PDA

View Full Version : i got jumped!!!

Lil' Ruger
11-01-2006, 05:20 PM
ha cheap shotted jumped by 2 niggas who were older then me.

hahahahaha fuckin pussies

whatever happened to one on one?

num2son
11-01-2006, 05:29 PM
Come on man u couldnt call one of us from the corp to helped out. I guessed u held your own.

Chief 'Broom
11-01-2006, 05:30 PM
just don't let the same thing happen twice sonny junior

Gawd
11-01-2006, 05:31 PM
if you fought back then you are better then J CEE.....lawls post pics

Lil' Ruger
11-01-2006, 05:32 PM
they're bitches he was scared to fight me one on one watta fag and he was acting like he tried to talk to me and cheap shotted me. but imma get them niggas. just a fat lip and a chipped tooth no blood yea i held my own.

Gawd
11-01-2006, 05:33 PM
chiped tooth? thats a death sentance for the chipper.....

Lil' Ruger
11-01-2006, 05:34 PM
me no have digital camera but yea i fought bck but his big brother and two other ppl were they're plus a fat white guy they all in a gang his big bro broke it up though after awhile. i guess his bro wasnt lieng when he said he wanted a fair fight o well my cousins is dangerous they'll all get it.

Gawd
11-01-2006, 05:35 PM
dont call no one...do it yourself....

Lil' Ruger
11-01-2006, 05:37 PM
D00D imma handle the two kids myself but im not gonna handle his bro 2 on 2 will be nice i just wanna give em a taste of they own medicine and cheap shot the nigga.

Gawd
11-01-2006, 05:38 PM
so cheap shot all of them by yourself with a large van or truck......its like bowling but sometime the pins move a bit....lawls its a great game if you do that cool....if you drive with the bowling shoes on while mowing them down.well thats just gangsta

Lil' Ruger
11-01-2006, 05:40 PM
lmfao um d00d 13 i shud jack a liscense i might just get em in school cuz the kids wil be seperated.

(thats why he didnt want to fight me in school even when no teachers were around)

Sexy Jasper
11-01-2006, 05:44 PM
Tomorrow some 13 year old boy is going to the Blockbuster and rent Karate Kid 1 and 2

Lil' Ruger
11-01-2006, 05:45 PM
lmfao just maybe ill prolly just do push ups and work out till i heal up a lil then get at em' thats the G way lolz.

Gawd
11-01-2006, 05:56 PM
13 yr olds fighhting begin with a 15 min shoving and bitch name calling match......

Lil' Ruger
11-01-2006, 05:58 PM
no we just got into it straight after he cheap shotted me but yes eD usually thats what happens but they were like 14.

Murdah Piff
11-01-2006, 06:01 PM
thats why i roll deep, to stomp kids like you cause its fun

Gawd
11-01-2006, 06:02 PM
tell em ghost said take their clothes off......
lawls.

Lil' Ruger
11-01-2006, 06:03 PM
thats why i roll deep, to stomp kids like you cause its fun

WOW lolz but nah hes gonna get it hard.......like my dick in tha morning (no homo)

Frontal Lobotomy
11-01-2006, 06:26 PM
Sounds like someone needs a montage..

ElusiveFugitive
11-01-2006, 07:05 PM
Tomorrow some 13 year old boy is going to the Blockbuster and rent Karate Kid 1 and 2

ROFLMAO

Prolifical ENG
11-01-2006, 07:49 PM

hahaha thats what this thread reminds me of.....easy Daniel my son.

num2son
11-01-2006, 07:54 PM
Every time i look at the title of this thread, I cant help but start laughing.

Lil' Ruger
11-01-2006, 07:59 PM
thanks lol its okay to laugh not like im in pain lol. just a fat lip.

num2son
11-01-2006, 08:09 PM
thanks lol its okay to laugh not like im in pain lol. just a fat lip.

