PDA

View Full Version : A book does not make you smart.

WARPATH
11-04-2006, 06:26 PM
I don't give a fuck how much you read. A book does not make you smart.
Reading does not make you smart.

When researching, you need to check your sources. Find out about the author, down to where he/she grew up.

There's a lot of bullshit written, and people just cite someone else's bullshit until the original source is lost and forgotten.

Then there's publishers......they're only out to make money off of a book.

If a book don't sell then, what's the point?

Same goes for the internt- it's all bullshit.

If you think your gonna search google, and find the secrets of the universe, then you need some help.

Wikipedia is not a source. It should be re-named Bullshit-pedia, because any bullshitter can get on it and write bullshit.Many of us are guilty for using it as a source, myself included-

Examples:

You can preach all the informaiton that you searched and read about World War II but it isn't shit compared to quoting experiences from a survivor.

You can say you know a lot from reading about Japanese samurai from a book, but unless you actually speak to a samurai- your still just quoting someone else's bullshit.

You can read the entire book entitled "Network+ Guide to Networks: Fourth Addition" and still couldn't fix a Network problem without the help of an experienced IT professional.

Evalutate your sources. Don't quote bullshit. Remember who wrote the book and their motivation behind the writing.

Alesco
11-04-2006, 06:38 PM
I agree

Prince Rai
11-05-2006, 02:01 PM
good thread!

yes, its true that books themselves can't encompass the entire truth.
when we read history, we have to consider that the author has certain bias owing to the timne period that he is writing from and owing to his ability to work with the facts he has in front of him.

Original sources are not easy to get to, however they entail more truth as they can guide you to many viewpoints that may not have been explored by an author writing a book for many purposes than just to educate.

even the internet is not brilliant all the time, what we need to do, be it through books or the net, is to take our time to read various "sources" in order to get a wider picture.

Peace

TurnThePage
11-05-2006, 02:02 PM
"reading does not make you smart"

...... cant agree with that...

Prince Rai
11-05-2006, 02:06 PM
"reading does not make you smart"

...... cant agree with that...
essentially it can make sense.
i can read anything without giving it thought, am i being "smartened"?

the statement "reading does not make you smart", needs substance to it.

i.e.

" reading, without applying a sense of thought to it, does not make you smart"

get me..?

TurnThePage
11-05-2006, 02:30 PM
i understand that much.... ^

but theirs always the other side of the spectrum....

LHX
11-05-2006, 02:45 PM
i understand that much.... ^

but theirs always the other side of the spectrum....

which is?

LHX
11-05-2006, 02:53 PM

When researching, you need to check your sources. Find out about the author, down to where he/she grew up.

There's a lot of bullshit written, and people just cite someone else's bullshit until the original source is lost and forgotten.

If you think your gonna search google, and find the secrets of the universe, then you need some help.

Wikipedia is not a source. It should be re-named Bullshit-pedia, because any bullshitter can get on it and write bullshit.Many of us are guilty for using it as a source, myself included-

Examples:

You can preach all the informaiton that you searched and read about World War II but it isn't shit compared to quoting experiences from a survivor.

You can say you know a lot from reading about Japanese samurai from a book, but unless you actually speak to a samurai- your still just quoting someone else's bullshit.

You can read the entire book entitled "Network+ Guide to Networks: Fourth Addition" and still couldn't fix a Network problem without the help of an experienced IT professional.

Evalutate your sources. Don't quote bullshit. Remember who wrote the book and their motivation behind the writing.

this post is significant

books are indirect experience

books are better than remaining ignorant
but direct experience is better than reading a book (by far)

also - when it comes to 'spiritual' or 'religious' matters, one must maintain a heightened degree of skepticism when reading

especially when people are describing things that cant be seen with the eye

books about history suffer from the same problem

Punch
11-05-2006, 02:58 PM

Examples:

I can't agree with these examples. A survivor will not have the full perspective of the situation, just the one aspect that they have experienced and have an emotional attachment towards.

Same as a Samurai. He won't have an objective view on what and why he is, how that is significant in the bigger picture.

You are right in that people need to check sources, and understand that every writer is filtering the information through his own reality model where facts can be distorted. Everyone has an agenda, you and me included.

TurnThePage
11-05-2006, 02:59 PM
which is?

applying your own thoughts and experiences to what your reading, to further your understanding of the world around you.

Prolifical ENG
11-05-2006, 03:39 PM
If you understand the cocepts of the book, and the book expands on those concepts, then you will look at it logically. If your logic accepts, then you have learned something.

For what you just learn is actually true is different. Some things will never be 100% positive until new ideas are thought. So then we look to the authorities, the people with PhDs that specialize in that one thing and spent many years of their life doing it.

My First Timbs
11-05-2006, 08:05 PM
Remember who wrote the book and their motivation behind the writing.

someones motivation for writing something is neither here nor there..

what matters is the validity of what that person is saying.

"validity" is measured and quantified by an objective evaluation of the argument and its sources and or verifiability

(not all arguments have sources)

a novel argument may not have a source other than the writer itself.... in cases such as this the argument must have the ability to be objectively verified by a non biased 3rd party.

the burden lies with the ability of the reader to objectively evaluate what is presented for them.

the silencer
11-05-2006, 08:46 PM
My First Timbs said it best...

and to have the kind of mindstate like "reading doesnt make u smart" or whatever is a dangerous one because theres alota shit out there to be learned by reading...and this approach cood lead one away from picking up a book ("why should i read this? this guys is just trying to promote his agendas onto me!")...

its true that there are plenty of ppl out there writing books on a whole bunch of different subjects in which they manipulate the facts n stuff to try and make the reader see something in a certain way...

BUT, what u cood do is read a couple of diff books with diff authors but on the SAME subject...a bunch of diff WW II books for instance, from differing perspectives...

also, alot of books are just trying to convey unbiased information to the reader that the reader doesnt know and is attempting to learn by reading the book....

i dono...i think its a dubious think to say and i dont totally agree with it..

sure, u shood do the knowledge on an author that you're reading...but u must avoid the mindstate where u say "fuck this guy's opinion and what he has to say, he's just trying to make me see it his way" on something where U DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT...

for instance, i read Jared Diamonds books (Guns, Germs, and Steel; The Third Chimpanzee) and a main point he makes is that the attitude of racial superiority that was prevalent in the late 19th and early 20th century (europeans took the indians land because they are genetically superior to them, and shit like that) is totally off and goes on to explain basically why things were the way they were when the Euros starting exploring the new world and shit (he goes far back in history and explains why they were more advanced technologically and shit.....GREAT book).....one of my brothers, who only saw like a 20 minutes snippet of the fuckin tv special about the book, says that Diamond is just saying all this bullshit to gain popularity with everybody...or some shit like that i dont even remember what his argument is but he barely reads any fuckin books at all....the research done on the books i mentioned is fuckin immense (shown in the back notes section).....u can't argue against something u dont know about...

knowledge is power......and u won't learn shit by watching tv all ur life or surfing the web

LHX
11-05-2006, 09:24 PM
someones motivation for writing something is neither here nor there..

what matters is the validity of what that person is saying.

