PDA

View Full Version : I'm bored than a mf right about now.

INF
11-03-2006, 10:55 PM
I know I said that I'm not gonna post here anymore but I figure that 30 minutes with ya'll cant hurt. TV is blah. I've been writting a grip. I dont wanna talk on the phone...so here I am.

Topic - What the fuck happened to Michael Jackson after he dropped thriller? I'm listening to Jackson 5 and I cant believe the shit. Did getting beat and growing up in the biz ruin him or did he just drop a shit load of LSD and make Thriller and never came back?

We got 30 minutes ppl. Lets go.

INF
11-03-2006, 10:57 PM
possibly this was a bad idea....

Lil' Ruger
11-03-2006, 11:00 PM
possibly i'm not from that era.

INF
11-03-2006, 11:04 PM
Shit, havent you ever seen Back to the future? Go cop a delorian.
Better yet, why dont you pick the topic.
I'm at a loss here.
Maybe I should just watch some jamie Foxx and chill

INF
11-03-2006, 11:08 PM
30 minutes is almost up.

Kriszy Substance
11-03-2006, 11:11 PM
Nice to see you here Infinity...I have asked the same question about MJ myself. What did happen?

INF
11-03-2006, 11:12 PM
Well, I'm out. But I just want to say that I happened to be at the Rocafella site today checking up on some things and I found that jay-Z comes by there once a month to chat with the users for a few. You cant say that you have that here. Even Hov has time for his ppls and he aint even gotta front behind an alias. Somebody ask him how they knew it was him and he told them to post their phone number and he would call. Sure enough , he did.

INF
11-03-2006, 11:13 PM
okay, I'll stay cuz you up in here Kriszy. Put ur green light on.pleeez

Kriszy Substance
11-03-2006, 11:16 PM
Only for you darling...green means go....what about you? Reciprication.

INF
11-03-2006, 11:18 PM
got you as always. What you been up to?

Lil' Ruger
11-03-2006, 11:18 PM
green means go do you mean it the way im thinking?

INF
11-03-2006, 11:19 PM
still tippin has to be the sickest beat that got shitted on by crap MC's.

Somebody give me that beat and I'll murder it.

Lil' Ruger
11-03-2006, 11:20 PM
still tippin has to be the sickest beat that got shitted on by crap MC's.

Somebody give me that beat and I'll murder it.

d00d co-sign that shit to the fullest who made that beat?

INF
11-03-2006, 11:22 PM
d00d co-sign that shit to the fullest who made that beat?

Possibly Michael Watts. I'll google it.

Kriszy Substance
11-03-2006, 11:25 PM
Well, basically, about 2 weeks ago the lady I work for told me she had to lay me off...that she wasnt making enough money to pay me. So for a second I was sweating a little...not on finding a job...I am very skilled...but i HATE looking for a new job...and starting one and having to deal with shitty co-workers and such....ANYWAY...so I thought about it for like 5 minutes and said FUCK IT...what's meant to be is meant to be....

INF
11-03-2006, 11:26 PM
It was Watts and somebody else. Why Watts needed help to make that, I will never know.

INF
11-03-2006, 11:28 PM
Well, basically, about 2 weeks ago the lady I work for told me she had to lay me off...that she wasnt making enough money to pay me. So for a second I was sweating a little...not on finding a job...I am very skilled...but i HATE looking for a new job...and starting one and having to deal with shitty co-workers and such....ANYWAY...so I thought about it for like 5 minutes and said FUCK IT...what's meant to be is meant to be....

Wow! Thats crazy! Its dire straights when you gotz kids and you aint got a job. Did you get another job that was the same?

Kriszy Substance
11-03-2006, 11:29 PM
SO...next day...a lady I trained to sell real estate came to me with an offer I couldnt refuse...she wanted to open her own company but doesnt have the requirements needed to be an actual real estate broker...I got my broker status so I am helping her get her company started...getting paid nice...she is CHILL as fuck and I am loving it...but I have been putting in some hard work for sure....

BEST PART IS...they have these brand new 3 bedroom log homes with privacy that they are building...and they have one that is extra pimp...they call it a "model home"...to give people an idea of what they will be like...long story short I get to live in this place and just pay utilities...normally a place like this would cost $2500 to rent...

