PDA

View Full Version : Peace

CID DIGITAL
10-26-2006, 09:23 PM
First , I just wanna say that despite all the riff raff and whatnot , I have had a great time here. I learned alot. I got a chance to build with some wise folks. I learned about the internet. Overall, things have been great. Sure , I wanted more peace but I had my reasons. Still I wanna say that , it was real.

I'm leaving this site. Not out of anger but because my time has come to do other things and they dont exactly match what I can do in here. I'm an artist and though I do have much respect for the Wu , it just aint right to post here anymore. Sure , I'm still gonna use the net but I have to make a choice and I am choosing Raplevel.

You might be wondering what the hell all this adds up too. Its like this. I'm now being taught by Grimm. I came to the internet to look for my ppl because I felt a certain calling that is beyond words and when I first came to the net I came here. I love the Wu-Tang knowledge. I came looking for something that is similar to Cilvaringz's case. In fact, once I learned Cilvas story then I felt I was even more on the right track. Thing is, thats Cilvas place and nobody elses. Long story short, Today me and Grimm started talking and he has taken me in. I wanna give big thanks to Big Ben and he knows why. There are things that are said on American Hunger and I have heard them since a child. It's only right that Grimm is my teacher and He feels the same.

I do want ppl to know here that if they have a dream and they feel strongly about it then they should explore it to the fullest. Whatever you do. If you paint, write , compose music, spit rhymes - chase your dream! And know what it is and what to do with it.

Anyway, I figured that I would just explain my recent behavior and also my departure. Hopefully ya'll understand where I am coming from and I'll be here for a lil while to answer any questions or whatnot. Peace to all. Everybody.

Gawd
10-26-2006, 10:10 PM
Later dood....

EAGLE EYE
10-26-2006, 10:13 PM
well good luck with everything

hectis
10-26-2006, 10:30 PM
peace

Unforgiven
10-26-2006, 10:31 PM
You'll be back, nobody takes time to make a leaving thread and stays gone long, I see it happen at forums all the time lol

CID DIGITAL
10-26-2006, 11:19 PM
You'll be back, nobody takes time to make a leaving thread and stays gone long, I see it happen at forums all the time lol

lol. yeah , I know how it goes but believe me when I say that it is over. I found what I was looking for and it isnt here. Not that here is bad, its just that I have other matters to take care of and they will, in time, consume me to the point of no return so I figure that I may as well spell it all out. I will be at raplevel so , I'm not giving up on forums. I just need to step away from here. This is Cilva's spot. Raplevel is vast in the outlets that it has as far as hip-hop is concerned and in here(the corp) it all boils down to Wu. That isnt a bad thing its just that .....

Bottom line , I gotta go cuz I have so much to learn and the teachings that I will recieve from Percy dont really go hand in hand with what is going on in here. Its not that what there is to learn here is the wrong way. Its that I have a certain path in my life that I am ment to take and I can no longer post here. There is no reason to. I did have fun though. Thanks for that.

...and ya'll need to go ahead and let Wooz mod up in here.

Alesco
10-26-2006, 11:33 PM
Peace to you ma brother.

Stay humble my friend.

And NEVER give up.

Much love bro. And keep searching pal. You want to learn more things and
i RESPECT that about you.

Ps. Stay true and be you. Take care fam

Murdah Piff
10-26-2006, 11:49 PM
Weak Ass Quitter

Alesco
10-27-2006, 12:07 AM
Was that aimed at me piff ??

LORD NOSE
10-27-2006, 12:13 AM
word to the......

keep shit like that to yourself things change, in a heart beat.

Be like Water, forever moving,changing form.

anything that cannot become digested becomes a cancer if not removed, that goes for thought too.

Alesco
10-27-2006, 12:22 AM
Verry true

maestro wooz
10-27-2006, 01:16 AM
peace infinity, we still got things to discuss, ima hit you up on myspace or raplevel someday when i get some time.

Sicka than aidZ
10-27-2006, 01:25 AM
tell alex to change the name to methical i was just thinking about that joint too. ohwell, peace dude

snapple
10-27-2006, 01:28 AM
PEACE man....so no digial revolution =(

GENERAL WISE
10-27-2006, 02:10 AM
Fuck You Bitch
May Furtune Fuck you up to the point where the only support you get is fron crackkk and Wucorp.com

CHRONZ
10-27-2006, 05:23 AM
Peace Cid.
You gotta do what you gotta do man..
i wish you the best of luck...

