PDA

View Full Version : Samurai Champloo

shaolinsword
11-07-2006, 02:16 PM
couldn't find a thread about this game and I just wanted to know if anyone's seen the anime or played the game?

VDB-King
11-07-2006, 05:12 PM
I've seen the anime. I just went crazy when I had those dutch sentences spoken perfectly for the first time. It was just so crazy.

If you compare that to the jibberish that they speak in one Friends episode, with what they call dutch, or Austin Powers and Hostel for that matter.

Besides that cultural reference, the story & animation were slick.

oyeah, didn't know a game was coming out.

shaolinsword
11-08-2006, 02:17 AM
I've seen the anime. I just went crazy when I had those dutch sentences spoken perfectly for the first time. It was just so crazy.

If you compare that to the jibberish that they speak in one Friends episode, with what they call dutch, or Austin Powers and Hostel for that matter.

Besides that cultural reference, the story & animation were slick.

oyeah, didn't know a game was coming out.

I gotta go buy it. Can't see anything that beats anime with a hip hop soundtrack and the game came out awhile ago even the opening screens (seen it on youtube) looks good it hasn't got an anime feel about it though

VDB-King
11-08-2006, 04:30 AM
The beat boxing guys with the samurai were genius.

shaolinsword
11-08-2006, 06:49 AM
I've never seen it I just heard a load of stuff about it so I wandered if anyone on here had heard of it

Urban_Journalz
11-08-2006, 01:30 PM
Champloo is dope man. Ill storyline and the music?? All worth it. Make you wanna go back in time man.

shaolinsword
11-08-2006, 04:01 PM
Champloo is dope man. Ill storyline and the music?? All worth it. Make you wanna go back in time man.

anythin to do with samurais make me wanna go back in time. I really wanna read the hagakure cos I love the idea of the way of the samurai

Urban_Journalz
11-08-2006, 04:39 PM
^^
Hagakure is by far one of the illest books you'll ever buy man.
Highly recommended.

Lil' Ruger
11-08-2006, 05:56 PM
i saw that u used turntables for battling am i right it was awhile ago i remember hearing about teh game but the anime is tight its samurai rap it should appeal to wu fans:)