PDA

View Full Version : Fastest Rapper-Ricky Brown..Listen

J-Cee
11-06-2006, 10:11 AM
http://www.panoramas.dk/fullscreen5/f49-rapper.html

according to guiness he holds the record..listen to him on the track on the main page in the background of that link.

Ricky Brown (USA) rapped 723 syllables in 51.27 seconds on his track "No Clue" at B&G Studios, Seattle, Washington, USA on 15 January 2005

Dokuro
11-06-2006, 10:59 AM
es not as fast as tech n9ne and just as fast as twista but good never the less

J-Cee
11-06-2006, 11:00 AM
hes faster..as it is proven by the Guiness World Records......

Rame
11-06-2006, 11:01 AM
Rebel XD sounds faster, he was fastest too in the Guiness Book

Dokuro
11-06-2006, 11:03 AM
Rebel XD sounds faster, he was fastest too in the Guiness Book
church

Rame
11-06-2006, 11:13 AM
It's true though: fasterst rapper (http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/records/arts_and_media/music_feats_and_facts/fastest_rap_mc.aspx)

Rebel XD Myspace

Yes, it is true that I've held the title for the world's fasest rapper in the Guinness Book or wolrd's records for 13 years. I first broke it in 1992, beating out Twista's record and been in the Book since 93'. Then I broke my record on the Guinness Television show in 1998. It is true that my record was broke in 05, but me being who I am weather I never really cared for the title or not was not about to just let someone break a record that I set. I'll just say this...I have a new record pending. Just to prove a point. Anyone who knows me already know that I could give a rats ass about being known as the fastest rapper in the world. When it's all said and done, I got to be known as the dopest. Period.
Note: A song like "Flow symphony" is not an attempt of me trying to rap fast. That is a paste that I feel comfortable rappin and is not fast to me at all. I tell people all the time. The reason my style seems fast is because every sentence within each of my flows are so packed full of rhymes and so full of words that its seems like I'm just continueously rhymimg.

Dokuro
11-06-2006, 11:16 AM
yah the only problem is they only count for main streem shit and its almost 2007 they relles one evry year he got that in 2005 nice try though

Rame
11-06-2006, 11:18 AM
I'm not attacking you, chill

i'm just saying what I read, I thought XD was the fastest, looks like he's not

mashqauck
11-08-2006, 12:01 AM
i am currently friends with this man and i see him often in my home towns of seattle

mashqauck
11-08-2006, 12:06 AM
LISTEN TO "It'S OVER"

goes to show Rebel knows he is better than this cat ricky brown

he even says, some dude from seattle tried to steal my title but i took it back

or some shit like that

sueee