PDA

View Full Version : The Five Percent/Muslims

Dirk Daring
11-09-2006, 06:40 PM
first and foremost the Gods and Earths commony known as the Five Percenters are not Muslims, nor did they ever claimed that they were muslims after 1967.

(those who walked with Allah, Justice and Shahid explained why a few degrees had to be changed at that time, it was to seperate the SONS of Almighty God ALLAH(which the youth called themselves at the time) from the Nation of ISLAM, thats when brothers and sisters (not all though) began taking names from the Supreme Mathematics and Supreme Alphabets instead of from the book of Al-Islam, why because A nation had to be Born un-a-like the familiar versions of ISLAM. to add-on it was to put our selves on the title of being ALLAH individually and collectively.)

NO the Five Percenters do not uphold to the Five Pillars of ISLAM which the Muslims follow:

There is no God but ALLAH and Muhammad(of 1400 years ago) as his last Prophet.
Fasting in the Month of Ramadhan
Paying Alms or Charity work
Praying five times a day
Making a Hajj to Mecca or Makkah/Bekka

a Muslim is one who must submit to the will of ALLAH. the Gods and Earths or the 5%'ers do not follow none of the above mentioned tenets.

Nor is there a belief system amongst the Gods and the Earths at least not that i recall

the Five Percent do not believe in the teachings of the Koran and like the bible just as a poisonous book that caused a lot of division amongst the righteous people here on the planet earth.

In other words we are not Muslims, we are civilized people

TAURO
11-09-2006, 06:54 PM
And it begins.

Dirk Daring
11-09-2006, 07:03 PM
to eD there is no teaching about any race being superior to any kind of race

Dirk Daring
11-09-2006, 07:04 PM
the five percenters do not teach racial supremacy

Dirk Daring
11-09-2006, 07:06 PM
Racial supremecy be Black or White was not even in my mind

LHX
11-09-2006, 07:08 PM
ill keep this thread open, but i will keep a eye on it

maestro wooz
11-09-2006, 07:25 PM
i believe what youre saying, but its my experience, mostly through this site, that most NGE consider themselves to be Muslims.

Dirk Daring
11-09-2006, 07:28 PM
If they want to be a Muslim then they are muslims plain and simple

oDoUoSoKo
11-09-2006, 07:36 PM
so why if this is true it seems rza is muslim not 5% and its funny how on the standard keyboard we use, the 5 is the same key as % ....lol

Prolifical ENG
11-09-2006, 07:51 PM
Yes it is true.....the NGE are not necessarily Muslims.

People commonly do mix the terms up.

LHX
11-09-2006, 07:52 PM
so why if this is true it seems rza is muslim not 5% and its funny how on the standard keyboard we use, the 5 is the same key as % ....lol
lmao

post of the day

Dirk Daring
11-09-2006, 07:57 PM
wiat wait, question Dusk, is that avatar moonlighting from Marvel Comics? Man he was a silent heroe

Visionz
11-09-2006, 07:58 PM
Please explain how the words of the Bible and the Quran are poison. I'll be upfront in that I disagree with that statement but I'd like to hear your point of view as to why that is.

Dirk Daring
11-09-2006, 08:03 PM
Technically the Gods and Earths were dubbed Five Percenters by outsiders but they never really called themselves Five Percenters, yes they are part of the five percent, because they are the poor righteous teachers who do not believe in the teachings of the 10%....but they always looked at each other as Gods and Earths even during Allahs days and time when he was physically on the planet.

Ultimate Fist
11-09-2006, 08:04 PM
And how do the 5% view races equally? They very clearly believe blacks are superior from what I've seen posted here.

Prolifical ENG
11-09-2006, 08:06 PM
Please explain how the words of the Bible and the Quran are poison. I'll be upfront in that I disagree with that statement but I'd like to hear your point of view as to why that is.

He already said:

"the Five Percent do not believe in the teachings of the Koran and like the bible just as a poisonous book that caused a lot of division amongst the righteous people here on the planet earth."

How can ONE explain it further why a GROUP "does not believe"?

Ultimate Fist
11-09-2006, 08:08 PM
And if you don't mind me asking what happened to Justice? Is he still around? I know Clarence was shot but no one ever talks about his associates. How about Azrael or the first born?

Visionz
11-09-2006, 08:29 PM
He already said:

"the Five Percent do not believe in the teachings of the Koran and like the bible just as a poisonous book that caused a lot of division amongst the righteous people here on the planet earth."

How can ONE explain it further why a GROUP "does not believe"?

There's a difference between bad words and bad people. I was curious if he was making a distinction between the two or if they were getting grouped together.

