PDA

View Full Version : Christianity

supremecharma
10-31-2006, 06:39 AM
anyone heard of Nicky Gumbal and the Alpha Course?

an awesome introduction to the Christian faith incase anyone wants to know more about it (because it seems theres alot of uneducated people on here who are hating.)

one.

snapple
10-31-2006, 10:19 AM
man shut the fuck up i asked one question, and at every christian service ive been too they discuss the evil drugs and drug dealers, so i asked a question to see if the churchs ive been to are on some bullshit, just answer the question cause i'm not interested in picking up your books

TAURO
10-31-2006, 10:37 AM
I took part in an alpha course in order to understand a bit more about what born agains were about because of a couple of my friends, I went through the entire course and while I had a good time and everyone was friendly I decided it wasn't for me but it did help me understand them more and rethink my previous prejudices.

Ultimate Fist
10-31-2006, 10:10 PM
If you want to understand why I hate on Christianity, study Judaism. The claim Jesus is God has so many holes in it I can't believe anyone believes it.

supremecharma
11-01-2006, 12:06 AM
who claims jesus is God?

Sicka than aidZ
11-01-2006, 12:08 AM
anyone heard of Nicky Gumbal and the Alpha Course?

an awesome introduction to the Christian faith incase anyone wants to know more about it (because it seems theres alot of uneducated people on here who are hating.)

one.
naw homie i respect u but i aint wastin my time wit dat faith and the only reason im sayin this is cuz i dont think anyone else should bother wit it either

supremecharma
11-01-2006, 12:12 AM
man shut the fuck up i asked one question, and at every christian service ive been too they discuss the evil drugs and drug dealers, so i asked a question to see if the churchs ive been to are on some bullshit, just answer the question cause i'm not interested in picking up your books

no. youre not. and thats a bitch move. cos your sittin here hatin and you aint even picked up the books??!! and while you hide behind your computer i really cant explain enough IN DETAIL what i think and what Christianity TODAY is all about. you really need to stop living in the past. sit us down with a beer and we can talk. and please try not to curse at me again man. if you didnt like my post - dont comment. or even better - send me a pm.

supremecharma
11-01-2006, 12:14 AM
naw homie i respect u but i aint wastin my time wit dat faith and the only reason im sayin this is cuz i dont think anyone else should bother wit it either

its a shame you think that because there are MILLIONS of us all over the world representing. most of Africa are Christians too just for the record. i should know as my church go over there to give major help to my homies.

snapple
11-01-2006, 12:17 AM
no. youre not. and thats a bitch move. cos your sittin here hatin and you aint even picked up the books??!! and while you hide behind your computer i really cant explain enough IN DETAIL what i think and what Christianity TODAY is all about. you really need to stop living in the past. sit us down with a beer and we can talk. and please try not to curse at me again man. if you didnt like my post - dont comment. or even better - send me a pm.

WHERE IN THE BOOK DOES IT SAY SON!? i apologize for cursing. tell me where in the book.

supremecharma
11-01-2006, 12:20 AM
WHERE IN THE BOOK DOES IT SAY SON!? i apologize for cursing. tell me where in the book.

if you are refering to my earlier post, then EVERYWHERE. jesus is the son of God. The Son of Man. The Lamb of God.

snapple
11-01-2006, 12:28 AM
if you are refering to my earlier post, then EVERYWHERE. jesus is the son of God. The Son of Man. The Lamb of God.

then everyone is going to burn in hell. what a weak response, youre supposed to be repping christians if you feel im coming at them. knowledge is the langugage speak it.

supremecharma
11-01-2006, 12:34 AM
i am speaking it. what else do you want from me snapple, blood. if you want actual places in the bible where it says it - then your gonna have to wait - cos i am at work, and i dont have a bible here.

snapple
11-01-2006, 01:05 AM
finnaly youre speaking my language, when you get out of work or whenever you can post up exactly where it says so i can look it up myself

supremecharma
11-01-2006, 01:08 AM
with pleasure. but i shouldnt have to go to all this trouble when you can sit down have a read of an amazing book. AND FIND IT FOR YOURSELF. but if you really need a hand holder - i'll be the one.

7EL7
11-01-2006, 01:09 AM
its a shame you think that because there are MILLIONS of us all over the world representing. most of Africa are Christians too just for the record. i should know as my church go over there to give major help to my homies.

:=)

with pleasure. but i shouldnt have to go to all this trouble when you can sit down have a read of an amazing book. AND FIND IT FOR YOURSELF. but if you really need a hand holder - i'll be the one.

supremecharma
11-01-2006, 01:17 AM
yes 7el, believe or not.

snapple
11-01-2006, 08:32 AM
because ive gone threw the book before, its just been a while, so yea hold my hand(no homo)

i get the feeling youre running ya jibs and not gonna post shit.

Black Man
11-01-2006, 09:49 AM

Black Man
11-01-2006, 09:50 AM

The majority of Africa does not follow the religion of christianity.

To all the so-called Africans out there, it was christianity that helped destroy your continent and people. Leave the devils religion alone.

Black Man
11-01-2006, 09:51 AM
who claims jesus is God?

the majority of the christian world/religion.

Black Man
11-01-2006, 09:56 AM
i really cant explain enough IN DETAIL what i think and what Christianity TODAY is all about.

