PDA

View Full Version : why do christians always...

snapple
10-28-2006, 03:47 PM
preach about how drug dealing is going to condem you to hell, where in the bible does it say that drug dealing is wrong in any way and a sin, someone please build on this

TAURO
10-28-2006, 03:50 PM
Are you reffering to a particular denomination or are you talking about all christians in general?

snapple
10-28-2006, 03:55 PM
no, non-domination, in general, it's always a huge thing at any church ive been too, and everyone really seems to enforece the beliefe as well, in general, in the bible where does it say anything liek this? where does this beleif come from?

TAURO
10-28-2006, 04:03 PM
I think what makes drug taking a sin is the fact that most people use to make themselves feel better, puting yourself in a false sense of bliss in order to escape your problems in life.
Also you only have to look at what drug taking can lead too, addiction which in turn can change you as a person which in turn affects the people around you.

As a Catholic the use of drugs is seen as a cowards way out, at least thats how I see it. The bible may not refference drugs directly but im pretty sure there is refferences to addiction which can be put in the context of drugs.

Urban_Journalz
10-28-2006, 05:28 PM
This should be obvious. Drugs kill people. It's like ritual suicide in most cases. It's more than the laws of the land. Cocaine, crack, meth, pcp etc....are all ways of killing yourself softly. It may feel good at the time but common sense and observation tell us that these things should be avoided. That is, if you really seek a higher way of life in the spiritual sense.

To build on what Ed said, I've always found it hilarious all this "war on drugs" biz, when two of the most addictive drugs are both legal and seen as a social pick-me-up. Alcohol and Cigarettes.

It may not say, specifically, in The Bible that selling drugs is wrong, but would you really take that and say that drug dealers are honest hard-working businessmen like, say, a doctor or a teacher??

MsRzaRecTaH
10-28-2006, 05:55 PM
preach about how drug dealing is going to condem you to hell, where in the bible does it say that drug dealing is wrong in any way and a sin, someone please build on this

Well do you think its right to drug deal?
christians always say u going to hell for anything that you do regardless..

U GO TO CHURCH?

Black Man
10-28-2006, 06:42 PM
Drug dealers are condemned to hell. Not that mythological hell under the ground or whatever, b.u.t their lives are hell. Hustlin, it gets super ugly! Death, destruction, broken homes, dodgin bullets & cops, etc. etc....yeah, that sounds like hell to me.

I'm not for drug dealing, but I do understand why it happens.

Drug dealers aren't necessarily bad people, but their choice of profession is very damaging.

snapple
10-28-2006, 09:18 PM
Well do you think its right to drug deal?
christians always say u going to hell for anything that you do regardless..

U GO TO CHURCH?

no i don't think it's right, but i mean, weed is a drug feel me? i am pro-weed. it's a natural plant. they say all drugs. and nah i don't go to church but there are lots of church events that host hiphop related shit, and they put on shows too and you hear people preaching, local churchs host a lot of hiphop related events

snapple
10-29-2006, 10:26 AM
so we got no christians up in here that know the deal?

ShaDynasty
10-29-2006, 11:34 AM
cigarette companies and liquor salers are drug dealers
cigarettes are proven more addictive than heroin or any other drug
scientifically its not actually been proven that they cause cancer
but, yknow
i feel like a fuckin crackhead when i smoke a cigarette

in the bible days they didnt really have drugs, so they couldnt talk about it being a big problem cos it wasnt one at the time

its just common sense, if your a christian your not going to approve of someone selling drugs or destroying their mental and physical health with drugs

incidentally i recently read that smoking 3 joints does equivalent damage on your body to smoking a 20 pack of cigarettes

snapple
10-29-2006, 12:46 PM
We explained it pretty well I think....the bible tells you obey the laws of your land....not doing so would be a sin......not that you would be condemed to hell but scare tactics work sometimes.....

every law of the land? where does it say this exactly? there are so many fucked up laws, are all illegal immigrants condemed to hell now?

WU-KILLAH
10-29-2006, 01:57 PM

Im christians and have never been taught "if you do this or that you'll go to hell" ... that's fantasy ... My question is why people always have fuckin prejudice toward people from different origins/religions ?

Sicka than aidZ
10-30-2006, 02:52 AM
i guess it aint that bad

WARPATH
10-30-2006, 03:08 AM
Drugs don't kill people, People kill People.