C'mon Prof a muhfucker can read mayne.

oDoUoSoKo
11-09-2006, 08:30 PM
wiat wait, question Dusk, is that avatar moonlighting from Marvel Comics? Man he was a silent heroe
moon knight

Black Man
11-09-2006, 08:33 PM
In the Nation of Gods and Earths, there is no man by the name of Clarence. Justice is no longer here in the physical. Some of the first born are in the physical, some are not. Azreal is still around.

The NGE at one time did call "themselves" 5% or Allah's 5% Nation.

The NGE do not consider the bible or quran to be poison books. They do however recognize those books in their current state have been tampered with.

The NGE doesn't have a belief system, nor do they advocate themselves as believers. They say their foundation is knowledge and not belief as religious people believe.

The NGE are neither pro-black or anti-white. They are pro-righteous and anti-devilishment. There are 5% of all races, from black to white and everything in between.

There's a book called the Mayor's Man where there's a portion dedicated to Allah. The mayor of new york at the time was mayor Lindsey, and he himself a whiteman worked with Allah and his 5% and also gave him high praise in many forms.

Prolifical ENG
11-09-2006, 08:38 PM
Eric I guess you just looked deeper than you really need to for an explanation.

I think "poison" was just a strong word to use for those books. And yes, about the tampering.

on the other hand something can be "poison" if it is taken in a way that it wasnt meant to.

How many ways are there to interpret those books? Which is the right way?

Ultimate Fist
11-09-2006, 08:41 PM
In the Nation of Gods and Earths, there is no man by the name of Clarence. Justice is no longer here in the physical. Some of the first born are in the physical, some are not. Azreal is still around.

The NGE at one time did call "themselves" 5% or Allah's 5% Nation.

The NGE do not consider the bible or quran to be poison books. They do however recognize those books in their current state have been tampered with.

The NGE doesn't have a belief system, nor do they advocate themselves as believers. They say their foundation is knowledge and not belief as religious people believe.

The NGE are neither pro-black or anti-white. They are pro-righteous and anti-devilishment. There are 5% of all races, from black to white and everything in between.

There's a book called the Mayor's Man where there's a portion dedicated to Allah. The mayor of new york at the time was mayor Lindsey, and he himself a whiteman worked with Allah and his 5% and also gave him high praise in many forms.

Yeah I've heard of that. I still dont get how it works. I mean how can something believe two races are equal when it says one is biologically defected? Why would any white people join this shit?

Ultimate Fist
11-09-2006, 08:42 PM
Is there any website with bios on those brothers (Justice etc) You never hear much about them.

Visionz
11-09-2006, 08:43 PM
lol its all good man, to me that's a big statement, so I had to ask.

But to me, you're the only only who can decide what is the right way for you. People who think they know what's right and wrong for everybody else are the one's who tend to have the most skeletons stacked away in the closet.

Ultimate Fist
11-09-2006, 08:45 PM
Word!

Black Man
11-09-2006, 09:10 PM
Yeah I've heard of that. I still dont get how it works. I mean how can something believe two races are equal when it says one is biologically defected? Why would any white people join this shit?

I don't think they say that the original man and the colored man are equal, but from what I understand they can live in equality. How can somebody be equal to a supreme being?

If a white person is living a righteous way of life, they call that man a righteous man. I've been around the nation of gods and earths, and never in my life have I felt any disrespect coming from them, or witnessed any disrespect towards any group of people including white people.

Ultimate Fist
11-09-2006, 09:13 PM
Really man? Palehorse trips on them all the time. He says they pick fights and shit. Where do u live? Maybe its a regional thing.

Prolifical ENG
11-09-2006, 09:17 PM
Really man? Palehorse trips on them all the time. He says they pick fights and shit. Where do u live? Maybe its a regional thing.

no I can guarentee it is not a regional thing.

Who knows why they pick fights...perhaps theres a reason....some can claim they are 5% but they truly arent. One person from the NGE once said to me "only 5% of the 5% are truly 5%" but of course that is only a term....it can be easily understood.

If you have ever been around people of the NGE I can guarentee you'd say they are overall humble people.

Ultimate Fist
11-09-2006, 09:21 PM
I haven't. Its wierd in my area. We got NOI but not NGE. I've always heard NGE was delinquents from the black muslims. Maybe they just want everyone to be all dressed fancy and uptight like them.

Black Man
11-09-2006, 09:24 PM

I've been to new york where there's alot of 5%. Their headquarters are in harlem. From what I witnessed, they don't cause trouble with people. They pretty much deal with the youth and not adults like that. Now don't think all of them come across as the warmest people because all of them don't. But once they see that you're sincere in learning and all that, they're the most peaceful of people and they will answer all of your questions and things like that. They do this more so with black people. They "examine" them very close.