"validity" is measured and quantified by an objective evaluation of the argument and its sources and or verifiability

(not all arguments have sources)

a novel argument may not have a source other than the writer itself.... in cases such as this the argument must have the ability to be objectively verified by a non biased 3rd party.

the burden lies with the ability of the reader to objectively evaluate what is presented for them.

i am sure you acknowledge a fallacy in the notion of a search for a 'objective evaluation'

a non-biased 3rd party also depends on a objective 3rd party making the judgement that there is a objective 3rd party, and that is a cycle that continues ad infinitum

the burden lies in the ability of a reader to objectively evaluate what is presented to them, but there is a rule:

there are numerous points in any stream of communication where the information being communicated can be altered

as such, there is NO validity in anything written until it is directly experienced by the person that read it

all we know about world war 2 are some vague details about things getting destroyed and people being killed

the dates and names have proven to be of no significance

the situations we face have little to do with politics

LHX
11-05-2006, 09:29 PM
I can't agree with these examples. A survivor will not have the full perspective of the situation, just the one aspect that they have experienced and have an emotional attachment towards.

Same as a Samurai. He won't have an objective view on what and why he is, how that is significant in the bigger picture.

You are right in that people need to check sources, and understand that every writer is filtering the information through his own reality model where facts can be distorted. Everyone has an agenda, you and me included.

you may be a little off on your reasoning

From the Way of the Samurai:
It is bad when one thing becomes two. One should not look for anything else in the Way of the Samurai. It is the same for anything that is called a Way. Therefore, it is inconsistent to hear something of the Way of Confucius or the Way of the Buddha, and say that this is the Way of the Samurai. If one understands things in this manner, he should be able to hear about all Ways and be more and more in accord with his own.

a survivor will probably have a BETTER understanding of a situation - especially as in the example of world war 2 when people either trapped or on the frontlines acknowledge the fact that they are nothing more than dust being kicked around by elements bigger than them

this is a insight that even the 'people in charge' did not get to realize

does a general ever have to confront his own mortality? no

but a general sure is likely to have the means to write a book

J-Cee
11-05-2006, 11:21 PM
True..but also depends..u can open your mind to more subject matters through books that you wouldnt without reading..a more comprehensive vocabulary can be gained through reading.I know ive become a better person through reading as i am less judgemental more open minded..and less of a materialistic person then i was before

Prince Rai
11-06-2006, 03:16 AM
applying your own thoughts and experiences to what your reading, to further your understanding of the world around you.
isnt that exactly what i said?

adding thought // experience?

Prince Rai
11-06-2006, 03:18 AM
Essentially, it is the way you address and utilise what you read, which makes you smarter.

Koolish
11-06-2006, 12:20 PM
reading does not make you smart... or technically it doesn't make you have perfect knowledge.

so you seem to be suggesting we rid ourselves of any knowledge lest it be the greatest and most perfect knowledge.

HOW ABOUT FUCK NO.

if we don't read we're won't know shit. ohh we don't need to read, maybe go to school, and learn? well university/college = READING. the written word is the most effective way of getting information to the masses, we don't have megaphones big enough to teach everyone.

plus, if you're gonna read to make yourself smarter fuck basic books, get into the philosophers, there's reading you can't talk shit about (in these terms, not in terms of disagreeing with them), read some fucking plato.

LHX
11-06-2006, 12:25 PM
FACT - a illiterate farmer has the edge over a college professor any day 10 times out of 10

the written word is a tremendously powerful tool that is too often misused

the answer is not to boycott books but the answer is also not to swear by them

Princerai is on the money yo

its all about the approach

snapple
11-06-2006, 12:35 PM
brain makes smart

LHX
11-06-2006, 12:39 PM
yes smart good brain

Prolifical ENG
11-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Books make you smart...it is called being "book smart". Sometimes you will read a book about something and it will tell you things. Read enough books on the same subject and it will tell you sometimes the same things and different things. Its how you decide what things are valid from each source.

Thats why if you want to research something, its better to have a variety of different sources.

Black Man
11-06-2006, 02:15 PM
FACT - a illiterate farmer has the edge over a college professor any day 10 times out of 10

the written word is a tremendously powerful tool that is too often misused

the answer is not to boycott books but the answer is also not to swear by them

Princerai is on the money yo

its all about the approach

The farmer don't have the edge over the professor when it's tax time, when it's time to read that mortgage, when them bills come in, when it's time to read the directions to the new fertilizer he just bought, when it's time to read the warning on the new pestaside he bought....gotta know how to read, write, and comprehend...not of that an illiterate farmer can do. And yes he'll have food, but since he can't read, the food that he's growing is now poisoned because he couldn't read the warning label.

No the illiterate farmer doesn't have an advantage any time any day.

LHX
11-06-2006, 02:25 PM
lmao

the professor needs the farmer

the farmer dont need the professor

smart farmers dont use chemicals

smart posters dont step to LHX

Sexy Jasper
11-06-2006, 02:40 PM
Here's another thing... the book can also be.. a hat

http://bookhat.ytmnd.com/

LHX
11-06-2006, 02:43 PM
somebody brought their A game today

Jasper on point

Punch
11-06-2006, 02:58 PM
The professor can learn to farm.

LHX
11-06-2006, 03:07 PM
i would go as far as to say the professor has to learn to farm

the farmer doesnt have to learn to read

Black Man
11-06-2006, 03:09 PM
The professor can learn to farm.

Professor may not need to learn how to farm because the professor is a professor in agriculture...thus he already knows how to farm.

Some people just don't like to be wrong and will try to change reality around to fit their agenda.

Smart farmers don't use chemicals....yes they do. Water is a chemical, horse poop is a chemical....things the best of farmers will use.