Growing Pains....Glad u are ok.

tekunique
11-01-2006, 08:09 PM
ultimate rule when being jumped :

just pick one dude and FUCK that nigga up hardcore.. forget others, just pick one dude and pound on him like he stole your monthly buspass... cuz at the end, if 4 muhfuckas jumped one dude and one of the 4 is seriously hurt, shit is embarrassing.. takes the whole point out of jumpin someone ya heard ?

and the best way to defend yourself is to just put your back against the wall and fight.. cuz as long as ya standing, niggas gotta be cautious they dont be punchin the wall..

Lil' Ruger
11-01-2006, 08:11 PM
hahaha lol i snuffed the kid hard in the face and he stumbled back i guess cuz for awhile i was going one on one wit a d00d.

Frontal Lobotomy
11-01-2006, 08:12 PM
A good kick in the bollocks does the trick too, specially when you're outnumbered

Lil' Ruger
11-01-2006, 08:19 PM
^^^thats good wit one d00d but if u get overpowered they might do the same thing i shudda took care of the fat kid. the other one cant fight.

UNCLE RUCKUS
11-01-2006, 08:30 PM
:beer: ultimate rule when being jumped :

just pick one dude and FUCK that nigga up hardcore.. forget others, just pick one dude and pound on him like he stole your monthly buspass... cuz at the end, if 4 muhfuckas jumped one dude and one of the 4 is seriously hurt, shit is embarrassing.. takes the whole point out of jumpin someone ya heard ?

and the best way to defend yourself is to just put your back against the wall and fight.. cuz as long as ya standing, niggas gotta be cautious they dont be punchin the wall..

Exactly and always pick the biggest one out of the group to go after

Lil' Ruger
11-01-2006, 08:33 PM
^^^thats what i did to the fat one.........but i punched him and he stumbled back and the lil one got in my face soooo......

tekunique
11-01-2006, 08:40 PM
:beer:

Exactly and always pick the biggest one out of the group to go after
word up.. thats def. a plus.. good call.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-01-2006, 08:49 PM
hahahahahahahaha

you is a hard man dude getting beat up and all

Lil' Ruger
11-01-2006, 08:59 PM
^^^what do you mean?

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-01-2006, 09:02 PM
you want my advise? avoid violence if possible cause the hospital visits are a pain in the ass

tekunique
11-01-2006, 09:08 PM
nah gettin whooped during youth is necessary.. it just makes you stronger..

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-01-2006, 09:10 PM
lol

how does getting stomped in the head 10 times a good thing other than making you stupid and bitter

Lil' Ruger
11-01-2006, 09:25 PM
i didnt get stomped i have all my gear he just gave me a fat lip my nig just called and says he has a black eye lol cuz my friend lives down there awful late to be calling a guy though......maybe he's gay.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-01-2006, 09:29 PM
lol next time try head butting his fist

num2son
11-01-2006, 09:32 PM
Punch one guy in the balls, then go after the other guy......You should have been listening to a wutang song before getting into a fight...:yes:

Lil' Ruger
11-01-2006, 10:20 PM
i wud have cept i my headphones broke:( and i cant find my forever CD.

renagade410
11-01-2006, 10:40 PM

man ppl on that punk shit nowadays the equivalent of one on one is two on one i have NEVER seen a fair fight

Lil' Ruger
11-01-2006, 10:43 PM
^^^i ONLY fight fair unless its like i know i can win and its just for fun like if its some snitch its always good to jump him.

snitches are validated for being jumped but im VERY anti-snitch.

Dirty Knowledge
11-02-2006, 12:58 AM
Yo I got your back Pimp call me when you ready to ride out foo.

supremecharma
11-02-2006, 01:10 AM
gettin ya chipped tooth filled with gold?

NIGHT MAYOR
11-02-2006, 01:18 AM
chiped tooth and fat lip, aint to pimpalishish - you should'a wooped some baby powder out "cmon wid it!"

Locust
11-02-2006, 09:19 AM
i smell bullshit!

