PDA

View Full Version : Lord Zero Presents: The Next Dimension Ft. Complex & Sun Tzu

LORD ZERO
10-26-2006, 09:19 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/PYROGOD/THE_NEXT_DIMENSION_FRONT_COVER.jpg
PEACE YALL, THE 2ND WWI SOLO PROJECT FROM YA BOY, FEATURING SUN TZU & COMPLEX OF WWI W/ BEATS ON THE PROJECT AS WELL, COME CHECK IT OUT AND DROP SOME REVIEWS.....OR ELSE LOL

LINK TO GET IT IS HERE:
http://z10.invisionfree.com/HIP_HOP_JUSTICE/index.php?showtopic=341

PEACE
-Z-

oDoUoSoKo
10-26-2006, 09:31 PM
that cover is crack man

LORD ZERO
10-26-2006, 09:34 PM
Thanx Fam

oDoUoSoKo
10-26-2006, 09:35 PM
ima try to dl man 1

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
10-26-2006, 09:40 PM
oh hell yea bout time lol we droppin shit like every 3 weeks

LORD ZERO
10-26-2006, 09:54 PM
Hell Yeah Lol

Razorsharp
10-26-2006, 10:19 PM
fuckin ILL cover... peace

7EL7
10-26-2006, 11:18 PM
who the fuck is that girl ?

5_ELEMENT_NINJA
10-26-2006, 11:39 PM
peace fam
just finished listening to the album.Its definite ZERO style all the way and the concept is cool.But to be honest i wasnt really feelin the sample choices,I see where u gon with it but its not really my cup of tea so to speak.
It seems like u start all ya beats with the sample and then the drums come in,you shaould have a different beggining to each track to grab the listener!The drums sound cool but i would like to hear more velocity and laziness in the drums cuz the drums sound to robotic no feel in them!also try choppin up some break beats and stackin those sounds over ya kits as well!
I would also like to hear different elements in the beats then just the sample u looped!like bring in other samples and diferent instruments to break up the monotony!
Dont take this the wrong way fam u got talent and the sound quality is dope but i wanna hear ya styles advance seems like u usin the same formula all the time!
As far as Complex and SUN beats they was cool Drums on SUN beat was fat!but same thing it needs more elements and hidden sounds!maybe u cats need to get a keyboard to hook up MIDI so u can start playin ya samples LIVE instead of the mouse click!
Overall shit sounds cool but the HUMAN FEEL is lackin in the beats!
peace and keep these projects comin

7EL7
10-26-2006, 11:44 PM
best joint is "The Next Dimension"

IronFingaz7
10-27-2006, 12:02 AM
Yeah, that cover is ill. I'm going to get back to you on the music.

P.E.A.C.E.

LORD ZERO
10-27-2006, 12:09 AM
peace fam
just finished listening to the album.Its definite ZERO style all the way and the concept is cool.But to be honest i wasnt really feelin the sample choices,I see where u gon with it but its not really my cup of tea so to speak.
It seems like u start all ya beats with the sample and then the drums come in,you shaould have a different beggining to each track to grab the listener!The drums sound cool but i would like to hear more velocity and laziness in the drums cuz the drums sound to robotic no feel in them!also try choppin up some break beats and stackin those sounds over ya kits as well!
I would also like to hear different elements in the beats then just the sample u looped!like bring in other samples and diferent instruments to break up the monotony!
Dont take this the wrong way fam u got talent and the sound quality is dope but i wanna hear ya styles advance seems like u usin the same formula all the time!
As far as Complex and SUN beats they was cool Drums on SUN beat was fat!but same thing it needs more elements and hidden sounds!maybe u cats need to get a keyboard to hook up MIDI so u can start playin ya samples LIVE instead of the mouse click!
Overall shit sounds cool but the HUMAN FEEL is lackin in the beats!
peace and keep these projects comin

THANX FOR DA CRITIQUE FAM, NEXT BANGAZ I DROP I PLAN TO TAKE MORE TIME ON EM AND BRING SOME VARIETY IN THEM NAH MEAN

PEACE
-Z-

GameOfDeath
10-27-2006, 01:33 AM
Its downloading now.

IronFingaz7
10-27-2006, 09:36 AM
Yeah, I kind of agree with 5 Element Ninja, but my favorite joint is Training in Nothingness, I like that one a lot.

P.E.A.C.E.

MF Herbs
10-27-2006, 10:02 AM
You kno what it is Z.. wwi fam all day.. Nice joint..

GameOfDeath
10-27-2006, 04:13 PM
When listening I thought a lot of the beats come off like borderline techno or something likely because of the samples. Wrath of a Prince has a nice changeup. I really like your use of the vocal samples. Dragon offering is crazy. Liking this a lot. The basslines are really good too. And your EQ is clean. I don't know if you did but I think you should use more effects instead of just the straight sample. The Next Level beat is ill. "Freiza Burn" Funny title hahaha. The outro is hot. Feeling it.

I think there should be more diversity in the sounds. Even though it was all from DBZ? A few of the beats sounded the same. Very nice mixes though.

