tommytootone
11-08-2006, 03:31 PM
Now that the Libs smack the GOP around. Next stop impeach bush:clap:

Inspectah_Dirk
11-08-2006, 03:32 PM
Did they win? Didn't quite follow it.

VDB-King
11-08-2006, 03:47 PM
It was close though if I believe the news.

Gawd
11-08-2006, 03:48 PM
The Dems won control of the House and the No party has real control of the senate...Rumsfeld has resigned and Bush will never be impeached you fucking retards......

EAGLE EYE
11-08-2006, 03:51 PM
Too many faggot liberal mush brains and radical republicans in this country...

Plus if Bush was to be impeached it would have happened already.

Gawd
11-08-2006, 03:51 PM
yeah just wait till 08....he be gone then.....

Sexy Jasper
11-08-2006, 04:34 PM
Nothing will change untill the system gets overthrown.

Gawd
11-08-2006, 04:37 PM
Nothing really needs to change

EAGLE EYE
11-08-2006, 04:37 PM
Our politicians just need to read up on this sites KTL section and we will soon be on track to a glorious and prosperous future!

Gawd
11-08-2006, 04:38 PM
no dood......no.
*slaps robbys hand like he was reaching in the cookie jar after i allready told him NO

tommytootone
11-09-2006, 06:50 AM
Nothing really needs to change

Thats preposterous! There is a lot of things that need to be changed. Health care for one. Education for all americans and cutting college cost is two. Tax breaks for the middle class is three. Stoping this nonsence with the Iraq war is four. Raising the minimum raise to $7.25 is five. Lowering the gas prices is six. Taking care of America. You see Bush and his cronies likes to take care of the rich. Thats why we went to war over oil not terrorism. Laura Bush has a company where she owns all the pay phones in the jails across the US and charges ridiculous fees. Turst me someone or a group of people got rich on the oil scam. I'm not saying the liberals are the best thing but they are much better the the GOP.

Gawd
11-09-2006, 10:48 AM
Thats preposterous! There is a lot of things that need to be changed. Health care for one. I have health care...i work for it. i have a job that provides it. Education for all americans. All Americans get free education from kindergarden to 12th grade. and cutting college cost is two.thats up to the colleges to decide not the government... Tax breaks for the middle class is three.tax breaks are good...i just got 2 in the last 6 years Stoping this nonsence with the Iraq war is four.and if we leave even more all hell will break loose ya dig?we do need a new policy toward iraq tho. Raising the minimum raise to $7.25 is five.my state just voted that in actually great idea. Lowering the gas prices is six.again...bring the government in to start forcing the lowering of prices is almost communism....you dont want a larger government do you? i sure dont its big enough as it is. plus we are capitalists...free market.Taking care of America.Im very well taken care of. You see Bush and his cronies likes to take care of the rich.now its story telling time....>>>>> Thats why we went to war over oil not terrorism. Laura Bush has a company where she owns all the pay phones in the jails across the US and charges ridiculous fees. Turst me someone or a group of people got rich on the oil scam. I'm not saying the liberals are the best thing but they are much better the the GOP.

Visionz
11-09-2006, 11:54 AM
QualityEducation for all americans and cutting college cost is two.

there had to fix that for you. Every American has a public school they can attend. The disparity between these schools from neighborhood to neighborhood is vast. The problem, however, isn't with the schools alone, as parents must play their own role in educating their kids. Don't expect the schools to let your kids know the actual role the CIA has played in history etc. My American history book in highschool dedicated a whole paragraph to MLK and the Civil Rights movement. You have to realize they have a vested interest in teaching kids to look at things look thru a Patriotic lense.

tekunique
11-09-2006, 12:09 PM
why does every projects in nyc has a huge as powerplant ? lol..

Visionz
11-09-2006, 12:14 PM
They figure "Does it give'em cancer? Who the fuck cares. haha. C'mon Escot, I'm getting some Remy then I need you to drop me off at my high-class hookers house and pick me up at 6. If my wife calls, tell that cunt I'm in a meeting." (typical conversation at the good ol' New York Board of Engery)

tekunique
11-09-2006, 12:16 PM
They figure "Does it give'em cancer? Who the fuck cares. haha. C'mon Escot, I'm getting some Remy then I need you to drop me off at my high-class hookers house and pick me up at 6. If my wife calls, tell that cunt I'm in a meeting." (typical conversation at the good ol' New York Board of Engery)

LOL.. so fucking true..