I guess how they are is because of what they've been through and continue to go through. But mainly I think its for security because they typically have children around.

Ultimate Fist
11-09-2006, 09:28 PM
I guess I could technically be considered a god. I'm black, I practice Sikhism (Offshoot of Islam that teaches that god is within) and Sufism (mystical Islam.) I dunno I aint hating on those brothers as much as I used to. They basically black Sikhs but they dont know that.

Ultimate Fist
11-09-2006, 09:30 PM
Some Sikh beliefs starting in the 1600s:

Men are Suns women are Moons

God is within

Name children as gods (Names are all Hindi for God to show he's within)

supremecharma
11-10-2006, 02:01 AM
i just yawn BIGTIME

V4D3R
11-10-2006, 04:08 AM
Some Sikh beliefs starting in the 1600s:

Men are Suns women are Moons

God is within

Name children as gods (Names are all Hindi for God to show he's within)

Singh

Imperial1
11-10-2006, 11:45 AM
He already said:

I find it funny that they believe the underlined when they shit stinks on the inside too. But hey, who am I to say anything about it.

Imperial1

knewcheeze
11-11-2006, 09:29 AM
PEACE
a 5 percenter can be a Muslim, a Christian, a Jew, or Allah....whatever

you don't have to be in the NGE or NOI to be a 5 percenter

also...the NGE clearly state that they are not pro-black or anti-white so all yaw stupood dooshbags shut the F up

Black Man
11-11-2006, 12:30 PM
PEACE
a 5 percenter can be a Muslim, a Christian, a Jew, or Allah....whatever

you don't have to be in the NGE or NOI to be a 5 percenter

also...the NGE clearly state that they are not pro-black or anti-white so all yaw stupood dooshbags shut the F up

The 5% don't believe in the teaching of the 10%.

Dirk Daring
11-11-2006, 01:16 PM
Let me began briefly with the bible and the koran......both books teach that "the almighty supreme god" is just and righteous unseen being that exist everywhere and teach that out of all the men who taught righteousness to those who were unrighteous these last men were considered to be Holy and perfect and if you did not axcept these people you are not good and that you are going to hell....the 10% are the rich slave makers of the poor meaning those who control politics, economics, society and religion and who teaches lies to the poor that the almighty true and living god is a spook that cannot be seen by the physical eye....in other words Koran could be charged with concealing the truth that ALLAH is a MAN or GOD is A MAN....all these world religions as well as books, gods or dieties were created by men not "god".

Dirk Daring
11-11-2006, 01:18 PM
in fact god is just a word or another word for man or king or ruler or lord, father or son all those terms are one and the same.

Dirk Daring
11-11-2006, 01:32 PM
On that tip...know, be and accept your self.....

disclaimer: Do not accept my post as facts, but it is to give the reader an understanding on the Gods and Earths from my point of view and experience...this is not to offend or make people fell inferior to one another those of different religions,cultures,racial background or families or even political parties...

and on the subject of Whites and Black genes one must study on biology, physics, anatomy and chemistry...thats all i am going to say about that.

peace

7EL7
11-11-2006, 01:59 PM
If you have ever been around people of the NGE I can guarentee you'd say they are overall humble people.

lol are you kiddin me man

Kephrem
11-11-2006, 02:07 PM
Peace

the 10% are the rich slave makers of the poor meaning those who control politics, economics, society and religion and who teaches lies to the poor that the almighty true and living god is a spook that cannot be seen by the physical eye....

If this is truly the case, then, what's the painting of a white Jesus Christ all about?

LORD NOSE
11-11-2006, 03:11 PM
yall take Beliefs and doctrines too far

Kephrem
11-11-2006, 03:54 PM
Peace

Originally Posted by Dirk Daring
the 10% are the rich slave makers of the poor meaning those who control politics, economics, society and religion and who teaches lies to the poor that the almighty true and living god is a spook that cannot be seen by the physical eye....

If this is truly the case, then, what's the painting of a white Jesus Christ all about?

manhattan360
11-11-2006, 05:15 PM
^^^^ That white Jesus is cesar borgia is a son of one of the popes look it up one of does artist from back then drew it up.NGE are everywhere. black there are differnt viariations brown yellow red Nge comes in all colors and u woldent know they were unless they said they were u can be working or livng next two one and not even know.The muslims thing comes from the knowledge mixed up people teaching but havent fully undersatnt wut they teaching they havent truly open there mind.Im Nge and in a indian looking so called latino my brother his lighter then pr type his friend is so called asian and his god and they build wif gods of all colors Peace

Black Man
11-11-2006, 09:35 PM
Let me began briefly with the bible and the koran......both books teach that "the almighty supreme god" is just and righteous unseen being that exist everywhere and teach that out of all the men who taught righteousness to those who were unrighteous these last men were considered to be Holy and perfect and if you did not axcept these people you are not good and that you are going to hell....the 10% are the rich slave makers of the poor meaning those who control politics, economics, society and religion and who teaches lies to the poor that the almighty true and living god is a spook that cannot be seen by the physical eye....in other words Koran could be charged with concealing the truth that ALLAH is a MAN or GOD is A MAN....all these world religions as well as books, gods or dieties were created by men not "god".

