PDA

View Full Version : user id:black man....is a white guy!

Gawd
10-27-2006, 07:13 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=27792

lawls....this white dood yells....'blackman is gawd.....'

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif Just Some Thoughts.... these are the things he has been saying...again he is white.....lawls
- The Blackman is God.

- It's effed up what happened to the "Indians" I mean, I still haven't seen one in real life, have you??? :no:

- War...war not good for nobody.

- Money don't make the world go round, the sun of man does!

- You gotta admit, sometimes kats really don't know what the eff they're talking about.

- To bring somebody into the reality of God, means destroying they're current reality, life.

- Have you noticed, Venezuala is lettin' their ballz hang.

- Diamonds....really are not that rare!

- Just because you have the knowledge of self doesn't mean your problem magically disappear...nope it don't work like that.

- Child molestation and rape...naw dawg, I can't forgive you for those things.

- White folk, stop chanting reverse racism, black folk can't be racist! You know this, it's your institution not ours.

- Hiphop ain't dead! :clap: I kept it preserved for times like this.

- Teach the babies, and preserve them a home. ^O^

- Black folk, if you vote, get something for your vote. As a whole, there's still economic inequalities, use that vote to "actually empower your community" stop voting for nothing.

- The hood is the hood and the ghetto is the ghetto, it don't matter where they're at it's still a effed up place to be at times.

- The Blackman is God! :yes: 9:|6 :clap:

you may think its ok and it may be but i laughed untill my head came off.........lawls.he calls me a racist too.....

discuss

Lil' Ruger
10-27-2006, 07:24 PM
hahhahaha d00d's white what a poser.

Sexy Jasper
10-27-2006, 07:28 PM
Skales secondary HOHOHO

Edding the fuck out.

Gawd
10-27-2006, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by Black Man http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=631471#post631471)
I will build on that. Mexican and white huh? Says alot. In order to "build" (by the way, a 5% term) there must be respect, and eD you lack respect. If you recognize people have different ideas, beliefs, etc. then why disrespect? If you don't agree state why you don't agree, but you don't do that. You pop shit behind your computer screen. And as far as me being racist, I'm white. I'm not half mexican and half white, all the way buddy. A white person is saying that the blackman is god and its true. eD, that mexican side of you, go back in history a lil' study that side of you and you'll find they worshipped black gods. Quetzcotle(spelling???) black!!! Yeah, he's from mexico. Now the other side, the white side of you, go back and study that part of you and you'll still find they worshipped the blackman as god. eD it appears you have an identity crisis. Funny how you go straight to your "white" side and say the white man god. I have no problem with that, (I mean its not true) but why ignore your mexican heritage??? Now I don't think Blackman has labled any one person a racist, Blackman does note foundations of racism and how it's been imparted on all. Maybe that's to much for your 6 oz of brain power....

Again, its you who says we don't have to agree, but at the first sign of "blackman is god" you start trouble, you soil your mouth, your filthy ways are shown. No disrespect is shown to you atleast not by me, but you're very disrespectful.

At some point in time, it's no longer original...mentally as well as physically.

Do you even know what racist, racism, and race mean? Kats is throwing words around and not knowing first of all. Before you want to give some insight on anything, first know what the words that you use mean, where they come from, and the connotation of its use.

this is the admittance post.......lawls.....cmon dood your done..

Lil' Ruger
10-27-2006, 07:38 PM
eD the blackman is god though.

ShaDynasty
10-27-2006, 07:44 PM
eddie murphy is god
...the rest of them?...

Gawd
10-27-2006, 08:02 PM
eDman is gawd.....ahahahahaha
these guys in ktl got nothing on me....oh and yasper.....

snapple
10-27-2006, 11:33 PM
hahahahahahahah thats weird

Lil' Ruger
10-27-2006, 11:52 PM
dudes a wigger lolzz!!!

SHRAP
10-28-2006, 01:44 AM
what a bitch, i bet hes pussywhipped by a 500lb black power bitch who refers to him as "HONKY SLAVE" and forces him to wear africa colours

Lil' Ruger
10-28-2006, 01:52 AM
^^lmfao

Skellington
10-28-2006, 04:26 AM
Aw, Shrap thinks he's black aswell

SHRAP
10-28-2006, 09:11 AM
im white and ill knock u the fuck out bitch

Gawd
10-28-2006, 09:30 AM

i lawld @ this even tho I do not think you would.....

