PDA

View Full Version : Hate

Dirty Knowledge
11-03-2006, 05:34 PM
Why do people hate? Why do different races self-segregate? In an age where you aren't held down for your race (not supposed to be, anyway), I see groups of people doing it themselves. Blacks laughing at whites who wear sideways hats. Whites laughing at blacks who wear tight clothes and go to college. It's stupid. And why hate on someone because they're smarter or know more than you? I see this in KTL so many times. "MY KNOWLEDGE IS BETTER!" "NO I READ THE KORAN MORE THAN YOU!" "JESUS LOVES ME HATES YOU!" And the world-famous "BLACK MAN IS GOD". Yeah, I said it. That shits GOT to go! How can we ever 'build' on ANYTHING if we still stuck in our ancestor's mistakes? Face it, our people have done fucked up things. Weather you black, white, yellow or light skinned. Someone of your race has disgraced it. I just get sick of the bullshit when I see stuff like this happen. Especially in this forum because this is the last place you expect to see kiddy shit. There is no Devil race. There is no God race. I see lots of fooled motherfuckers here, I just hope ya'll wake the fuck up or get woke the fuck up.

Ultimate Fist
11-03-2006, 05:36 PM
Amen. The problem is everyone's gotta have a beef. No one can just live their damn lives they've gotta be sticking their noses in everyone elses business.

As for what causes hate a lot of things. Ignorance, lack of self-esteem, fear... it can't be simplified to one source.

Black Man
11-03-2006, 05:46 PM
Blackman is God gotta go....that's interesting this being a Wu-Tang site, and at some time or another everybody in the wu made that statement, and at least 3 of the members advocate this (not including right now because he returned to the essence, but he; ol'dirty, was 5%) that I know of for sure, while others at the very least respect it....they all the speak/spoke the langueage of the gods!!!

Sexy Jasper
11-03-2006, 05:55 PM
Some people think for theirselfs instead of letting their favourite rappers do that for them...

Black Man
11-03-2006, 06:12 PM
Some people think for theirselfs instead of letting their favourite rappers do that for them...

If people are to think for themselves, why specifically say that "blackman is god" gotta go. For those who think that, you're trying to deny them the ability to think for themselves.

And the point about this being a wu site, you should know that the gods will be here or their presence fealt!

Deft One
11-03-2006, 06:15 PM
wow. your dillusional.

how can you claim god to be anything you dont even know if hes in human form or do you communicate with him on the regular?

actually don't answer that

Sexy Jasper
11-03-2006, 06:20 PM
If people are to think for themselves, why specifically say that "blackman is god" gotta go. For those who think that, you're trying to deny them the ability to think for themselves.

And the point about this being a wu site, you should know that the gods will be here or their presence fealt!
I think you misunderstand what I'm saying or simply didn't read what I said and just assumed I said something different.

All I'm saying is that not everyone let's rap singers decide for them how to live. In case you still don't understand my simple point, would you jump off a bridge if Ghostface Killah told you to? Regardless, I think you should.

hidden ninja
11-03-2006, 07:00 PM
i agree with the thread starter.
at this point in time we can't keep pointing fingers.
it's important to know your history, yes.
but that's because you need to learn from the mistakes of the past.
so lets learn those lessons and turn our focus towards what we (this generation) are going to do to fix the problems that still exist.
the balls in our court now, and blaming others will get us nowhere.

manhattan360
11-03-2006, 07:40 PM
I am God and i am Black just a differnt variation im i so called Hispanic or indian wut Ever. while ya sitlll deal with God or Allah inthe Sky i Deal wif Human Life because thats all tha matters wuts here because my world goes around if i make it and i f i dont interact with human life and stay beliving and all this religion and belief bull i will go nowhere our become unhealthy.The only think that matters is my Mind which makes me God and My family and friends thats my universe my world and im part of wut controls aspect of my life and my family.Devils come in all shapes and forms but u still gotta look back on history to see who done the most

manhattan360
11-03-2006, 08:59 PM
It goes longer then that.Man im starting think they sould take away this forum and just be about the music people dont wanna learn just disagree and not build wuts the point of Know the ledge when people dont wanna learn

Peace

DarkEXile
11-03-2006, 11:25 PM
It has nothing to do with not wanting to learn. It's about not perpetrating that stupid shit that too many people are about.

Sicka than aidZ
11-04-2006, 01:19 AM
I think you misunderstand what I'm saying or simply didn't read what I said and just assumed I said something different.

All I'm saying is that not everyone let's rap singers decide for them how to live. In case you still don't understand my simple point, would you jump off a bridge if Ghostface Killah told you to? Regardless, I think you should.
lmfao

7EL7
11-04-2006, 03:44 AM
Why do people hate? Why do different races self-segregate? In an age where you aren't held down for your race (not supposed to be, anyway), I see groups of people doing it themselves. Blacks laughing at whites who wear sideways hats. Whites laughing at blacks who wear tight clothes and go to college. It's stupid. And why hate on someone because they're smarter or know more than you? I see this in KTL so many times. "MY KNOWLEDGE IS BETTER!" "NO I READ THE KORAN MORE THAN YOU!" "JESUS LOVES ME HATES YOU!" And the world-famous "BLACK MAN IS GOD". Yeah, I said it. That shits GOT to go! How can we ever 'build' on ANYTHING if we still stuck in our ancestor's mistakes? Face it, our people have done fucked up things. Weather you black, white, yellow or light skinned. Someone of your race has disgraced it. I just get sick of the bullshit when I see stuff like this happen. Especially in this forum because this is the last place you expect to see kiddy shit. There is no Devil race. There is no God race. I see lots of fooled motherfuckers here, I just hope ya'll wake the fuck up or get woke the fuck up.

sounds nice - but until justice is served and things are set right you'll continue to see and hear this - unless you dig out your eyes and bust your own ear drums - get used to it

snapple
11-04-2006, 04:06 AM
cause a lot of people are ignorant. america doesn't promote people to open their 3rd eye these days. people are just ignorant and dumb, lack of understanding is useually what brings about hate

Sicka than aidZ
11-04-2006, 04:13 AM
amerikkka'z sad, and im ashamed to belong to a race that has fucked up so much. i dont think opening the 3rd eye has ever been promoted in amerikkka. i hate my own race for all the evil shit we're responsible for, is that a good reason to hate? i cant seem to escape that feeling, it sadden'z me

Dirty Knowledge
11-04-2006, 05:48 PM
i agree with the thread starter.
at this point in time we can't keep pointing fingers.
it's important to know your history, yes.
but that's because you need to learn from the mistakes of the past.
so lets learn those lessons and turn our focus towards what we (this generation) are going to do to fix the problems that still exist.
the balls in our court now, and blaming others will get us nowhere.

That is true I agree I feel that every line of civilization(s) made mistakes but also made leaps one way or another. Will our generation be the pinnacle to greatness who knows but I believe we gotta keep making bounds and leaps and also we have to make mistakes so we can pass on the knowledge from experiencing life down to not only our children but anybody willing to build on that theory..

Dirty Knowledge
11-04-2006, 05:57 PM
sounds nice - but until justice is served and things are set right you'll continue to see and hear this - unless you dig out your eyes and bust your own ear drums - get used to it

What would you suggest?