PDA

View Full Version : Battle Field Fell Off Along Time Ago Thread 2

Da Dishonourable Don
11-02-2006, 04:31 AM
time for mothafuckas to step they game up and git the other mc's who be writing their shit in the temple to do battle in here, alot of flakes fell off and haven't been out here in a minute, so I'm sayin to everybody on the forum to start instigating beefs, callin names out, dissin the next person's mom, whatever it takes to git these vicious battles happening again, this shit fell off before summertime , even longer, time for the hate and love to spread out through the forum, if y'all know any other sites where people battle, tell em to step into the wu battlefield, simple and plain, it's the same mc's out here all the time and noone supports each others battles by voting, time to git organized and make this site happen again, peace BITCHES!

Lil' Ruger
11-02-2006, 09:01 PM
ur mom is a man bitch lol ok im down i've just been waiting i aint seen to many ppl clashing on da daily.

Rah da God Sun
11-04-2006, 12:55 PM
Another rap from Rah the invisible
the rhyme individual listen to
tracks i'm bout to blow your listeners

maestro wooz
11-04-2006, 02:53 PM
ill battle some people, it just takes me an extra second to write a verse

VernakuLa
11-04-2006, 06:36 PM
ill battle some people, it just takes me an extra second to write a verse
cuz u have a life unlike alot of these nerds

ArcherPriest
11-05-2006, 01:31 AM
haha word... i aint been round here in over a month.... didn't miss a fuckin thing

Sicka than aidZ
11-05-2006, 02:50 AM
u know who was a nerd man who really grossed me out? smoke bluntz man im glad that bitch is on a leash somewhere else. fuck him

Lil' Ruger
11-05-2006, 02:58 AM
u know who was a nerd man who really grossed me out? smoke bluntz man im glad that bitch is on a leash somewhere else. fuck him

co-sign lolz.

Sicka than aidZ
11-05-2006, 04:01 AM
we need votez on da wooz battle, go hook one up pimpin before wooz ask'z to get hung by his lil baby nutz again