PDA

View Full Version : How have you improved?

blackwisdom
07-13-2005, 02:54 PM
Since this site went down, how has your intangible life improved spiritually, mentally, and or emotionally? How have you grown and progressed in your life?

Ive increased in awareness and understanding. I see with clearer vision on a higher level of consciousness now. Im more focused and I have a better understanding on how this world, as we know it now, has evolved. I understand the evolution of hate and horror more clearly now. I understand more about who my people are and where weve come from. From a historical and spiritual standpoint Im more mature.

My flaws havent changed much. Im still weak in some of my same weak spots, but my strengths have significantly improved.

I have more to add, but later. Hit this up.

peace

iNtell3kT
07-13-2005, 03:35 PM
simpler.....

SHRAP
07-13-2005, 03:37 PM
i cant write that many words

Wooly Noggins
07-13-2005, 04:10 PM
simpler.....

i cant write that many words

yup

Big Bad Man
07-13-2005, 04:38 PM
My penis got even bigger. Quite chuffed wit that. Grew an inch in height too :)

But in terms of serious shit, aye man. A lot can happen in a year for real. Hing I notice more than anything though is that I appreciate shit I already have more than I used to. Know? Also, I noticed that in certain times where a year ago Id prolly have sat back n watched nasty shit unfold no givin a fuck, now Im more inclined to jump in n do sumtin to help the needy. My opinions on certain hings in life have strengthened ten fold. Some could say thats a good or bad quality but either way I find it easier to voice brutally honest opinions in any given situation. Whether thats coz I eat up more knowledge on certain subjects and have more ammo, simply got more confidence that Im in the right or witever I dont know man. But its easier now. Thats just a few hings that popped into my head straight away. Plus I dont wanna inflate my ego too much incase I forget about the pricks of this world who be waitin to bust it at the slightest opportunity nah mean? Im also more aware to those sheisty individuals who back when I was fucked up couldnt be found, yet seem to be tryna be my best buddy now that Im back on the road to success in life. Typa fuckers who would finish you off if they found ya lying in a fuckin gutter know? So Im wise to that now, n chessboxing em right to the checkmate ;)

Good fuckin thread black. Good to see u back man for real. 1 of the few dudes on a message board every1 can learn fae. Peace.

Prolifical ENG
07-13-2005, 04:52 PM
I have improved in having conversations with people I have just met or hardly know. That means, I also imporved in knowing what other people thinking, and can guard against my own mind castle better.

I have also refound my patience, which is considered an improvement. However, I also learned when to be more aggressive.

Recently, I have learned more about my mind and body limitations....I actually sleep less but feel more energized during my week....and its not just about diet and phyiscal training.

dojo_pros
07-13-2005, 05:51 PM
getting myself in debt

Professor Poopsnagle
07-13-2005, 08:03 PM
i fucked my life up. i became an internet junkie. when this site went down i went to another - now i am at two sites. i am so disappointed from my friends that i dont see them anymore. my only option is to quit my life here - but it seems that its too late for that. ironically im not very depressive right now. but if i hadnt my woman i think id be much worse.

regarding thinking - i stopped for a long time thinking and learning. now i just started 5 days ago to write down my thoughts and think about them.

THE W
07-13-2005, 08:08 PM
i gained more knowledge of self and understand that every individual is unique and special.

TiCaL24
07-13-2005, 09:15 PM
I'm even more broke than before haha

but I'm doing better with myself, I'm going to school now

U-Samurai
07-14-2005, 01:05 AM
hahahahahahah.....yea im broke as fuck 2 homie.

Rebel_INS
07-14-2005, 07:42 AM
Im way more better with the girlz now. I can talk better with otha ppl n shit. I can rap better LOL. Im more outgoing than before. Shit like that

iNtell3kT
07-14-2005, 07:53 AM
Im way more better with the girlz now. I can talk better with otha ppl n shit. I can rap better LOL. Im more outgoing than before. Shit like thatsomthing like that.....

but i dont take any bullshit, and i still dun got a job