PDA

View Full Version : The luckiest man...

maSta-s
11-01-2006, 06:13 PM
Hi, my Niggaz! I wanna know- who of all you is the luckiest Nigga in the world- How many LIVE CONCERTS of WU or its single membershave you seen? I can't imagine if somebody of you had at least... 2 seeings of that!!!
Peace, yo!

MsRzaRecTaH
11-01-2006, 06:17 PM
I seen to many concerts, but I am a female ...

maSta-s
11-01-2006, 06:23 PM
I seen to many concerts, but I am a female ...
Sorry, if I hurt you... You're so young... Did you see only wu-concerts or other else?

maSta-s
11-02-2006, 08:28 PM
Sorry, if I hurt you... You're so young... Did you see only wu-concerts or other else?
Aight, understood... "Russians go home"? }:|
Peace!

Lil' Ruger
11-02-2006, 08:36 PM
you would all be lucky if u were me i'm just great.:)

maSta-s
11-02-2006, 08:41 PM
you would all be lucky if u were me i'm just great.:)
R U Great? In yours 13?! I wonda How Great will you be in my 21... Method 2-nd? PZA? Pimpface killah? Masta pimpa?
So, how many "Live!"s did you see?

TurnThePage
11-02-2006, 09:07 PM
i'vev seen wu twice and met ghostface and gza.

BGS
11-03-2006, 12:19 PM
i've seen method man, inspectah deck and the gza

pneumatic
11-03-2006, 02:03 PM
Saw the clan once... minus ODB, but + Mathematics, Streetlife, and Cappadonna.

Former maSta-s
11-12-2006, 12:20 PM
And I... I saw.... I have 100 pictures of Wu!!!
Cool, yeah?!
Peace!

sakk
11-12-2006, 12:23 PM
I saw Wu minus Meth and ODB in 2002 in New Orleans. I saw Ghost and Rae at rock the bells in 2004. I saw Deck at a bar in my home city 2 years ago. All great shows. Loved every minute.

Former maSta-s
11-12-2006, 12:33 PM
I saw Wu minus Meth and ODB in 2002 in New Orleans. I saw Ghost and Rae at rock the bells in 2004. I saw Deck at a bar in my home city 2 years ago. All great shows. Loved every minute.

Can you send me your avtograph? ;-)

snapple
11-14-2006, 10:31 AM
seen the wu or certain wu members perform seven or eight times now

Rame
11-14-2006, 02:02 PM
Method Man twice
Ghostface + Theodore

sonny getz
11-14-2006, 02:08 PM
I was at Rock the Bells this year, so one Clan show. Gonna see Raekwon on the RTB tour too, and Ghost if he's gonna be there.

maSta-s
12-19-2006, 06:35 PM
OK Guys, i'm gonn unsubscribe from my own thread- I understood that it isn't fo' me!
Peace!!! Have a good seeings!

WuTangKillaBee
12-19-2006, 08:17 PM
Ive seen Raekwon The Chef.. and I was in front of the stage.

full_clip
12-25-2006, 03:26 AM
yo, i was took on stage at a Jurassic 5 Show in stuttgart, germany on 10/18/2006!!! it was just amazing, afterwards, a friend of mine (who was also took on stage) went backstage with them..it was the best thing i ever expirenced...i've never been to a wu (or of one member) show, but the next time one member will be around i'm gonna be there!!

check out my myspace account: http://myspace.com/tomban

i've uploaded some pictures a other friend of mine took, you can see me on stage next to chali 2na..just amazing

Shiz36
12-26-2006, 07:53 PM
I've seen Wu as a group (minus ODB) 3 times now. Saw Meth and Red twice. Saw Deck, Cappa and Ghost once. Saw Ghost and Trife solo. Saw GZA and DJ Muggs solo. Saw Meth and Streetlife solo. Rock the Bells just came a few weeks back.....I know there's one or two I'm missing, but it seems the WU hits the Boston/Providence area frequently. The small venue shows are the greatest. Was in the front with my Wu Wear cap on and GZA reached out and gave me daps at the Paradise Rock Club in Boston last spring. Still havent gotten backstage yet or kicked it with anyone. I'd kill to just sit on the tour bus with the whole clan and fish bowl the fuck outta that shit while they kick freestyles and spit verses acapella......i'd be able to drop dead at that very moment and die a happy man.

