PDA

View Full Version : Sha-Mecca (ILLEST FEMALE RAPPER ON EARTH)

Divine Sheba
11-02-2006, 09:12 AM
i'm suprised my old moniker Divine Sheba still works. anyway this is Sha-Mecca True Earth here and I want to let yall know hands down you have never heard a shorty spit like me. just listen and tell a friend to tell a friend.
www.myspace.com/shamecca26

also, my God Knowledge Born Allah is the nicest nigga rhymin' (www.myspace.com/knowledgebornallah). Together we form KNS. be on the look out for our shit.

also, my cousins Teacha, Skeem, Sheperd & Lazyeyes got beats for days
www.sicbeats.com or www.myspace.com/sicbeats
they produced Don't Cross The Line off of Boot Camp Clik's latest album
and are currently in the lab working with Sean Price on his next release "Jesus PRice Supastar"

PEACE!

lemme know what u think of the tracks

Big Risk
11-02-2006, 10:08 AM
your shit is ill like i said. You definately one of the best female emcees, Jean Grey and Lauren Hill type shit,.

TurnThePage
11-02-2006, 10:37 AM
tracks are hot....no doubt

Pretty Toney
11-02-2006, 12:14 PM
lookin and soundin like a man lol

Divine Sheba
11-02-2006, 02:25 PM
still lookin and soundin better than ur moms :)

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
11-02-2006, 03:02 PM
lookin and soundin like a man lol

see toney u be on that bullshit n wonder why no one really fucks wit u

WARPATH
11-02-2006, 03:57 PM
Sha-Mecca i'm gonna be honest with you in hopes that when I get my musicspace up you'll do the same for me.

Your flow and delivery are nice, but............

What seperates you from the female artists out already? What are you saying that hasn't been siad before?

These are the two questions that pop into my head.

peace.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-02-2006, 04:11 PM
yo sound like rah diggah but spittin wit knowledge ....good shit thou hit me up for a collab i'll add you to mypace

check out eye m women she's the shit too

100pr00f
11-02-2006, 07:29 PM
her name aint eye m women now she changed it too

sima lee

woodenleg81
11-03-2006, 04:57 AM
oh yes,shit is hot!!Looove ya style...i add u,check for snakevscrane ;)

peeeeeeeeace

Pretty Toney
11-04-2006, 08:38 AM
still lookin and soundin better than ur moms :)

of course. my mom is wack

Siris
11-04-2006, 12:50 PM
You know every1's feelin this shit Earthy. let a muhfuka act up on this shit again and Osiris da Godz puttin smash on em.

LORD ZERO
11-05-2006, 02:16 AM
Very Nice Shit On Da Real Ma, Fuck What Toney Sayin, Hes Wu-corps Certified Cuntbag Lol

Origin™
11-05-2006, 02:59 AM
i like it alot sheba, also the sic beats making some proper ill shit, that is some classic beats on theyr site.

LORD ZERO
11-05-2006, 03:21 AM
I Just Peeped Da Sic Beats Site, They Aight From A Producers Standpoint Nah Mean Since I Am One Myself

Pretty Toney
11-05-2006, 09:50 PM
fuck you lord zero cuz thatīs what YOU are ZERO ! NADA! NULL! 0 ! NON!

yaīll only read and see what you like to see cuz yaīll are just watin for beef. i only stated my oppinion bout how her voice sounds and how her face looks to me (on the myspace site) and thatīs that. i have NOT said this in a negative way. i not said her music is wack or she is bad as a person. i told "white mouse" too that he sounds like a girl and i remember a lot of yaīll did that too. just because this mc here is a female makes macho men step in and tryin to "protect " her like a real man huh .. but nah.. you ainīt real ! not yet men!

and that girl,,, she had no problem with my reply and took it easy with a smiley ^
sowhat.. all shootin at toney cuz you think he the reason for your "not comin through on a successfull and million money makin tip kinda daily bizzle" ??? YEAH! I AM ! but yaīll can bring your shit out for self and i donīt care.. so. i suggest yaīll donīt care either and itīs a done deal!
i want you zero, or sun tzu or whoever.. makin a side, incesting your own money for a server and spent weeks and months just to promote others people productions THEN i respect you when you talk that shit to me. uintil then.. keep quite when grown man talks and visit the site www.zoobabees.com look whatīs new! end of audio booth appearance. props to all zoo babees artists, yaīll make your way somehow and when itīs only the way to the next manīs food plate as dinner lol except lord niente and that nosey rhino.. you are on some paranoid shit comin from the weed or crack. i donīt know... you gotta learn and smoke less. peace