Gawd
10-28-2006, 10:36 AM
7el7 is also a white guy who believes that blackman be god and he also hates whites.....ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah
ktl is a joke.

TAURO
10-28-2006, 10:39 AM
I suspect 7el7 is a secondary, something just isn't quite right.

Gawd
10-28-2006, 10:47 AM
yeah......whatever...they make me laugh untill my head comes off.....they hate me but make threads for me.......ahaha

TAURO
10-28-2006, 10:51 AM
I knew there would be people here infected with the wigga virus but I never thought it would be that bad, going on like he's 5% damn...some people eh.

Gawd
10-28-2006, 11:05 AM
lawls......They seem to believe that the ktl forum is there soley so they can hate on white ppl and praise each others nonsense......and if you disagree with them...well then you are a racist....

Deft One
10-28-2006, 11:39 AM
and this forum is for the pointless discussion of someones race?

everyone is entitled to their own opinion and chances are they are gonna think their own is right. hes not president hes just a poster. leave him be.

Gawd
10-28-2006, 11:44 AM

everyone is entitled to their own opinion and chances are they are gonna think their own is right. hes not president hes just a poster. leave him be.

this is the forum to rip apart women like you.......
every1 is entitled to their opinion yes...and we are intitled to make them look dumber just a tad more than they do themselves....
i dont think ill leave anyone be....Verbal destruction will comence.
kthx.

Deft One
10-28-2006, 12:38 PM
you call me the woman yet your the only one bitching. waste as much time as you want with this thread

SHRAP
10-28-2006, 12:46 PM
deft one why the fuck would u even come in this thread and try 2 defend some faggot white dude thats makin internet posts about another race being superior to his

Deft One
10-28-2006, 12:55 PM
considering the only reason i have 20 posts is cause 15 of them were spent arguing with him no im not defending him. it really doesnt matter what race he is or what you post here cause its not gonna change what he posts. thats all im saying

Tetsuo
10-28-2006, 01:06 PM
Anyone who actually thinks the black man is God is an idiot regardless of their race.

Gawd
10-28-2006, 02:03 PM
you call me the woman yet your the only one bitching. waste as much time as you want with this thread
Reply some more please....lawls..yeah i called you a woman...but now im gonna have to label you a vagina.....ca ching!!!1
considering the only reason i have 20 posts is cause 15 of them were spent arguing with him no im not defending him. it really doesnt matter what race he is or what you post here cause its not gonna change what he posts. thats all im saying dood...no one is trying to change his opinions at all.....we are simply laughing and poking the fun finger at him and you now.......build on that faggit

Anyone who actually thinks the black man is God is an idiot regardless of their race.
indeed.

snapple
10-28-2006, 02:28 PM

the only time shrap has ever said that i guarantee is when hes behind the computer

Prolifical ENG
10-28-2006, 03:44 PM
But Ed, I thought you dont believe everything you read?

You will never know for sure what the tone of his skin is yet you made a whole thread about his 3 words.

If that person is white, they made that account to expose KTL posters for assumptions. Ive seen it happen all the time in KTL where people make hasty conclusions. Then I guess it was a funny stunt for everyone including him.

If the person is really not white, then its you that would look like the foolish one for making this thread.

But I guess we will never know....

Sexy Jasper
10-28-2006, 04:19 PM
That's on the same level as transsexuals at the redlight district.

Deft One
10-28-2006, 04:32 PM
Reply some more please....lawls..yeah i called you a woman...but now im gonna have to label you a vagina.....ca ching!!!1
dood...no one is trying to change his opinions at all.....we are simply laughing and poking the fun finger at him and you now.......build on that faggit

indeed.

did I say anything to you? i didnt speak to you dont speak to me troll

Gawd
10-28-2006, 04:41 PM
But Ed, I thought you dont believe everything you read? Dont believe everything...believe somethings. I dont believe you when you say sicka is not dane....but i do believe that this dood is white....see the difference there mr moderator?

