PDA

View Full Version : I am black man hear me roar!!!

Ultimate Fist
10-28-2006, 12:45 AM
THE BLACK MAN IS GOD!!!:z :z :z

The Original Man was black!

Once I heard the story of a black man who didn't know he was black. (Clearly he must have been blind because he could of just looked in a mirror and deaf because no one had apparently ever called him "nigger" or even brother.) He was so black that the black on his blackness was like a black hole. White people would look at him and he was so black that they turned black just by looking at his blackness. Their melanin would be restored instantly and all of the hate in their heart disappeared. He was that black. But he didn't know he was black because he had no knowledge of self (The knowledge that the black man is GOD ARM LEG LEG ARM HEAD- Allah. And God is a man that's why you say amen.) Then one day a brother told him he was black and it opened his eyes. He was no longer dumb, deaf and blind like the devil (whitey; caused by a lack of melanin. He is the DEVIL- you must be told this because otherwise you might think white and black people have always gotten along) wanted him to be. He came to the logical conclusion he must be god.

THE BLACK MAN IS GOD!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

INVENTORS
Bicycle Frame - Issac R. Johsnon
Who hasn't had or rode a bike before. (Duh!)
Gas Mask - Garrett Morgan
Traffic Signal - Garrett Morgan

Did you know...
American Indians are from India.
Black people did everything except the things they actually did.
ET was a brotha

The white man tries to portray us as undereducated and reliant on religious leaders with pseudo-scientific facts but behold we have the true knowledge!

(Jesus fucking Christ I leave this board one day and everything goes to shit. What's even sadder is I know people are going to flame this shit here. Warning y'all ahead of time I'm not going to reply to too many posts here from the 5%ers. Just take it as a parody.)

LORD NOSE
10-28-2006, 12:58 AM
thats some funny shit

Sicka than aidZ
10-28-2006, 01:00 AM
to bad that brotha aint in ktl

Ultimate Fist
10-28-2006, 01:05 AM
Did we ever find out if he was really a brotha or not? I saw eD post he wasnt but I dont know if he was kidding.

Lil' Ruger
10-28-2006, 01:29 AM
i think he was a wigger.

Sicka than aidZ
10-28-2006, 01:32 AM
Did we ever find out if he was really a brotha or not? I saw eD post he wasnt but I dont know if he was kidding.

Naw lol, he said he was white, i just fuckin lost all hope wit da guy after that muthafucka'z probably more insane than i am

Ultimate Fist
10-28-2006, 01:35 AM
LOL There are so many white gods now. Theres probably more white folk who know about that shit than blacks thanks to all this rap shit.

Lil' Ruger
10-28-2006, 01:36 AM
im sorry but what did you just say???

Sicka than aidZ
10-28-2006, 01:38 AM
all i know is alotta catz i met got multiracial relationships in da world. My best friend is black and his mom is a white english woman. She'z alwayz been like 'bloody this an that", 'what da bloody hell"..... anywayz he'd smack the shit outta that cat for dissin white people like that and id do the same if he was frontin on black folk.

Ultimate Fist
10-28-2006, 01:41 AM
There's so many white people listening to rap with 5% lyrics. On the other hand there's not as many brothers listening to it (the god shit) as there used to be. Plus there's more whites than blacks in America so they buy more of the records anyway. So now there's more white people who know about 5% than black people I think. Like look at this guy (and nobody say I'm hating posting this, its just a good example):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Walker_Lindh

He first heard of islam on a Nas record.

Sicka than aidZ
10-28-2006, 01:47 AM
naw bro i think there'z is more blackz than whitez... I dont know, i know alot of black people who would tell that guy he'z full of shit, not about everything but fuck there'z truth to both sidez and he aint gonna let us know he recognize'z that he just fuckin bein flat out racist against his own people. Whatever the fuck that'z about he shoulda said he was white long ass time ago, then maybe he'd get a better response than he'z been gettin

Ultimate Fist
10-28-2006, 01:49 AM
Yeah now I don't get what his point was...

Sicka than aidZ
10-28-2006, 01:51 AM
he'll be back

Lil' Ruger
10-28-2006, 01:59 AM
he was fucking dumb though

the silencer
10-28-2006, 02:01 AM
wait, so what makes u guys say Black Man is gone??

7EL7
10-28-2006, 03:43 AM
wait, so what makes u guys say Black Man is gone??

he isn't - he's in this thread under a different name but not smart enough to hide this - he calls himself proving a point, but his only motive is to try to take the heat off of himself and his mother

Black Man
10-28-2006, 05:37 PM
Ummm...Blackman is not under any other name.

Sexy Jasper
10-28-2006, 05:48 PM
Good thread. I'm white by the way and I really hate brown people.