PDA

View Full Version : A Blunted Thought

Dokuro
10-27-2006, 09:49 AM
i was listening to the Knight this morning and i was wondering what ever hapend to kurupt and G-twin are they doing any thing duing this dry period of west coast beez

if not maby cilva or som one could tell the to colaberat on an album
you know do some rethem and gangta shit like Nate Dogg Warren G

just a blunted thought that all

snapple
10-27-2006, 12:16 PM
all my thoughts are blunted

and i can't answer your question, i don't really fuck with new westcoast music

Visionz
10-27-2006, 02:35 PM
why not? Good music comes from all over. I know you open-minded mayne. Latyrx, the Hiero camp= dope hip-hop. Can't get caught up in all that regional bullshit. It's the same kinda attitude that has so many trying to take a shit on the south up in here.

Unforgiven
10-27-2006, 02:58 PM
Snapple just doesn't feel the new school westcoast ish, thats not hatin' on a region though

Visionz
10-27-2006, 03:01 PM
u right, I didn't take what he said as hate. I'm just sayin' there some West coast cats worth checkin out.

snapple
10-27-2006, 03:51 PM
yea man i have the upmost respect for the westcoast, i have a good ammount of westcoast albums, i just dont know whats poppin today in the west coast, i cant think of the last album i bought that was from the westcoast....i think it was dre 2001....

snapple
10-27-2006, 04:10 PM
yea i never heard of that, always looking for fresh shit, and hell yea i love g-funk, could you up a track, cause times are rough im not dropping loot on something i havent heard at all

snapple
10-27-2006, 04:16 PM
www.yousendit.com

they got dirrections on the website, all you need is an e-mail adress, it's real easy

ShaDynasty
10-27-2006, 05:27 PM
the joint i liked was that 'summer' one with a kanye beat

Sicka than aidZ
10-27-2006, 05:42 PM
i was listening to the Knight this morning and i was wondering what ever hapend to kurupt and G-twin are they doing any thing duing this dry period of west coast beez

if not maby cilva or som one could tell the to colaberat on an album
you know do some rethem and gangta shit like Nate Dogg Warren G

just a blunted thought that all

yo kurupt down wit killa priest an canibus dog they fire shit up. Get that horseman talk joint and go on da grind son countin money in your bitchez whip never been so fun. Look at da sig muthafucka, ras kass on it too

snapple
10-28-2006, 12:03 AM
kurupt has been active man