You will never know for sure what the tone of his skin is yet you made a whole thread about his 3 words. The 1st post in this thread is a little bit more about three words....if you read the thread you would see that I am clowning because he is a white dood saying blackman is gawd...little bit more than 3 words but hey not every1 can count I guess......

If that person is white, they made that account to expose KTL posters for assumptions. so if the dood is white then thats why he made that account? are you 100% positive? as in you know why ppl make accounts or even 2ndary accounts? you got tabs on why every1 registers? word...that's genius..... Ive seen it happen all the time in KTL where people make hasty conclusions. Then I guess it was a funny stunt for everyone including him. I laugh at those black god asshats in ktl even if they are sincere and not a fake bullshit account....its all fun and games.

If the person is really not white, then its you that would look like the foolish one for making this thread. really? so a black man pretending to be white and then posting all that black god shit looks less of a fool? dood youre twisted....lawls.....I think anyone who posts that black god shit is more foolish than sicka with his last paycheck heading to the crack spot.....imo....anyway mr mod.....thank you for your post in this thread. now go do nothing somwhere else.

But I guess we will never know....

indeed.

Gawd
10-28-2006, 04:42 PM
did I say anything to you? i didnt speak to you dont speak to me troll and another reply as expected.....cant keep away from me can you?
troll? wow........that like was so out of no where.....im down and out now. lawls

Gawd
10-28-2006, 04:44 PM

this is the forum to rip apart women like you.......
every1 is entitled to their opinion yes...and we are intitled to make them look dumber just a tad more than they do themselves....
i dont think ill leave anyone be....Verbal destruction will comence.
kthx.

dood...no one is trying to change his opinions at all.....we are simply laughing and poking the fun finger at him and you now.......build on that faggit

indeed.

did I say anything to you? i didnt speak to you dont speak to me troll yeah here is the whole convo that we had dumbshits.....you did say somthing to me....
pwnt faggit

CherChezLaMarauder
10-28-2006, 04:45 PM
sometimes i feel the 5%ers on that godbody shit. That each and every individual is a "god" in their own way.

Sexy Jasper
10-28-2006, 04:47 PM
I know exactly how this is going to end. Deft and Ed will argue about for a couple of posts, then Prof will reply to Ed and close the thread before he can respond.

Gawd
10-28-2006, 04:52 PM
I know exactly how this is going to end. Deft and Ed will argue about for a couple of posts, then Prof will reply to Ed and close the thread before he can respond.

now prof will for surely add a smart ass coment and then close the thread...then like 4 days from now 36 will reopen it , add comment, then close it......its so like gonna happen now dood. cmon....

CherChezLaMarauder
10-28-2006, 04:54 PM
you fellas are on this board way too often to predict moderators

Gawd
10-28-2006, 04:55 PM

or we have Gawdly like blackman powers...either or.,.....

Sexy Jasper
10-28-2006, 04:58 PM
Nah, I just know I would do that if I were Prof, because I'm an asshole lik e that.

Gawd
10-28-2006, 05:00 PM
did you enhance the lips on your nefri sig?

CherChezLaMarauder
10-28-2006, 05:00 PM
so pretty much sensativity is a huge factor on this board when it comes to being a moderator. They have a legit career ahead of them in politics.

Sexy Jasper
10-28-2006, 05:04 PM
did you enhance the lips on your nefri sig?
What do you mean? Isn't that what Egyptians look like?

Gawd
10-28-2006, 05:07 PM
when egyptians were black maybe...now they are simply arabs......

SHRAP
10-29-2006, 12:59 AM
the only time shrap has ever said that i guarantee is when hes behind the computer

youre right bitch, cuz when youre not behind a computer why say it when u can just do it fag?

IrOnMaN
10-29-2006, 02:06 PM
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/8020/estherbaxter13jmgu4.jpg (http://imageshack.us/?x=my6&myref=http://www.bonethugstory.com/showthread.php?t=4968)

This should clam everyone down. :p

UNCLE RUCKUS
10-29-2006, 03:16 PM
^^^^^^^^^
Thanks I needed some clamming down

Gawd
10-29-2006, 04:41 PM
lawls....we are all calm now...