PDA

View Full Version : Attitudes Manifested

GuardianOne
07-13-2005, 09:23 AM
"As creation proceeds with its unstopping experimenting, it seems behind, for are still firm with their explanations, why its still young, more so over its populations are vigilent, they seem to want to explain all at once, and continue to try and study whats out there, yet here they have not completed at all, this human disorganization increasing turmoil, some claim it not part of their working, for them to change they must sought out all their problems and sustain".

Dae Ja Nae
07-13-2005, 06:42 PM
"As creation proceeds with its unstopping experimenting, it seems behind, for are still firm with their explanations, why its still young, more so over its populations are vigilent, they seem to want to explain all at once, and continue to try and study whats out there, yet here they have not completed at all, this human disorganization increasing turmoil, some claim it not part of their working, for them to change they must sought out all their problems and sustain".
Right On!!! Sometimes less is definitely more. Even though this piece was brief, it still harnesses the ability to dig deep into the heart of the matter.

On Point G-One, no doubt!!

Peace

444trumpets
07-14-2005, 02:05 AM
Mothership Has Landed
Peace 4.4.4 Trumpets

GuardianOne
07-15-2005, 12:55 AM
Peace Dae, 444Trumpets-your comments give me other thoughts.

Peace
PS:Sorry i had retreated to making some beats for some guys here, thats why i wasn't posting over these past two days.