The Quran doesn't teach about a mystery god, nor does the bible.

Black Man
11-11-2006, 09:36 PM
On that tip...know, be and accept your self.....

disclaimer: Do not accept my post as facts, but it is to give the reader an understanding on the Gods and Earths from my point of view and experience...this is not to offend or make people fell inferior to one another those of different religions,cultures,racial background or families or even political parties...

and on the subject of Whites and Black genes one must study on biology, physics, anatomy and chemistry...thats all i am going to say about that.

peace

Are you a member of the Nation of Gods and Earths?

Kephrem
11-11-2006, 09:58 PM
^^^^ That white Jesus is cesar borgia is a son of one of the popes look it up one of does artist from back then drew it up.

Read my question in its context. I didn't ask who was the person used for that image (that it's Cesare Borgia I was aware of). I was asking Dirk Darling (who asserted the 10% teach of a spook god) what that whole painting of God being a whiteman all about. Do you understand?

Dirk Daring
11-13-2006, 07:11 PM
But that is to show that Jesus is the Greater than the average man "accept his way or burn in hell forever in eternity"... that was a shield to fool the people into believing in him and in "his promised" return back to the planet.

Dirk Daring
11-13-2006, 07:17 PM
there are some part in the bible where it says that god is a man but there are parts where it says that man cannot see god and live...however it does not teach in the Koran about God being a man, yes you hear or see the terms he, him King and US and OUr and We but the Koran does not bluntly spill out the fact that ALLAH/GOD is a Man. in fact some muslims will consider that blasphemy to call god/allah a man they do not teach that in their form of islam....now i could be wrong but i am basing it on what i read from both books and heard from Imams, ministers from the Nation of Islam and Preachers(some, not all)...Now the teachings from these Books and from the religious clergy could change and now teach that Men (no matter how great or least they are) are gods.

Prolifical ENG
11-13-2006, 07:20 PM
lol are you kiddin me man

Well, that was at least my experiences as well as many others. But it appears he [Ultimate Fist] hasnt been in contact with many that truly are 5%

of course they are not all humble

Kephrem
11-14-2006, 12:17 AM
But that is to show that Jesus is the Greater than the average man

No, that painting was not made for that. What would make you say that anyway? it's just a painting. It was in fact painted to show Jesus as a whiteman, (because before that Jesus was painted as a blackman) thus making your previous assertion of them teaching of a "spook god" not ascertainable.

"accept his way or burn in hell forever in eternity"... that was a shield to fool the people into believing in him and in "his promised" return back to the planet.

It was painted during the Renasaince, the sole purpose of which I've mentioned above.

supremecharma
11-14-2006, 12:50 AM
No, that painting was not made for that. What would make you say that anyway? it's just a painting. It was in fact painted to show Jesus as a whiteman, (because before that Jesus was painted as a blackman) thus making your previous assertion of them teaching of a "spook god" not ascertainable.

It was painted during the Renasaince, the sole purpose of which I've mentioned above.

proof please?

Kephrem
11-14-2006, 01:04 AM
there are some part in the bible where it says that god is a man but there are parts where it says that man cannot see god and live...

You're right the Bible does indeed say God is a man:

Exd 15:3 The LORD [is] a man of war: the LORD [is] his name.

And this God was in fact seen by man, by the prophet Moses.

Exd 33:20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
Exd 33:21 And the LORD said, Behold, [there is] a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:
Exd 33:22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:
Exd 33:23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

And again it tells us Moses saw God, before his death.

Deu 34:10 And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,

And this God that Moses and the Israelites were dealing with back then was Christ.

1Cr 10:1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
1Cr 10:2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;
1Cr 10:3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
1Cr 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ

But as for man not being able to see God at all and live that's a misconception of what's written in the Bible, perhaps due to another scripture :

1Cr 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

This verse is talking about flesh and blood -- that is, man in his present state -- not entering into the future kingdom of God the Father, because in that kingdom, everything, including man, will be elevated to a much more spiritual level, and man (the Israelite man, woman, child), must be raised to that level (to the level of an angel) to see the Ancient of Days.

