PDA

View Full Version : Burnin' Scrolls - Ten Fold OPEN COLLABO - ALL EMCEES PEEP..!!..

Ten Fold
10-31-2006, 04:39 AM
this is an open collabo for all emcees..i dropped the first verse..all you gotta do is drop the second..i have no idea how many bars my verse is..but its pretty much the first half of the beat..which means you gotta hold down the second half..that shouldnt be a problem for yall..theres no subject to this joint..i'm just flippin some sick phrases..all you gotta do is drop as sick as me..or sicker..when your joint is finished..email it to me here: tenfolduniverse@aol.com -- the version i like the best will be posted here and on my website..to all others..thanks in advance..i'm sure put some dope effort into your joint..

by the way..theres no chorus..you just come in immediately after me without missing a beat..you just jump right on when i jump off..

the reason why you should do this: why the fuck not?..if you're a real emcee..then whats the point of givin up a chance to be on a sick ass track?..

Click here to download the Burnin' Scrolls - Ten Fold Open Collabo - Beat by Super Ego.. (http://www.soundclick.com/pro/view/01/default.cfm?bandid=223413&songid=4611968&content=song)

enjoy and good luck..

-pZ

Ten Fold
10-31-2006, 08:44 PM
elevation..

westvillain
10-31-2006, 08:46 PM
yo this is dope im gonna try to get something together in 1-2 days. peace

Ten Fold
11-03-2006, 08:26 PM
elevation..