PDA

View Full Version : shisha/nargile

brown_dogg
11-05-2006, 01:59 AM
is this shit worse than cigarrettes? or does it depend on what you're smoking? it smells good though.

WolfMan
11-05-2006, 01:26 PM
From what I've heard, it's actually healthier than cigarettes, but I don't know. I hear different things every day. And it depends on the tobacco you use, it's a special kind. Some have 0% nicotine and 0% tar, while some may have 0,5% nicotine. But it tastes good!

check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nargile

Prince Rai
11-05-2006, 03:15 PM
lol "healthier"..

there nothing healthier about it.

its less "harmful" than cigs, i made the same distinction before wolf, so no worries.

im a shisha smoker like any given time and chance.

it has far less tobacco and contains actual fruits..or whatever flavour you have.
the magic is with the water at the bottom that filters the smoke.

Personally I love either Mango, or Double Apple mixed with Mint.
You can also add lime or lemon to the water to add flavour.

WolfMan
11-05-2006, 03:19 PM
its less "harmful" than cigs

That's what I meant, it's my English that's the problem :{

Gawd
11-05-2006, 03:34 PM
From what I've heard, it's actually healthier than cigarettes, but I don't know. I hear different things every day. And it depends on the tobacco you use, it's a special kind. Some have 0% nicotine and 0% tar, while some may have 0,5% nicotine.

aaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

brown_dogg
11-05-2006, 04:21 PM
Personally I love either Mango, or Double Apple mixed with Mint.
You can also add lime or lemon to the water to add flavour.

i didn't like mint. it was like getting mint gum rubbed in your throat.

Frontal Lobotomy
11-05-2006, 04:38 PM
Hookahs are hardcore. I've not smoked any of that frtuity tobacco they normally slap in it, but I'm told it gets you a real buzz. The sort you had when you first had a a smoke, and never got again. I stuck a bud in one though, was nice.

WolfMan
11-06-2006, 09:00 AM
eD, check the post over you... glad I could entertain you though!

Prince Rai
11-07-2006, 03:19 PM
That's what I meant, it's my English that's the problem :{

yeah no worries, i figured u meant that..

Prince Rai
11-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Hookahs are hardcore. I've not smoked any of that frtuity tobacco they normally slap in it, but I'm told it gets you a real buzz. The sort you had when you first had a a smoke, and never got again. I stuck a bud in one though, was nice.

they def give u a buzz, it gets to ur head real quick and when it does, its damn!

Funk_Dock
11-07-2006, 05:26 PM
yea i like shisha, there are a few bars around that sell it last summer it was kind of the 'new trend'

great when you wanna chill the fuck out with a bunch of friends

odot27
11-08-2006, 09:00 AM
shit is dope! the day i tried the mint flavour is when i got a buzz

Prince Rai
11-08-2006, 11:59 AM
yeh i love mintt.. its great..

brown_dogg
11-09-2006, 01:07 AM
double-apple is really good.

Prince Rai
11-09-2006, 04:24 AM
ever tried milk instead of water?

apparently makes smoke thicker :S

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
11-09-2006, 07:23 AM
From what I've heard, it's actually healthier than cigarettes, but I don't know. I hear different things every day. And it depends on the tobacco you use, it's a special kind. Some have 0% nicotine and 0% tar, while some may have 0,5% nicotine. But it tastes good!

check out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nargile

This is true..Is HEALTHIER than cigarettes..100% :cool:

Skellington
11-09-2006, 07:37 AM
I dunno, I'd rather smoke shisha then regular cigarettes, tastes much better, ahs a much better smell.
I've been smoking shisha for over 3 years now i think, but also regular cigarettes, got the weirdest tobaccos, strawbery, mint, chery, banana, apple, etc......straweberry is my fav. :)

WolfMan
11-09-2006, 09:01 AM
This is true..Is HEALTHIER than cigarettes..100% :cool:

:thumbup: I guess you actually read the post where I explained I was wrong, since my English isn't the best and I couldn't come up with a better way to phrase it, but you just wanted to be funny?? :)

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
11-09-2006, 09:29 AM
No. .This is Healthier. .

Prince Rai
11-09-2006, 12:42 PM
No. .This is Healthier. .
source?
i wish it was

Prince Rai
11-09-2006, 12:44 PM
I dunno, I'd rather smoke shisha then regular cigarettes, tastes much better, ahs a much better smell.
I've been smoking shisha for over 3 years now i think, but also regular cigarettes, got the weirdest tobaccos, strawbery, mint, chery, banana, apple, etc......straweberry is my fav. :)
cigs are nooothing compared to shisha , thats true by miles.

have u tried coffee? sounds gay but actually tastes great. especially mixed with grape.

i think double apple gets too rough after a while. never had harshness with grape before.

everyone is different though.

does anyone own their own shisha, or do you guys go to a restaurant/bar?

Skellington
11-09-2006, 04:57 PM
cigs are nooothing compared to shisha , thats true by miles.

have u tried coffee? sounds gay but actually tastes great. especially mixed with grape.

i think double apple gets too rough after a while. never had harshness with grape before.

everyone is different though.

I got my own, but I do go to a bar here in Antwerp from time to time tho, smoke some shisha and have a good morocan mint thee

Prince Rai
11-11-2006, 03:46 PM
I got my own, but I do go to a bar here in Antwerp from time to time tho, smoke some shisha and have a good morocan mint thee

def need the tea, shit gets dry too quick also.

ive been to antwerp once, and went to this very small arab restaurant who served shisha. was cool. (lol random comment)

peace

brown_dogg
11-11-2006, 03:49 PM

i go to this place called Alladin's. straight up shisha bar with good fruit juices. they don't serve alcohol though cuz it's like haram.