Lil' Ruger
11-02-2006, 10:55 AM
gettin ya chipped tooth filled with gold?

thats what i asked my mom for lool but she got me some imatation shit it feels okay now half day at school so im chillen eatin wendys.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
12-05-2006, 03:01 PM
:lmao:

Koolish
12-05-2006, 03:10 PM
not too long ago i was drunk off my ass and these two guys started punching the shit out of me (i met them randomly) i started fighting back but bam their friends broke it up in like 5 seconds because some security was right there. i'm probably gonna stop drinking because i like to be sober if i'm gonna fuck you up, all i do is fall all over the place when i'm drunk anyways.

i didn't learn anything from that fight because i was too drunk to remember it.

oh and all those two guys did to me was give me a mark on my forehead, a small cut around my hairline (must have been the guy's nail or something) and my jaw hurt a bit the next day. i can't wait if i see them around again... BAM BITCHES, motherfuckers gonna braaawwwwlll.

Lil' Ruger
12-05-2006, 03:24 PM
^^^thas basically what happened to me like after they jumped me his nigger brother broke it up...

but this is so old i forgot too mention i got him back......the nigga got it worse.....

ShaDynasty
12-05-2006, 04:37 PM
how many threads like this have there been
ridiculous
you think youre gonna get sympathy?
no-one gives a flying fuck about you getting robbed

Lil' Ruger
12-05-2006, 04:42 PM
how many threads like this have there been
ridiculous
you think youre gonna get sympathy?
no-one gives a flying fuck about you getting robbed

did i say i wanted sympathy im not the one who brought it back up shut the fuck up dude......and i didnt get robbed.....

hectis
12-05-2006, 04:58 PM
when ever u fight some one and there people are with them it should allways be on ur mind to watch out cuz more then likly there going to jump in even more so if they are not winning i mean lets say ur friend is fighting some one and there loseing ur not going to sit there and let them get there ass kicked man fuck that shit ur going to hit that muthafucka in his face and throw a bike on him one on ones only really happen when it is among friends fighting other then that it s like who ever ur with vs who ever there with. im happy u held ur own dont worry u will see them one on one and there going to be stuck or u will be with someone so if the other trys something while ur putting it on the other ur people will punch the other in his jaw one time and send his ass home to mommy

hectis
12-05-2006, 04:59 PM
when ever u fight some one and there people are with them it should allways be on ur mind to watch out cuz more then likly there going to jump in even more so if they are not winning i mean lets say ur friend is fighting some one and there loseing ur not going to sit there and let them get there ass kicked man fuck that shit ur going to hit that muthafucka in his face and throw a bike on him one on ones only really happen when it is among friends fighting other then that it s like who ever ur with vs who ever there with. im happy u held ur own dont worry u will see them one on one and there going to be stuck or u will be with someone so if the other trys something while ur putting it on the other ur people will punch the other in his jaw one time and send his ass home to mommy

GENERAL WISE
12-05-2006, 05:07 PM
is this pimptastic's first gold thread?

Sicka than aidZ
12-05-2006, 05:23 PM
lmfao just maybe ill prolly just do push ups and work out till i heal up a lil then get at em' thats the G way lolz.

naw dude go out and handle it today pimpin, they probably wont expect it. if u get your ass beat after you heal your precious lip your gonna have to heal longer and that meanz "no pussy"....and fuck what these guyz say about bein a man all that get your homiez and get respect thatz what u want. like me, nobody fuckz with me they know thatz a bad move they might end up takin on like 10-20...50 muthafuckaz if i wanted to get mad evil. this aint boxing there'z no rulez to the streetz, money power an respect thatz it go take whatz yourz fuck all that one on one fair fighting shit. if u do it one on one and u wanna lay out more than one cat, make sure some bitchez are there to watch so u get some luv u know, or your homiez, whatever. get some pussy, respect, and lunch money muthafucka. stay up and get some picz i aint gonna call u ALI for nuttin. peace

snapple
12-05-2006, 05:31 PM

hahahhaa 14 year olds haha, the cycle of life. you're learning young 1

Sicka than aidZ
12-05-2006, 05:33 PM
oh yeah an kwu an tekunique got good pointz, level the big one first....and punchy gotta point violence is wak but u gotta know how to throw your weight cuz when u on some unfamiliar street and knivez and batz pop out you gonna have to let all hell break loose or you might die. and no disrespect to the rest of yall i thought u were all probably tellin him one on one is some kinda honor thing or some shit. like fightin in a classroom or some shit. learning to fight one on however is a great thing to learn but puttin fear in mad fuckerz cuz they know u aint nuthin to fuck with is alwayz a good thing. dont let no one tell u different.

