PDA

View Full Version : Taxes Mean you have to Destroy Yourself

LHX
10-27-2006, 08:54 AM
In order to have shelter, you need to have property.

In order to have property, you need to pay taxes.

In order to pay taxes, you need to earn.

Taxes, and in particular property taxes, mean that you are not allowed to have shelter unless you are productive.

Here is where the problem comes in:

Production in this society has become a bad thing, because the tools and techniques that lead to 'production' (mostly manufacturing and construction) are the same tools and techniques leading to our 'self-destruction' (the use of exhaustible resources, pollution etc).

Add these 2 elements together, and the resulting situation is that you are not allowed to have shelter unless you demonstrate self-destructive behaviour and tendencies or a general willingness to be self-destructive

If you do not want to be self-destructive, then you cannot earn.
If you cannot earn, you cannot pay taxes.
If you cannot pay taxes, you cannot have property.
If you cannot have property, you cannot have shelter.

Sorry,
No rest for you.

Deft One
10-27-2006, 04:07 PM
This theme has been real prevalent in many ages of history. The thing is money corrupts. When China started with the Silk Road many scholars approached the emperor and warned him that the new importance on money and status will deplete the people morally which is true. Instead of putting value on the soul people are now putting value on gold and objects that had no meaning until man gave it to them.

In Thoreau's "Life Without Principle" he discusses a similar concept of the complication of society being the downfall of society. Also when looking back the most "primitive" people are often the most peaceful for instance some Native Americans had democracies set up loooong before white settlers ever arrived and Ben Franklin helped frame the American government on the league of Iroquois' democracy. Most indigenous people help each other and their original names usually translate to "people." So who are the "primitives"? The people who lie, cheat, kill, and steal for illusionary things or those that cherish each other, life, and the earth?

Money and power are symbols of respect. No longer is the wise man or the author praised. Just paris hilton.

Sicka than aidZ
10-27-2006, 04:12 PM
u know alot of children rebel against these thingz cuz the equation dont add up. i know i did. Sometimez i think yalll just my imagination and if i ignore everything u do ill remain enlightened and safe forever. kinda like a test

snapple
10-27-2006, 04:15 PM
C.r.e.a.m.

Civilison
10-28-2006, 03:52 AM
In order to have shelter, you need to have property.

In order to have property, you need to pay taxes.

In order to pay taxes, you need to earn.

Taxes, and in particular property taxes, mean that you are not allowed to have shelter unless you are productive.

Here is where the problem comes in:

Production in this society has become a bad thing, because the tools and techniques that lead to 'production' (mostly manufacturing and construction) are the same tools and techniques leading to our 'self-destruction' (the use of exhaustible resources, pollution etc).

Add these 2 elements together, and the resulting situation is that you are not allowed to have shelter unless you demonstrate self-destructive behaviour and tendencies or a general willingness to be self-destructive

If you do not want to be self-destructive, then you cannot earn.
If you cannot earn, you cannot pay taxes.
If you cannot pay taxes, you cannot have property.
If you cannot have property, you cannot have shelter.

Sorry,
No rest for you.

words are words and anyone can write what you wrote but from my angle of perception i see the attached state of mind of the writer.

its easy to see you been going thru some mad chambers of existence.

where i think the idea crushes in terms of how we apply these economic basics to our own daily life is that we can have the 'production' without the so called productive movement of our economics. the problem is tho, that productivity is more achieved by traveling with thought to various life realizations that can be physically brought upon in an environment me or you can sometimes find ourselves in that seems non-productive with relation to them shelter sciences you were dropping.

this barely makes sense to my own self, basically I

but get back to me with some thougths

on the humble...

Civilison
10-28-2006, 04:02 AM
... and on a more concrete-intellectual tip

aren't like most of the countries in the world all up in debt? how does that affect the regular functions of the country? can more money be produced? but then the more people buy and spend the more value goods would lose.

economics is like an intricate systems of relations. but at the end of the day it seems like a few gaps could be fixed up within it. yet at the same time it sometimes feels like things happen the way they do cuz thats the predetermined expression of matter and energy within that particular stretch of time and space.

and further on that note, maybe its not the economics per se that are flawed but the general mental condition of all political and life sciences controling earthly existence. it might be the influence of a flawed approach to many sciences that seem to either shape or maintain a society.