LORD ZERO
11-05-2006, 10:11 PM
fuck you lord zero cuz thatīs what YOU are ZERO ! NADA! NULL! 0 ! NON!

yaīll only read and see what you like to see cuz yaīll are just watin for beef. i only stated my oppinion bout how her voice sounds and how her face looks to me (on the myspace site) and thatīs that. i have NOT said this in a negative way. i not said her music is wack or she is bad as a person. i told "white mouse" too that he sounds like a girl and i remember a lot of yaīll did that too. just because this mc here is a female makes macho men step in and tryin to "protect " her like a real man huh .. but nah.. you ainīt real ! not yet men!

and that girl,,, she had no problem with my reply and took it easy with a smiley ^
sowhat.. all shootin at toney cuz you think he the reason for your "not comin through on a successfull and million money makin tip kinda daily bizzle" ??? YEAH! I AM ! but yaīll can bring your shit out for self and i donīt care.. so. i suggest yaīll donīt care either and itīs a done deal!
i want you zero, or sun tzu or whoever.. makin a side, incesting your own money for a server and spent weeks and months just to promote others people productions THEN i respect you when you talk that shit to me. uintil then.. keep quite when grown man talks and visit the site www.zoobabees.com (http://www.zoobabees.com) look whatīs new! end of audio booth appearance. props to all zoo babees artists, yaīll make your way somehow and when itīs only the way to the next manīs food plate as dinner lol except lord niente and that nosey rhino.. you are on some paranoid shit comin from the weed or crack. i donīt know... you gotta learn and smoke less. peace

waitin for beef? lmao nigga get ya animal suckin ass outta here nigga, and muthafucka stop lyin w/ dat million dollar shit, ghostface would SLAP DA SHIT outta you if he seen u rockin his nickname on a forum cuz u bitchmade dunny, grown folks? lmao 12 yr old ass nigga makin fake mixtapes, nigga WE da ones doin da REAL PROJECTS, what u doin? takin old ass songs dat no one knows about and puttin em together on a poorly themed mixtape

FUCK TONEY
WWI = OWNS YOU
-AKA HAKUDOUSHI-

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
11-05-2006, 10:30 PM
you pay for that zoo babes shit? lmao classic

get a new hobby homie, you're just a collector who crossed the line with that monkey shit, that's my beef wit u

woodenleg81
11-06-2006, 12:40 AM
...ohhhh,better stop to write here kid toney or tony the clown,or whatever ur real name is...why u write bullshit like it comes from crack and weedsmoking u fucker.But now itīs all clear...u clean ass motherfucker,u donīt have a clou about real shit...to make a cheap page like urs is work for a few hours,and to pay for it is nothing.Itīs ur problem when u pay for pages to make ur mixshit fame...donīt kno if u ever entered the UGS or WWI page or another page by suntzu or lordZ...just shut up kid!!

Better stop actin like a fool or go to a 50cent board and start beefin there...this is s a peacefull community...

eSVeeeCeeeeeeee

Sicka than aidZ
11-06-2006, 01:02 AM
hahhahahhaa, animal dick suckin muthafucka or whatever zero said thatz classic. ayo sha-mecca thatz some hotness id add u but myspace subtracted me. peace

LORD ZERO
11-06-2006, 01:44 AM
And Lmao @ Zoobabees Gettin Hacked, Dats What U Get Faggie

Divine Sheba
11-24-2006, 02:26 PM
Sha-Mecca i'm gonna be honest with you in hopes that when I get my musicspace up you'll do the same for me.

Your flow and delivery are nice, but............

What seperates you from the female artists out already? What are you saying that hasn't been siad before?

These are the two questions that pop into my head.

peace.

i'm talking about real shit. 99% of female rappers ain't sayin shit passed sex and whatever else fake thug/gangstress shit.

Divine Sheba
11-24-2006, 02:40 PM
thanks for the feedback yall. P.E.A.C.E.

INF
11-24-2006, 03:54 PM
@ the music , good god! and god bless!