snapple
12-05-2006, 05:35 PM
yo man youre 14 years old, you gotta knuckle up...dont be getting a gat or any of that, don't be a bitch man just fight back, 2 on one....yea man shits gonna pop off like that....just throw down....go all out...or take the beating...youre gonna win sometimes and sometimes you gonna get knocked the fuck out. shit is gonna happen like this man it's invevitable, especially when youre that young.

RoboChrist Penisaur
12-05-2006, 05:41 PM
I was hoping you were going to relay to us all a tragic yet erotic tale about how you got gangraped by several gruff rough-and-tumble scraggly-bearded blue collar co-workers, bitter and disgruntled from long periods of working for someone they don't respect and taking in just enough money to keep some food on the table and stop the lights from going out. Taking their aggression out on you sexually, maybe slapping you around a little and calling you names, and taking turns ejaculating in your ass and mouth.

That would have made for a legendary post that would have entertained and enthralled the masses, leaving us all in a fit of satisfied satiation, giving you a standing ovation for work well done. We would have retired your jersey and hung it up in the rafters and chanted your name, KnoX *clap clap clap*, KnoX *clap clap clap*, and even listnened in suspense as you recited a tear-jerking retirement speech. Hopefully that speech would have included some sort of analogy or deep metaphor involving getting gangraped. I would have gotten your name tattooed on my lower back, right above the ass crack. That's how close to greatness you were.

100pr00f
12-05-2006, 05:43 PM
i got jumped a couple times

were i lived....

becouse i was white
lol

i never got it bad....it was always like 8 to 10 guys every time
i would fight my way out...
only things that whould happed would be a black eye a busted lib or brused ribs from them stomping me

shit i got all of them back 1 by one too

i moved away to a better place like 5 months later cuz my dad got a higher paying job

u would think after something like that would turn some one a racest
..but it never effected me
were i lived were i went to school thier were only like 3 white kids

i knew them all haha
but i had mad black friends too

what i do when i get jumped is get ur self cornered u dont want them to have ur back
...u know they are gonna strike but when .......strike first
take the nees..and grouns...thats what i did
if u get in the ground ball up find a chance to crawl out
if they have to fight in packs that is meaning they all cant fight so take em out 1 by one

peace

Sicka than aidZ
12-05-2006, 05:43 PM
yep snapple gotz some knowledge we all do we all been there, even hectis givin sound advice. u know who needz to speak on this is one of them badboyz like Big Bad Man and Os3y3ris. if one on one is the way u feel it needz to be takin care of they're the one'z to speak on it. when i grew up i couldnt help it ive alwayz lived around peepz who wanna brawl so if i got jumped id have a whole mob of catz who would push me into gettin even. and they alwayz were anxious to fuck up some catz themselvez i never had to ask no one to defend me. itz just the way itz alwayz been.

snapple
12-05-2006, 05:45 PM
I was hoping you were going to relay to us all a tragic yet erotic tale about how you got gangraped by several gruff rough-and-tumble scraggly-bearded blue collar co-workers, bitter and disgruntled from long periods of working for someone they don't respect and taking in just enough money to keep some food on the table and stop the lights from going out. Taking their aggression out on you sexually, maybe slapping you around a little and calling you names, and taking turns ejaculating in your ass and mouth.

That would have made for a legendary post that would have entertained and enthralled the masses, leaving us all in a fit of satisfied satiation, giving you a standing ovation for work well done. We would have retired your jersey and hung it up in the rafters and chanted your name, KnoX *clap clap clap*, KnoX *clap clap clap*, and even listnened in suspense as you recited a tear-jerking retirement speech. Hopefully that speech would have included some sort of analogy or deep metaphor involving getting gangraped. I would have gotten your name tattooed on my lower back, right above the ass crack. That's how close to greatness you were.

you're one of those people who gets caught on MSNBC trying to fuck little kids huh?