And for now, I'll even run with farmers don't use chemicals, but they still have to do everything else I mentioned, and if not all, atleast one.

Smart people don't go against what's real...

WARPATH
11-06-2006, 03:23 PM
reading does not make you smart... or technically it doesn't make you have perfect knowledge.

so you seem to be suggesting we rid ourselves of any knowledge lest it be the greatest and most perfect knowledge.

HOW ABOUT FUCK NO.

if we don't read we're won't know shit. ohh we don't need to read, maybe go to school, and learn? well university/college = READING. the written word is the most effective way of getting information to the masses, we don't have megaphones big enough to teach everyone.

plus, if you're gonna read to make yourself smarter fuck basic books, get into the philosophers, there's reading you can't talk shit about (in these terms, not in terms of disagreeing with them), read some fucking plato.

Books are becoming an outdated technology.

We're lied to in the history books.

We're lied to on television.

The Internet is the battle ground for liars and fools.

Wise men talk because they have something to say; Fools talk because they have to say something- Plato.

And still, how can I really know that Plato siad this?

I don't.

LHX
11-06-2006, 03:24 PM
Professor may not need to learn how to farm because the professor is a professor in agriculture...thus he already knows how to farm.

Some people just don't like to be wrong and will try to change reality around to fit their agenda.

Smart farmers don't use chemicals....yes they do. Water is a chemical, horse poop is a chemical....things the best of farmers will use.

And for now, I'll even run with farmers don't use chemicals, but they still have to do everything else I mentioned, and if not all, atleast one.

Smart people don't go against what's real...

there is a difference between a farmer and a professor of agriculture

does a professor of agriculture need to know how to farm?

"yeah i know how to DJ - i read all the books"

Black Man has a copy of 'Internet Posting for Dummies' at home

LHX
11-06-2006, 03:25 PM
Books are becoming an outdated technology.

We're lied to in the history books.

We're lied to on television.

The Internet is the battle ground for liars and fools.

Wise men talk because they have something to say; Fools talk because they have to say something- Plato.

And still, how can I really know that Plato siad this?

I don't.
this is the correct summary of the situation

Prolifical ENG
11-06-2006, 03:44 PM
the taxi driver can edge the lawyer.

bonez07
11-06-2006, 06:13 PM
agreed..i barely read, and honestly im the one of the smartest in school

hectis
11-06-2006, 07:57 PM

Examples:

this is true and not true a book can give u knowledge but in some cases cant teach u unless u live it

Black Man
11-06-2006, 08:01 PM
What makes a person smart?

Visionz
11-06-2006, 08:10 PM
What makes a person smart?
common sense helps

chem·i·cal (km-kl)
adj.
Abbr. chem.

Of or relating to chemistry.
Of or relating to the properties or actions of chemicals.
n.
A substance with a distinct molecular composition that is produced by or used in a chemical process.

LHX
11-06-2006, 08:45 PM
getting back to the original post:

it still holds true: book knowledge comes in 2nd place to direct experience
thus
when you have the opportunity to experience something first hand, you become more intelligent about it than if you had read it

added to which
a lot of things that are written about are hardly worth 'knowing' or considering

end of story

end of story

the silencer
11-06-2006, 10:38 PM
Here's another thing... the book can also be.. a hat

http://bookhat.ytmnd.com/
lmfao

end of thread..

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 11:22 PM

Examples:

100% truth

dont know if u remember but the first time i had contact wit u on this forum u was on some fucked up shit

dont know if u did a 180 or i did the 180 but u typin nothin but realness nowadays

V4D3R
11-07-2006, 04:05 AM
"I've been told not to believe everything I read in books - but I'm not sure I believe that."
~Respekt~

"I've been told not to believe everything I read in forums - but then there was X"
~V~

Be as it may, like whats been mentioned in a few posts in this thread - personal experience is key to what one should harvest for knowledge.

Alot of stuff out in these forums and world of books and websites - is pure brain garbage. It manufactures "Brain Broken" syndrome in many.

Ultimately - it comes down to personal beliefs. So if you believe in UFO aircraft for example - your in a small group paradigm that has to deal with the objectivity of the larger group of non-witnesses.

The words of mankind are confusing. So is his lack of vision and lack of hearing. Men need to stop biting off more then they can chew with certain issues, because the line between reason and irrationality is microscopic.

How many blindly follow leaders??

Black Man
11-07-2006, 09:46 AM
This is how I see it. There's a difference between being "smart" and "intelligent" Smart people are able to remember various facts, an intelligent person is able to solve problems. Reading is fundamental. Learning from books is a good thing. What's better is the ability to apply what you learn from those books to real life. That's probably why kids will say "why do I need to know this, I'll never use it." A book is only a medium used to get to an understanding. One of the main reasons why people aren't intelligent in this day and time is because how they were taught. Going to school does not teach the application of what they're teaching. Knowledge (potention energy) without application (Wisdom, kinetic energy) will lead you to right where you're standing.

WARPATH
11-07-2006, 10:50 AM
100% truth

dont know if u remember but the first time i had contact wit u on this forum u was on some fucked up shit

dont know if u did a 180 or i did the 180 but u typin nothin but realness nowadays

That's why I made up Slippy the Pimp, so I could fuck around. People take me to serious sometimes.

The internet is just a playground to me.

The internet can be a valuable tool if you use it correctly.

TAURO
11-07-2006, 11:27 AM
[QUOTE=Charging Soldier;638289]I don't give a fuck how much you read. A book does not make you smart.

QUOTE]

Reading a book does not make you smart but it does make you smarter.

WARPATH
11-07-2006, 11:37 AM
Reading a book does not make you smart but it does make you smarter.

How?

the silencer
11-07-2006, 12:17 PM
How?
i was reading a book called Killing Hope by an ex-CIA dude and he documents all the US military and CIA interventions since WW2....i didnt know about all teh coup's and all the crazy shit we've been doin all over the world the past 50 years....i didnt know about the Korean War (we had no business bein there and we ended up LOSING the war)....

i couldn't have known any of that shit without readin that book...maybe i cooda caught some stuff on History channel but that stuff is censored, wont tell u about the fucked up shit the CIA does and stuff...

i think ur takin this thing a little too far....there is definitely alotta books that wont do shit for ur brain and maybe even fuck u up, make u dumber or whatever.......but if u know what and who u are reading, then readin books opens up doors that u woodnt even know existed....