RagnaroK
10-27-2006, 07:11 PM
i gonna tell you the truth i saw the cover and i was like what the fuck is this but i say lets hear this you never know, i checked and now i'm stuck with Golden moon and Training In Nothingness(def the best song:clap:9:|6 i love this beat) love how you use DBZ voices on those songs

there 2 or 3 song that could use more work the rest is dope i can't give you a complete review cuz i spend all this time listening to that Training joint

LORD ZERO
10-27-2006, 08:53 PM
Thanx Yall ^_^!

Complex
10-27-2006, 11:24 PM
Peace Fam.. Thiz project came out too ill yo.. Definately held it down..

Herez da review;

Golden Moon Intro-Sickening.. damn u know how ta set off an album.. the quotes and da beat.. complete fam, one of ma favs..

Training in Nothingness- This is crazy, got a magical feel to it, ill 1st track..

Wrath of a Prince-Man.. anotha deep banga, * invisions gohan training 4 an ill ass fight * crazy..

Immense Energies.-Damn, them samples.. Really on some OST soundin ish.. dope

Dragon Offering- haha.. shit is dark fam.. lovin it

Burning Light- Eerie banga right here.. Futuristic feel, Im diggin it!

Constant Afterthought- ambient soundin chill track.. *type shit ta blaze da blunt 2 *

Wave of Destruction- Epic, Bangin joint.. lovin da vocal samples throughout.. anotha fav

Birth of Retribution- Could here this on da ending credits of DBZ.. Switches pretty ill 2..

Horrifying Newz- Hard drums and Villianous samplez.. *picturez Frieza on da prowl* lol.. crazy

Battle Demensionz- Bugged out soundin joint.. Real atmosphere on nis one..

Ascension-Fits da name.. Gets intense as it progresses, lovin when da stringz come in.. bangin

New Planet- Anotha eerie joint, horrorcore style

Next Level-Intro addz nice touch .. * picturin a time travel futuriztic type atmosphere *.. ill

Next Demension Outro- sinister shit.. crazy way ta end it.. surreal soundin... and @ da ending qoutes..

Anotha crazy project fam.. Bout ta burn thiz one, no doubt...

Get ready for da Eternal Scripturez fam !!

WWI = Invincible

LORD ZERO
10-28-2006, 08:03 PM
Thanx For Da Review Plex, Mad Appreciated God

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
11-01-2006, 08:19 PM
Peace fam here's my review of ya project

Golden Moon Intro (5/5) - motherfuckin crazy intro, u always come nice wit the intro beats definently...perfect way to start the album off

Training in Nothingness (4/5) - decent beat, didn't really catch my ear after more than one listen...the bass was too deep on it, over powers the drums

Wrath of a Prince (5/5) - This and Wave of Destruction are hands down THE best beats on this album. U fuckin KILLED IT wit this one for real...the chorus n those horns too..ahh ^O^^O^^O^

Immense Energies (4/5) - another decent beat, but it just didn't catch my ear after a while...worth a listen once tho...same problem wit the bass too

Dragon Offering (5/5) - this would qualify as the 3rd best beat on this album, fuckin sickness......im feelin the sample like no other man 9:|6 nice ass job

Burning Light (4/5) - I didn't like the samples but what really caught my ear was the drums...they are ill as fuck

Constant Afterthoughts (Interlude) (5/5) - like complex said...ambient soundin chill track.. *type shit ta blaze da blunt 2 (on the real)*

Wave of Destruction (5/5) - oh god man.......just oh god...the feelin u get blastin this beat real loudly....oh god it's so dark n demonic....:clap:9:|6 oh yes i'd murk the fuck outta this lyrically....hmmm

Birth of Retribution (4/5) - Complex was right again could be the ending credits of DBZ, but u need to take the drums volume down too damn loud, other than that solid beat

Horrifying News (4/5) - solid beat, what more can i say except TAKE THE DRUM VOLUME DOWN A WHOLE LOT LOL

Battle Demensions (4.5/5) - I love the atmosphere.....& Goku screamin....oh shit man the feelin u get listenin to this is intense...but the switch up was kinda wack. Other than that ^O^ especially at the screamin lol that was the best part of the show haha

Ascension (4.5/5) - reflective type joint, i'm feelin it.....only con is that it gets repetitive

New Planet (3/5) - too basic & boring

(won't review mine lol but i like it)

Frieza Burn (4/5) - dope ass beat...the sounds u added are familiar tho complex..like from ya own project haha but imma stay quiet bout that lol. dope beat tho...got the old vegeta voice i think on the quotes nice

Next Dimension (Outro) (4/5) - decent way to end it

overall: 4.9/5

ill ass project overall....way better than ya first one for sure....WWI in this bitch for real

Bout to drop my next beat tape as well....and review Complex's remix album and Ern Dawgy's solo album...any one want a review of their albums, beat tapes, EPs, etc get at me

PEACE

LORD ZERO
11-02-2006, 04:14 AM
Word Word, Thanx For Dat Review Tzu, The Next Project In The Works.......youre Gonna Love.......or Else Somethin Is Damn Sure Wrong W/ You Haha, Imma Review Ya Joint Later Definently

Keep Da Reviews Comin! :d

Pretty Toney
11-05-2006, 11:11 PM
Z4I3PGjvc1E