PDA

View Full Version : If You Gettin Drunk Tonite....

ERN-DAWGY
11-06-2006, 04:28 PM
Throw Yo Drinks Up

YEEEEEA

I grabbed a 60oz of whiskey this should be fun

HOLLA

Grongle
11-06-2006, 04:34 PM
lol drunk on a monday night

ERN-DAWGY
11-06-2006, 04:36 PM
yea yea thats how we do

CHRONZ
11-06-2006, 04:38 PM
Cheers !

Gawd
11-06-2006, 05:57 PM
lol drunk on a monday night
im off on mondays..which would be like my sunday....even tho i also have sundays off....so yeah

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
11-06-2006, 05:59 PM
im off on mondays..which would be like my sunday....even tho i also have sundays off....so yeah

wat do u do?

Gawd
11-06-2006, 06:05 PM
what do i do?

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
11-06-2006, 06:06 PM
what's your job lol

Gawd
11-06-2006, 06:10 PM
charity....non profit oganization.....

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 07:02 PM
get drunk every night bitch drop bottles DROP BOTTLES

ERN-DAWGY
11-06-2006, 11:19 PM
sick night godz I'm still wasted as fuck...

I took a video I'll upload the shit later

one

ERN-DAWGY
11-06-2006, 11:23 PM
here is a pic before goin in a bar

http://clubvibe.ca/gallery/albums/satnov4/1.JPG

I'm the one on the left with the card lookin like I been choppin coke for months with it

hahahah

EAGLE EYE
11-06-2006, 11:39 PM
http://vecindadgrafica.com/galeria/data/media/3/steel.jpg

Im drinking that right now, and if I could find a hard hat as sick as that I might consider going back to working construction cuz no one would fuck wit me on a job site

ERN-DAWGY
11-06-2006, 11:47 PM
haha word.. I'm about to roll a fat spliff n watch a movie...

PEACE the night is done

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 11:56 PM
this thread is wassup, get drunk every day its the way of the future

tekunique
11-06-2006, 11:58 PM
i aint drunk... but im a bit tipz.. off like half dozen heinies.....

Visionz
11-07-2006, 12:04 AM
sippin on a brew but I'm not trying to get drunk tonight.

http://www.belgium-travel.jp/bweblog/archives/images/hoegaarden.jpgsippin on this here, nice taste but I don't think I'd want to put away a six-pack of 'em in one sitting. They're more like an after-dinner kinda deal.

Visionz
11-07-2006, 12:05 AM
^they should change their slogan to "Hoegaarden, where pimps pick flowers."

tekunique
11-07-2006, 12:11 AM
oh shit ! ive been feelin hoegarden these days... it got that flavor.. ive been exploring my beer horizen......

J-Cee
11-07-2006, 12:24 AM
yeh hoegardeen is a nice beer..its better on tap though,went to some German Restaurant and they had it on tap so i got steins of them...good shit

tekunique
11-07-2006, 12:25 AM
yeh hoegardeen is a nice beer..its betetr o ntap though,went to some German Restaurant and they had it on tap so i got steins of them
i'll try that.. i like guiness on tap also...

Visionz
11-07-2006, 12:26 AM
haha^if you ever want any recommendations let me know homie, I've knocked out many a different six-pack. I'll try a new beer out all the damn time. Litterally got four different packs sittin in the fridge right now. or atleast what's left of 'em. lol

tekunique
11-07-2006, 12:28 AM
haha^if you ever want any recommendations let me know homie, I've knocked out many a different six-pack. I'll try a new beer out all the damn time. Litterally got four different packs sittin in the fridge right now. or atleast what's left of 'em. lol
you try Bramas ? its brazilian.. its like Coronas but tasty as hell dont need no lime...i throw up if i drink coronas without lime.....

Visionz
11-07-2006, 12:29 AM
yeh hoegardeen is a nice beer..its betetr o ntap though,went to some German Restaurant and they had it on tap so i got steins of themEVERY beer is better on tap vs a bottle. ahaha That's not even something that could be debated.

Visionz
11-07-2006, 12:32 AM
you try Bramas ? its brazilian.. its like Coronas but tasty as hell dont need no lime...i throw up if i drink coronas without lime.....not that I can recall. Personally I think corona is garbage. It's like the mexican version of budweiser. Ever had negra modelo? that's the good shit. Dos Equis is also a quality light-bodied beer. Amber over the Special Lager for me. Not sure why every bar I go to has the Lager over the Amber. Maybe it's Americans overall ignorance when it comes to good beer that leads to shit like that happening.

tekunique
11-07-2006, 12:34 AM
not that I can recall. Personally I think corona is garbage. It's like the mexican version of budweiser. Ever had negra modelo? that's the good shit. Dos Equis is also a quality light-bodied beer. Amber over the Special Lager for me. Not sure why every bar I go to has the Lager over the Amber. Maybe it's Americans overall ignorance when it comes to good beer that leads to shit like that happening.
nah... i need to be schooled on beer foreals.... i know i dont like domestics tho lol

Dirty Knowledge
11-07-2006, 12:34 AM
Tonight my last night getting fucked up, be safe yo.

