RASPY

yik yik cough break break breathe
brush off ya shoulders and wipe off chest
clean da bullets out ya vest
push 1 bullet out shove out da rest
yes yes yes im da best
TBM nigga check ma crest unless
you wanna be put to death
dont ask meee cuz ma voice is feelin a lil' raspy (x2)(repeat x2)

sliped out the door
loaded up the four four
i slamed that shit shut just to make shure
slid out and sped to da adjacent bulding
looked for an entrance it was sealed in
tore of one plank
took out da shank
they whole gang came bust through da ranks
they back got flanked
they ass got spanked
smokin skunk stank
44's out picked up the shotty
pump pump blast knocked em off the heels to the body
i didnt come gotti
but let the nose ring snotty
i peeled one gat and use it to bang a dome
black to stainless steel chrome
let a dog roam alone
heart like winter
annoying ass niggas get stuck like splinters
leave one lodged in his wig
here come the pigs
got they stash and i slid

yes yes yes im da best

4 5 niggas stormed the door bullets soarin
had leaks in the house it was pourin
so the shit got clean
cz the water flushed away the murda scene
we hearda fiend
then we jacked the dope and the coke
we jetted out the house washed blood stains soaked
it was a hoax
5 cops standin on the block
1 popped out of the car bullets were shot
i was gone
but i cocked back to 4 5's drawn
CSI hit the scene wit the tongs
i examined the statistics
while they examined ballistics
shit was realistic
2nd job he was on the block popped off the heels
rich man like he shitted hundred dolla beels
i felt the cold street cheel
put the steel to his greel
he begged for his life said he had a wife
a said o dats nice took out da knife
one stroke ended his life like an art
firing out 9th realm darts
he was done from the start(echo)

yes yes yes im da best

I cut da shit
rounded da spare clips
shoot em in the leg…ensnare shit
dark nigga bear shit
dat bull shit spare it
I shot one
that nigga shrap get got son
silent infa ray
a sharp spray from the AK
leave him stationary on the block any day
you huggin ya chest
wishin you…had a vest
I shove out 1 clip reload shoot all the rest
I manifest I’m the best
strategical maneuvers put to the test
I realeive myself of snitches and pests
I climb up to the window
they blindin by the somke and indo
I lift it up silencer 1 nigga got it from the back
they all rose after the gun clap
they had they money stacks
these kinda bitches traveled in packs
they also suffer from a raw lack
they got it dirty
one nigga 7 past his thirtys
1 caught da 9
they threw up some signs
they was even doin coke lines
they was fucked up
so they got it swift
bomb strapped to my chest ended this shit

BOOOM!

this is the type of shit that makes me KNOW that im gonna have to whup the shit out of my kids... just imagine this lil ass kid leavin his suburb and actually rappin this shit where the rap is supposed 2 take place, somebody would lose a young son fast :nonono:

where does everybody stand on tha issue of corporal punishment for they children... i know i gotta whup mine cuz they got my blood in em and i dont want a dead body for a son before he even have a chance 2 grow arms

the silencer
11-06-2006, 10:48 PM
i didnt actually take the time to read what the dude was sayin...

but this is a good question..

along the same lines, i was thinkin the other day bout like what wood i rather have a son or a daughter...its a tough choice, cuz all men want a son but i wood definitely love to have like a pretty little baby girl....

but then i was thinkin like nowadays so many more girls are becoming sluts...and at earlier ages....how the fuck wood i prevent that?? and if that happened, WTF wood i do then??? i wood go crazy...

i look at some of these girls around yo and im just like damn i feel bad for ur dad......even tho theres some dads who dont give a fuck and thats why the girls like that in the first place..