Kriszy Substance
11-03-2006, 11:31 PM
NO, wait THE BEST PART IS...I can have my drums set up and wail the fuck out of them cause the place is real private...no worries about neighbors and such...im loving it...I cant even explain to you how strange it all is and perfectly things worked out. I feel very lucky.

INF
11-03-2006, 11:32 PM
SO...next day...a lady I trained to sell real estate came to me with an offer I couldnt refuse...she wanted to open her own company but doesnt have the requirements needed to be an actual real estate broker...I got my broker status so I am helping her get her company started...getting paid nice...she is CHILL as fuck and I am loving it...but I have been putting in some hard work for sure....

BEST PART IS...they have these brand new 3 bedroom log homes with privacy that they are building...and they have one that is extra pimp...they call it a "model home"...to give people an idea of what they will be like...long story short I get to live in this place and just pay utilities...normally a place like this would cost $2500 to rent...

Whhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa! So, something great happened outta something not so great. thats what I'm talkin bout.

Lil' Ruger
11-03-2006, 11:32 PM
hope you get a good job that will mae you happy ... beautiful :)

INF
11-03-2006, 11:33 PM
NO, wait THE BEST PART IS...I can have my drums set up and wail the fuck out of them cause the place is real private...no worries about neighbors and such...im loving it...I cant even explain to you how strange it all is and perfectly things worked out. I feel very lucky.

So, when can I move in?:vroar:

Kriszy Substance
11-03-2006, 11:34 PM
Whhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa! So, something great happened outta something not so great. thats what I'm talkin bout.

Exactly.

I wanted to put a verse from Killah Priest in my sig...but there is a 4 line maximum limit...damit...went well with my sig and all....eeeerrrrrrggh. Ah well, something good will come my way that fits....:vroar:

Ha! Funny you put the same smilie I put...I didnt see that till I posted. lol Im fixing to get out of Fairbanks...I wont be here for that much longer really...time for me to get out....you are welcome to visit...

INF
11-03-2006, 11:34 PM
hope you get a good job that will mae you happy ... beautiful :)

Back off.}:|

Kriszy Substance
11-03-2006, 11:36 PM
REad above your last post....not sure if you do that...Goddess always caught my edits...

be nice fellas...I can handle two...

INF
11-03-2006, 11:39 PM
hahaha, I was just playin pimpin. that shit looked mad funny to me in my head. Possibly it looked serious though cuz I didnt put the j/k in there.

Murda Mook is a beast. There aint one person in here that wanna battle Mook. If they do then they crazy.

Kriszy Substance
11-03-2006, 11:42 PM
Who is Murda Mook?

I liked your new pics you posted Inifinity...here or at raplevel...cant remember but I saw them the other day...I havent had much time for the net...I have been twitching all week...my fave was the one that had a double of your head...like the fro'd out look for sure...

INF
11-03-2006, 11:44 PM
I was at illhill.com today and seen that there is a new Chamillionaire and Paul Wall album coming out. I just seen a video the other day where koopa said he aint gonna work with Paul no more. Get your mind correct is a southern classic. Anywork after that is just shamless ploys for tha cash.

INF
11-03-2006, 11:49 PM
Who is Murda Mook?

I liked your new pics you posted Inifinity...here or at raplevel...cant remember but I saw them the other day...I havent had much time for the net...I have been twitching all week...my fave was the one that had a double of your head...like the fro'd out look for sure...

Murda Mook is a battle rapper who is crazy with the skills but still aint got no deal. Go to youtube and search - smack dvd battles. You'll find him there. Murda Mook is the most hated in the battle game. Its cuz he is sick with it. I only caught him using the same shit once outta 13 battles. Some ranging to 5 rounds and 20 minutes.

Thanks about the comments about the pics. I seen yours. you should send some to me. I cant keep up with all these pic threads and how they constantly move.

I keeps it real cuz back then hos didnt want me and now I'm hot and hos all on me. hahahahaha j/k

Kriszy Substance
11-03-2006, 11:55 PM
I will have to check him out...sounds interesting...that has got to be the hardest...coming up with it on the spot...that is what I miss about my old band...that ability to let it come from nowhere...cover shit is getting way boring...it's hard to find people you feel...real hard actually...why is it so hard?