WARPATH
11-07-2006, 01:02 PM
i was reading a book called Killing Hope by an ex-CIA dude and he documents all the US military and CIA interventions since WW2....i didnt know about all teh coup's and all the crazy shit we've been doin all over the world the past 50 years....i didnt know about the Korean War (we had no business bein there and we ended up LOSING the war)....

i couldn't have known any of that shit without readin that book...maybe i cooda caught some stuff on History channel but that stuff is censored, wont tell u about the fucked up shit the CIA does and stuff...

i think ur takin this thing a little too far....there is definitely alotta books that wont do shit for ur brain and maybe even fuck u up, make u dumber or whatever.......but if u know what and who u are reading, then readin books opens up doors that u woodnt even know existed....

Now you possess events in your mind from a tangible source. This has hightened your mental awareness about government agencies and their shady dealings with nations foreign to america. But what happens in a few years? Are you gonna remember all the facts? Are you more apt to problem solving? Have you increased your ability to cope with a difficult situation?

I can't remember shit from my 2nd grade text. I never read a book about the CIA, but I could look out my front door and tell you- the government is shady.

Prolifical ENG
11-07-2006, 02:18 PM
But what happens in a few years? Are you gonna remember all the facts? Are you more apt to problem solving? Have you increased your quality of being able to cope with a difficult situation?

I think you are speaking of wisdom which cannot be taught to someone...but a type of common sense that gets stronger from experience. You are right that no book can increase someone's wisdom.

Being a "walking encycleopedia" has little benefits...and some people are judged how "smart" they are from how much knowledge they have attained....like the gameshow jeopardy. But if you can reflect on something that you have read, you might be able to learn different values and understand something better conceptually.

WARPATH
11-07-2006, 03:06 PM
I just have to be clear.

I wasn't speaking of about "Wisdom."

I was talking about being "Smart."

There is a difference.

Wisdom:

- the trait of utilizing knowledge and experience with common sense and insight
- the quality of being prudent and sensible
- ability to apply knowledge or experience or understanding or common sense and insight
- accumulated knowledge or erudition or enlightenment

smart:

showing mental alertness and calculation and resourcefulness

There are more ways to learn than what books have to offer.

Though, you do have a good point. Being wise encompasses some the same qualities of being smart.

I think we can all agree that books won't make you a wiser individual.

I guess what I should have siad is-

Books do not neccisarily make you smarter than your neighbor.

Koolish
11-08-2006, 10:57 PM
no knowledge leads to idiotic debates.

the man without fact debate's his biased opinion.

Prince Rai
11-09-2006, 03:21 AM
what's the difference between a wise and smart man?

the smart man knows what to say,
the wise man knows whether to say it or not.

Skellington
11-09-2006, 06:41 AM
lol, ofcourse, why should a book make you smart???

Sexy Jasper
11-09-2006, 07:27 AM
Reading exercises the brain because you actively soak up information and process it.

Of course there's a difference between remembering the when/how/why's of WWII from a book and understanding what is written by linking information. In a way, a book is a tool.

I agree on the wiki/google stuff. You can never be sure what's real and what's biased. For instance, those sites some black people link to, yeah I read those things too, you can read all about how caucasian people are inferior to the almighty black race. These sites are made by 5%ers with their own agenda.

Still though, facts are facts whether they are written in books or on wikipedia.

VillainousV
11-09-2006, 08:11 AM
who, besides the originator him/herself, is to say that certain information is false, and certain information is true? Keep in mind that, as much as humans think we know, it's NOTHING compared to what's out there. Just think of when people thought that the earth was flat....Now look at a globe. As of today, that theory has held true, considering that we havent been mislead for thousands of years about the shape of our own planet.

On-topic though, you gain knowledge by understanding information you take in, not memorizing it. Imo, To understand a thing is to be able to form an educated opinion about it. Many people don't understand something, and try to speak about it from their own viewpoint. Needless 2 say, they often sound like idiots to those who truly understand. lol. Just my thoughts on it.

TAURO
11-09-2006, 08:43 AM
How?

For one thing it expands your vocabulary, having good word use is a sign of intelligence and thats fact.

WARPATH
11-09-2006, 09:47 AM
For one thing it expands your vocabulary, having good word use is a sign of intelligence and thats fact.

So using fancy words makes you smart?

Hold up let me re-phraze that-

Does an eloquent grasp for syntax and punctuation make you a more intelligent problem solver with stronger mental alerntess, and a keen eye for resources?

TAURO
11-09-2006, 11:05 AM
So using fancy words makes you smart?

Hold up let me re-phraze that-

Does an eloquent grasp for syntax and punctuation make you a more intelligent problem solver with stronger mental alerntess, and a keen eye for resources?

You misunderstood what I mean't, it's not about just using "fancy words" it's about have a broad verbal pallete. Books put into context words that you may not know how to use nor fully understand thus enableling you to learn it's meaning and adapt to it.

Yes having a strong vocabulary does enable you to have strong mental alertness, without being able to understand complex words how are you able to fully understand professional documents and contracts?

Reading is a vital part for gaining more intelligence which is why it's one of the first skills we learn as children.
Depending on the books topics they can help problem solve or understand complex mathematics because book subjects are so vast, I don't know what you have against books but they are key to developing the mind in order to achieve a good standard of intellingence.

And on a side note, if you want to have a serious discussion please refrain from sounding patronising, thankyou.

Prince Rai
11-09-2006, 11:37 AM
Still though, facts are facts whether they are written in books or on wikipedia.

absolutely.

the crux is how we use the facts.
when we are faced with a situation which requires us to use facts to explain something, we are usually faced with a sea of facts and we usually pick and choose facts which can help reflect your idea, incorporating personal bias, social, environmental and time bias.

that is why we need various means of collecting knowledge.

good post

Visionz
11-09-2006, 12:21 PM
Yes having a strong vocabulary does enable you to have strong mental alertness, without being able to understand complex words how are you able to fully understand professional documents and contracts? Lawyers are the masters of cofusing the shit outta people with terminology that most can't comprehend. Why does the English language have such a vast number of words in it? It's the language used to fuck the world over which is harder to do if we're talking simply and straightfoward.

TAURO
11-09-2006, 12:31 PM
Lawyers are the masters of cofusing the shit outta people with terminology that most can't comprehend. Why does the English language have such a vast number of words in it? It's the language used to fuck the world over which is harder to do if we're talking simply and straightfoward.

Which is why it's essential that we try to master the language as best we can.