Gawd
11-09-2006, 12:38 PM
QualityEducation for all americans and cutting college cost is two.

there had to fix that for you. Every American has a public school they can attend. The disparity between these schools from neighborhood to neighborhood is vast. The problem, however, isn't with the schools alone, as parents must play their own role in educating their kids. Don't expect the schools to let your kids know the actual role the CIA has played in history etc. My American history book in highschool dedicated a whole paragraph to MLK and the Civil Rights movement. You have to realize they have a vested interest in teaching kids to look at things look thru a Patriotic lense.

do somthing about illegal immigration and give more discipline powers back to the teachers...stop sueing schools and draining money from them with illegal immigrant children and your quality of education will rise.

Visionz
11-09-2006, 12:43 PM
do somthing about illegal immigration and give more discipline powers back to the teachers...stop sueing schools and draining money from them with illegal immigrant children and your quality of education will rise. Does every state have illegal immigration issues? I didn't really face that in my own school yet I still got taught out of a bullshit book. I think standardized testing plays a role in dumbing kids down and that's the state's own bullshit concoction.

Gawd
11-09-2006, 12:45 PM
Does every state have illegal immigration issues? I didn't really face that in my own school yet I still got taught out of a bullshit book. I think standardized testing plays a role in dumbing kids down and that's the state's own bullshit concoction.
my state does and it was ruled the dumbest state this year as far as education does.....

it seems now a days when a teacher tries to teach some kid goes home and tells mommy and daddy they get offended and sue the school district. The education has become so watered down now because of to many fucking rules. Yet kids are allowed to have cell phones in school(parents demand that now a days) so kids text message all day long and ignore the teachings...

Visionz
11-09-2006, 12:59 PM
my state does and it was ruled the dumbest state this year as far as education does.....

it seems now a days when a teacher tries to teach some kid goes home and tells mommy and daddy they get offended and sue the school district. The education has become so watered down now because of to many fucking rules. Yet kids are allowed to have cell phones in school(parents demand that now a days) so kids text message all day long and ignore the teachings...Seems like more of an issue with the parents and there's no real way to legislate corrections there. It's really a complicated issue with a lot of things that need to be done. I think first and foremost it's gotta start with the parents. (as far as making sure their kids get an education) Seems like quite a few out there think that's soley the school's responsibility.

Gawd
11-09-2006, 01:01 PM
agreed. they think that way untill the school teaches somthing not to the liking of the parents........

Visionz
11-09-2006, 01:04 PM
Reminds me of the Sex Ed episode on SouthPark

"And the penis goes......the penis goes in the ummmm......you put the penis......what the hell did I do with it?"

Gawd
11-09-2006, 01:06 PM
almost all of the episodes revolve around the parents being lazy and over reacting....

Dokuro
11-09-2006, 01:07 PM
Thats preposterous! There is a lot of things that need to be changed. Health care for one. Education for all americans and cutting college cost is two. Tax breaks for the middle class is three. Stoping this nonsence with the Iraq war is four. Raising the minimum raise to $7.25 is five. Lowering the gas prices is six. Taking care of America. You see Bush and his cronies likes to take care of the rich. Thats why we went to war over oil not terrorism. Laura Bush has a company where she owns all the pay phones in the jails across the US and charges ridiculous fees. Turst me someone or a group of people got rich on the oil scam. I'm not saying the liberals are the best thing but they are much better the the GOP.
church well sead
but here in cali its alredy that high we neen like a $9:00 to get by over here

Gawd
11-09-2006, 01:08 PM
Dane is a great example of the failed education system. Thank you Dane you chimed in at the right moment in the topic of conversation.

Visionz
11-09-2006, 01:09 PM
almost all of the episodes revolve around the parents being lazy and over reacting....true but that episode in particular dealt with the kids learning in school what they should've been taught at home.

tekunique
11-09-2006, 01:10 PM
sends Dane a copy of "Akeelah & The Bee"

Gawd
11-09-2006, 01:11 PM
yes agreed.....

Visionz
11-09-2006, 01:12 PM
Dane's teacher always grimaced inside herself every time he signed up for the spelling bee.

"C'mon teecher, Eyl whin thizz teyem"

Dokuro
11-09-2006, 01:12 PM
what needs to be done is relegon tought in evry high shool given science credet for it
or the must remove all bullshit in school like science but thats got nothing to do with it just hade to say it

Gawd
11-09-2006, 01:13 PM
Lawls ^

anyway. in az we passed four immigration measures....YESSSSS!!!1

Gawd
11-09-2006, 01:15 PM
Dont take dane to seriously guys....prof wont admit it but dane is a 2ndary account

Visionz
11-09-2006, 01:15 PM
what needs to be done is relegon tought in evry high shool given science credet for it
or the must remove all bullshit in school like science but thats got nothing to do with it just hade to say it
tatz whut eyem taukin aboot

