PDA

View Full Version : Dragonball Z Tribute

CherChezLaMarauder
10-26-2006, 08:26 PM
kfTJXs5CG_0

Welcome all DBZ fans and fanatics. Feel free to praise and reminisce about the epic episodes and battles we've witnessed over the years. In fact, post clips of any battles you can get your hands on.

P.S.- English version is lame, but welcomed.

(How do I post the actual clip on the board instead of the link?)

Dough Snatcher
10-26-2006, 08:54 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kfTJXs5CG_0

Welcome all DBZ fans and fanatics. Feel free to praise and reminisce about the epic episodes and battles we've witnessed over the years. In fact, post clips of any battles you can get your hands on.

P.S.- English version is lame, but welcomed.

(How do I post the actual clip on the board instead of the link?)
Place everything behind the "=" in the original URL (http://youtube.com/watch?v=kfTJXs5CG_0) between a set of brackets ([ ]) the first set should have "youtube" in it and the other set should have "/youtube" in it.

There for in your situation...

[youtube] + kfTJXs5CG_0 + [/youtude] =
kfTJXs5CG_0

(Youtube was misspelled incorrectly in the "demo" purposely to prevent the code from activating.)

oDoUoSoKo
10-26-2006, 09:13 PM
if u have kids on demand, then go to cartoon network, they got the android saga goin on and they update frequently

LORD ZERO
10-26-2006, 09:31 PM
HERES MY TRIBUTE TO DBZ ;)
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=630618#post630618

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-26-2006, 09:33 PM
hahaha^

Skellington
10-27-2006, 08:03 AM
DBZ own every manga ever made ;)

Just got Dragonball Tenkaichi II, game is hooootttt!!!!

Imma play now....

RagnaroK
10-27-2006, 08:32 AM
you know that Dragon Ball series sucks i won't denied first time i saw it i like it but i never seen any other any by that time once i saw animes like Cowboy Bebop Vampire Hunter D Ghost In The Shell Akira etc. i realize how much DBZ sucks(except the movies they are ok)

Tetsuo
10-27-2006, 08:39 AM
you know that Dragon Ball series sucks i won't denied first time i saw it i like it but i never seen any other any by that time once i saw animes like Cowboy Bebop Vampire Hunter D Ghost In The Shell Akira etc. i realize how much DBZ sucks(except the movies they are ok)

Periods are your friend.

Who likes the original DragonBall? I think as a whole, DB is better than Z. Although the Freeza saga is the best. By the time it gets to the Android saga is starts to become Drag-on Ball Z. Oh yeah and stay away from the horrendous dub.

Unforgiven
10-27-2006, 09:00 AM
if u have kids on demand, then go to cartoon network, they got the android saga goin on and they update frequently

Before the show went off the air here, we got the Android saga here for moooooonths, like it never ended, it would restart or play old episodes, but it would just stay at the Android saga. I love DB, DBZ & DBGT though, I'm seriously gonna attempt to watch all 3 shows in sync....

RagnaroK
10-27-2006, 09:41 AM
it seems your the one having periods after reading my comment

i don't hate DBZ it just sucks the are only a few good animated episode on the series that is 291 episode

hectis
10-27-2006, 11:16 AM
the cell saga was my favorite

Locust
10-27-2006, 11:24 AM
i liked the bu saga the best, and the early episodes were ill too

hectis
10-27-2006, 11:26 AM
lol at when bu would turn people into cookies and eat them

some one told me there is going to be a new dragon ball i think they said af or something

Locust
10-27-2006, 11:38 AM
i lost track of it after the garlic junior saga, i think it started again or something so i stopped watching it

snapple
10-27-2006, 01:12 PM
ive seen the show before, i think it could have been good, the charecters were really good concepts though. the monkeymen get stronger with each conflict in their life, the 2 brothers go kane and able on eachother, Freeza trys to enslave all the green people. but damn man, the show was waaaay too corny, the language was so stupid, there was so much filler, i havent seen a lot of episodes but the last one was ill when Goku becomes supergolden and fucks Freeza up. it was an allright show in my opinion. didn't they make a movie too?

yes, i like some cartoons, i told you i got some nerd in me

RagnaroK
10-27-2006, 01:47 PM
if your talking about a real life movie yes the Chinese made one
here QqwS4cLHrQw
this one is French dub
LOL goku look like Michael Jackson when he was young

Tetsuo
10-27-2006, 02:52 PM
Stay away from GT. I've endured every episode and its awful. Akira Toriyama didn't even make it.

Bedlam
10-27-2006, 03:51 PM
I'd say the only good saga was the Vegeta shit, after that it got kinda gay. Like 18000 power level Vegeta can blow up the earth, but like in later shit when the dudes are like 23095205 times more powerful, they still just make big wholes in the ground and shit.

Dough Snatcher
10-27-2006, 07:49 PM
The Cell saga was pretty dope...

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-27-2006, 08:41 PM
yea the cell saga was my favorite shit

middle school that show was my shit

LORD ZERO
10-27-2006, 08:46 PM
I'd say the only good saga was the Vegeta shit, after that it got kinda gay. Like 18000 power level Vegeta can blow up the earth, but like in later shit when the dudes are like 23095205 times more powerful, they still just make big wholes in the ground and shit.

LOL HELL YEAH, THAT ALWAYS GOT ME RIGHT THERE, MY FAV SAGA WAS DA FRIEZA SAGA, NO ONE WHOOPED GOKUS ASS LIKE DAT SINCE FRIEZA, END OF STORY

Skellington
10-28-2006, 05:28 AM
Stay away from GT. I've endured every episode and its awful. Akira Toriyama didn't even make it.

GT is an excelent follow up to DBZ.

And no Toriyama didn't make it, but he still was involved in it and gave it his blessing.

CherChezLaMarauder
10-28-2006, 05:38 PM
This isn't a debate or a bashing thread. I haven't seen one contribution to my shit. Doesn't have to be the japanese sitcom verson, it can be movies as well i.e. Brolly etc. Wtf man, post some shit up.