It's your body do whatever the fuck you want with it. Just don't cry about it when your fucked up, broke, and in Jail.- Even if you sell it or use it.

Skellington
10-30-2006, 03:14 AM

Man....fuck the bible, I use that shit as toilet paper

Frontal Lobotomy
10-30-2006, 03:26 AM
I'm sure there's nothing in the bible that says selling drugs is a sin, I thought that kind of stuff was saved for adultery, and homosexuality and shite like that.
The main problem with organised religion, is that doctrine turns into imposition, and all the positive messages are lost somewhere along the way.
Besides, shotting crack and stuff like that is morally wrong. Though such means of earning a living has been societally designed to make peoples in the ghetto wipe each other out and keep them segregated from those who are in a position to preach about it (the christian right, in this case).
I'm sure this argument runs in parallel with the whole 'AIDS being the cure to homosexuality' stuff you hear from the hardcore catholics

Ginnsey
10-30-2006, 06:18 AM
Something ive noticed. The US in general is alot more religous than the UK. Some of the laws u got there are fuked up though. u can own a Gun, u can drive at a stupid early age. you can die for your country in the army at 18 but they wont let you have a drink until you are 21??!
I guess thats got something to do with the prohibition years. That was also something that came along due to over the top christian values. And look where that ended? That let gangsters have so much control over citys like fukin chicago. What are the kind of sentances that u get for possesion of weed over there? If i were to get caught with anything from a 8th to a quart they would just slap me on the wrist and take it off me. Once i had a joints worth when a copper stopped me and he found it ( i was pritty stoned) and he let me have it back!!! thats what i call a cool fuckin police man

snapple
10-30-2006, 11:35 AM
i don't like the church man, i don't feel right there, all these females are trying to get me to become a member, i feel like theyre fronting a fake friendship just to recrute me. i can't sit there for 4 hours and listen to one individual preach it's not happening. I beleive what I believe, and theyre not catholics hahah ive been to the catholic church, they got their own books or someshit boy that was an adventure. and yes, i do go to church, ive been to all different types of churchs, i'm not a churchgoer though i don't belong anywhere or go on most sundays, but i like to see what goes on in those places.

and charging soldier i don't need to hear it, so save your breath.

ShaDynasty
10-30-2006, 11:37 AM
Something ive noticed. The US in general is alot more religous than the UK. Some of the laws u got there are fuked up though. u can own a Gun, u can drive at a stupid early age. you can die for your country in the army at 18 but they wont let you have a drink until you are 21??!
I guess thats got something to do with the prohibition years. That was also something that came along due to over the top christian values. And look where that ended? That let gangsters have so much control over citys like fukin chicago. What are the kind of sentances that u get for possesion of weed over there? If i were to get caught with anything from a 8th to a quart they would just slap me on the wrist and take it off me. Once i had a joints worth when a copper stopped me and he found it ( i was pritty stoned) and he let me have it back!!! thats what i call a cool fuckin police man

must be white

TeknicelStylez
10-30-2006, 11:44 AM
I sell crack, fuck all you

Ginnsey
10-30-2006, 11:54 AM
must be white
nah man ive gotta black father white mother. 1/2 1/2. but overall outcome=black

snapple
10-30-2006, 11:57 AM
shut up, if you have white blood in you, you're white, don't front like you aren't, every mixed baby does that. just accept it and move on

Ginnsey
10-30-2006, 12:07 PM
shut up, if you have white blood in you, you're white, don't front like you aren't, every mixed baby does that. just accept it and move on

So the black blood just exits my body when i take a piss? i think the term is 1/2 cast

I was just pointing that out for what druken masta said and the way police look at you.

Although all together the US is alot more racist than the uk anyway in my opinion.

snapple
10-30-2006, 12:09 PM
because in america it doesnt matter what runs through your blood, its all about how much melanin you have in your skin. if you're a wesley snipes looking motherfucker, your life is gonna be a lot more difficult

ShaDynasty
10-30-2006, 03:14 PM
because in america it doesnt matter what runs through your blood, its all about how much melanin you have in your skin. if you're a wesley snipes looking motherfucker, your life is gonna be a lot more difficult

hes on the run for tax fraud

supremecharma
10-31-2006, 05:56 AM
still the same dickheads arguing here. glad i aborted this mothafuka. PRAISE GOD. im Christian and proud.

Sean
10-31-2006, 05:10 PM
Most 1/2 cast or "mixed race" people look a lot more black than white and are usually thought of as black people, at least where I live anyway.