I think I learned my lesson about posting/sharing those kind of pics...but TRUST I got somes that are even better...I really would like to share...with you...but I made a promise to myself that I plan to not break. Im not one of those girls....I dont think.

Lil' Ruger
11-03-2006, 11:57 PM
it's kool it's kool im wondering whether i shud give you two ur 1 on 1 time?

Kriszy Substance
11-03-2006, 11:59 PM
lol...you kool tastic.

INF
11-04-2006, 12:01 AM
I will have to check him out...sounds interesting...that has got to be the hardest...coming up with it on the spot...that is what I miss about my old band...that ability to let it come from nowhere...cover shit is getting way boring...it's hard to find people you feel...real hard actually...why is it so hard?

I think I learned my lesson about posting/sharing those kind of pics...but TRUST I got somes that are even better...I really would like to share...with you...but I made a promise to myself that I plan to not break. Im not one of those girls....I dont think.

Most battle MC's write their shit b4 hand. they just got excellent memory.

Its taken me forever to finally find my ppls as far as music goes. thank the lord that I finally found them. My ppls is like family and thats important.you gotta find ppl that share your same dreams and shit. when somebody strikes a chord with you then you just know. I cant explain it real well but its a great feeling when everything just clicks.

Why you wouldnt trust me with pics, I will never know.

Kriszy Substance
11-04-2006, 12:07 AM
It's not about the trust Infin...it's about the pics...Im no prude..trust me..but Im not sure I like the idea of the whole thing...sexy pics...kind of bores me really...if I had a dick I may feel differently...

I want to send you some...just so I can prove the trust...we will see...my mind is never made up...its quite messy actually...my mind.

INF
11-04-2006, 12:13 AM
It aint that I want the x rated action. Its that I like pics of you in the arty way that you take them. I have no use fo sex'd up pics cuz I dont even get down like that. Aint nuthin wrong with it but that aint why I use the net. If I want them type a pics then I can just dig up some of chicks that I know in real life that I have pics of. I done retired them kind a thangs though. some mf's gonna read this an be like "nigga pleeeze" but I'm dead serious. Way I figure it , I done been there and back a few times so whats the use in doing something that has been done when I wanna do so much that I aint ever done. Feel me?

TAURO
11-04-2006, 12:17 AM
*realises two-way conversation happening and backs out of thread*

Peace Infinity and Kriszy

INF
11-04-2006, 12:21 AM
*realises two-way conversation happening and backs out of thread*

Peace Infinity and Kriszy

Its all good Tauro. I seen what you said in the thread about black folks rising up. thats good that you try to speak real like that. If only everybody could see that. I tried a lil. I stopped when Cilva said nothing was wrong. Notice that when I replied to him that racism was abundant that he logged out. That was in eds thread in dear admins to Cilva.

Peace Tauro. Stay true.

Kriszy Substance
11-04-2006, 12:22 AM
For certain Infinity, I feel you. I am glad you like my pics though. I will have to get more to you. That is cool you found some folks you click with. I got good friends, a lot of them, I am lucky...but there is something else I am looking for...wish I knew exactly what it was. I will probably never know...I guess that is ok with me though.

Kriszy Substance
11-04-2006, 12:25 AM
lol Tauro...if we wanted out privacy we would have it...how are you?

Lil' Ruger
11-04-2006, 12:25 AM
It's not about the trust Infin...it's about the pics...Im no prude..trust me..but Im not sure I like the idea of the whole thing...sexy pics...kind of bores me really...if I had a dick I may feel differently...

I want to send you some...just so I can prove the trust...we will see...my mind is never made up...its quite messy actually...my mind.

kriszy's kool do what you want it's ur body.