And how can we inprove our mental awarness for cases like this CSoldier?

Reading.

Visionz
11-09-2006, 12:34 PM
I'll take correct observations on world affairs for $2000 Alex.

Black Man
11-09-2006, 01:05 PM
Books don't make a person smart, this is true. Well, what makes a person smart? What makes a person smart is their ability to put in the work to be educated. Books are a tool for this to be done. Being smart is a choice.

Reading is fundamental. It's important to read for many reasons.

Reading exercises the brain and other organs. It helps develop the imagination and promotes new thoughts. It strengthens vocabulary.

I find it a shame, that the world of education has been compramised. Through my studies, this hasn't always been the case. There was a time when you could pick up a book, and know with asurety that all the information was correct. It's not like that anymore, and that's a reflection of.....

In America people were killed for reading. That says something. That tells me that reading is very important, and reading should be encourage. More people need to read, the children especially needs to read.

I shake my head in disgust knowing that being "smart" is not promoted. As a U.S citizen, it kills me knowing that we fell so far behind the rest of the world in education. I'm not saying we should be the best, but I do expect the best out of my nation, and that's not going on.

The destruction of education is the downfall of this country, and will be the downfall to each individual if they chose not to be educated and read BOOKS!

TAURO
11-09-2006, 01:14 PM
Books don't make a person smart, this is true. Well, what makes a person smart? What makes a person smart is their ability to put in the work to be educated. Books are a tool for this to be done. Being smart is a choice.

Reading is fundamental. It's important to read for many reasons.

Reading exercises the brain and other organs. It helps develop the imagination and promotes new thoughts. It strengthens vocabulary.

I find it a shame, that the world of education has been compramised. Through my studies, this hasn't always been the case. There was a time when you could pick up a book, and know with asurety that all the information was correct. It's not like that anymore, and that's a reflection of.....

In America people were killed for reading. That says something. That tells me that reading is very important, and reading should be encourage. More people need to read, the children especially needs to read.

I shake my head in disgust knowing that being "smart" is not promoted. As a U.S citizen, it kills me knowing that we fell so far behind the rest of the world in education. I'm not saying we should be the best, but I do expect the best out of my nation, and that's not going on.

The destruction of education is the downfall of this country, and will be the downfall to each individual if they chose not to be educated and read BOOKS!

Great post I completley agree.

I should point out that your president does not exude intelligence when he talks on television, since his administration he has compromised the reputation of the american people, what is the rest of the world supposed to think of america when they elect this idiot to run their country.

Black Man
11-09-2006, 01:51 PM
Great post I completley agree.

I should point out that your president does not exude intelligence when he talks on television, since his administration he has compromised the reputation of the american people, what is the rest of the world supposed to think of america when they elect this idiot to run their country.

The president doesn't exude intelligence at all as far as I'm concerned. If I was in another country looking at america, I would be thinking, babylon is falling!!!

Alesco
11-09-2006, 01:58 PM
The president doesn't exude intelligence at all as far as I'm concerned. If I was in another country looking at america, I would be thinking, babylon is falling!!!

Be possative, Be possative.

Focus on the good things comming out from america

VillainousV
11-09-2006, 02:06 PM
Be possative, Be possative.

Focus on the good things comming out from america

not 2 be rude, but i havent heard of anything good coming out of america that didn't benefit the government more than it did the people or another country. That's politics 4 ya.

WARPATH
11-09-2006, 02:18 PM
You misunderstood what I mean't, it's not about just using "fancy words" it's about have a broad verbal pallete. Books put into context words that you may not know how to use nor fully understand thus enableling you to learn it's meaning and adapt to it.

Yes having a strong vocabulary does enable you to have strong mental alertness, without being able to understand complex words how are you able to fully understand professional documents and contracts?

Reading is a vital part for gaining more intelligence which is why it's one of the first skills we learn as children.
Depending on the books topics they can help problem solve or understand complex mathematics because book subjects are so vast, I don't know what you have against books but they are key to developing the mind in order to achieve a good standard of intellingence.

And on a side note, if you want to have a serious discussion please refrain from sounding patronising, thankyou.

I apologize if I came off as patronising, I was just tyring to make a point which I think you missed.........

People can say different things with different words, and still mean the same the thing. There's a difference between being smart, and sounding smart. Long pretty vocabulary should be reserved for poetry only......

Lawyers are the masters of cofusing the shit outta people with terminology that most can't comprehend. Why does the English language have such a vast number of words in it? It's the language used to fuck the world over which is harder to do if we're talking simply and straightfoward.

I agree, people use terminology in legal documents to cofuse people. They'll even throw some latin in their to fuck with your head. Habeus Corpus? Try using confusing terminology, then having some dummy transulate it into another language- That's what happened back in the 1800's when treaties were made with Native Americans.(That's apart for the cultural differences, but that should be for discussion in an entirely different thread.)

Which is why it's essential that we try to master the language as best we can.

And how can we inprove our mental awarness for cases like this CSoldier?

Reading.

Actually, I'm aware of this not by reading, but from the words of my tribal polotics teacher.

I never touched the required text, but still i'm passing tests with A grades. Sure, there are other factors that may be involved:

easy test
lucky guesses

for example, but when compared to my peers who read the book, I still scored higher.

Why?

Listening Skills + Memory= Knowledge gained.

Sure it's good to have exellent communication skills and master verbal speech. Just because someone wrote it- doesn't mean that it's........kosher.

Thus the spoken word can be as valid as anything written in text, because it is the spoken word that is written in text which you are reading right now.

My original statement still stands.

Alesco
11-09-2006, 02:22 PM
not 2 be rude, but i havent heard of anything good coming out of america that didn't benefit the government more than it did the people or another country. That's politics 4 ya.

You aint being rude kid.

And there is alot of good in america. Its just not on tv

Visionz
11-09-2006, 02:50 PM
I should point out that your president does not exude intelligence when he talks on television, since his administration he has compromised the reputation of the american people, what is the rest of the world supposed to think of america when they elect this idiot to run their country.They should think that the majority of Americans don't vote. That's an entirely different thread, but we're not a country of active voters.

TAURO
11-09-2006, 02:58 PM
And who's fault is that? ^^^

Alesco
11-09-2006, 03:00 PM
I hear ya eric, but Why vote for some thing you dont believe in

Visionz
11-09-2006, 03:32 PM
And who's fault is that? ^^^that one gets complicated. It's a mix of people just not caring and people feeling that everyone who is running doesn't speak for them at all. I personally am an active voter but I tend to be on the more liberal side of things, and being in Texas, the conservatives always win here. It almost seems pointless because of where I'm at but I still feel like its my civic duty and that I owe it to myself to exercise my voice.