Gawd
11-09-2006, 01:16 PM
dane hjit itt rite on th heed

Dokuro
11-09-2006, 01:16 PM
and number seven is fixing the morle sitruation in this conrty befor we cumble like rome and do so like make it harder for kids under age like gta or there pernts need to det down with there kids and actuly be a perent to there children

Gawd
11-09-2006, 01:18 PM
stfu already...at least use your spell checker asshat^^

Visionz
11-09-2006, 01:19 PM
anyway. in az we passed four immigration measures....YESSSSS!!!1all the local props got passed here in Austin. Money being spent in all the right places, so it was good to see. New library, park creation and renovation etc. What's kills me is the lack of youngsters voting or worse, young people not educating themselves on the issues to even know where they stand. And then not voting. We've got all these liberties but are too damn lazy to exercise rights that people die for in other places. Kinda strange when you think about it.

Dokuro
11-09-2006, 01:21 PM
and finaly reserect the panthers into the main streem of poletice the theered party amerges at last
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f182/phillyice/panthers.jpghttp://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e305/La_psycho_bastarda/panthers3.jpghttp://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e305/La_psycho_bastarda/BlackPanthers.gif

Gawd
11-09-2006, 01:22 PM
Agreed......Id rather have educated votes then random dumbasses that are like ' george bush is a nazi ' or ' terrorists are hiding everywhere they will be hunted down ' those ppl should not be voting. lawls.

Dokuro
11-09-2006, 01:24 PM
Agreed......Id rather have educated votes then random dumbasses that are like ' george bush is a nazi ' or ' terrorists are hiding everywhere they will be hunted down ' those ppl should not be voting. lawls.
first i thougt you were going to talk shit about the panthers but know im just gona say
"church"

Visionz
11-09-2006, 01:24 PM
and finaly reserect the panthers into the main streem of poletice the theered party amerges at lastyeth, weez bin kneedin uh thuurd partee fir leyek uh hindreeed ind fithfee yeerz nuh.

Gawd
11-09-2006, 01:28 PM
dane siad chuch igain...d0oude iz a 2nduri iccount

Dokuro
11-09-2006, 01:29 PM
yeth, weez bin kneedin uh thuurd partee fir leyek uh hindreeed ind fithfee yeerz nuh.
the scary thing is i understood but at least you could do is spell simi right insterd of moking me come on i can read just fine just got a spellng and gramer problem i alwas left the english class to eather go to history or out with a girl never hade time for enlish

Visionz
11-09-2006, 01:29 PM
Agreed......Id rather have educated votes then random dumbasses that are like ' george bush is a nazi ' or ' terrorists are hiding everywhere they will be hunted down ' those ppl should not be voting. lawls.true indeed. The fact that only about 30-40% of the population votes at all is a strange one. That percentage is then split about in half of differing ideas, so in reality, you have about 15-20% of the population making decisions that are going to effect everyone. The math of it all should be enough to motivate fuckers out to the poles, but like you were saying, they should know where they stand before they ever head out the door.

Gawd
11-09-2006, 01:31 PM
dane just asked you to at least spell right. what a joke. dane gtfo with all of you 2ndary account bs......i mean general wise

Visionz
11-09-2006, 01:32 PM
the scary thing is i understood but at least you could do is spell simi right insterd of moking me come on i can read just fine just got a spellng and gramer problem i alwas left the english class to eather go to history or out with a girl never hade time for enlishlife is but a series of choices and consequences. I've seen other post of your where you spell just fine. Most of the time I'm figuring you do that shit on purpose.

Gawd
11-09-2006, 01:32 PM
true indeed. The fact that only about 30-40% of the population votes at all is a strange one. That percentage is then split about in half of differing ideas, so in reality, you have about 15-20% of the population making decisions that are going to effect everyone. The math of it all should be enough to motivate fuckers out to the poles, but like you were saying, they should know where they stand before they ever head out the door.

we didnt pass a measure that would win someone a million dollars if they voted. kinda like a lottery. show up to vote and you could win 1 million. fuck that. that would just entice crack feinds and randomness at the poles.

Visionz
11-09-2006, 01:37 PM
true, true. You'd think that one's own self-interest would be enough motivation but obviously that isn't the case.

Gawd
11-09-2006, 01:38 PM
that was one of the arguements against it.

Visionz
11-09-2006, 01:42 PM
Self-interest or the lack of education necessary to make a good decision?

Gawd
11-09-2006, 01:47 PM
I personally dont want ppl to vote just for money. yes. we also passed a state wide smoking ban. guess i quit smoking just in time. been 2 months now

Visionz
11-09-2006, 01:54 PM
No smoking anywhere in public now in AZ? Is that absolutely everywhere? Chillin in the park, light a cig and get a $500 ticket type shit? I think the health-nuts can take shit too far sometimes. They got a smoking ban here in Austin for all indoor spots but really if you go to a bar you should expect cigarette smoke. Beer & cigs is like the adult version of milk and cookies. I haven't smoked since early high-school but I still understand that shit.

