PDA

View Full Version : Wu in Aotearoa, NZ

ElusiveFugitive
11-01-2006, 08:33 PM
Does anyone know whether either the clan or members are doing tours of Australasia? I know RZA did like 1 gig here in Auckland City, NZ in 2004 after he'd toured through Australia but unfortunately I missed it.

maSta-s
11-01-2006, 08:40 PM
Does anyone know whether either the clan or members are doing tours of Australasia? I know RZA did like 1 gig here in Auckland City, NZ in 2004 after he'd toured through Australia but unfortunately I missed it.
So, What about KZ? (Sorry for my kickin' off your free post)
Peace!

ElusiveFugitive
11-02-2006, 05:43 PM
^ I know how you feel, I aint never seen Wu live either. Just post your damn complaints in your own thread! lol peace

maSta-s
12-17-2006, 08:44 PM
Thanx for advice, australian witty fellah!
LOL & PEACE!

Frank Drebin
12-18-2006, 01:16 PM

Rza's show was dope as fuck. It was at the st james. I got to meet him too for like 10mins goodtimes. Methodman came with Redman last year. I dont think to many more are coming ah bro. Have a Maori Christmas :)

wutanghk
12-25-2006, 01:05 AM
i'll coming NZ if Wu coming touring (Auckland City will be nice !!)

Frank Drebin
01-17-2007, 01:55 AM
^^ Whut a hell does that mean...

Trismegistos
01-27-2007, 12:59 AM
This is a good thread.

Keep it open with any updates on who is coming to Aus/NZ as the promotion on the last tour was pitiful.

I missed Rza and Cilvaringz when they were in Melbourne as the first show was postponed.

Keep it open and update on who is going to tour or work here.

NIGHT MAYOR
03-01-2007, 02:33 AM
there needs to be a area in the site where countrys can click and see if tours are in there country soon. im still not happy i herd from another source about the grandmasters tour......... AND red n meth......(least red n meth showed up unlike the "grandmasters")

Frank Drebin
03-01-2007, 09:23 AM
there needs to be a area in the site where countrys can click and see if tours are in there country soon. im still not happy i herd from another source about the grandmasters tour......... AND red n meth......(least red n meth showed up unlike the "grandmasters")

yeah exactly need to be able to click on ur country or continent to see the dates of up coming tours. Especially seeing wu-tangs fan base is so massively spread over the earth. Fred talks that knowledge