I hear ya eric, but Why vote for some thing you dont believe in I'd start by asking what you do believe in and then take things from there.

Black Man
11-09-2006, 03:36 PM
I hear ya eric, but Why vote for some thing you dont believe in

Even if you believe in voting, how the system is set up each vote doesn't matter. Damn electorial college! One person, one vote, it's not hard.

Visionz
11-09-2006, 03:45 PM
Even if you believe in voting, how the system is set up each vote doesn't matter. Damn electorial college! One person, one vote, it's not hard. It doesn't make sense really in todays modern age, but there was a reason for it when this country was founded. Information wasn't passed along even remotely as quickly along with the fact that compromises had to be made to have everyone come together in agreement. And getting that many people to agree on one thing is never easy.

Alesco
11-09-2006, 07:59 PM
that one gets complicated. It's a mix of people just not caring and people feeling that everyone who is running doesn't speak for them at all. I personally am an active voter but I tend to be on the more liberal side of things, and being in Texas, the conservatives always win here. It almost seems pointless because of where I'm at but I still feel like its my civic duty and that I owe it to myself to exercise my voice.

I'd start by asking what you do believe in and then take things from there.

Yes, but the president dosent come to rough places and ask all the people
what do you believe in. He and the goverment just ignore these places. They
(the goverment) just send troops to iraq to fight a war, When they are needing to help out the people in there own country, but they dont give a
fuck about people who struggle day in day out. (Now thats fucked up) Now
thats the goverment for you. There is people who do help these people though. It will just take longer without the goverment. But sadly, The fight
goes on...

Visionz
11-09-2006, 08:25 PM
To me it seems you're under the no one speaks for you category that I mentioned previously. You're not alone in that feeling. I refuse to believe that 60% of people in this country that can vote but don't, do so because they simply don't care.

You disagree with the war in Iraq. Bush Sr. was former-head of the CIA and went to war in Iraq. Did anyone expect anything much different when he obviosly less-bright-of-a-person son decided to run for president? I was begging and pleading with the people I worked w/ on the US's largest military base as a goverment contractor, not to vote for Bush. I wasn't even thinking about war at the time. I was looking at what he had done as govenor w/ education and healthcare. They're tools anyone can use to gauge how full of shit or not a politician is. And Bush was obviously full of shit. But even though I personally believe that election was rigged, we as a country still let it be close enough that he only needed his brother to pull the strings of the state he was govenor. In a business as dirty as politics is, that's too easy, especially when you have family ties to top-ranking CIA officials.

I'm not trying to dog you or anything, it's just we as a country had a choice to make and to me we chose the wrong one. And really life is nothing but a series of choices and consequences, both good and bad.

Our job as citizens is to inform ourselves to the best of our resources about the people running for office. Even if they are both bullshit, and in politics they usually are, I say vote for the lesser of the two evils. That's become cliche but to me it's still the truth. Maybe thru a constant process of voting for the lesser-evil we'll eventually get people who aren't evil at all. At the very least it's an attempt to be heard,. By not voting, you're guarenteeing that you won't be heard at all. A situation is only hopeless when you believe that it is, faith endures all things.

Black Man
11-09-2006, 08:38 PM
The voting for the lesser of the two evils theory doesn't work. Evil is evil, and the agenda of America has been the same since the idea of an america.

Just because people don't vote doesn't mean they don't care. There's other ways to change the system or the condition of this country.

Visionz
11-09-2006, 10:55 PM
The voting for the lesser of the two evils theory doesn't work. Evil is evil, and the agenda of America has been the same since the idea of an america.

Just because people don't vote doesn't mean they don't care. There's other ways to change the system or the condition of this country.
You might want to re-read what I wrote. The fact is about 60% of the voting population in America simply doesn't. In no way do I believe that's simply due to lack of interest, atleast not for the entire 60%, even if its true for some. But as far as voting for the lesser of two evils not working: first, no one can really say that with certainity because we'd have to have consistent voter turnout to prove it doesn't. Second, what defines someone as evil? Politicians get into office and abuse power. That's a given, but does that mean that every last politician running for office is crooked and in it for all the wrong reasons? And third, if Gore was elected in 2000, do you think we'd be sitting in Iraq right now? If you think the answer is no, then that means 3,000+ soldiers would've never lost their lives fighting over a war we shouldn't be in, meaning that even if Gore was corrupt, it would've still been better if it was his corrupt ass in their vs. Bush 's corrupt ass and hence validation that voting for the lesser of two evils has its merits.

snapple
11-10-2006, 01:21 AM

i havent been following this thread, but what are you saying....if you don't hit the poles then you shouldn't be preaching, this applies to everyone who does not vote. your vote means something youre bugging take advantadge and so some appreciation that you live in a democracy

Black Man
11-11-2006, 12:34 PM
You might want to re-read what I wrote. The fact is about 60% of the voting population in America simply doesn't. In no way do I believe that's simply due to lack of interest, atleast not for the entire 60%, even if its true for some. But as far as voting for the lesser of two evils not working: first, no one can really say that with certainity because we'd have to have consistent voter turnout to prove it doesn't. Second, what defines someone as evil? Politicians get into office and abuse power. That's a given, but does that mean that every last politician running for office is crooked and in it for all the wrong reasons? And third, if Gore was elected in 2000, do you think we'd be sitting in Iraq right now? If you think the answer is no, then that means 3,000+ soldiers would've never lost their lives fighting over a war we shouldn't be in, meaning that even if Gore was corrupt, it would've still been better if it was his corrupt ass in their vs. Bush 's corrupt ass and hence validation that voting for the lesser of two evils has its merits.

The war in Iraq is not the standard of what evil is. If Gore was elected, sh*t would still be f*cked up.

Are you a citizen?

Black Man
11-11-2006, 12:37 PM
i havent been following this thread, but what are you saying....if you don't hit the poles then you shouldn't be preaching, this applies to everyone who does not vote. your vote means something youre bugging take advantadge and so some appreciation that you live in a democracy

How does my vote mean something? There's nobody who's running for office who speaks for me. Democracy is the voice of the people, and the people have a very limited choice. A two party system and every now and then a third party pops up that usually strengthens one party and weakens the other.