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 10:54 PM
get they moms 2 whup they ass or if it come down 2 it do it yaself like them punk rockers say

me i want at least 1 of each

and ill be just like i am with everybody else

which mean i dont care if they male or female im gonna regulate them the same way its the way of the future gotta close the gaps

if my lil girl come home smellin like dick its gonna be the belt no doubt

the media tells u 2 not whoop your kids but society is showin the consequences of not whoopin your kids

12 year olds suckin dick

lil mothafuckas runnin round wit guns blowin each others lil asses off

whoop your kids 4 a better future!!!

the silencer
11-06-2006, 10:57 PM
yea i think ill have to whoop some ass....my parents kicked my ass sometimes when i was a kid and i think i turned out pretty disciplined (i smoke weed n shit but i got respect for other ppl and myself)...

but there will definitely by NO mtv in my house.....and no foolish bullshit on tv....i'd rather they watch cartoons all fuckin day and night than watch some of the garbage thats on tv nowadays

the silencer
11-06-2006, 11:01 PM
its kinda weird talkin bout this shit....im only 21

but fuck, i think about it alot now...

and i think another important thing is to marry a good woman...not some ho that u were just bangin..

"only plant ur seed deep inside fertile soil, fortified with essential vitamins and minerals.."---the Rza

u need to get a good, clean, healthy woman who will help raise ur kids the right way...u dont wanna end up with a bitch like Rza had in Domestic Violence..

"u dont read to the seeds!! all u do is watch tv and smoke weed!, get ur nails done, feet scrubbed and hair weeved.."

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 11:04 PM
d00d this kid doesnt know where i live and he's assuming shit ur a fag seriously.

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 11:14 PM
for real, u brought something REAL important up too... the media is ridiculous lies and too many ppl are leavin it to shape young minds actin like its harmless. for a grown person its harmless but for a young and impressionable mind still tryin 2 figure out whatdafuckisgoinon its STRAIGHT UP DANGEROUS.

where do u think all these lil fast ass girls get these ideas from... bitches shakin ass in them rap videos sure dont help them form ideas of what a woman is supposed 2 be.

lil kids dont know the difference between reality and entertainment unless maybe somebody lay it down for em.

i refuse 2 be one of these stupid parents thats gonna let the fuckin TV raise my fuckin kid and then make some dumb fuckin excuse like "maaan im 2 busy tryna support them how i got time 2 teach em :'("

no excuses for that type of shit

everybody RAISE YOUR KIDS... teach em the difference between right and wrong, reality and entertainment, fact and fiction, teach em what to eat

and if they dont listen 2 u and u gotta make yourself heard by whoopin they ass so be it

just STOP and THINK

is it better that they learn they lesson after they fucked around and caught that HIV or got they ass knocked the fuck up wit a baby and they dont know who the father is?

is it better that they learn they lesson after they fucked around and got they ass either blown the fuck off in the street or stretched the fuck out in a prison?

is it better that they learn they lesson after theyve crossed the line wit the drugs and enslaved their whole body 2 a fucking rock?

OR

is it better that they learn they lesson gettin their dumb ass whooped on by mom and pops

yea i realize that even if i beat them kids theres still a chance they gonna turn out to be fucked up just like daddy, but im POSITIVE that they got worse chances in life if i DONT whoop them

if u think u can change my mind take ya best shot discussion is open yall :)

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 11:16 PM
d00d this kid doesnt know where i live and he's assuming shit ur a fag seriously.

1. this grown man talk
2. your keyboard says u from the hood but your post count and demeanor says u from the burbs.

mouth write a check

Visionz
11-06-2006, 11:20 PM
I think all kids need the occasionall ass-whoopin to let 'em know what the deal is. I worked in retail for a while and there wasn't nothin worse than some little bad-ass kids runnin around your store buckwild with some candy and some sticky hands touchin every damn thing. I'm lookin at the parent like "ain't you gonna get this little devilish muhfucka?" Most of the time, it never happened and I'm left cleaning that shit up. Discipline is defintely something that has to be ingrained into kids. It's not just gonna magically happen.

On the flip side, I've seen parent smack the shit outta they kid for really nothing at all, so disciplines good but you gotta keep yourself in check and not take that shit too far.

As far as little girls growing up into hoochies, they gotta know self-respect. If you instill that in 'em, I don't think you;ll have to worry about your twelve-year-old comin home pregnant.

the silencer
11-06-2006, 11:20 PM
i like where this thread is goin...

except the bullshit with pimptastic..

Dirty Knowledge
11-06-2006, 11:25 PM
Isn't Pimp like... someone? I know ya'll be doing like that whole "intrawebsology" shit.. so isn't he like some other regular poster just fucking with everyone? I been thinking that since I seen this cat "Pimptastic", not that I give two shits out my anal cavity though.