100pr00f
12-05-2006, 05:48 PM
yo if this happens again man just fight back like others say
they want physical damage done to u so they will just hit ur face and shit
so they have something to look at later on and say ya i gave that man that black eye what ever u know what I'm saying

like said

1 on 2 it ain't nothing

dint punch their faces
..take em out fast...hit their neck brake the nose
kick their balls
and pop their nees...they are fast downs

when u break a nose their eyes water up...
they are blinded for some time
...u got to think smart...u know they are gonna swing at ur face
counter attack

practice this shit
peace

Lil' Ruger
12-05-2006, 05:54 PM
hmmmmm i never told you guys i got them back? first time i've got jumped and lost.....dude caught me totally off gaurd thats what it was and they both came at differant angles....

i was fucked from the beginning i tripped on the hill because...

his brother didnt want him to fight me because i'm tall and big and after talking to the kid in private dude said he wanted to talk to me and wasnt gonna strike....

so i allowed it...now NONE of my peeps was there all his friends at HIS house...i was in the middle of talking he swung i dodged and fell but quickly regain my balanc and the rest of it was just me pounding the dudes face in as they all struck my face....

and its pretty pitiful that i came out with NO bruises and jjuts the fat lip (which is easy to get) and a chipped tooth that was loose anyway....

none of there punches hurt....and they needed 2 ppl to fight and i got them both back soo....

i'd say FAKE SLOBS LOST

100pr00f
12-05-2006, 05:58 PM
being hit dosnt hurt when Ur adrenalin is pumping

shit if its to a max...u can get shot and not care for just care for the person who shot u ( conair)...haha

Sicka than aidZ
12-05-2006, 05:59 PM
conair??^

ed'z right tho, chipped tooth equalz death to all

Lil' Ruger
12-05-2006, 06:00 PM

shit if its to a max...u can get shot and not care for just care for the person who shot u ( conair)...haha

yea i remember that...

sicka its a great movie about a plane full of criminals hence the name con air

Sicka than aidZ
12-05-2006, 06:03 PM
yeah ive seen it, diamond dog and cyrus the virus,q-ball, fuckin Po or whatever. funny as hell what happened with that corvette

snapple
12-05-2006, 06:04 PM

you must have iron skin then, because ive been extremley heated and taken a hit that felt like my skull was just crushed in i felt it at the time, later on that night it felt 100x worse

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
12-05-2006, 06:05 PM
you must have iron skin then, because ive been extremley heated and taken a hit that felt like my skull was just crushed in i felt it at the time, later on that night it felt 100x worse

i don't mean to laugh but the way u described that = fuckin classic

snapple
12-05-2006, 06:08 PM
i don't mean to laugh but the way u described that = fuckin classic

haha its aiight i can laugh about it now lol that was dumb long ago

100pr00f
12-05-2006, 06:17 PM
you must have iron skin then, because Ive been extremley heated and taken a hit that felt like my skull was just crushed in i felt it at the time, later on that night it felt X worse

u Polly didn't have any in u

i mean shit when i was sounded by 10 guys ...i was scared shirtless
when u have a fear that bad...u will have a shit load of Adrenalin u shake
u cant stand still

thing is u can use it

when i was running from em haha

i jumped a 10' fence with one leap no lie
might sound like nothing now but i was only like 5'5 at the time if that

i got hit many time and dint feel it,,,,but i did feel it later

i got body slammed by a 30 year old junkie for 10 $ when i was 7 i was going to the store

fucker saw that i had a 10 and went crazy picked me up and dropped me on my head...i didnt feel it
i was dizzy ashit Lil

trust me if that shit is pumping...
their is no saying what u could do ..i seen some crazy things...

