PDA

View Full Version : RZA stop announcing shit you can't make happen

Mexicano
11-05-2006, 05:45 AM
i'm tired of rza always announcing shit and then it's never going to happpen. like in the news a while ago it said that rza was supposed to produce a track for pinks new cd and that he was doing the score for miami vice. also mef wanted him to be more on his album but rza was to busy working on cuban linx 2, which he also announced some years ago and always said it's definately coming out this and that time. yeah, sure. has anybody seen rza's acting role in derailed? horrible!! the cliche why rappers shouldn't start acting. same for mef in this trash movie called venom. what does rza take so long to produce a track, he just strikes randomly some keys on his keyboard and calls it a beat or steals the beat from someone who is more talented than him. if you don't believe me just watch the making of the rza cd with the european acts. and i'm not expecting anything from cuban linx 2, just think about ice cream part 2 on the lex diamond story. :no:

TAURO
11-05-2006, 08:07 AM
There are so many misinformed moments in your statement I don't even know where to begin.

Kanha
11-05-2006, 08:28 AM
Mexicano

I kinda feel u man. :yessad:

WU-KILLAH
11-05-2006, 08:54 AM
It's the bring da ruckus section, and you just brought da ruckus lol.

But IMO, it's not because RZA announce something that he owes us anything.

venex
11-05-2006, 09:51 AM
There are so many misinformed moments in your statement I don't even know where to begin.

sonny getz
11-05-2006, 02:43 PM
But IMO, it's not because RZA announce something that he owes us anything.

Co-sign. Wu fans expect too much.

Prince Rai
11-05-2006, 02:46 PM
there are truths there, and clear faults.

RZA is a talent who is looked UP to. he has produced some less so good tracks, but he always comes back big time.

As for acting, many rappers are mediocre, RZA isn't that bad, but hes no oscar winner either.

venex
11-05-2006, 03:30 PM
Also, the RZA isn't really trying to have a career as an actor...

He LOVES scoring the music for a film, but I don't think he's a big fan of acting

Gawd
11-05-2006, 03:30 PM
i'm tired of rza always announcing shit and then it's never going to happpen. like in the news a while ago it said that rza was supposed to produce a track for pinks new cd maybe he did but they didnt make the final cut for the cd...pink is a pop start after all.... and that he was doing the score for miami vice.he began to do the score but quit for some reason also mef wanted him to be more on his album but rza was to busy working on cuban linx 2, which he also announced some years ago and always said it's definately coming out this and that time. yeah, sure. has anybody seen rza's acting role in derailed? horrible!! the cliche why rappers shouldn't start acting. same for mef in this trash movie called venom. what does rza take so long to produce a track, he just strikes randomly some keys on his keyboard and calls it a beat or steals the beat from someone who is more talented than him. if you don't believe me just watch the making of the rza cd with the european acts. and i'm not expecting anything from cuban linx 2, just think about ice cream part 2 on the lex diamond story. :no:

other than that whatever

i mean if rza is in a movie for even 30 min of the entire flick...that prob tookk 1 week of filming

Battle 1
11-05-2006, 06:41 PM
i'm tired of rza always announcing shit and then it's never going to happpen. like in the news a while ago it said that rza was supposed to produce a track for pinks new cd and that he was doing the score for miami vice. also mef wanted him to be more on his album but rza was to busy working on cuban linx 2, which he also announced some years ago and always said it's definately coming out this and that time. yeah, sure. has anybody seen rza's acting role in derailed? horrible!! the cliche why rappers shouldn't start acting. same for mef in this trash movie called venom. what does rza take so long to produce a track, he just strikes randomly some keys on his keyboard and calls it a beat or steals the beat from someone who is more talented than him. if you don't believe me just watch the making of the rza cd with the european acts. and i'm not expecting anything from cuban linx 2, just think about ice cream part 2 on the lex diamond story. :no:

Who's perfect and never ever made a mistake in his or her life ?? Rza just trys to do his best, but no one on this earth is perfect. He can't have control over everything or all people and things in life all of the time. Regardless he always means well and does his very best, which is usually being as talented as the Rza is by normal standards above average.

Especially think about how hectic or busy Rza must have it. He also has a family to raise and shit. Some people can't even handle that, meaning being good fathers, let alone half the other stuff Rza does.

Plus, how many are even half as good as Rza, or could do half the things Rza can do or has done ??

Mexicano

I kinda feel u man. :yessad:

Don't feel sad cause just take a look at the bright-side or all the good the man has done, not only just the bad.