INF
11-04-2006, 12:26 AM
This my thread so I wanna drop this cuz this is some real shit that I'm feelin right now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah this one right here goes out to all the baby's mamas, mamas...
Mamas, mamas, baby mamas, mamas
Yeah, go like this

Never meant to make your daughter cry
I apologize a trillion times

My baby's drama mama, don't like me
She be doin things like havin them boys come from her neighborhood
to the studio tryin to fight me
She need to get a, piece of the american pie and take her bite out
That's my house, I'll disconnect the cable and turn the lights out
And let her know her grandchild is a baby, and not a paycheck
Private school, daycare shit, medical bills I pay that
I love your mom and everything, but see I ain't the one who laid down
She wanna rib you up to start a custody war, my lawyers stay down
Shit; you never got a chance
to hear my side of the story we was divided
She had fish fries and cookouts
for my child's birthday I ain't invited
Despite it, I show her the utmost respect when I fall through
All you, do is defend that lady when I call you, yeah

Me and your daughter.. gots this thang goin on
You say it's puppy love (arf arf arf)
We say it's full grown (ARF ARF WOOF!)
Hope that we feel this.. feel this way forever
You can plan a pretty picnic
but you can't predict the weather

Ten times out of nine, now if I'm lyin; fine
The quickest muzzle throw it on my mouth and I'll decline
King meets queen, then the puppy love thing, together dream
bout that crib with the Goodyear swing
on the oak tree, I hope we feel like this forever
Forever, forever, ever, forever, ever?
Forever never seems that long until you're grown
And notice that the day by day ruler can't be too wrong
Ms. Jackson my intentions were good I wish I could
become a magician to abacadabra all the sadder
thoughts of me, thoughts of she, thoughts of he
Askin what happened to the feelin that her and me
Had, I pray so much about it need some knee, pads
It happened for a reason one can't be, mad
So know this, know that everything is cool
And yes I will be present on the first day of school,
and graduation

Uh, uh, yeah
"Look at the way he treats me"
Shit, look at the way you treat me
You see your little nosy-ass homegirls
done got your ass sent up the creek G
Without a paddle, you left to straddle
and ride this thing on out
Now you and your girl ain't speakin no more
cause my dick all in her mouth
Knahm'talkinbout? Jealousy, infidelity, envy
Cheating to beating, in the end to the G they be the same thing
So who you placin the blame on, you keep on singin the same song
Let bygones be bygones, you can go on and get the hell on
You and your mama

Lil' Ruger
11-04-2006, 12:27 AM
For certain Infinity, I feel you. I am glad you like my pics though. I will have to get more to you. That is cool you found some folks you click with. I got good friends, a lot of them, I am lucky...but there is something else I am looking for...wish I knew exactly what it was. I will probably never know...I guess that is ok with me though.

u r looking for a son kriszy adopt me :)

TAURO
11-04-2006, 12:30 AM
Its all good Tauro. I seen what you said in the thread about black folks rising up. thats good that you try to speak real like that. If only everybody could see that. I tried a lil. I stopped when Cilva said nothing was wrong. Notice that when I replied to him that racism was abundant that he logged out. That was in eds thread in dear admins to Cilva.

Peace Tauro. Stay true.

I don't think Cilva really likes to concern himself with what goes on in the forum besides promoting his music. In anycase some of the stuff i've been reading here lately especially over at ktl has just been some of the most ignorant shit, it's gotten beyond a joke in fact I don't think I want to even post there anymore. I may even stop posting here and just stick to the wu and hip hop section.

Lil' Ruger
11-04-2006, 12:31 AM
This my thread so I wanna drop this cuz this is some real shit that I'm feelin right now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah this one right here goes out to all the baby's mamas, mamas...
Mamas, mamas, baby mamas, mamas
Yeah, go like this

Never meant to make your daughter cry
I apologize a trillion times

My baby's drama mama, don't like me
She be doin things like havin them boys come from her neighborhood
to the studio tryin to fight me
She need to get a, piece of the american pie and take her bite out
That's my house, I'll disconnect the cable and turn the lights out
And let her know her grandchild is a baby, and not a paycheck
Private school, daycare shit, medical bills I pay that
I love your mom and everything, but see I ain't the one who laid down
She wanna rib you up to start a custody war, my lawyers stay down
Shit; you never got a chance
to hear my side of the story we was divided
She had fish fries and cookouts
for my child's birthday I ain't invited
Despite it, I show her the utmost respect when I fall through
All you, do is defend that lady when I call you, yeah

Me and your daughter.. gots this thang goin on
You say it's puppy love (arf arf arf)
We say it's full grown (ARF ARF WOOF!)
Hope that we feel this.. feel this way forever
You can plan a pretty picnic
but you can't predict the weather