Lil' Ruger
12-05-2006, 06:33 PM
it's not just from fear.....it's nervousness.....i wasnt scared of the kid at all neither was i about his friend it was his big brother and that fat ass white guy.....eD should kick his arse.....dude had fuckin red hair with a perm fucking fake fat pimp.

snapple
12-05-2006, 06:37 PM
u Polly didn't have any in u

i mean shit when i was sounded by 10 guys ...i was scared shirtless
when u have a fear that bad...u will have a shit load of Adrenalin u shake
u cant stand still

thing is u can use it

when i was running from em haha

i jumped a 10' fence with one leap no lie
might sound like nothing now but i was only like 5'5 at the time if that

i got hit many time and dint feel it,,,,but i did feel it later

i got body slammed by a 30 year old junkie for 10 $ when i was 7 i was going to the store

fucker saw that i had a 10 and went crazy picked me up and dropped me on my head...i didnt feel it
i was dizzy ashit Lil

trust me if that shit is pumping...
their is no saying what u could do ..i seen some crazy things...

at the time i was in 9th grade, and son had 13 inch arms. like for real. i don't wear helmets ever so it hurt, trust mang you woulda felt it too i couldn't see straight once it connected i almost tripped over on my feet just trying to back the fuck up and get away from that beast. my head hurt for at least 3 days, his arms were HUGE

100pr00f
12-05-2006, 06:39 PM
at the time i was in 9th grade, and son had 13 inch arms. like for real. i don't wear helmets ever so it hurt, trust mang you woulda felt it too i couldn't see straight once it connected i almost tripped over on my feet just trying to back the fuck up and get away from that beast. my head hurt for at least 3 days, his arms were HUGE

haha reminds me of this time this one guy stole my bike

huge motherfucker he was 6'2 235 lbs...arms were ripped

i was like 9 ..

i was like here u go ...

snapple
12-05-2006, 06:40 PM
haha reminds me of this time this one guy stole my bike

huge motherfucker he was 6'2 235 lbs...arms were ripped

i was like 9 ..

i was like here u go ...

hahaha dbo shit. i dont even remember what i did for it to happen but i got FUCKED UP. i think i stayed away from the park untill like 2 years, that beast had me shook

Lil' Ruger
12-05-2006, 06:41 PM
whenever you get into something with a big dude do yourself a favor and act like a bitch....if he's that big gaurentee friends wont think anything of it.

Lil' Ruger
12-05-2006, 06:46 PM
hahaha dbo shit. i dont even remember what i did for it to happen but i got FUCKED UP. i think i stayed away from the park untill like 2 years, that beast had me shook

D bo lmfao...wit slippers haha....nah but yes i give that kid the dirtiest fuckin looks and he avoids me at all costs other kids is so shook he has his head down whenever he';s near me...no fucking lie.

100pr00f
12-05-2006, 06:46 PM
lol...now adays i dint car if he benches 300 ...shit its because i bench 300 too Lil

but from my training in ma i know things u know...
were to hit a man ..if he is coverd my musciel..i know alot of places thats not

temple, throat, eyes, balls, fingers..ill break them bitches haha

Lil' Ruger
12-05-2006, 06:49 PM
no need to break balss hahahaha lmfao.

INF
12-05-2006, 08:02 PM
I would fight like....3 0r 4 mf's back in the day when I was a kid. Knox...you...are..........a pussy.

Just kidding. Post that one pic of you an the original fly girls for living color again. I missed that shit the first time.

Lil' Ruger
12-05-2006, 08:12 PM
I would fight like....3 0r 4 mf's back in the day when I was a kid. Knox...you...are..........a pussy.

Just kidding. Post that one pic of you an the original fly girls for living color again. I missed that shit the first time.

what are you talking about???

INF
12-05-2006, 09:55 PM
I'm sayin that when I was your age and younger, I would get jumped by multiple suckas and they quit doin that shit cuz it never worked. I'd be takin care of my biz.

I'm sure that you fought them off like maximus Aralius. hahahaha! Naw for real. You prolly held ur own............................................... ..............head down while you was gettin whup'd.

On the real though. Come on with them pictures of the fly girls I aint got all day.:mexico:

Lil' Ruger
12-05-2006, 09:58 PM
I'm sayin that when I was your age and younger, I would get jumped by multiple suckas and they quit doin that shit cuz it never worked. I'd be takin care of my biz.