SHRAP
11-06-2006, 11:28 PM
Isn't Pimp like... someone? I know ya'll be doing like that whole "intrawebsology" shit.. so isn't he like some other regular poster just fucking with everyone? I been thinking that since I seen this cat "Pimptastic", not that I give two shits out my anal cavity though.

the fuck is intrawebsology? :lmao:

nah man he a lil ass kid, u can read his posts and see, its clear as day

i dont think nobody would post 38 times a day on an alias either thats obviously crossin the line between dumb and pathetic

the silencer
11-06-2006, 11:30 PM
fuck this pimptastic corny-ness...

we got a good thread goin on, buildin bout the future of our seeds yo.....keep this shit up

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 11:31 PM
he basically made this shit to demean me but w/e.

but altho im 13 i still feel that girls shudn't go around acting like ho's well if their like 17 and they've been wit the guy for about a year then maybe but if i had a daughter i would NEVER let her have sex but thats impossible obviously.

Dirty Knowledge
11-06-2006, 11:32 PM
Anyone with a gimmick online is fake to me.

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 11:33 PM
a gimmick....lolz

Dirty Knowledge
11-06-2006, 11:35 PM
Yea, yea.. we ballin.

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 11:37 PM
^^^where'd that come from???

i know my dad would fuck me up when i acted up and i dont listen to my mom soz. usually my dad who gets called by my mom (since there seperated) but he's coiol as fuck so i dont get in much trouble.

Visionz
11-06-2006, 11:40 PM
You can't stop ya kids from having sex. That should be obvious from your own experiences (unless you was a non-pussy-getting type growing up) All you can really do is teach them the neccessities for making smart decisions in life and hope they run with it.

Dirty Knowledge
11-06-2006, 11:43 PM
^ True. Which makes parenting probably the HARDEST shit in the world.

Visionz
11-06-2006, 11:54 PM
word up. I've delayed it for quite some time now. Even being married, we're still waiting. I just want to have the kind of relationship with my kids where we can be honest with each other and hopefully they'll listen when I try to school 'em on the pitfalls that'll fuck up their life forever. I had a pregnant girl in my algebra class with me in my freshman year of high school. Her ass went from being real happy to completely fuckin miserable and it was real obvious. I think one of the biggest things is wiping away that "it-can't-happen-to-me" mentality. "Don't buy into that shit kiddo, it can happen to anyone" ya know? I don't plan on sheltering my kids from the real world cuz it's only gonna hurt 'em in the long run.

Lil' Ruger
11-06-2006, 11:55 PM
You can't stop ya kids from having sex. That should be obvious from your own experiences (unless you was a non-pussy-getting type growing up) All you can really do is teach them the neccessities for making smart decisions in life and hope they run with it.

i wouldnt care if i had boys (as long as they didnt make any1 pregnant) but i would want my daughter to wait till shes like 25 to do that.

SHRAP
11-07-2006, 12:00 AM
he basically made this shit to demean me but w/e.

what would ever happen 2 u to make u think of yaself so highly that u would even IMAGINE that a dude like me, who been runnin this forum like it was a bitch 4 years, would ever make a thread about a dude like u, a lil pissant lil fake ass kid tryna talk slick :lmao:

Visionz
11-07-2006, 12:05 AM
i wouldnt care if i had boys (as long as they didnt make any1 pregnant) but i would want my daughter to wait till shes like 25 to do that.25 ahahahahah, cmon man. you're not being realistic. To me it sounds like you plan on taking the sheltering approach that'll have ya girl sneaking out the window in the middle of the night by the time she's, well your age. I know how that scenario ends up and it's not a happy ending.

Lil' Ruger
11-07-2006, 12:09 AM
25 ahahahahah, cmon man. you're not being realistic. To me it sounds like you plan on taking the sheltering approach that'll have ya girl sneaking out the window in the middle of the night by the time she's, well your age. I know how that scenario ends up and it's not a happy ending.

hmmm well she better introduce me to her bf or w/e until she you knows then i'll do background checks and shit.

Visionz
11-07-2006, 12:17 AM
^what would be disqualifers from this background check? Possession of Marijuana, perhaps?