Anyway, in answer to the original question, Christians hate drug dealing because it is illegal and it harms people. It doesn't have to say "Thou shal not deal drugs" in the bible for it to be a bad thing to Christians. They are trying to relate to the people and drug dealing is a very big issue.

My First Timbs
10-31-2006, 06:23 PM
i just wanted to interject that during the time of the birth of Christianity, many religious ceremonis incorporated opiates and other "what-we-would-now-classify as-narcotic" substances.

snapple
11-01-2006, 12:43 AM
i just wanted to interject that during the time of the birth of Christianity, many religious ceremonis incorporated opiates and other "what-we-would-now-classify as-narcotic" substances.

a very good contribution. peace to my first timbz

supremecharma
11-01-2006, 01:16 AM
drug dealing is wrong. we all know its wrong. nuff sed.

snapple
11-01-2006, 01:19 AM
we're not discussing if it's right or wrong are we? we are trying to see where in the bible it says it is wrong. not nuff said. abortion is wrong, nuff said. just like that right ock? way to build.....

supremecharma
11-01-2006, 01:32 AM
at the time the scriptures were written, i cant see that there was much dealin goin on. it wasnt even an issue then. they entrust the future generations (i.e. us) to make the decision whether it is right or wrong. my 2 cents.

Os3y3ris
11-01-2006, 01:46 AM
Selling poison is wrong.

supremecharma
11-01-2006, 01:48 AM
yes but snapple isnt discussing that so there. lol

Visionz
11-01-2006, 05:22 AM
Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yeidling seed; to you it shall be for meat

Luke 20:24-25 Show me a penny. Whose image and superscription hath it?" They answered and said, Caesar's. And he said unto them "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's and unto God the things which be God's.

I could interupt the meaning of these verses here but perhaps they're better off being discussed w/out my own input.

supremecharma
11-01-2006, 07:40 AM
ok yeah i got no problem with pick ya own and smokin. i wouldnt be wu tang if i didnt. but dealin is a whole different ball park. in fact its a whole different sport.

snapple
11-01-2006, 09:34 AM
Selling poison is wrong.

we're not discussing the morality of the issue, i wanna know where it says in the bible, i don't care what your moral standpoint on the issue is.

UNCLE RUCKUS
11-01-2006, 10:11 AM
ok yeah i got no problem with pick ya own and smokin. i wouldnt be wu tang if i didnt. but dealin is a whole different ball park. in fact its a whole different sport.

When did anyone sell or deal you any drug? They didnt, you were offered drugs. No one buys drugs when theyre not looking for them already; its not a vacuum cleaner were talking about; drugs sell themselves. Ive offered weed what you want me to believe Im going to hell; that dosent make sense. Look I was raised catholic so I know the bullshit in and out. Religion to me is more division, for us. In my experience catholics biggest weapon is the guilt, they want you to feel guilty for doing things everybody does. Fuck feeling guilty all the time for experimenting with substances or sex that is normal; not wrong.
Peace

snapple
11-01-2006, 10:20 AM
Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yeidling seed; to you it shall be for meat

Luke 20:24-25 Show me a penny. Whose image and superscription hath it?" They answered and said, Caesar's. And he said unto them "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's and unto God the things which be God's.

I could interupt the meaning of these verses here but perhaps they're better off being discussed w/out my own input.

word up, thank you.....

Koolish
11-01-2006, 11:03 AM
this is paul's world, so depending on your view of the Bible may not be good enough buuut:
1 Corinthians 6:10 : Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

the issue is drunkards, you could say that when taking a drug you also get "drunk", we simply have different names for the state you are in. selling something that does this to people would therefore be wrong to some.

V4D3R
11-01-2006, 06:15 PM

I might at one point tried to show you the light -

but you claimed I was trying to diss you.

I might of given you the key to your salvation-

but you took Enochs keys and through all of them in the trash.

I tried to show you how Judas has the brightest star in our sight from Earth - Orion. -

but you took that knowledge and tried to say

"nah- Judas is evil man he murdered Jesus"

Now I'm here to smash your fuckery - because you - my brother - are fuckin deaf, dumb and blind. Thats a personal attack now mofoka.
You want to sit here and front like mixed peeps dont go through what richer melanin blooded brothers go through. Sit your sorry ass down and let me educate you on what you clearly don't see in Scripture concerning drugs.