Kephrem
11-14-2006, 01:21 AM
proof please?

You want proof then I suggest you take a trip to the land of Israel enter into the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and look at the original icon paintings of Christ, Mary, and the Israelites that still hang there. Research the ancient Russian icons, the 'Black Madonna' being the most famous one. Go to Italy and enter into the Catacombs and see the manner in which the original Christians painted themselves and Jesus. As for your other Jesus there, I suggest you research 'whitewashing', the book by David Freedberg, The Power of Images: Studies In The History and Theory of Response, (Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1989). This book is important because it discusses the power an image has over people and what happens when an image is not liked. It also discusses what happens to images belonging to an old order when a new order assumes rulership, then research the Borgia family, Cesare Borgia, and read Sarah Bradfords book by the same name.

supremecharma
11-14-2006, 01:29 AM
thanks for responding man.... im waiting to go to Israel. whereabouts in Italy are the catacombs?

Dirk Daring
11-14-2006, 02:11 PM
there is no proof that Jesus Christ really existed...and if he did ever existed on this planet some time ago I still would not believe in him or accept him as my Lord and savior.

oLd_KaiNry
11-14-2006, 04:23 PM
Allaah Maralalallalalal Arbadadadadad Mohammad Allah Allah Waaaaaaaarrrbbbaaa Del Bara El Riaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Marlalalalalalaaaaaaa

Kephrem
11-14-2006, 05:58 PM
there is no proof that Jesus Christ really existed...

The Historical Jesus

About the accuracy of the biblical story of Jesus, his mission, his crucifixtion.....there has been much debate ever since the beginings of modern scholarly Biblical criticism. Some of the more extreme of those who pursued in the nineteenth century this "higher criticism," such as the German, Bruno Bauer, Jesus had never existed; for Bauer, Jesus was a "myth". For the most part however, these critics confined themselves to questioning the objectivity and accuracy of our historical "sources" for the life of Jesus. Closest to such sources are the "Synoptic Gospels," the New Testament books of Mark, Luke, and Matthew, which are called "synoptic" because they take the same general view. Scholars are now generally agreed that the Gospel according to St. Mark is the oldest, dating from about 60 A.D.
The account of the life and the ministry of Jesus as given in the Synoptic Gospels is, however, by no means false or legendary. The first generation or so of higher critics of the Bible in the nineteenth century-- mostly Germans who were proud of their new techniques of historical research--went too far in their assumption that, because the life of Jesus is not documented in the sense, say, that the life of any modern great man is documented, we must assume that the gospel account is mostly fiction. The extremists who deny the historicity of Jesus have had few followers, even among the scholars who are outside the Christian belief. Indeed the balance has now swung the other way, and most scholars believe that our sources give us a faithful reflection of the life of Jesus as it seemed to the first generations of Christians.

A History of Civilization
Volume One
Third Edtion
Prentice-Hall

The most famous passage in which Tacitus mentions Christianity is as follows (Annals 15.44):

Such indeed were the precautions of human wisdom. The next thing was to seek means of propitiating the gods, and recourse was had to the Sibylline books, by the direction of which prayers were offered to Vulcanus, Ceres, and Proserpina. Juno, too, was entreated by the matrons, first, in the Capitol, then on the nearest part of the coast, whence water was procured to sprinkle the fane and image of the goddess. And there were sacred banquets and nightly vigils celebrated by married women. But all human efforts, all the lavish gifts of the emperor, and the propitiations of the gods, did not banish the sinister belief that the conflagration was the result of an order.

Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace. Christus, from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus, and a most mischievous superstition, thus checked for the moment, again broke out not only in Judaea, the first source of the evil, but even in Rome, where all things hideous and shameful from every part of the world find their centre and become popular. Accordingly, an arrest was first made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of firing the city, as of hatred against mankind. Mockery of every sort was added to their deaths. Covered with the skins of beasts, they were torn by dogs and perished, or were nailed to crosses, or were doomed to the flames and burnt, to serve as a nightly illumination, when daylight had expired. Nero offered his gardens for the spectacle, and was exhibiting a show in the circus, while he mingled with the people in the dress of a charioteer or stood aloft on a car. Hence, even for criminals who deserved extreme and exemplary punishment, there arose a feeling of compassion; for it was not, as it seemed, for the public good, but to glut one man's cruelty, that they were being destroyed.

Tacitus
Roman historian
1st century AD

and if he did ever existed on this planet some time ago I still would not believe in him or accept him as my Lord and savior.

Jesus Christ, who is God the Son, is a Blackman, that you don't accept this simply means you are condemned already.

Jhn 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Have a good day.