Before black people and women could vote, the influenced the political system greatly in other ways. The fore-fathers of this country will tell you the same. There's more to this political process than "voting."

GRENADE
11-11-2006, 12:46 PM
YO....

real talk....reading does make you smart.it the deciphering of the bullshyt that makes you smart.
shyt.to make my point clear think of this.....

you cant get mad at yo boy for buying a benz when he put in work,and you complained about the job and called in a few days out the week.and never gained sales.

so when it come to reading....the next nigga is reading bullshyt but he's one step closer to the truth then you are.you have to see past the bullshyt to get the truth.but in order to get past the bullshyt you have to i.d it first. nahmean...

so in the scheme of things reading does make you smarter

Kephrem
11-11-2006, 02:23 PM
Charging Soldier is correct in one regard, one does not become so-called smart in the reading of many books.....that is, in the making of many books there is no end, and much study (of countless books that lack truth) is a weariness of the flesh (mind):

Ecclesiastes 12:12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books [there is] no end; and much study [is] a weariness of the flesh.

The Blacks, Hispanics, and Native Americans (the real Israelites, Jews, and Christians) are to rather seek out, study, and read the Bible:

Isaiah 34:16 Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

Revelation 1:3 Blessed [is] he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time [is] at hand.

LORD NOSE
11-11-2006, 03:08 PM
a book can make you smart if you are looking to get smart from a book

zeppelin2k
11-11-2006, 03:18 PM
"reading doesn't make you smart"

is the dumbest thing ever said

all the stuff about sources and that shit is all great, but saying reading doesnt make you smart, or smarter, or more knowledgeable about something, is straight bullshit.

someone who reads consistently will be many times smarten than if they never read anything at all.

Visionz
11-11-2006, 08:01 PM
The war in Iraq is not the standard of what evil is. If Gore was elected, sh*t would still be f*cked up.

Are you a citizen?But less peope would be dead. I never said that it would make the fucked up shit go away, only that shit would be less fucked-up. It's a valid reason for voting. And what is your standard for evil?

And yes I am a citizen, and I'm an active voter. I helped send Lloyd Dodget back to his seat in the house of reps. He's a good guy who's record and the bills he's introduced show that he's down for the cause. I also helped to pass seven propositions here in my city (Austin) that'll go toward building a new central library, park renovation and creation, and several cultural institutes among other positive fiscal moves. In short, the only way to get good people into the goverment is to vote 'em in. If you want an active democracy its going to take active participation.

Black Man
11-11-2006, 09:33 PM
But less peope would be dead. I never said that it would make the fucked up shit go away, only that shit would be less fucked-up. It's a valid reason for voting. And what is your standard for evil?

And yes I am a citizen, and I'm an active voter. I helped send Lloyd Dodget back to his seat in the house of reps. He's a good guy who's record and the bills he's introduced show that he's down for the cause. I also helped to pass seven propositions here in my city (Austin) that'll go toward building a new central library, park renovation and creation, and several cultural institutes among other positive fiscal moves. In short, the only way to get good people into the goverment is to vote 'em in. If you want an active democracy its going to take active participation.

A citizen of what? The United States, the United States of America, or are you an American citizen? There's a difference. Most so-called "citizens" don't know that. Most people are not American citizens, and I'm sure you're not an American citizen. You'd be a U.S. citizen, and U.S. citizens are citizens of a company. Yes, the U.S. is company.

We don't have a democracy in america. Say the pledge of alligience.

Good people in a corrupt system means everything that could've been good won't be good.

Alesco
11-11-2006, 09:50 PM
To me it seems you're under the no one speaks for you category that I mentioned previously. You're not alone in that feeling. I refuse to believe that 60% of people in this country that can vote but don't, do so because they simply don't care.

You disagree with the war in Iraq. Bush Sr. was former-head of the CIA and went to war in Iraq. Did anyone expect anything much different when he obviosly less-bright-of-a-person son decided to run for president? I was begging and pleading with the people I worked w/ on the US's largest military base as a goverment contractor, not to vote for Bush. I wasn't even thinking about war at the time. I was looking at what he had done as govenor w/ education and healthcare. They're tools anyone can use to gauge how full of shit or not a politician is. And Bush was obviously full of shit. But even though I personally believe that election was rigged, we as a country still let it be close enough that he only needed his brother to pull the strings of the state he was govenor. In a business as dirty as politics is, that's too easy, especially when you have family ties to top-ranking CIA officials.

I'm not trying to dog you or anything, it's just we as a country had a choice to make and to me we chose the wrong one. And really life is nothing but a series of choices and consequences, both good and bad.

Our job as citizens is to inform ourselves to the best of our resources about the people running for office. Even if they are both bullshit, and in politics they usually are, I say vote for the lesser of the two evils. That's become cliche but to me it's still the truth. Maybe thru a constant process of voting for the lesser-evil we'll eventually get people who aren't evil at all. At the very least it's an attempt to be heard,. By not voting, you're guarenteeing that you won't be heard at all. A situation is only hopeless when you believe that it is, faith endures all things.

I aint in a category, as you put it eric.. And you dont know how STRONG
or weak my FAITH is.

Peace be with you eric

LORD NOSE
11-11-2006, 10:32 PM
A citizen of what? The United States, the United States of America, or are you an American citizen? There's a difference. Most so-called "citizens" don't know that. Most people are not American citizens, and I'm sure you're not an American citizen. You'd be a U.S. citizen, and U.S. citizens are citizens of a company. Yes, the U.S. is company.

Good people in a corrupt system means everything that could've been good won't be good.

strong words

LORD NOSE
11-11-2006, 10:35 PM
But less peope would be dead.

how do you know this for shure - should we vote for the person who we think will kill less people ?

its said that reagan had something to do with the booming success of crack in the 80's - what about all the silent wars that could go on

Visionz
11-12-2006, 03:02 AM

^As a opposed to the goverments of the world that don't run themselves like a corperation? CEO's can get fired from their company for a shitty performance. At least here they can, some don't even try to play the subversive role the goverment here is so found of. In some places they just roll thru with the guns and bag bodies. What reason do you have for not exercising your voice? And if you are exercising your voice, in what ways are you assured that you're being heard?

And yes I'm a United States citizen. I didn't ask to be but you play the hand you're dealt. It's not like there's a place to go in this world where some system of control isn't going to try and tell you how to live your life to some extent or another.

How 'bout I look in the dictionary instead?