I'm sure that you fought them off like maximus Aralius. hahahaha! Naw for real. You prolly held ur own............................................... ..............head down while you was gettin whup'd.

On the real though. Come on with them pictures of the fly girls I aint got all day.:mexico:

you mean the girls that be at my school? lemme try to get my digi into school chicks start wilin if i walk up and take a picture though....but why you want pictures of 14 and 13 year olds?

Gawd
12-05-2006, 09:59 PM
knox has a rather large skull ....in fact his head may be too big to injest what you are saying. dinner tme has come and gone for knox. he is now in or close to a dream state. we enjoy his company tho. we enjoy his company.

Lil' Ruger
12-05-2006, 10:00 PM
knox has a rather large skull ....in fact his head may be too big to injest what you are saying. dinner tme has come and gone for knox. he is now in or close to a dream state. we enjoy his company tho. we enjoy his company.

lmao large skulll? eD knows all about that. ppl think i do this for attention? its strange why be embarassed it doesnt matter... i mean seriously...

INF
12-05-2006, 10:01 PM
you mean the girls that be at my school? lemme try to get my digi into school chicks start wilin if i walk up and take a picture though....but why you want pictures of 14 and 13 year olds?

Nigga , you never watched an episode of In living Color? I know I aint that old.:nonono:

Gawd
12-05-2006, 10:03 PM
lmao large skulll? eD knows all about that. ppl think i do this for attention? its strange why be embarassed it doesnt matter... i mean seriously...

seriously should not be part of your online structure. go with the flow. laugh at why we laugh untill our heads fly off.

Lil' Ruger
12-05-2006, 10:13 PM
Nigga , you never watched an episode of In living Color? I know I aint that old.:nonono:

no i've never really sat down and watched but i stay up late so i see it on B.E.T never watched a real whole episode.....i watch the waynes bros tho...

INF
12-05-2006, 10:30 PM
no i've never really sat down and watched but i stay up late so i see it on B.E.T never watched a real whole episode.....i watch the waynes bros tho...

You need to fuckin get educated proper. You aint got older siblings?? Come on man. Cousins , somethin? Shit.:picture:

Lil' Ruger
12-05-2006, 10:35 PM
You need to fuckin get educated proper. You aint got older siblings?? Come on man. Cousins , somethin? Shit.:picture:

older cousuns...

Frank Drebin
12-05-2006, 10:39 PM

haha

SHRAP
12-05-2006, 10:47 PM
i got jumped by a whole click of spanish dudes a few weeks ago they busted my shit too, i was surrounded nothin i could do i woulda got bottle shanked if i fought back, i got away wit all my cash and shit intact though... like 15 of em mothafuckas, sucker punched me and hit me wit a 40 bottle and still couldnt knock me out :lmao:

Lil' Ruger
12-05-2006, 10:59 PM
i got jumped by a whole click of spanish dudes a few weeks ago they busted my shit too, i was surrounded nothin i could do i woulda got bottle shanked if i fought back, i got away wit all my cash and shit intact though... like 15 of em mothafuckas, sucker punched me and hit me wit a 40 bottle and still couldnt knock me out :lmao:

i heard them mexicans is vicious in fights i heard they dont care at all they cut ya balls off do nasty shit too you then kill ya.

SHRAP
12-05-2006, 11:06 PM
if i go back im bringin 17 friends wit me ya dig, id love to see those bitches posted up at the same spot they saw me at :lmao:

Lil' Ruger
12-05-2006, 11:08 PM
sometimes thats all you can do if this nig did me real bad shit there was a church near there i'm cool wit everyone there church wasnt going on tho i cudda rolled on them....and done

dude said he was scared to my nigga told me he said he was nervous because they saw a black escalade go by stop and stare at them....

maybe that was my cuzzin i know his uncles a big drug dealer and i told em what happened....hmmm

SHRAP
12-05-2006, 11:15 PM
u too young to bust guns dont do that shit at your age, when u throw slugs they eventually gonna come back to you, im 20 and mofuckas tell me im young, kids shootin and shankin each other is too big of a problem these days

Lil' Ruger
12-05-2006, 11:18 PM
u too young to bust guns dont do that shit at your age, when u throw slugs they eventually gonna come back to you, im 20 and mofuckas tell me im young, kids shootin and shankin each other is too big of a problem these days

eh dude at my school got padded down after he was talkin bout stabbin this kid...and i was bout to get him for snitchin till he told me what happened...

he cracked on this girl so bad i was dyin when she was callin him a snitch i was like damn.....my schools fucked up tho all types a kid and i'd pop almost all of them if i had a chance...