Dirk Daring
11-15-2006, 12:16 PM
then here it goes if Jesus was a Black Man who was a god Then that makes me equal to God thus I am God too and i will only accept myself not jesus.

Dirk Daring
11-15-2006, 12:18 PM
and to Blackman yes the Blackman is the true and living God

Dirk Daring
11-15-2006, 12:27 PM
one more thing this was to explain that the Nation of Gods and Earths are not muslims

They founder was a brother name Clarence Smith who took the name ALLAH and he taught the youth that the Black Man is God and to stop looking in the sky for God and they should carry their own weight and he also taught them the 1-9 and the A-Z. This was in 1964, he advocated that education and a trade was imperative to our nation in order for us to advance in this world, and that we had to be civilized. The Nation of Gods and Earths was established in 1964 in Harlem, New York.

Gumar Oz Dubar
11-15-2006, 01:47 PM
im 5%, ima god from D-Mecca (detroit) im only knowledge equality (16)years old so im a new-b (new born). when you think muslim you think the RELIGION of islam. i dont deal with religion, religion divides. religion is imprisonment of the mind.th word religion comes from latin wordd 'religare' which means to bind, restrain to keep in bondage... for me to be a muslim i would have to submit to that spook god that mystery god i do not submit to no mystery god i submit tomyfself ALLAH ((ARM LEG LEG ARM supreme-HEAD!). i am the supreme (most high) being (to exist to be) blackman (black, brownred & yellow seed) from ASIA. the white man (caucasians) are nothing but a race of DEVILZ! tht does not mean that some of them are not righteous dont think of devil in the realigious sense llike i said i dont deal in religion but if you look at history it tells storys of these white devils even the oriental asians EVERYBODY tells storys of the pale white devils. the cavemen... so i do not deal in reigion i deal in REALITY. i read a lot and i know mystory and HIS-story..
peace!

Gumar Oz Dubar
11-15-2006, 02:24 PM
peace & just to add on to that. just because you are white dont mean be ashamed or it dont mean you are evil. because ive met a lot more EVIL blackmen in this wilderness of north ameriKKKa. it is not in our nature to be evil but living amongst the devils has changed us. and ALL non white men are GOD by birthright and ALL non white woman are EARTH by birthrite. i mean physically a none white man is god but you have to BUILD ya mind up first before you on MY level. and the 5% TEACH WHO THE TRUE AND LIVING GOD IS you can be white and be 5% but YOU CANNOT BE A CHRISTIAN and be 5% because you are preaching that mystery god BULLSHIT. and i hate religion point blankkk fuk that shit peacxe.

Kephrem
11-15-2006, 04:12 PM
you can be white and be 5% but YOU CANNOT BE A CHRISTIAN and be 5% because you are preaching that mystery god BULLSHIT.

Anyone who says "the devil can be righteous" doesn't have the right to call any ancient doctrine, which they obviously lack the true understanding of, BS.

Gumar Oz Dubar
11-15-2006, 04:16 PM
Anyone who says "the devil can be righteous" doesn't have the right to call any ancient doctrine, which they obviously lack the true understanding of, BS.

the devil is a RACE of people, the WHITE race. people from the race of devils can be righteous if they want to... and gods can be devilish if they choose to but they are still god and if a devil decides to be righteous he is still devil. AND WHO ARE YOU TO SAY I LACK UNDERSTANDING ARE YOU APART OF MY NATION!?
peace.

Kephrem
11-15-2006, 04:26 PM
the devil is a RACE of people, the WHITE race. people from the race of devils can be righteous if they want to...

LMAO

Says who? You?

and gods can be devilish if they choose to but they are still god

That is understood.

and if a devil decides to be righteous he is still devil.

Straight up madness. You all are witness to the mind of a 5% percenter right here.

AND WHO ARE YOU TO SAY I LACK UNDERSTANDING ARE YOU APART OF MY NATION!?
peace.

God forbid. Your little nation there didn't exist until some mysterious pale fellow appeared from the east (allegedly) with very little truth and a whole lot of misinformation.

WARPATH
11-15-2006, 04:29 PM

The White Jesus came about after Christianity was Europeanized- They couldn't except Jesus as a Black man, because they were inslaving black people at the time.

WARPATH
11-15-2006, 04:35 PM
Jesus Christ, who is God the Son, is a Blackman, that you don't accept this simply means you are condemned already.

Have a good day.

Just because you don't accept Jesus as your savior doesn't mean your condemmed.

Kephrem
11-15-2006, 04:37 PM
"Europeanized" is a relative term. True Christianity was in Europe rather early in the movement (hence the icons and black madonnas being the more ancient images). It was the rise of caucasians in positions of power within Europe (the Vatican, 15th century) that had the true black image of Jesus Christ whitewashed.