Ten times out of nine, now if I'm lyin; fine
The quickest muzzle throw it on my mouth and I'll decline
King meets queen, then the puppy love thing, together dream
bout that crib with the Goodyear swing
on the oak tree, I hope we feel like this forever
Forever, forever, ever, forever, ever?
Forever never seems that long until you're grown
And notice that the day by day ruler can't be too wrong
Ms. Jackson my intentions were good I wish I could
become a magician to abacadabra all the sadder
thoughts of me, thoughts of she, thoughts of he
Askin what happened to the feelin that her and me
Had, I pray so much about it need some knee, pads
It happened for a reason one can't be, mad
So know this, know that everything is cool
And yes I will be present on the first day of school,
and graduation

Uh, uh, yeah
"Look at the way he treats me"
Shit, look at the way you treat me
You see your little nosy-ass homegirls
done got your ass sent up the creek G
Without a paddle, you left to straddle
and ride this thing on out
Now you and your girl ain't speakin no more
cause my dick all in her mouth
Knahm'talkinbout? Jealousy, infidelity, envy
Cheating to beating, in the end to the G they be the same thing
So who you placin the blame on, you keep on singin the same song
Let bygones be bygones, you can go on and get the hell on
You and your mama

i'm sorry ms jackson i am forrrrrreeeeeaaaaaaaallllll

Longbongcilvaringz
11-04-2006, 12:32 AM
ktl has always been a joke, its almost impossible to have a normal conversation in there without someone turning everything into a race argument. i gave up on ktl a while ago.

TAURO
11-04-2006, 12:33 AM
lol Tauro...if we wanted out privacy we would have it...how are you?

Im good Kriszy.......I know you could of had a private conversation elsewhere it wasn't that it's just that at the point that I came into the thread I didn't see where I could just come in so I thought I may as well just say my regards and leave.

INF
11-04-2006, 12:35 AM
Its sad when you gotta give up building because of ignorance. Sometimes you fight it so hard only to find that ignorance is called for in certain aspects. Balance ya'll.

Kriszy Substance
11-04-2006, 12:39 AM
I like Infinity...getting it out good. I wanna hear that on record.

I would love to adopt you pimptastic...however, Mash is already my official adopted son...you know him?

I hear you about KTL Tauro...I havent been there in a long time. It really isnt worth it...we are all the same...it's pretty much that simple for me.

Balance IS key.

Lil' Ruger
11-04-2006, 12:39 AM
with no ignorance there is no knowledge chaos order yin and yang its all about balance.

Lil' Ruger
11-04-2006, 12:41 AM

I would love to adopt you pimptastic...however, Mash is already my official adopted son...you know him?

I hear you about KTL Tauro...I havent been there in a long time. It really isnt worth it...we are all the same...it's pretty much that simple for me.

yea i know him but c'mon two sons black and asian what could be better i'll tell you a asian and mullatto kid but unfortunatly i'm not mullatto.

TAURO
11-04-2006, 12:43 AM
Its sad when you gotta give up building because of ignorance. Sometimes you fight it so hard only to find that ignorance is called for in certain aspects. Balance ya'll.

I think maybe it's hard to take people seriously here when you can't look them in the eyes. When people drop "knowledge" here all we can take in is what they have written not how they express their views which makes things hard to determin from people, we can't hear peoples voices nor can we see the looks on peoples faces. Thats why I think ktl has been so bad, of course there are numerous other reasons too but I think this is one of the key problems.

Kriszy Substance
11-04-2006, 12:44 AM
yea i know him but c'mon two sons black and asian what could be better i'll tell you a asian and mullatto kid but unfortunatly i'm not mullatto.

No shit...where is my diversity? Forgive me. It's official, you are mine now *opens arms* come to momma.

INF
11-04-2006, 12:45 AM
Damn, its been well past 30 min for an hour or so now. haha. I'm thinkin its time to go to bed.

When I was a child, I would set up my dreams b4 I went to bed and sure enough, that shit would come true. I would dream what I was thinking of. I'm gonna try to do that again tonight. I'm thinkin Jamaica as the backdrop.

Kriszy, I'll stay in touch as always. Luv ya gurl.

Tauro , like I said , keep it real.

Pimptastic, stay writtin them rhymes and remember that knowledge is power. The world is huge and beyond that is the universe.

Peace to you all.