Kids are like a perfect ball of clay. Now if you're holding this ball in your hand and you decide not to hold onto it anymore, it's gonna drop on the floor, loose it's shape and make a mess. Conversely, if you trying squeezing the shit outta the clay, most of it is gonna slip outta your hand anyways, and you'll end up with the same scenario. You'll have to find the balance to where you can hold on but have the clay still maintain its shape. You go too far to the exteme one-way or another and you're gonna have problems.

the silencer
11-07-2006, 12:24 AM
^what would be disqualifers from this background check? Possession of Marijuana, perhaps?

Kids are like a perfect ball of clay. Now if you're holding this ball in your hand and you decide not to hold onto it anymore, it's gonna drop on the floor, loose it's shape and make a mess. Conversely, if you trying squeezing the shit outta the clay, most of it is gonna slip outta your hand anyways, and you'll end up with the same scenario. You'll have to find the balance to where you can hold on but have the clay still maintain its shape. You go too far to the exteme one-way or another and you're gonna have problems.
nice fuckin post..

Lil' Ruger
11-07-2006, 12:32 AM

if they've been married before maybe if they have kids AGE yea marijuna that too hmm any jail time ya' know.

Visionz
11-07-2006, 12:47 AM
if they've been married before maybe if they have kids AGE yea marijuna that too hmm any jail time ya' know.
your perspective will change as you get older. Wouldn't you think it was pretty crazy if you went over to ya girls house and her dad was asking for ya social? I wouldn't have given it to any of my girlfriends dads' growing up. Pulling that kind of shit will loose trust with ya kids, and if they don't trust you, they're not gonna tell you shit and on top of that they'll start hiding everything from you. Just marinate on the things I've said here. You still got plenty of growing up to do and plenty of time to sort it out.

Dirty Knowledge
11-07-2006, 01:27 AM
I'm so fucked up... what the FUCK are we talking bout again..

Visionz
11-07-2006, 01:29 AM
raising kids

Dirty Knowledge
11-07-2006, 01:35 AM
And beating their ass! Haha.

Dirty Knowledge
11-07-2006, 01:39 AM
NY Pegz: if we keep shunning away evil well eventually just get flooded with it

I just said that shit in a chat room.. it sounded tight to me.. im fucked up.. discuss..

Visionz
11-07-2006, 01:49 AM
^Goes along with what I was saying before, you can't shelter your kids away from the real world cuz if you do the real world is gonna kick their ass once they get out in it.

Skellington
11-07-2006, 02:46 AM
You do not ever jit your children, slappin' 'm make's no difference, it'll only make things wors...I'm speaking out of experience ;)

supremecharma
11-07-2006, 02:56 AM
well i never got slapped and i a bad mo fo so wot do u do mane?

Dirty Knowledge
11-07-2006, 03:08 AM
Damn am I fucked up on some shit.. I agree with myself.. expose and present.

snapple
11-07-2006, 09:38 AM
shrap youre nowhere near ready for kids man you can't even run your ownlife, so why don't you worry about your ownshit instead of thinking about how if you ever manage to have kids that youre gonna beat them.....son youre really really really delusional its scarey

Prolifical ENG
11-07-2006, 09:43 AM
I see nothing wrong with a kid writing rhymes on the internet. There are many kids whos dreamed once to become a rapper....or maybe just do it for fun. Either they started realizing that they sucked at it or they get their ego cruched in a real battle.

SHRAP
11-07-2006, 12:20 PM
shrap youre nowhere near ready for kids man you can't even run your ownlife, so why don't you worry about your ownshit instead of thinking about how if you ever manage to have kids that youre gonna beat them.....son youre really really really delusional its scarey

why do u come into every thread i post in just to talk shit about me and then u have the nerve 2 say that i cant run my own life :lmao:

either u have mental problems or u need to stop sippin the Haterade :lmao:

didnt u say u were quitting the site anyway? :lmao:

snapple
11-07-2006, 09:46 PM
it's only hate if dook is a player.