Kephrem
11-15-2006, 04:44 PM
BULLSHIT

Since those wern't my words, but were in fact scriptural, your saying that it's "bs" only further shows much of a fool you are.

Psa 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, [There is] no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: [there is] none that doeth good.

Pro 13:13 Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.

WARPATH
11-15-2006, 04:49 PM
"Europeanized" is a relative term. True Christianity was in Europe rather early in the movement (hence the icons and black madonnas being the more ancient images). It was the rise of caucasians in positions of power within Europe (the Vatican, 15th century) that had the true black image of Jesus Christ whitewashed.

sure, but slavery had a lot to do with it.

White Jesus was the poster child-

WARPATH
11-15-2006, 04:53 PM
Just because you don't accept Jesus as your savior doesn't mean your condemmed.

Check again- I changed my position to show you what I didn't agree with-

Since those wern't my words, but were in fact scriptural, your saying that it's "bs" only further shows much of a fool you are.

Accepting christianity as the one true faith shows how much of a fool you are.

I studied the bible for years, don't quote scriptures to me. Like I said, before- You don't even know me, so I don't see why you keep judging and keep trying to discredit what I say.

Kephrem
11-15-2006, 06:38 PM
sure, but slavery had a lot to do with it.

The trans-atlantic slave trade in fact happened much later. (almost 200 years later) Unless here you take into account the subjugation of the Byzantines (who were black Jews and Christaisns ) by the Ottomans (caucasian Muslims who also had a hand in whitewashing, see Hagia Sophia), whose conquest ran parallel to the devils ascendency in Spain (the Reconquista) and in Italy. (the Renaissance)

White Jesus was the poster child-

That it was the poster child for the ideaology of white world rulership (15th century - today) coming forth out of the Satanic minds that ran the Vatican (the Borgia family) there is no doubt.

Kephrem
11-15-2006, 06:47 PM
Check again- I changed my position to show you what I didn't agree with-

What you don't agree with is of little consequence, the scripture is talking directly to the children of Israel, those whose fathers are of Black and Indian descent, known today as African Americans, Puerto Ricans, West Indians, Dominicans, North American Indians, etc.

Accepting christianity as the one true faith shows how much of a fool you are.

Show where I explicitly state I accept Christianity.

Black Man
11-15-2006, 07:23 PM
The Bible is an expired book! How many "tribes" were there before Jacob? What tribe was Noah in? What tribe was Abraham in? What tribe is GOD in? The historical account of the bible is less than 7,000 years old. Man been on this planet for millions of years.

Righteous has no bearing on skin color, it's an action something a person is. If a white man (I know how the H.I. bark on them) does deeds equal to the deeds of a black man and the black man's actions are righteous, why isn't the white man's actions righteous? I know and understand the science behind the "collective" vs. the "individual" do you? A good deed is a good deed regardless who does it. Black, white, god, or devil. Stop!!! Read!!! Stop!!!

I

Black Man
11-15-2006, 07:25 PM
The Bible is an expired book! How many "tribes" were there before Jacob? What tribe was Noah in? What tribe was Abraham in? What tribe is GOD in? The historical account of the bible is less than 7,000 years old. Man been on this planet for millions of years.

Righteous has no bearing on skin color, it's an action something a person is. If a white man (I know how the H.I. bark on them) does deeds equal to the deeds of a black man and the black man's actions are righteous, why isn't the white man's actions righteous? I know and understand the science behind the "collective" vs. the "individual" do you? A good deed is a good deed regardless who does it. Black, white, god, or devil. Stop!!! Read!!! Stop!!!

Imperial1
11-15-2006, 09:23 PM
im 5%, ima god from D-Mecca (detroit) im only knowledge equality (16)years old so im a new-b (new born). when you think muslim you think the RELIGION of islam. i dont deal with religion, religion divides. religion is imprisonment of the mind.th word religion comes from latin wordd 'religare' which means to bind, restrain to keep in bondage... for me to be a muslim i would have to submit to that spook god that mystery god i do not submit to no mystery god i submit tomyfself ALLAH ((ARM LEG LEG ARM supreme-HEAD!).

So in other words you submit to yourself and any other living and vunerable being that calls itself god?

Imperial1

WARPATH
11-15-2006, 09:59 PM

Have a good day.

What you don't agree with is of little consequence, the scripture is talking directly to the children of Israel, those whose fathers are of Black and Indian descent, known today as African Americans, Puerto Ricans, West Indians, Dominicans, North American Indians, etc.

Show where I explicitly state I accept Christianity.