Kriszy Substance
11-04-2006, 12:45 AM
I think maybe it's hard to take people seriously here when you can't look them in the eyes. When people drop "knowledge" here all we can take in is what they have written not how they express their views which makes things hard to determin from people, we can't hear peoples voices nor can we see the looks on peoples faces. Thats why I think ktl has been so bad, of course there are numerous other reasons too but I think this is one of the key problems.

I hear you...there is truth in that...however, I HAVE seen people make progress in there discussions there...seen people change their tone and open up to others views...sometimes I think we could get further this way because we CANT see peoples expressions and such...now way to throw punches on the net...weeds out some potential violence.

TAURO
11-04-2006, 12:46 AM

Balance IS key.

Balance is the key but people arn't willing to listen so whats the point, ktl can be a good place and I do think the corp needs it but some major things need to be changed if theres ever gonna be a turnaround.

Kriszy Substance
11-04-2006, 12:48 AM
Good night Infinity...sweet Jamacian dreams to you. I've never tried that I dont think...I am glad I saw you here tonight. I love you too.

Green light OFF...Infinity is leaving the building.

Trying to figure out if I am gonna go out tonight...it's been a long week. Perhaps I need to let off some steam...

Lil' Ruger
11-04-2006, 12:49 AM
Damn, its been well past 30 min for an hour or so now. haha. I'm thinkin its time to go to bed.

When I was a child, I would set up my dreams b4 I went to bed and sure enough, that shit would come true. I would dream what I was thinking of. I'm gonna try to do that again tonight. I'm thinkin Jamaica as the backdrop.

Pimptastic, stay writtin them rhymes and remember that knowledge is power. The world is huge and beyond that is the universe.

yea you know stay good and take it easy do ya thing and keep ya knowledge and ya beliefs close cuz stingy n99as will take em'

No shit...where is my diversity? Forgive me. It's official, you are mine now *opens arms* come to momma.

yay mom!!! i ave a warm home now yay!!!*hugs mom*

TAURO
11-04-2006, 12:52 AM

Peace Infinity, come back soon don't give up on the corp, we need to keep the real people here.

I hear you...there is truth in that...however, I HAVE seen people make progress in there discussions there...seen people change their tone and open up to others views...sometimes I think we could get further this way because we CANT see peoples expressions and such...now way to throw punches on the net...weeds out some potential violence.

I agree, I too have seen peoples opinions change for the better, I just think the mods should maybe come harder at ktl, if an argument breaks out they should just delete the posts so the thread doesn't get spoiled by pages of unnesessary arguing.

Lil' Ruger
11-04-2006, 12:59 AM
^^^co-sign

Kriszy Substance
11-04-2006, 12:59 AM
Yes, I agree...Infinity should not give up on the Corp.

I dont like to see the arguing...it does clog up the threads and such...but in the same breath I dont like censorship and that is what it seems like to me. I have no answers though...I know I do wish KTL was different...but I am not sure in what way I want it different...

Im out. You all have a good night.

*kisses pimptastic tenderly on the cheek* I'll be back my boy. You behave. Oh, and go find your brother Mash too...havent seen him around this house here lately...

TAURO
11-04-2006, 01:02 AM
Peace Kriszy and Pimptastic, im out too.

EAGLE EYE
11-04-2006, 01:24 AM
this was a very confusing thread 4 some reason..

Lil' Ruger
11-04-2006, 01:32 AM
Yes, I agree...Infinity should not give up on the Corp.

I dont like to see the arguing...it does clog up the threads and such...but in the same breath I dont like censorship and that is what it seems like to me. I have no answers though...I know I do wish KTL was different...but I am not sure in what way I want it different...

Im out. You all have a good night.

*kisses pimptastic tenderly on the cheek* I'll be back my boy. You behave. Oh, and go find your brother Mash too...havent seen him around this house here lately...

yes momma im bout to go to bed. i think i saw him come through da house once.

Lil' Ruger
11-04-2006, 01:34 AM
this was a very confusing thread 4 some reason..

konfusion its konfusion (mortal kombat)

DREW-DIE$EL
11-04-2006, 01:45 AM
where the fuck is biglrip? i need somebody to drink with

Lil' Ruger
11-04-2006, 01:47 AM
urself is always a good choice.