SHRAP
12-05-2006, 11:25 PM
yea thats true but u cant even type that shit these days if u live in USA, internet cops will come to your house, shit im in canada and i dont even think i should type some things i end up typing

Lil' Ruger
12-05-2006, 11:26 PM
r u freakin serious???

snapple
12-06-2006, 12:10 AM
knox you got a long way to go homie, stay up, try to stay out of trouble kid, rolling on church peoples? check your head son.

Lil' Ruger
12-06-2006, 12:13 AM
knox you got a long way to go homie, stay up, try to stay out of trouble kid, rolling on church peoples? check your head son.

what are you talking about i said i know everyone at the church and theres all the niggas there woulda been like lets go get em ....rollin WITH church pplz god.

snapple
12-06-2006, 12:21 AM
what are you talking about i said i know everyone at the church and theres all the niggas there woulda been like lets go get em ....rollin WITH church pplz god.

my bad, on the phone and blunted its hard to do 3 things at once

Lil' Ruger
12-06-2006, 12:25 AM
muliti taskin good and productive.

snapple
12-06-2006, 12:26 AM
yea its a good quality to have, i could be doing better things but hey...

Lil' Ruger
12-06-2006, 12:29 AM
so could i ....i could sleep but fuck it i do that in class i swear one day im sittin sleepin in class i wake up and everyones starin at me...cuz the teacher was talking about me sleeping in the class alot dude is nice tho i give him ups for that he told me what i had to do not much wrote it done and fell asleep again...

actually i didnt write it down i just dont wanna look like an ass but w/e...it was almost the end of class.

Sicka than aidZ
12-06-2006, 12:36 AM
yea thats true but u cant even type that shit these days if u live in USA, internet cops will come to your house, shit im in canada and i dont even think i should type some things i end up typing

just dont post your pic and your all good

snapple
12-06-2006, 12:37 AM
so could i ....i could sleep but fuck it i do that in class i swear one day im sittin sleepin in class i wake up and everyones starin at me...cuz the teacher was talking about me sleeping in the class alot dude is nice tho i give him ups for that he told me what i had to do not much wrote it done and fell asleep again...

actually i didnt write it down i just dont wanna look like an ass but w/e...it was almost the end of class.

sleeping in class is bad, you could get fucked many ways by doing that. u get good grades man?

Sicka than aidZ
12-06-2006, 12:38 AM
sleeping in class is bad, you could get fucked many ways by doing that. u get good grades man?

pleaze:r

Lil' Ruger
12-06-2006, 12:38 AM

this semiester i fucked up because i was absent and sick alot...

snapple
12-06-2006, 12:41 AM
this semiester i fucked up because i was absent and sick alot...

well u got one semiester left to catch up, its completely up to you where u wanna go

snapple
12-06-2006, 12:42 AM
pleaze:r

please what?

Sicka than aidZ
12-06-2006, 12:45 AM
nothing man just what u said no disrespect about it

Lil' Ruger
12-06-2006, 01:00 AM
well u got one semiester left to catch up, its completely up to you where u wanna go

a semester is three isnt it or is that a tri mester cuz we have three but yea im catching up.

i was gettin mad good grade in math but a test grade threw that off and since i was absent homework yea math teachers a bitch and if you had to be in her class you would wanna fuckin kill her seriously its just the small things...

12-06-2006, 02:59 AM
i was a legend in grade school :))

SHRAP
12-06-2006, 05:30 AM
just dont post your pic and your all good

mothafuckas will trace your ip in the us, they do that shit for mothafuckas thats downloading them mp3