I'm sure you'll realize that looking at the total or bigger picture, Rza has done far more good than he's done bad. The good he's done far exceeds the bad.

Shaolin Bloody Sword
11-06-2006, 02:11 AM
RZA never produced Ice Cream pt 2... U definitly don't know what u talking about.

Dokuro
11-06-2006, 11:28 AM
Yah? rza when are you and gza goin to open wu financial i need to diversify my bonds

TGambino
11-07-2006, 04:33 AM
rza is chillin wit Denzel in hollywood and ur bitchin bout him on a computer.... U LOST NIGGA

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-07-2006, 09:47 AM

So you call completely producing virtually every track on 7 (one double disc) albums between 93 and 97 taking "along time " to make songs?

YOU A DICKEATING FAGGOT

Alcryt
11-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Yah? rza when are you and gza goin to open wu financial i need to diversify my bonds

lol word ^^ :lmao:

And about RZA not doing the score for Miami Vice, i heard he changed his mind and for some reason he didnt want to be associated with that movie

biblebullet
11-24-2006, 01:48 PM
whatever the case maybe, you guys should appreciate a bit more and stop the over board criticism

ShaolinDarts
11-25-2006, 10:34 AM

A very naive view. It seems like you think he gains some kind of pleasure from announcing projects and not being able to follow through. He is actually self employed and accepting work on a regular basis so its very reasonable that he may start something and then have his schedule turned around due to new projects.

And anyway if this shit is so easy then how come every wannabe artist isn't one. It takes a special kind of talent to actually be successful and thats why the majority of wannabe rappers/producers will never make it past myspace and people like Rza will continue to work regularly.

Kanha
11-25-2006, 02:40 PM
RZA, The man of myths!

One and Only
12-03-2006, 09:38 PM
Ice Cream Part 2 was hot fuck what ya heard the album was hot to

wuswordz95
12-03-2006, 09:41 PM

hey do you like chile relano burritos. i do they taste fraking great

nmerec
12-08-2006, 08:20 AM
i miss the 92-96 rza he act to busy now

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Rza, I aint got nuttin against him, but every hip hop listener should and have to respect him, cuz he done already too much for the hip hop industry and he's always in some new project that show quality of beatmaking and flowin on da mic plus plenty more. He my idol 4 life !

wuswordz95
01-07-2007, 09:18 PM
like rza gonna waste his time in this gay post

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-07-2007, 09:36 PM
wtf?? i said my opinion, like i aint gonna knock u da fuck out when i c u !

Dokuro
02-02-2007, 03:35 PM
http://www.zshare.net/audio/12-wu_tang_financial-mp3.html

rubyspirit
02-03-2007, 10:01 AM
Mexicano, shut your dumb, no talent butt up. RZA was good in Derailed. Have you acted in anything? I didn't think so. I like Ice Cream Pt. 2 and played it this week. There are 4 RZA joints on Meth's disc. The best ones I might add.

Erquel
02-03-2007, 10:28 AM
Mexicano, shut your dumb, no talent butt up. RZA was good in Derailed. Have you acted in anything? I didn't think so. I like Ice Cream Pt. 2 and played it this week. There are 4 RZA joints on Meth's disc. The best ones I might add.

that's a co-sign

Edgar Erebus
02-03-2007, 03:58 PM
what does rza take so long to produce a track, he just strikes randomly some keys on his keyboard and calls it a beat or steals the beat from someone who is more talented than him.

This one is straight diss of RZA. If he reads this he'll stop making anything for Wu fans at all and concentrate on making money.

Shame on you, Mex. Shame, shame, shame on you.

2L8Lit da croatianMC
02-04-2007, 07:09 AM
what does rza take so long to produce a track, he just strikes randomly some keys on his keyboard and calls it a beat or steals the beat from someone who is more talented than him. i'

Your brainless head should be placed on GUILLOTINE for that whatcha said, and before ya head disconnects from the rest of your body, the RZA beat Guillotine should be played madafaka!!!

zooruka
02-07-2007, 11:19 PM
iwhat does rza take so long to produce a track, he just strikes randomly some keys on his keyboard and calls it a beat or steals the beat from someone who is more talented than him. if you don't believe me just watch the making of the rza cd with the european acts.
:

Is this true ?????

peace

biblebullet
02-09-2007, 07:00 AM
Just Leave The Muthafucker Alone....appreciate All He Has Given U