainment. Yeah, the first heart and brain surgery was done by blacks during the B.C.E. times.

From George Washing, Thomas Jefferson, Hitler, Mussolini, Goldstein, Debeers, King George, Queen Isabella, etc. etc. study what these people have done and still do.

Yet you say we are all the same so somehow in migration only white people became evil?

I really don't use the word evil to describe whites. That word would be used for individuals and not universally. Migration....you're only 4,000 years out of the hills and mountains of europe. Where ever you went somebody was already there.

The Indians ain't feelin yo style, the chinese ain't feelin yo style, the aboriginees ain't feelin yo style, the dravidians ain't feelin yo style, blacks ain't feelin yo style, etc. etc. Where ever you go(whites) you know what comes next? Death and destruction. You're have a degree in history right? You know this is true.

Europeans came to the americas and what happened?

Ya'll went to africa and what happned?

No one does anything by nature its your surroundings and upbringings, nature & nurture.

Not only is it your nature to be a certain, but it's also nurtured. It's something that's taught and passed down from generation to generation.

I read, so I know all the foul stuff that whitey be saying bout blackey. I don't speculate I go out and find out. Crack them books open...the same books that white wrote cuzz them the ones the tell it all. black folk tell it from a different angle. White folk tell you about them specifically.

UNCLE RUCKUS
10-27-2006, 07:41 PM
So you think all white peoples nature is that of a rattlesnake?

Deft One
10-27-2006, 08:01 PM
you are entitled to your opinion but this statement is completely wrong. you judge the actions of a few and label the many and its wrong. i can confidently say you lack knowledge in the field of anthropology. These people are doing great work they dont deserve your contempt

"The purpose of anthropology is to make "the familiar strange, and the strange familiar."

This is what I mean when I say these fields of study such as anthropology are used as tool to continue white supremecy.

i took anthropology with an actual anthropologist this year who studied an indigenous people in canada and you are far from the real meaning of anthropology. anthropologists are the only people fighting for indigenous people against governments, no one else. anthropologists all over the world give up theri lives for indigineous people. the fact is there are over 200,000 plant species that we know nothing about and these people do and some of their technological innovations are better than our own. not to mention the things they are discovering about poverty with "The Children of Sanchez" an anthropological look on poverty, and "rural poverty in america" which greatly exceeds urban poverty. There is even an anthropologist league trying to preserve as many cultures as possible. If you are still unsure I would be more than glad to provide you with many sources about what anthropology is really about.

No its not a generalization. I know your nature and understand your nature. The nature of the caucasian will always be the same. You are who you are.

You are who you wish to be. You are generalizing white people in this sentence you have a generic stance towards all people of one race. That is wrong.

I'm a give you one reason, although there's more than one. Women stopped breast feeding.

Women stopping breast feeding is a fairly new thing they didnt exactly have baby bottles back then. Actually new studies show that black people only digest a small percentage of milk into nutrients and its actually only white people that benefit from it causing much uproar because milk is advertised to be the "healthy stuff" when in fact its only healthy for whites. Not only that your environment determines how you come out. IF you have light brown hair in ny you would be blonde in cali. I could give you a 1,000 and 1 reasons why people are different.

you need to scratch beneath the surface of yourself and realize your not always right, theres not always racism where you believe, and good men in this world do exist.

I really don't use the word evil to describe whites. That word would be used for individuals and not universally.

Where ever you go(whites) you know what comes next? Death and destruction.

Yet you can say that universally we carry death and destruction and have nothing to contribute to man. You are contradicting yourself.

Sicka than aidZ
10-27-2006, 08:03 PM
i think this guy blackman might be crazy i wouldnt even try to teach him he'z gonna fuck up an pisss people off

Black Man
10-27-2006, 08:04 PM
So you think all white peoples nature is that of a rattlesnake?

The nature of a rattlesnake is the nature of a rattlesnake and that's it. The nature of white people is the nature of white people. If an animal is used to describe something, it's being done so an understanding can be brought about by relating one thing to another. And I wasn't relating whites with snakes, although this can be done, just as it can be done with black folk too. That's the "real" science of relativity, being able to relate what's relative back to the absolute.

With the rattlesnake analogy, all white people don't use venom to kill. Some may have to blood "suck" the life out of you like a constrictor. Other snakes are p*ssies and use different techniques to cause havoc or for defense purposes.