The Ten Commandments - selling drugs leads to breaking all 10.

But why am I even bothering- your a fool and your not worthy anymore.

Heavens glory is within all of us my brothers - strive to be christ-like and we'll make Heaven manifest on Earth. God's word.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
11-01-2006, 06:26 PM

I was waiting for someone to say that, there is no outright sin involved but you are helping contribute to the downfall of the entire community and the wellbeing of your fellow man. And that is a sin.

Visionz
11-01-2006, 06:37 PM
The Ten Commandments - selling drugs leads to breaking all 10. I don't see the connection. Let's say a person sells weed. Now because you sell weed, you're going to lie about your neighbor, cheat on your wife, and then go murder someone and afterwards go pray to a false idol? Honestly, I don't see a logical connection here.

I'm not down with anything that don't grow out the ground and fucking around w/ coke, x, etc can lead to some negative situations but in the case of marijuana its the laws that're fucked. Look at the verse from Genesis I quoted, it states EVERY Herb bearing seed. Laws that make illegal what occurs naturally is outta wack and personally I don't think God's got a problem w/ it. It's about moderation when it comes to self-control and I'll forever put God before man's laws and you have to because, at times, following man's laws would put you directly at odds with God's law.

Visionz
11-01-2006, 06:46 PM
The law at one time said "Help a black person and we'll kill you both". Should we all assume that the Bible's knowledge advised us to follow those laws as well? Of course not. That's the same reason Gandi and King practiced civil disobedience. Some laws should be broken. While not nearly as extreme a case as the example given, I still believe weed falls under this category.

Visionz
11-01-2006, 07:04 PM
new testament vs old testament in that example, not really a contradiction so much as an evolution in thought but thats getting off the subject. I hear you eD. peace

V4D3R
11-01-2006, 07:53 PM
The basics of my Ten Commandment example is basically - yes people have killed for weed, yes people do lie for weed, and yes, yes yes, drugs of any kind that affect a community in a negative way will be preached about in church.

Visionz
11-01-2006, 08:25 PM
The basics of my Ten Commandment example is basically - yes people have killed for weed, yes people do lie for weed, and yes, yes yes, drugs of any kind that affect a community in a negative way will be preached about in church.
The list of things on this earth that people haven't killed for is a very short one. Some things that wouldn't make the list: religon, love, money, property, personal interest etc Demonizing the drugs of the world as if they're the source of the problem itself is a failed tatic. Maybe we should, as a society, start to fix the issues that turn people to drugs in the first place. Mentally drugs are an escape but what exactly is it the people are trying to escape from? Keep on trying to your tree by picking off its leaves. The problem might dissappear for a little while but it's going to be back. The world as a whole has done very little to get at the ROOTS of our problems. It's so obvious an answer but people will come up with thousands of reasons why the roots can't be poisoned. But in the end the reasons are all just excuses. There is ONE reason the world is fucked to the point it is. The question is, can you name it?

11-01-2006, 08:39 PM
Ericunseen this is about the dealers and not the people who are using the drugs, remember that because i think you're focusing on the users & not the dealers.

If you can show me an example of a community that isn't poor or in shambles and has drug dealers in it that deal to the community, than I will agree with your argument. But usually the community is poor with high crime rates, murder rates, etc. Don't u believe that the dealers who are giving this poison back to them are responsible?

Frontal Lobotomy
11-01-2006, 08:43 PM
What about the people who have the power, and let shiploads of the shit through? Coincidently they're the same people that keep poor communities poor. But they're ok, they go to church every sunday

Visionz
11-01-2006, 08:56 PM
F.L. is thinking about the roots. CIA is the US's biggest drug dealer. The street-corner hustlers is doin the devils work, especially when we're talking cocaine, herione, meth, all that crazy shit that gets people really buggin out. But at the same time I understand society has a way motivatin' people onto that corner. A lot of time it's factors that are bigger than the religous and political community seems willing to address. There's always exceptions but my comments are addressing the majority here and most likely globally.

11-01-2006, 09:01 PM
No one wasn't thinking about the roots; the topic was addressing the hustlers though, their role, and if they are guilty of sinning.

That's the topic, not anything else. You've yet to address that other than there is no "logical" connection, when there is.

This isn't an attack, i'm just saying i would like you to elaborate on the subject and not anything else.

