PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman Trilogy

iNtell3kT
07-13-2005, 08:18 AM
does anyone know if there will be a Spiderman 4?

cuase i know thier filming Spiderman 3...or done..but wont come out for a while...

but i want to see Venom already...thier mortal enemys....and in Spiderman 2 Jameinsons Son that was suppose to marry Maryjane, is the Astronaut..according to the comic books that goes into outerspace..lands on the moon and finds the Alien goo that is a alien that adventually takes over his body and he becomes venom and hes jealous that Peter Parker (spiderman) took Maryjane from here and now he trys to rage Revenge on Spiderman.....but latley all of his enemys are dieing...Doc Oct died and in the comics he hasnt died yet.....but also i know in Spiderman 3 Peter's bestfriend Harry becomes the Hob Goblin that is orange and not green like his dad that also died the Green Goblin, in part 1,

i could of wrote this trilogy better....lol....we NEED at least these 2 villians in the mix somewhere down the line.... Juggernaut and Venom.....those are Spidermans 2 most mortal enemys......

im a comic freek, i love comics lol....but anyways...what do u guys want to see or know about the new Spiderman 3 and a questionable Spiderman 4 thats also in the talks ?

oh and 1 more thing...in the Dare Devil movie...the Kingpin was in there and he was black...lol...and in the comics the Kingpin is a fat white dude and his entire body is muscle.....no bones no fat..almost human but hes just complete muscle.....and why sint he in Spiderman? thats where the King Pin was first introduce was in the Spiderman comics and Doc Oct was King Pin's main guy to do dirty work

100pr00f
07-13-2005, 08:21 AM
yea i think thier is going to be 4...............couse the main guy that plays spidy signed a 4 movie deal wit the fim makers...i heard the on enertainment tonight

100pr00f
07-13-2005, 08:24 AM
i think that king pin and jugernaut arnt going to be in them movies couse they were allready in other movies......jugs in the new xmen ...i dont think they will fuse the villions..in other movies

iNtell3kT
07-13-2005, 09:29 AM
dammit they should use them in their original state

WARPATH
07-13-2005, 10:42 AM
I think that Ving Rhames was awesome to play the king pin. He looked just like the king pin in the comics except he's black and not as round, but I think he played the part beutifully.
As for Venom, in the Orginal comics spider man got the suit from outerspace and when he got back to earth he got rid of it, and one of peter parker's journalist enemy's, eddie brock found it. The green goblin is Harry Osborne in the original comics. He took over after his dad died. You must be reading the new Ultimate Marvel books they made for marvel babies.No offense just thought I'd set the record straight.

Nexodus the Nth Entity
07-13-2005, 12:53 PM
^^ I think you meant Michael Clarke Duncan as the Kingpin in the movie Daredevil

Didn't John Jameson become Man-Wolf after snatching some moon artifact, could be used as a side story...don't think Man-wolf was considered a villian, hell i don't know

I'm pretty sure there will be a spidey 4, heard somewhere Raimi was shooting both back-to-back, but i think that was a rumour....meh

as for villians in spidey 3, i don't think we'll see venom yet, maybe in 4 or 5, but for the next film probably build up Harry, possibly go somewhere with Doc Conners/Lizard and what not....but I agree sooner or later there'll be 2 main villians on the big screen

100pr00f
07-13-2005, 12:56 PM
and when that happens i will be happy

KBilly
07-13-2005, 12:57 PM
Ving Rhames as king pin? That would be the SHIT!!!!!

iNtell3kT
07-13-2005, 02:25 PM
I think that Ving Rhames was awesome to play the king pin. He looked just like the king pin in the comics except he's black and not as round, but I think he played the part beutifully.
As for Venom, in the Orginal comics spider man got the suit from outerspace and when he got back to earth he got rid of it, and one of peter parker's journalist enemy's, eddie brock found it. The green goblin is Harry Osborne in the original comics. He took over after his dad died. You must be reading the new Ultimate Marvel books they made for marvel babies.No offense just thought I'd set the record straight. oh yeh! i havnt read a comic book ina good year or 2, but thanks for clearing that up, but i knew Jameson's son had a part to play in it....thanks for that....no but i did wahtch the TV show on Fox whenver it aired...

and i didnt know Doc Conners was Lizard?......

ThePharaohNosferatu
07-13-2005, 04:52 PM
The Villians in part 3 will be Sandman, Hob Goblin, and Maybe The Lizard and Chameleon. they might open up a bit for a Venom storyline for part 4 or 5. But he wont be in part 3

WARPATH
07-14-2005, 09:42 AM
^^ I think you meant Michael Clarke Duncan as the Kingpin in the movie Daredevil

Didn't John Jameson become Man-Wolf after snatching some moon artifact, could be used as a side story...don't think Man-wolf was considered a villian, hell i don't know

I'm pretty sure there will be a spidey 4, heard somewhere Raimi was shooting both back-to-back, but i think that was a rumour....meh

as for villians in spidey 3, i don't think we'll see venom yet, maybe in 4 or 5, but for the next film probably build up Harry, possibly go somewhere with Doc Conners/Lizard and what not....but I agree sooner or later there'll be 2 main villians on the big screen
You're right his name is Micheal Clark Duncan, I feel like such a dum shit trying to correct someone and get corrected myself. FUCKKKKKK some one pass me the heater I don't deserve to go on living anymore. Thanks for clearing that up.

Knok-A-Fella
07-14-2005, 10:10 AM
i thought juggernaut was a xman villian not spiderman

i would like to see carnage, rhino, chameleon, shocker or scorpion in one of the spidey movies

Bless, 1

BigKing.nl
07-14-2005, 10:29 AM
Who gives a fuck about the hobgoblin, that octopussy etc? Venom & Carnage kick ass.

http://www.newsarama.com/Marvel/VENCAR001cvr_col.jpg

iNtell3kT
07-14-2005, 10:46 AM
did u kow theres like 5 or 6 other charecters like venom and carnage.....2 or them are girls i think....

but yeh..im jsut waitng for Venom to pop up...shit WILL be sick as FUCK

iNtell3kT
07-14-2005, 10:48 AM
i thought juggernaut was a xman villian not spiderman

i would like to see carnage, rhino, chameleon, shocker or scorpion in one of the spidey movies

Bless, 1 Juggernaut is a spiderman original villain as i can rmember if i remember right.....but i have a 3 book comic series where Venom and Juggernaut battle it out through 3 comics....its fuckin sweet....