Now the above doesn't only relate to white folk, but all people can have the characteristic of a snake.

If we're going to discuss certain things, you must know how to discuss them in their proper context.

When I deal with "race" relations, mainly I focus on here in america. Historically, I use the whole globe as a reference point. History is history what about now? After a reference point is made, I can show that history occuring right now.

I don't hate any one person...I do hate different institution. I love education b.u.t hate america's school system. It's effed up!!!

Deft One
10-27-2006, 08:06 PM
My goal isn't to teach anyone I just try to propose different ideas and entertain other ones. "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle Every man's opinion is right he can't be denied that and at the same time its good to hear an opinion other than my own so I can grow on my own.

edit: about this rattlesnake business. you put that in a complete different concept before now your stretching it

Sexy Jasper
10-27-2006, 08:15 PM
Actualy, I feel the opposite of left out. Because you said some racist things and I happen to be white. Your post has no education value nor sources. Really, what's the point of this topic. Am I supposed to suck a black cock everytime I use a product invented by someone of African descent?

Deft already said what I could possibly say to you. You're just a supremist sucker.

Sexy Jasper
10-27-2006, 08:26 PM
I wouldn't have guessed that, but then again, I didn't read all these booklength posts.

I'll edit my post.

Sexy Jasper
10-27-2006, 08:35 PM
sadgtfoh

LORD NOSE
10-27-2006, 09:45 PM

ah ha - the Bk is nice lived there for a few months - Jay-Z a pioneer ?

yes he is in a way - came out in like 88-89 with that fast tounge twisin style wiff Jaz - who was rhymin like that before him ?
Twista was around too and is in the world records
but i think Jay and them was out before all that - could be wrong

Sicka than aidZ
10-27-2006, 10:00 PM
jaz wasnt all that nor was jay-z, hip hop originated in the bronx

LORD NOSE
10-27-2006, 10:31 PM
the Brother was good enough to be out doing something that not many people was doing -

Black Man
10-27-2006, 11:11 PM
ah ha - the Bk is nice lived there for a few months - Jay-Z a pioneer ?

yes he is in a way - came out in like 88-89 with that fast tounge twisin style wiff Jaz - who was rhymin like that before him ?
Twista was around too and is in the world records
but i think Jay and them was out before all that - could be wrong

BK is the lickity sh*t...you know what it don't have? the butter pecan, spanish "I Love U Poppee" speakin ricans.

You right, Jigga man was out back wit Jaz...H. Sophie, and he did have the rapid flow...Original Flavor, forget what the song is, but jigga spits...quite fast too.

UNCLE RUCKUS
10-27-2006, 11:28 PM
what are u stupid have you ever been to sunset park?

Black Man
10-27-2006, 11:40 PM
what are u stupid have you ever been to sunset park?

Awww man you say sunset park, that's one spot. Go anywhere bronx basically and bam. Hell, harlem got some ricans but it ain't the bronx. You know all the spanish kats is in the boogie down.

snapple
10-28-2006, 12:40 AM
yea hova deserves to be where he is at, of course people are gonna hate on him everyone on this site always is hating on hova. he prooved himself, then just milked the world for dollars. some people just hate like that, hova is undeniable in my books(no homo)

Sicka than aidZ
10-28-2006, 02:17 AM
i dont got nuthin against jay i just never really liked him ever... I dont know i put him in the same category wit da bubblegum rap, maybe im missin something

7EL7
10-28-2006, 03:56 AM
it all good - alot of people think they know what Hip Hop is

snapple
10-28-2006, 03:41 PM
yea the BX is the home of the mames, doesn't get any better if thats your flavor

Alesco
10-29-2006, 09:22 AM
it all good - alot of people think they know what Hip Hop is

And do you know what hip hop is ??

This is not an opinion, this is fact.

Hip Hop is a way of life and we use raps to express this way of life. there are
other ways to express hip hop also, like break dancing. and spraying paint on
to brick walls.

Thats hip hop my brother

Alesco
10-29-2006, 09:30 AM
And as long as we talking about wat hip hop is......

Hip hop when a person who be in a fucked up place turns there life around
and help fight against the strugle of projects that get ignored by the goverment. Thats hip hop at its finest.

I could go on and on about this. but i will leave the rest to you, as you know
what hip hop allready is...