Main Entry: de·moc·ra·cy
Pronunciation: di-'mä-kr&-sE
Function: noun
Inflected Form: plural -cies
1 a : government by the people; especially : rule of the majority b : a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections

Now by this definition^if this isn't a goverment ruled by the people, it's because a majority of the people aren't active participants. This has been the case for quite some time. Instead of majority rule by the people, we have rule by those people who hold the majority of power. Do you think a nation of people really paying attention to what's going on has caused this to happen? If voting didn't mean anything why would they have to tried to deny the right to so many for so long?

Good people in a corrupt system means everything that could've been good won't be good Maybe good people should then try to put good people into office so the system won't be corrupt. Congressman have no statute of limitations and they're essential to the process of any laws being passed and if enough of 'em stick together they can overide presendential vetoes. Your statement only holds water if corruptible men are in the majority and there's no real reason they have to be.

Visionz
11-12-2006, 03:17 AM
how do you know this for shure - should we vote for the person who we think will kill less people ?Given a choice between more death or less death, I'll take less death. But no one can possibly say with absolute certainty about something that didn't actually happen. But it's my personal belief that we wouldn't be in Iraq right now if it was Gore elected president in 2000. And if you believe in the kinds of things Alex Jones has to say, you can take Sep 11th itself for that matter.

its said that reagan had something to do with the booming success of crack in the 80's - what about all the silent wars that could go onReagan definetly had alot to do w/ it. It's the unspoken side of the whole Iran-Contra affair but I'm sure you're aware of it since you're bringing it up so I'll spare you the details. Those kinds of silent wars are a lot easier to acheive if you have the wrong people in power. Basically, if any politician or his running mate have connections to the CIA, you really wanna make sure he doesn't get voted in cuz when they do, the crazy shit is gonna get to poppin off. And honestly, as dirty as the CIA is, I don't know for sure if you could ever stop 'em. Kennedy wanted to see it happen and we all know how that ended up. But the least we could do is make it harder for them to get away with.

WARPATH
11-12-2006, 09:57 PM
Charging Soldier is correct in one regard, one does not become so-called smart in the reading of many books.....that is, in the making of many books there is no end, and much study (of countless books that lack truth) is a weariness of the flesh (mind):

Ecclesiastes 12:12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books [there is] no end; and much study [is] a weariness of the flesh.

The Blacks, Hispanics, and Native Americans (the real Israelites, Jews, and Christians) are to rather seek out, study, and read the Bible:

Isaiah 34:16 Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

Revelation 1:3 Blessed [is] he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time [is] at hand.

See what I mean.......

where did I miss place that bible now......oh ok here it is. Phew!

On a serious note, books can be used to decieve as well as enlighten. The bible is an exellent example. It all depends on how it's deciphered. Things can easily be taken out of context.

"reading doesn't make you smart"

is the dumbest thing ever said

all the stuff about sources and that shit is all great, but saying reading doesnt make you smart, or smarter, or more knowledgeable about something, is straight bullshit.

someone who reads consistently will be many times smarten than if they never read anything at all.

I guess it all depends on the subject matter.

Alesco
11-13-2006, 12:31 AM
Nah man.

A book does NOT make a person smarter.

You see.. smart people would make sure they helped out a city in need

Exept these dumb ass motha fuckers dont do shit but invade other countries.

Now i am sure all these goverment devils have read alot more books than me.
but are they SMARTER than me ?

supremecharma
11-13-2006, 12:38 AM
yeah. because they in government and you sittin at a computer whinin about it bro. u could be there controllin shit instead.

Alesco
11-13-2006, 12:51 AM
I do ma thing to help out people, so dont come at me wi that shit busta.

I help kids who have know where to live.
so......

What tha fuck is you doing ??

supremecharma
11-13-2006, 12:57 AM
good for you man. keep doin ya thing. dont get stressy. i was just lettin you know who was more smarter.

and i do my bit thank you.

peace

snapple
11-13-2006, 01:01 AM
I do ma thing to help out people, so dont come at me wi that shit busta.

I help kids who have know where to live.
so......

What tha fuck is you doing ??

where you at god, i'm a part of a world wide movement. we got people jsut heading out to europe, already conquering New York and Flordia, central america and south america is on lock. we got a movement if you're down, it's on the relgious tip but belive me that don't mean shit we get down with everybody and it's all for the youth, straight up hiphop shit with big bucks and the hiphop industry backing us. HOLLA

Alesco
11-13-2006, 01:02 AM
yea.. And you were WRONG when you said they (the goverment) were smarter then me..

Think before you jump in to threads.

Alesco
11-13-2006, 01:05 AM
where you at god, i'm a part of a world wide movement. we got people jsut heading out to europe, already conquering New York and Flordia, central america and south america is on lock. we got a movement if you're down, it's on the relgious tip but belive me that don't mean shit we get down with everybody and it's all for the youth, straight up hiphop shit with big bucks and the hiphop industry backing us. HOLLA

ok snap. keep on snappin son

snapple
11-13-2006, 01:07 AM
word up you can "catch" me snapping all over, from NY to FL is where it goes down for me, on the stage or in real life if you wanna build or just need someone to listen

Alesco
11-13-2006, 01:17 AM
What the fuck are you talking about.

You trying to be a funny man huh..

You can now snap and pack your bags. Fuckin boy

supremecharma
11-13-2006, 01:19 AM
man u need to calm the fuck down

Alesco
11-13-2006, 01:23 AM
I am verry calm.

i got some great music on so all is good with me

supremecharma
11-13-2006, 01:38 AM
ok. now seriously, those peeps in government got it locked. you havent. if you were smart you would be there.

Alesco
11-13-2006, 01:43 AM
ok.

If you say so bruv.

After all i am just a know one who is on the internet with yall.

snapple
11-13-2006, 01:56 AM
What the fuck are you talking about.

You trying to be a funny man huh..

You can now snap and pack your bags. Fuckin boy

son i'm drunk, i meant to quote "snapping", but damn son you wanna be like that? yous a fucking cornball talking about snapping, i hope you don't rhyme i could only imagine your cheese wordplay. fucking boy? yous my father i suppose? haha i try to be PEACE but you wanna play games, i can flip it on you like you don't even know. if you wanna be PEACE then be PEACE, you wanna play games, i got game.

supremecharma
11-13-2006, 03:48 AM
ok.

If you say so bruv.

After all i am just a know one who is on the internet with yall.

glad we got that cleared up.