11-03-2006, 04:54 PM
whu up fam

check this nu horror terror sound

(!!!! not final version )

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=586714

peace Fam

GameOfDeath
11-03-2006, 11:18 PM
Apokalypse, this is crazy crazy style with this beat. Voices are a nice detail and the drums are banging. The changeup is hitting too. The interlude is hot bangin, I don't know that I'd call these horrorcore they are sick though.

The Zero style beat sounds much more like horrorcore scary stuff. Great sound not feeling the change up here though. MAN this 3-11 beat I am feeling. Its deep. Holocausto is heavy on the horror but then the beat is less so. Liking the track I think the drums are too low though and it could use a little more bass. Horror intro, yeah this is some more horrorcore here. Feeling that tremelo sound and the piano breakdown. Good drums. This one is tough.

And that cover art is pretty ILL.

Siris
11-04-2006, 01:51 AM
Shit iz dope, lotta work in these joints Sun. Lovin the style, specially the horror.

imbrator
11-04-2006, 07:11 PM
Apokalypse, this is crazy crazy style with this beat. Voices are a nice detail and the drums are banging. The changeup is hitting too. The interlude is hot bangin, I don't know that I'd call these horrorcore they are sick though.

The Zero style beat sounds much more like horrorcore scary stuff. Great sound not feeling the change up here though. MAN this 3-11 beat I am feeling. Its deep. Holocausto is heavy on the horror but then the beat is less so. Liking the track I think the drums are too low though and it could use a little more bass. Horror intro, yeah this is some more horrorcore here. Feeling that tremelo sound and the piano breakdown. Good drums. This one is tough.

And that cover art is pretty ILL.

i realy apreciate ya feedbacks bro
u re definetly on my radar
peace :clap:

imbrator
11-04-2006, 07:13 PM
Shit iz dope, lotta work in these joints Sun. Lovin the style, specially the horror.

thx sir Siris
u re welcome if u need a beat

peace Fam

Golden_Armz
11-05-2006, 08:36 AM
big up my man emperah, sick track, that beat is crazy

u still need that track from me?

imbrator
11-06-2006, 02:58 AM
big up my man emperah, sick track, that beat is crazy

u still need that track from me?

salam akhi kayfa al 7alle :-D