Frontal Lobotomy
11-01-2006, 09:08 PM
Hustlers can't hustle if they have no wares to peddle. If you want to kill a weed you have to get it at the root. Said communities fit with the big picture as its a global problem.
I'm sure Karl Marx had something to say about this..

supremecharma
11-02-2006, 01:31 AM
When did anyone sell or deal you any drug? They didnt, you were offered drugs. No one buys drugs when theyre not looking for them already; its not a vacuum cleaner were talking about; drugs sell themselves. Ive offered weed what you want me to believe Im going to hell; that dosent make sense. Look I was raised catholic so I know the bullshit in and out. Religion to me is more division, for us. In my experience catholics biggest weapon is the guilt, they want you to feel guilty for doing things everybody does. Fuck feeling guilty all the time for experimenting with substances or sex that is normal; not wrong.
Peace

i couldnt agree with you more.

i take it you mean roman catholic?

in Christianity we are taught to love everyone our neighbour as ourselves.

this aint directed at you but i dont know where some of these people talking here have been to see the evil in the religion i follow but where i live we are taught straight up peace. there aint an ounce of evil in it.

Visionz
11-02-2006, 01:53 AM
No one wasn't thinking about the roots but no one thinking about the roots is exactly the same reason why people will most likely still be having this conversation a hundred years from now ; the topic was addressing the hustlers though, their role, and if they are guilty of sinning.they're not helping the situation and we're all guilty of sin (according to Biblical context of what constitutes sin) but the situation that perpetuates itself happens with or without this man or the other. If you want drug dealers to dissappear you'd have to eliminate the source of the problem. Otherwise, it's like trying to kill an ant colony but letting the queen live.

That's the topic, not anything elseso you insist on only picking leaves to kill the tree? Afterall this conversation started out focused on a problem but I would like to explore its solution. I wish there wasn't any crack in the streets. Hard drugs do wreck families and lives. I've seen it happen first-hand more than once so I'm not trying to condone the shit, cuz I don't. At the same time, I'm not going to condemn someone as a person cuz of what life has pushed them to do. You can hate an action but still love the person. I hate the actions of the CIA much more than I do the local street hustler. . You've yet to address that other than there is no "logical" connection, when there is.I thought the comment about selling weed causing you to break all ten commandments was hyperbole so I got a little sarcastic. I know there's a connection between drug use, drug-sales and crime. I also believe there's people who could less about what's happening in our inner-cities and other who planned it that way. Lets not forget quite a few high-ranking nazis changed colors after WW II. Wonder where they went?

This isn't an attack,I wont take it as one, lol I'm not about to get heated over the internet haha i'm just saying i would like you to elaborate on the subject and not anything else.to me, elaborating would be examining the problem in detail. All I'm asking is that if we're going to have this discussion then we might as well look at the big picture because that's ultimately the reason that it's there in the first place.

I don't say any of this as an attack but only from a desire to fully explore the problem.

Ultimately (and I believe this is the source of ALL problems and the answer to my question) people love power more than they love their fellow human. Until, as a whole, that mindframe shifts in the opposite direction, shit will continue to be fucked up. The local hustler is just an example.

supremecharma
11-02-2006, 01:58 AM
word

Visionz
11-02-2006, 01:59 AM
this aint directed at you but i dont know where some of these people talking here have been to see the evil in the religion i follow but where i live we are taught straight up peace. there aint an ounce of evil in it. I don't think I ever said Christianity was evil, only that people have killed over it. This is probably happening somewhere in the world as I type this. It's not the religon itself, just some of the followers. The words of the Bible are good and wise. I place no blame whatsoever in the word itself.

supremecharma
11-02-2006, 02:01 AM
i wish more people would look at it like you man. its always the minority that ruin it for the majority.

Visionz
11-02-2006, 02:14 AM
its all about the perspective. I think people often judge by people actions vs. the word itself. I find the same thing to be true about Islam. People see the extreme fundamentalist blowing themselves up and think that's what its all about. In reality, I think the Bible and the Quaran come from the same source. But, atleast here in America, Islam seems to be frowned upon. It's as if you admit to reading the Quaran you're automatically viewed as someone that just might kill them yet there'd be no basis for that kind of action w/in the Quaran itself.

supremecharma
11-02-2006, 04:24 AM
again, word

snapple
11-02-2006, 09:43 PM
I might at one point tried to show you the light -

but you claimed I was trying to diss you.

I might of given you the key to your salvation-

but you took Enochs keys and through all of them in the trash.