full_clip
12-28-2006, 04:37 AM
I've seen Wu as a group (minus ODB) 3 times now. Saw Meth and Red twice. Saw Deck, Cappa and Ghost once. Saw Ghost and Trife solo. Saw GZA and DJ Muggs solo. Saw Meth and Streetlife solo. Rock the Bells just came a few weeks back.....I know there's one or two I'm missing, but it seems the WU hits the Boston/Providence area frequently. The small venue shows are the greatest. Was in the front with my Wu Wear cap on and GZA reached out and gave me daps at the Paradise Rock Club in Boston last spring. Still havent gotten backstage yet or kicked it with anyone. I'd kill to just sit on the tour bus with the whole clan and fish bowl the fuck outta that shit while they kick freestyles and spit verses acapella......i'd be able to drop dead at that very moment and die a happy man.

the same for me man..if i really would smoke with the clan backstage..i think i could also die happ in that very moment :-P

thats me in front of dj nu-mark with chali 2na walking in front of me..it was so awesome, to the right theres my buddy joe, and in the left side of the picture, there are two little guys who were also took on stage!
http://www.directupload.net/images/061228/ak2ZSLF2.jpg

here you can see me sitting next to chali 2na
http://www.directupload.net/images/061228/2ZwTowgG.jpg

supremecharma
12-28-2006, 05:04 AM
ive smoked with remedy and jojo pellegrino........

supremecharma
12-28-2006, 05:09 AM
but if u wanna talk REAL lucky, u-god is the luckiest......

b·baby36
12-28-2006, 06:58 AM
Wu, 2 times
Rae, 3 times
Ghostface, 2 times

Waiting to see Method Man on his own..*;

tha god concept
12-28-2006, 08:24 AM
if you actually join a fuckin net forum for ya fav group...your an official dead serious fan IMO.....

Shiz36
12-28-2006, 08:48 PM
if you actually join a fuckin net forum for ya fav group...your an official dead serious fan IMO.....

yo concept, thats just the tip of it. it really breaks down to the fact that there ain't no other forum this deep and involved for ANY music group out there on the web. i don't give a fuck what music genre it is. wutangcorp as a whole is whats really real. exclusive downloads, ill discussions, first hand news, imo, you ain't a true fan at all unless you part of all this shit right here.

tha god concept
12-29-2006, 06:23 AM
i hear ya tho

MsRzaRecTaH
12-29-2006, 09:26 AM
yo concept, thats just the tip of it. it really breaks down to the fact that there ain't no other forum this deep and involved for ANY music group out there on the web. i don't give a fuck what music genre it is. wutangcorp as a whole is whats really real. exclusive downloads, ill discussions, first hand news, imo, you ain't a true fan at all unless you part of all this shit right here.

Agree!

Flow
01-06-2007, 01:30 PM
Wu (minus ODB and Meth) in Paris with Cappa and B9, Meth and Red in Paris too

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-06-2007, 04:51 PM
Seen all the Wu once
A Ghost show with everyone minus ODB/Mef +Killarmy Shyheim, Sunz, and thats the best show I´ve ever seen was at tramps in nyc in 98 and lasted the whole night.
Seen Red/meth
Raekwon on Paddys Day in Dublin
Another Ghost show with Rae, Gza Masta Killa+ Kool G Rap @BBKings 2001 right after Xmas and Bulletproof Rae and Ghost were very drunk great show, had to slip the doorman a bill to get in lol
Gza in Dublin passed him my demo haha
thats all I think plus I was thown out a Rza/Killers Beez show in Prague

My brother saw ODB in Seattle playing for cases of beer lol; when the beer was finished so was the concert, he said haha