SHRAP
11-07-2006, 10:04 PM
then its hate bitch :lmao: fuck your dumb ass saying? :lmao:

Prince Rai
11-08-2006, 05:59 AM
straight up, parenting is the HARDEST job in the world. and the government shouldn't intervene at all times. The government should restrict violence in homes at any time, but an asswhupping is not always a violent act as such.

thats because if your kid does sumin bad enough where a memorable whupping can remedy the problem, then that whupping was intentionally "good" and therefore cannot entirely constitute violence which is inherently evil in tone.

Im for smacking, but with care and careful consideration and application,
and judging these criterias makes the work of parenting so hard!

snapple
11-08-2006, 11:57 AM
peace princerai, there is a time and place for everything

Lil' Ruger
11-12-2006, 03:35 AM
You do not ever jit your children, slappin' 'm make's no difference, it'll only make things wors...I'm speaking out of experience ;)

well i eventually started punching my mom back.......my dad doesnt live with me so i dont get punished ya know.

Lil' Ruger
11-12-2006, 03:37 AM
why do u come into every thread i post in just to talk shit about me and then u have the nerve 2 say that i cant run my own life :lmao:

either u have mental problems or u need to stop sippin the Haterade :lmao:

didnt u say u were quitting the site anyway? :lmao:

sipping haterade??? d00d look at your signature shut the fuck up youstupid cunt.

Visionz
11-12-2006, 05:51 AM
well i eventually started punching my mom back.......my dad doesnt live with me so i dont get punished ya know. unless she's trying to kill you, you shouldn't be taking swings at your mom

DREW-DIE$EL
11-12-2006, 06:57 AM
punching your mom? get some balls, seriously. if you're hittin women you ain't never gunna be a man.

TAURO
11-12-2006, 08:21 AM
punching your mom? get some balls, seriously. if you're hittin women you ain't never gunna be a man.

He's not just hitting women he's hitting his mum, thats supposed to be the closest person to you.

The guy is a pussy in my book, he better hope we never meet.

shaolinsword
11-12-2006, 09:10 AM
any dosmetic violence is a form of cowardice but no matter what you should never hit women especially your mum that's just really low and disrespectful even if they do hit first

snapple
11-12-2006, 02:43 PM
well i eventually started punching my mom back.......my dad doesnt live with me so i dont get punished ya know.

your mom isnt trying to physically hurt you, shes trying to send you a message you odviously aren't getting. son your mentality is straight up polluted you need to get off the corner and off this website. hitting your mom? i hope thats a bad joke man, if not, karma is gonna do you in so bad....you have any idea what youre putting your ma threw for real? son if we ever have a WTC party or whatever, and you behave like that, i'll start acting how your father should.

SHRAP
11-12-2006, 07:29 PM

i hope u just tryin 2 act tough on the internet wit this post like u do wit all your lil bullshit ass raps

cuz if that true u a fucking pussy

triple fucking pussy for even mentioning your dad dont live wit you like MAAAN IM BAD I HIT MY MOM AND GET AWAY WIT IT

hope somebody rip your arms out them sockets bitch boy

i aint even like these cats on here. i beat any bitch. but beating your fuckin mom? wtf? how u gonna beat the only reason u alive :loser:

Lil' Ruger
11-12-2006, 07:45 PM
you guys are dumb asses....she lays on top of me and punches me in the fucking face.....you wouldnt swing back??? then you're the bitch...

Lil' Ruger
11-12-2006, 07:48 PM
i hope u just tryin 2 act tough on the internet wit this post like u do wit all your lil bullshit ass raps

cuz if that true u a fucking pussy

triple fucking pussy for even mentioning your dad dont live wit you like MAAAN IM BAD I HIT MY MOM AND GET AWAY WIT IT

hope somebody rip your arms out them sockets bitch boy

i aint even like these cats on here. i beat any bitch. but beating your fuckin mom? wtf? how u gonna beat the only reason u alive :loser:

you obviously dont get it....why would i say that to "act tough" i would never in my right mind hit a woman no i dont hit my mom in the face sorry if that was unclear but im only 13 and my moms big so basically we like "wrestle" not exactly fight sorry if that was unclear but yea when she starts beating me too bad i swing back thats just self defense.

SHRAP
11-12-2006, 08:53 PM
u deserve to get whooped u lil punk ass bitch, take it like a man pussy