LHX
10-28-2006, 01:46 PM
so your sudgesting what? no taxes? and who would pay for the roads and paramedics etc etc etc?

why do we depend on other people/things to look after us?

be your own doctor

use your feet

LHX
10-28-2006, 01:50 PM
words are words and anyone can write what you wrote but from my angle of perception i see the attached state of mind of the writer.

its easy to see you been going thru some mad chambers of existence.

where i think the idea crushes in terms of how we apply these economic basics to our own daily life is that we can have the 'production' without the so called productive movement of our economics. the problem is tho, that productivity is more achieved by traveling with thought to various life realizations that can be physically brought upon in an environment me or you can sometimes find ourselves in that seems non-productive with relation to them shelter sciences you were dropping.

this barely makes sense to my own self, basically I

but get back to me with some thougths

on the humble...

what you say rings true:

you can be productive mentally, and have nothing to show for it

so then somebody walks by and sees you smiling and relaxed under a tree and calls you a lazy fucker, even tho they do not know where your mind has travelled or what it took to get you to where you are

we measure productivity in terms of units produced or dicks sucked

Deft One
10-28-2006, 01:54 PM
ideally everyone should help everyone with their own trade in a state of co-existance. we should put value on each other not on paper.

LHX
10-28-2006, 01:57 PM
we should stay out of each others way

and anything we dont need should be available for others who do need it

Deft One
10-28-2006, 02:02 PM
gov't that governs least governs best and most indigenous people have no natural prejudices againstn those they live with like we in america do which is why their much simpler way of life is much more harmonious but much more laborious.

LHX
10-28-2006, 02:24 PM
why do you ask stupid questions.....even back in the days...way way back...1 or maybe 2 ppl in the community had medical knowledge...not every1...

i assume you make your own clothing lhx? i mean since you dont want to depend on other ppl? and you make your own condoms etc etc? right? i mean yeah right.
if i had it my way, i wouldnt wear clothes

how come so few people are interested in how the body works, but everybody is interested in what happens to their body?

we all want to experience a good time, but we have no interest in looking after the maintenance

i have no interest in depending on other people for anything, not that i have any choice in the matter that wouldnt result in impisonment

LORD NOSE
07-12-2009, 02:22 AM
lol nice

Visionz
07-12-2009, 04:47 AM
if i had it my way, i wouldnt wear clothes

how come so few people are interested in how the body works, but everybody is interested in what happens to their body?

we all want to experience a good time, but we have no interest in looking after the maintenance

i have no interest in depending on other people for anything, not that i have any choice in the matter that wouldnt result in impisonment
Toronto................with no clothes. Think about that for a second. Any freedom earned by ridding yourself of them would only last until the winter came.

There is little to no difference between interdependence and collective knowledge. A lack of direction and a lack of respect and a lack of true understanding of the relationship between each other and with the earth is humankind's biggest downfall.

True story, I'm kicking back collecting unemployment checks at the moment. The company I work for did some restructuring and my district manager's area got cut down to two stores making me dispensable (at least in their eyes) I'm not here to bitch and in reality I've enjoyed the time off.

I mention it now because I recently could've had a job that paid six figures in its first year, which is far more than I've ever made in my life. The downside? I would've been selling shoddy medical insurance that looked and sounded great on paper but when it came right down to it, there was a good chance it wouldn't be there when you needed it most.

Bottom line, I'm not gonna fuck over the next man just so I can get ahead in this world. Either what I'm doing is for the good of myself and everyone around me or I'm not doing at all. We're all constantly making choices in this life, I just hope more and more are choosing the right ones.

EAGLE EYE
07-12-2009, 11:09 AM
At this day and age you can live in a project building, become a welfare recipient and most likely not have to pay income/property taxes.

There! Shelter accomplished.

Although your day to day life will be a living hell.