Visionz
11-07-2006, 12:57 AM
Tonight my last night getting fucked up, be safe yo.
enjoy yourself tonight, and your sabbatical even more. peace.

Visionz
11-07-2006, 01:01 AM
nah... i need to be schooled on beer foreals.... i know i dont like domestics tho loldomestic would just mean beers made here in the US which are many that make quality brews. But I know you're talkin about that mass-produced shit. I don't know how they've managed to get away with calling that crap beer for this long. It's definetly closer to water than to beer.

You got any preference in style? Light-bodies vs heavy, etc. Let me know and I'll get you some recommendations.

EAGLE EYE
11-07-2006, 01:22 AM
Sam Adams Black lager is pretty good stuff

Dirty Knowledge
11-07-2006, 04:13 AM
We BaLLIIIIIINNN~~~~~!!!

J-Cee
11-07-2006, 05:13 AM
EVERY beer is better on tap vs a bottle. ahaha That's not even something that could be debated.

this is true..thats why i prefer going out to drink,if imma buy shit to drink at home it aint gonna be no imported beer

J-Cee
11-07-2006, 05:17 AM
I love my German and Belgium Beers..im gonna go bar to bar this saturday for my bday..try out some different beers,Starting off at this bar that has 64 different types of beers on tap.yeh yeh

shaolinsword
11-07-2006, 08:04 AM
I love my German and Belgium Beers..im gonna go bar to bar this saturday for my bday..try out some different beers,Starting off at this bar that has 64 different types of beers on tap.yeh yeh

that sounds like a good bar to point out the obvious

Ginnsey
11-07-2006, 08:21 AM
Ever had a drink of Duvvel? thatsa fuckin strong lager. 8.5% and it tastes well good. i think its from amsterdam. had 8 of those on saturday night and i was fucked.

Ginnsey
11-07-2006, 08:22 AM
^^^^^ when u smoke some chronic aswell that doesnt help.

J-Cee
11-07-2006, 08:54 AM
i had a beer called Lucifer,it was around 8.5% or someshit..maybe higher.

and this is the bar that has 64 beers on tap that im going 2....

http://www.equilibriumhotel.com.au/

Visionz
11-07-2006, 09:00 AM
http://www.gingermanpub.com/austin/a-frame.html

a local pub here in Austin w/ a real good beer selection.

there's little tabs on the right for viewing pics and bere list.

Gawd
11-07-2006, 10:00 AM
http://vecindadgrafica.com/galeria/data/media/3/steel.jpg

Im drinking that right now, and if I could find a hard hat as sick as that I might consider going back to working construction cuz no one would fuck wit me on a job site

this is garbage. in fact i am very disapointed in you robbyd.....very disapointed...you know./.you think you know some1 then out of no where they proclaim thier thirst for a piss filled can of yeast..........lawls.....whatever. if you gotta drink cheap why not OE or mickeys? or even high life?

UNCLE RUCKUS
11-07-2006, 10:10 AM
Ever had a drink of Duvvel? thatsa fuckin strong lager. 8.5% and it tastes well good. i think its from amsterdam. had 8 of those on saturday night and i was fucked.

Yeah Duvel thats Belgian I think good stuff; anbody ever tried Delirium Tremens; good stuff 9% and thats gotta be the best name ever for a beer

http://www.pascalkolkman.com/delirium/images/delirium3.jpghttp://www.pascalkolkman.com/delirium/images/delirium.jpg
My favourite is Guinness stout on tap in Dublin otherwise in the can with the widget not really the same story though or I like ale; I think lager is nasty and Carlsberg tastes like feet.

Visionz
11-07-2006, 10:36 AM
word^ Delirium is a quality brew.

EAGLE EYE
11-07-2006, 05:21 PM
this is garbage. in fact i am very disapointed in you robbyd.....very disapointed...you know./.you think you know some1 then out of no where they proclaim thier thirst for a piss filled can of yeast..........lawls.....whatever. if you gotta drink cheap why not OE or mickeys? or even high life?

Ed Ive only bought this crap once and it is basically piss in a can like you said. Im never buying this shit again and Im considering giving whats left in my fridge to my roomates, friends, or homeless people. I figured Id give it a try once, but for now on Im going to stick with Sam Adams. I guess they got around 20+ flavors ... Ive only had about 5.

Gawd
11-07-2006, 05:24 PM
you have chosen wisely