I tried to show you how Judas has the brightest star in our sight from Earth - Orion. -

but you took that knowledge and tried to say

"nah- Judas is evil man he murdered Jesus"

Now I'm here to smash your fuckery - because you - my brother - are fuckin deaf, dumb and blind. Thats a personal attack now mofoka.
You want to sit here and front like mixed peeps dont go through what richer melanin blooded brothers go through. Sit your sorry ass down and let me educate you on what you clearly don't see in Scripture concerning drugs.

But why am I even bothering- your a fool and your not worthy anymore.

Heavens glory is within all of us my brothers - strive to be christ-like and we'll make Heaven manifest on Earth. God's word.

good. cause youre odviously too emotional, selling drugs leads to breaking all ten? ok ock whatever you say. im trying to build man, this is why i made the thread, but if you are gonna quit on me just cause i said something that made you heated then go ahead, leave me in the dust..and you want to keep it real? i am mixed, and i have not been persecuted like my boys growing up have, we grew up together man, my dark brothers would get it bad man, it's a stereotype yes, im speaking on ignorance, but my ignorane is from what i know. i dont know why im even typing this cause you already gave up on me but i'm trying to see the light man, thats why i'm posting. I've completely changed my life within the past few months, in a better enviorment and doing positive things. i'm striding for change. and when i'm going to churches and being preached all this shit, it really really really bothers me. i have not broken all of the ten commandments...look man i apoligize for getting you upset, excuse my ignorance, just enlighten me. I asked where does it say it's wrong in the bible, and you still haven't filled me in, you just said that all hustlers break the ten commanments, which aint true at all ive never bodied anybody in my life and never will.

V4D3R
11-03-2006, 01:42 AM
Well snapple - I'm mixed too. Thing is growing up mixed in Ottawa in the 70's early eighties- I was fighting with white kids - 12 sometimes surrounding me calling me nigger - or I would have to fight to fit in with my Jamaican brethren just the same callling me yellow man or pale-bwoy. Just find it strange that people still want to play the victim though in todays day and age? I'm through with that and i'm sick of hearing - reading about brothers got it the worse or no Coolie man got it the worst...and all that rey rey.

I'm just saying yo - you can't come and be closed minded about things like for example that Gospel of judas they just deciphered this year. I mean the truth it seems to be- as unplausible as it may seem to you that havent educated yourself by taking the time to read something like the Bbible - is the fact that they did not include everybook that was written during the time period concerning the events that happened.

Evidence is that during that period the Roman empire now established in Jerusalem - was in a battle with Christianity and Paganism(the bad kind). Romans in power like the Emperor Constatine and the priest Oranus had the last say in the what would be included in the New Testament decided that alot of the Gnostic texts were hersay and did not include them. The main thing is how much the truth got twisted to serve the clergy back then- Simon/Peter at first didnt like that Jesus trusted Mary of Magdelene more with leaving her as the one to continue his traditio; he was techinicaly the first pope. He hated women or was the typical shovenist- read The First Gospel of Peter and Second Gospel of Peter. He was dead set on how women should be meek and obedient, like a pimp really.

The gnostic texts found in Nag Hammadi Egypt show a very different story then whats included in the New Testament concerning what Jesus/Joshua/Yashua/Isa - whatever you want to call him- what he had to say pertaining to the Kingdom of heaven and God.

The spark of God is within us all seems to be the more logical truth. Jesus simply was one of the first really documented mortal men to accomplish raising his Chakras and finding a way for us to understand it in human laymens terms- simplified the process of belief in God through him. In prayer - if you believe in god through him - you basically do the same as raising your Chakras - but not as in as much control as you would through Kundalani/meditation/fasting.

Anyhow- Jesus preached that we need to love each other like we love thyself, and to love God like no other. Why? Why would you want to see somebodies brother/father/mother/sister/son/daughter get hooked on a substance that you klnow they cant control themselves. Your driving God's flock away from the pastures when you do that. By doing so- you kill dreams/inspirations/lives/ambitions/families.

People on any drug that makes them lose control of thought- they are the most lost of the sheep. Jesus stressed that the Supreme Almighty God would make those that take some of His flock away burn for that sin the most.

Selling drugs to and addict is taking away ones awareness of self to do the things to become closer to God.

