PDA

View Full Version : how many more years

snapple
11-07-2006, 10:45 AM
it seems like it's already begun....but when did it begin? i was blinded probably when it began and when will it be complete....whats gonna happen to you when it goes down?

Visionz
11-07-2006, 10:57 AM
what is IT?

snapple
11-07-2006, 11:04 AM
i don't remember what IT is exactly called, i just know the story and that it will take seven years to occur supposidly, peoples are gonna be dissapearing like some bermuda triangle shit, but when they poof they are going to a better place, and mad people are gonna get left behind

Dokuro
11-07-2006, 11:08 AM
the redempting is a lie god will never be that crule is that wht your talkin about

Visionz
11-07-2006, 11:08 AM
IT sounds like Revelations to me. It'll come like a theif in the night. If everyone knows then they don't know.

snapple
11-07-2006, 11:14 AM
yea it is a revilation theory, but it didnt say anything about like a raptrue occuring, ill ask shorty later

Visionz
11-07-2006, 11:18 AM
The things you're talking about occur in Revelations, which was also the inspriation for a series of books called "Left Behind" that some preacher had done. But too many things have yet to happen for Revelations to be upon us. We're definetly not talking about a 7 year scale anyways.

Dokuro
11-07-2006, 02:36 PM
i don't remember what IT is exactly called, i just know the story and that it will take seven years to occur supposidly, peoples are gonna be dissapearing like some bermuda triangle shit, but when they poof they are going to a better place, and mad people are gonna get left behind

the wiked shall be left be hined will not be seeing you

snapple
11-07-2006, 10:44 PM
The things you're talking about occur in Revelations, which was also the inspriation for a series of books called "Left Behind" that some preacher had done. But too many things have yet to happen for Revelations to be upon us. We're definetly not talking about a 7 year scale anyways.

yeaa yeaaa you already know

LHX
11-07-2006, 10:52 PM
its a process in motion

some schools of thought suggest that it already happened and we are in a transition phase

some people think that nothing happened and nothing ever will happen

but then again
at solstices, does anybody feel the earth's rotation shifting?

the best approach to take is to be ready and willing for everything you can imagine to happen right now
or now

or maybe now

if there is anything you arent ready for yet, then you still have work to do

snapple
11-07-2006, 10:53 PM
Peace Lhx

LHX
11-07-2006, 10:59 PM
Peace

good topic

its important to have your apocalypse insurance plan in order

V4D3R
11-08-2006, 12:21 AM
The Rapture?

Prince Rai
11-08-2006, 07:03 AM
apocalypse insurance plan hehe, true..

people anticipate physical change, i anticipate mental changes with the needless physical implications. what is REQUIRED is key.