PDA

View Full Version : Corruption - Peep It..

Ten Fold
10-30-2006, 02:59 PM
Click here to listen to "Corruption" - Beat By Super Ego... (http://www.soundclick.com/pro/view/01/default.cfm?bandid=223413&songid=4609599&content=song)

enjoy and leave links..

-pZ

GameOfDeath
10-30-2006, 03:37 PM
Listening. The words on the intro are hard to hear. When it kicks in its hard. You're on beat perfect great lyrics and beat fits them as well. Consistent feel. From "Pledge Allegiance" on it was flames then, Hook, dope. You've got some deep lyrics man its fresh kept my attention the whole time, true stuff. The lines leading to Prepare for revolution were thought provoking.

If you still wanted to drop a verse on one of my beats let me know I'll send it.

Ten Fold
10-30-2006, 03:39 PM
Listening. The words on the intro are hard to hear. When it kicks in its hard. You're on beat perfect great lyrics and beat fits them as well. Consistent feel. From "Pledge Allegiance" on it was flames then, Hook, dope. You've got some deep lyrics man its fresh kept my attention the whole time, true stuff. The lines leading to Prepare for revolution was hot.

If you still wanted to drop a verse on one of my beats let me know I'll send it.

i'll hit you up homie..thanks for the reply..

-pZ

100pr00f
10-30-2006, 09:47 PM
not bad man

beat is dope
flow is good

lyrics are good

def keep dropping tracks man