This means you don't have an understanding of what you know. And when you talk about christianity today, it seems like that is said because it's known how foul it was just yesterday. And if the foundation is messed up, everything that comes ater is going to be messed up.

you really need to stop living in the past.

everything in the bible is in the past, so how is it that people should stop living in the past. jesus been dead for over 2000 years. he was supposed to come back in the year 2000...it's been six years and people are still waiting. damn, black people (jesus was a blackman) just can't be on time.

Black Man
11-01-2006, 09:59 AM

IS JESUS THE ONLY ONE WHO IS MENTIONED BY THESE NAMES(SON OF MAN, SON OF GOD, LAMB OF GOD)?

Dirk Daring
11-01-2006, 02:03 PM
No

supremecharma
11-02-2006, 12:34 AM
The majority of Africa does not follow the religion of christianity.

To all the so-called Africans out there, it was christianity that helped destroy your continent and people. Leave the devils religion alone.

im afraid they do dude.

supremecharma
11-02-2006, 12:36 AM
This means you don't have an understanding of what you know. And when you talk about christianity today, it seems like that is said because it's known how foul it was just yesterday. And if the foundation is messed up, everything that comes ater is going to be messed up.

everything in the bible is in the past, so how is it that people should stop living in the past. jesus been dead for over 2000 years. he was supposed to come back in the year 2000...it's been six years and people are still waiting. damn, black people (jesus was a blackman) just can't be on time.

it means i prefer to talk rather than type. i could have worded that better. my fault for your poor understanding.

supremecharma
11-02-2006, 12:41 AM
IS JESUS THE ONLY ONE WHO IS MENTIONED BY THESE NAMES(SON OF MAN, SON OF GOD, LAMB OF GOD)?

no he isnt.

but if we use our common sense we know wtf it means when he is refered to by this name.

supremecharma
11-02-2006, 12:43 AM
because ive gone threw the book before, its just been a while, so yea hold my hand(no homo)

i get the feeling youre running ya jibs and not gonna post shit.

:stroke: like i said before..... u obviosly got a shitload of time on your hands so you sit down and read a beautiful book and find it out for yourself (unless you got a problem with reading?). my life is way to busy just to sit down and please your sorry ass my man.

Ultimate Fist
11-02-2006, 08:25 PM
I doubt their really Christians in Africa. They pretend to be to get food and relief.

hidden ninja
11-02-2006, 08:37 PM
I doubt their really Christians in Africa. They pretend to be to get food and relief.most of the Christians in America are pretending too. and they don't even get fed for it.

snapple
11-02-2006, 08:46 PM
:stroke: like i said before..... u obviosly got a shitload of time on your hands so you sit down and read a beautiful book and find it out for yourself (unless you got a problem with reading?). my life is way to busy just to sit down and please your sorry ass my man.

i'm back at school, a fulltime student, and have a family to look after. time is not on my side, i only have 2 days a week off. i've read the bible before, and i agree it is an amazing book....you know what...this is exactly why i tell shorty i dont wanna go to her church. motherfuckers it's their way or nothing...they think theyre so damn enlightened. i got a problem with reading? i spent 2 years of my life reading everday why the fuck you judging me are you god? i try to read as often as i can these days but time has not been on my side. i'm living a real life now and don't have lots of leisure time anymore. you know what man if you aint gonna build or help me, you don't gotta try to take shots at me. forget you son

supremecharma
11-03-2006, 12:13 AM
calm down mane. the church in USA is obviously alot diff. to the church in UK. it aint like that over the water here dude. and yeah, im feelin ya about not havin time, i got all sorts of shit poppin at the moment but i will get those passages for you. jus gimme some time.

Imperial1
11-04-2006, 08:08 PM
who claims jesus is God?

You.

Imperial1

VillainousV
11-05-2006, 12:34 PM
Jesus never called himself a "christian", nor did he say that you would go to hell if you weren't a so-called "Christian". The ignorance of modern "christianity" is evident by the countless divided groups all claiming their views are right. Im not atheist, nor am i religious. I believe in truth, and dont even bother with those against that logic. word is bond.

Koolish
11-06-2006, 12:25 PM
Jesus never called himself a "christian", nor did he say that you would go to hell if you weren't a so-called "Christian". The ignorance of modern "christianity" is evident by the countless divided groups all claiming their views are right. Im not atheist, nor am i religious. I believe in truth, and dont even bother with those against that logic. word is bond.
obviously Jesus did not call himself Christian, but all Jews did not agree Jesus was the messiah.

IN FACT (according to a university lecture) the Christians at first were seen as a cult WHICH DOES NOT HAVE THE SAME MEANING THEN AS IT DOES NOW, which was nothing more than a small group with a similar religious belief, they were seen as a Jewish cult with this Jesus as their focus of attention and belief. they were later called Christians more accurately, and as the group increased in size the name stuck.

and no, the ignorance of modern Christianity is not in the diversification of their beliefs. you think everyone will look at Jesus' teachings and believe the same thing? DO YOU? i hope not. those who disagree seperate and stick together. thus we have many denominations.

VillainousV
11-06-2006, 01:59 PM
^^ thas true, but still. Christianity is so corrupt now, i honestly don't see how people stick with it as much as they do.

supremecharma
11-07-2006, 12:18 AM
its not christianity thats corrupt young man - its roman catholicism.

snapple
11-07-2006, 09:41 AM
haha roman catholicism....shit no comment hhahah

Black Man
11-07-2006, 09:52 AM
its not christianity thats corrupt young man - its roman catholicism.

What is "Christianity?"