A mortal sin, for personal gain - taking away anothers chance to reach God through self. You cause suffering of imeasurable consequences yo- I seen a father sell his kids Xmas presents for a bump. The lost sheep. It's even weed that drives some of us to slackness and lack of ambition. I'm sure ya'll had a blast of haze and decide not tofold you laundry after all, or made some excuse like I have in the past because I was too high and enjoying the shit.

"let me just finish watching this show- or playing this game" The weed high is good.
The weed high is good aint it?

It is good for when you gonna be chillin and relaxin though - going to bed(insomnia)- or need it for medical reasons.

What about alcohol? It causes the most murders of all of them. It causes the most destruction to the most organs in the human body, no drug comes close to the long terms effects of alcohol on the human body.

In moderation though - red wine is one of the healthiest drinks for the heart/blood/brain.

Opium - it makes opiates. Codeine, Morphine, pain killers for the injured and those in extreme pain. When abused, one of the most digusting things to watch a human being do to himself.

Heroin junkies with Aids- killing their spouses when the have sex.

Lying to get money, disobeying a parent that wants them to get off the Dragon.

Stealing to get the next hit. Stealing from grand-ma, Lil kids piggy bank.

Crack cocaine and meth - they in the same category as Heroine.

Dustheads, some killing without even being conscious of what they did.

The Ten Commandments:

1-You shall have no other gods before Me. (Money - Power - Respect)
2-You shall not make for yourself any graven image (idol)...(once again money)
3-Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain...(how many dealers say they gonna take a fiend to heavenly pastures?)
4-Remember the Sabbath day, and keep it holy...(sucking dick in an alley for crack is not keeping the Sabbath)
5-Honor your father and your mother...(Did Marvin Gaye honor his parents? - they had to kill him like Gator in Jungle Fever)
6-You shall not murder.(ha)
7-You shall not commit adultery.(How much temptation you get being a baller? How many married fiends did the deed to get high?)
8-You shall not steal.(Ha)
9-You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.(Ex;"No I dont know who the fuck shot that crackhead - nobody heard a thing")
10-You shall not covet your neighbor's house...wife(what fiend aint thinking of what his neighbor got to jack for a hit - what dealer aint seeing hi neighbors wife watching his drive away in his pimped out late model whip?)

And the you got Jesus who made all 10 commandements into 2.

1-Love god with all thy heart (Are you loving God when you cause any of the above mentioned situations?)

2- Love thy neighbor as thee love thyself (pretty self-explanatory IMO)

Thats what I'm saying yo. Thats love.

supremecharma
11-03-2006, 01:57 AM
post of the day. props

Visionz
11-03-2006, 02:08 AM
when i'm going to churches and being preached all this shit, it really really really bothers me. i have not broken all of the ten commandments...look man i apoligize for getting you upset, excuse my ignorance, just enlighten me. I asked where does it say it's wrong in the bible,First mayne, if you're trying to go the religous path, I'd suggest starting with just the written word first. You gotta find out where you stand on your own before you go lookin for a congregation, yaknow.

But , to answer your question, a lot of things are up to interpretation. It should also be noted that there is a collective body that won't agree with this, their mindset is the word is the word and that's it. I don't suscribe to this train of thought. I also won't vote for republicans. I sometimes find there to be a connection, but thats an entirely different subject. Anyways, some would interept the verse I posted earlier regarding Jesus speaking of Ceasar's image on the penny to mean that people should obey the law of the land (leaving to Ceasar what is Ceasar's) I would also interept the verse to put God first(really in any and all situations) but this is what I take from it when it says to leave to God what is God's.

I posted these verses because there seems to be a contridiction between man's law and the word in this modern day. God put here all seed-bearing herbs, hence marijuana. If we are to leave to God what is God's then we are out of place as a society to outlaw what occurs naturally. Regulated and controlled, ok, treat it the same as alcohol. Flat-out prohibition is the wrong approach and I think if you read between the lines the Bible will tell you that. All other man-made drugs go against the words of the bible cuz they weren't put here by God and thus fall under man's juristiction.

Sicka than aidZ
11-03-2006, 02:20 AM
chronic is the only controlled substance i think god wantz us to use. There might be otherz but chronic does the trick so i dont care bout anything else.

Imperial1
11-04-2006, 09:05 PM

The same reason G Craig Lewis thinks hip hop is evil, devilish, and devil worship music. ( www.exministries.com )

sidenote: NO, I fa damn sure ain't one of his supporters. Especially since he attacks good artists such as Jill Scott for referencing the Holy Quran.

Imperial1