On a side note, I heard Phili was trying to make saling blunts illegal. Can you imagine not being able to buy a Philly blunt in Philly? oh the irony.

Gawd
11-09-2006, 01:56 PM
no smoking in public areas, in restaurants, bars, clubs, or near the exits and entrances or private buildings....so yeah no parks
yeah the health nuts......but we are all still fat. lawls

tekunique
11-09-2006, 01:57 PM
No smoking anywhere in public now in AZ? Is that absolutely everywhere? Chillin in the park, light a cig and get a $500 ticket type shit? I think the health-nuts can take shit too far sometimes. They got a smoking ban here in Austin for all indoor spots but really if you go to a bar you should expect cigarette smoke. Beer & cigs is like the adult version of milk and cookies. I haven't smoked since early high-school but I still understand that shit.

On a side note, I heard Phili was trying to make saling blunts illegal. Can you imagine not being able to buy a Philly blunt in Philly? oh the irony.

nah.. just indoors.. nyc's been that way for like 4yrs now... its fuckes... you got a bunch of niggas shakin outside lounges/restaurants in the winter smoking.. funny site really if you passin by them lol.. im one of them actually hah

Gawd
11-09-2006, 01:59 PM
they force you to huddle up with like 50 other ppl in a kenel type fenced off area...its almost degrading. but in az dood....as i live here and know....the law is a bit different then what you just said. no we can no longer smoke in public places even parks.

Visionz
11-09-2006, 02:02 PM
no smoking in public areas, in restaurants, bars, clubs, or near the exits and entrances or private buildings....so yeah no parks
yeah the health nuts......but we are all still fat. lawlsright "Hey you, right the guy with the triple meat, triple cheese greaseburger, put that cigarette down now or I'm gonna blow your fuckin brains out" haha, time goes on and our priorities continue to be a mess.

nah.. just indoors.. nyc's been that way for like 4yrs now... its fuckes... you got a bunch of niggas shakin outside lounges/restaurants in the winter smoking.. funny site really if you passin by them lol.. im one of them actually hah same here in Austin minus the cold weather. We think 60 is a good time to break out the jackets haha. I know NY cats thinks that means you should be wearin shorts.

tekunique
11-09-2006, 02:04 PM
they force you to huddle up with like 50 other ppl in a kenel type fenced off area...its almost degrading. but in az dood....as i live here and know....the law is a bit different then what you just said. no we can no longer smoke in public places even parks.
damn.. not even parks... that might start here too maybe cuz it does make sense....well you cant smoke blunts in the park but never stopped me from doing it. *does the fuck em dance*

tekunique
11-09-2006, 02:05 PM
same here in Austin minus the cold weather. We think 60 is a good time to break out the jackets haha. I know NY cats thinks that means you should be wearin shorts.
its 60 here today.. i longsleeve tee'd it...lol

Visionz
11-09-2006, 02:09 PM
its 60 here today.. i longsleeve tee'd it...lolhaha, swear I didn't look at the weather chanel before I said that. Its about 80-85 and I promise there's a 95% chance that I'll never live outside of texas. I'll travel the world but Cali's about the only other place in the world that might compete but their assload of natural disasters cancels all that out.

Gawd
11-09-2006, 03:03 PM
teach me the 'fuck em dance'

Visionz
11-09-2006, 03:05 PM
No Videos found for 'fuck'em dance'

Gawd
11-09-2006, 03:08 PM
i assume its like a suedo drunken, head down, knees high type dance....

Visionz
11-09-2006, 03:15 PM
like Flava Flav?

Gawd
11-09-2006, 03:17 PM
Naw.....more like a pro wrestler....

Visionz
11-09-2006, 03:24 PM
the Bushwackers maybe?

Gawd
11-09-2006, 03:49 PM
yes. indeed

Skellington
11-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Fuck USA

Visionz
11-09-2006, 03:56 PM
haha, Emo ass. You'd be speaking German if it wasn't for us(a).

Gawd
11-09-2006, 04:11 PM
or russian

DREW-DIE$EL
11-09-2006, 05:47 PM
The Democrats are full of hot air right now. They're going to increase minimum wage, make college loans more affordable, as with healthcare, lower the cost of gas, and do all this while getting rid of our massive deficit? right...

Gawd
11-09-2006, 05:53 PM
how does one lower the cost of gas?

DREW-DIE$EL
11-09-2006, 06:22 PM
cornahol a.k.a. alternative energy