Peace

Tetsuo
10-27-2006, 07:44 AM
Raplevel is garbage. Nobody even posts there.

Locust
10-27-2006, 08:22 AM
First , I just wanna say that despite all the riff raff and whatnot , I have had a great time here. I learned alot. I got a chance to build with some wise folks. I learned about the internet. Overall, things have been great. Sure , I wanted more peace but I had my reasons. Still I wanna say that , it was real.

I'm leaving this site. Not out of anger but because my time has come to do other things and they dont exactly match what I can do in here. I'm an artist and though I do have much respect for the Wu , it just aint right to post here anymore. Sure , I'm still gonna use the net but I have to make a choice and I am choosing Raplevel.

You might be wondering what the hell all this adds up too. Its like this. I'm now being taught by Grimm. I came to the internet to look for my ppl because I felt a certain calling that is beyond words and when I first came to the net I came here. I love the Wu-Tang knowledge. I came looking for something that is similar to Cilvaringz's case. In fact, once I learned Cilvas story then I felt I was even more on the right track. Thing is, thats Cilvas place and nobody elses. Long story short, Today me and Grimm started talking and he has taken me in. I wanna give big thanks to Big Ben and he knows why. There are things that are said on American Hunger and I have heard them since a child. It's only right that Grimm is my teacher and He feels the same.

I do want ppl to know here that if they have a dream and they feel strongly about it then they should explore it to the fullest. Whatever you do. If you paint, write , compose music, spit rhymes - chase your dream! And know what it is and what to do with it.

Anyway, I figured that I would just explain my recent behavior and also my departure. Hopefully ya'll understand where I am coming from and I'll be here for a lil while to answer any questions or whatnot. Peace to all. Everybody.

much respect fam, good luck on your journey!

Fayth
10-27-2006, 01:03 PM
peace

Kong
10-27-2006, 01:20 PM
Raplevel is garbage. Nobody even posts there.

thats hate.

tell alex to change the name to methical i was just thinking about that joint too. ohwell, peace dude

tell me yourself. why u want to call it that anyway? U still grieving?

PEACE DIGI.

MsRzaRecTaH
10-27-2006, 01:24 PM
Peace catch u on yahoo messenger

Dokuro
10-27-2006, 01:26 PM
peace homie stay true to you and dont smoke yay

tekunique
10-27-2006, 02:11 PM
PEACE man, seems like shits abou to pop off for you. good stuff. catch you on the other side.

-tek

CherChezLaMarauder
10-27-2006, 04:12 PM
--<--<<--@

Kriszy Substance
10-27-2006, 04:32 PM
Ah, so bitter sweet, as life usually is. I will miss you around here but I bet I will see you other places. Congrats though. You got some real substance to you Cid. Shit is undeniable. I love you with all my heart and best of luck with everything.:king:

Murdah Piff
10-27-2006, 04:41 PM
Was that aimed at me piff ??
why do you think im talkin to you ?

im respondin to the topic starter

you seem to follow me in a couple of threads and you wanna argue with me is that what you want ??

Sicka than aidZ
10-27-2006, 05:49 PM
thats hate.

tell me yourself. why u want to call it that anyway? U still grieving?

PEACE DIGI.
it'z a SICK NAME BROTHA, I KNEW YOU'D READ THIS

PANDA PISS
10-27-2006, 06:00 PM
CID is a secondary rofl
grimm has taken him in? rofl
what does that mean?! grimm cant put you on!
he barely sells any records hisself
peace inf

Sicka than aidZ
10-27-2006, 09:32 PM
yo cid u never told us why u into blue'z clue'z and shit

Alesco
10-28-2006, 04:28 AM
why do you think im talkin to you ?

im respondin to the topic starter

you seem to follow me in a couple of threads and you wanna argue with me is that what you want ??

No kid. that is not what i want. And you said i follow u to other threads.

Know this son. I follow no one. I walk alone..

Sorry for the missunder standing fam

Gawd
10-28-2006, 09:32 AM
Son.......kid.......lawls......

Kong
10-28-2006, 12:47 PM
it'z a SICK NAME BROTHA, I KNEW YOU'D READ THIS

you didn't know shiit.

www.methical.com. :yes:

renagade410
10-28-2006, 06:39 PM

dam its sad to see someone go but i understand what u sayin best of luck *peace*

TAURO
10-28-2006, 10:50 PM
Peace Infinity.