^^Again this what I was referring to and it's the Christian thing to say. Are you taking your words back now because you Explicitly say-

Jesus Christ, who is God the son, is a Blackman, that you don't accept this simply means you are condemned already.

You don't reconize the customs or religions of people already in "America." We've been through this already. There's Religions that Christians called Pagan and Devil worship. When white people came they tried to erase these religions in an effort to- "tame the wild indian." There was a whole continent here of people with their own culture and religion that's not written in scriptures. It's a different Understanding then what your preaching.

You talk about christianity being white washed- but look what your doing yourself.

People judge what they don't understand.

The trans-atlantic slave trade in fact happened much later. (almost 200 years later) Unless here you take into account the subjugation of the Byzantines (who were black Jews and Christaisns ) by the Ottomans (caucasian Muslims who also had a hand in whitewashing, see Hagia Sophia), whose conquest ran parallel to the devils ascendency in Spain (the Reconquista) and in Italy. (the Renaissance)

That it was the poster child for the ideaology of white world rulership (15th century - today) coming forth out of the Satanic minds that ran the Vatican (the Borgia family) there is no doubt.

So we almost agree on something.

Kephrem
11-15-2006, 10:21 PM
The Bible is an expired book!

Assertion.

The only thing that is expired is your lessons of misinformation. The Bible is the living word of God, having outlasted all kingdoms. Right up to the devils falling kingdom that we are currently living under.

How many "tribes" were there before Jacob? What tribe was Noah in? What tribe was Abraham in?

Why do you ask why? Are you part of the 85?

What tribe is GOD in?

That would be Judah, the so-called African Americans.

Psa 76:1 In Judah [is] God known: his name [is] great in Israel.

The historical account of the bible is less than 7,000 years old.

False, you err not knowing the scriptures nor the power of God. Prove that in the Bible.

Man been on this planet for millions of years.

According to the devil the so-called whiteman. He also said Africans came from monkeys, you can't believe (yes believe) in one and not the other.

Righteous has no bearing on skin color, it's an action something a person is.

righteous
early 16c. alteration of rightwise, from O.E. rihtwis, from riht (see right) + wis "wise, way, manner."

There's nothing that tells me within the history or the current lifestyle of the so-called whiteman that they are any of these things.

Rom 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

You can hardly find a Blackman, Hispanic, or Native American that is truely righteous, and we are the Jews (Gods Praise) and Gentiles (gentile here meaning lost to their true self, history)...

If a white man (I know how the H.I. bark on them) does deeds equal to the deeds of a black man and the black man's actions are righteous, why isn't the white man's actions righteous?

Because according to the Bible the living word of Black Jesus Christ, the Mighty God, the penalty for what their forefathers did is to be killed with the sword and put into slavery. (Revelation 3:9, 10 ) So just because they fooled YOU with their actions, they have already been marked by God for destruction.

Job 20:10 His children shall seek to please the poor, and his hands shall restore their goods.
Job 20:11 His bones are full [of the sin] of his youth, which shall lie down with him in the dust.
Job 20:12 Though wickedness be sweet in his mouth, [though] he hide it under his tongue;
Job 20:13 [Though] he spare it, and forsake it not; but keep it still within his mouth:
Job 20:14 [Yet] his meat in his bowels is turned, [it is] the gall of asps within him.
Job 20:15 He hath swallowed down riches, and he shall vomit them up again: God shall cast them out of his belly.
Job 20:16 He shall suck the poison of asps: the viper's tongue shall slay him.
Job 20:17 He shall not see the rivers, the floods, the brooks of honey and butter.
Job 20:18 That which he laboured for shall he restore, and shall not swallow [it] down: according to [his] substance [shall] the restitution [be], and he shall not rejoice [therein].
Job 20:19 Because he hath oppressed [and] hath forsaken the poor; [because] he hath violently taken away an house which he builded not;
Job 20:20 Surely he shall not feel quietness in his belly, he shall not save of that which he desired.
Job 20:21 There shall none of his meat be left; therefore shall no man look for his goods.
Job 20:22 In the fulness of his sufficiency he shall be in straits: every hand of the wicked shall come upon him.
Job 20:23 [When] he is about to fill his belly, [God] shall cast the fury of his wrath upon him, and shall rain [it] upon him while he is eating.
Job 20:24 He shall flee from the iron weapon, [and] the bow of steel shall strike him through.
Job 20:25 It is drawn, and cometh out of the body; yea, the glittering sword cometh out of his gall: terrors [are] upon him.
Job 20:26 All darkness [shall be] hid in his secret places: a fire not blown shall consume him; it shall go ill with him that is left in his tabernacle.
Job 20:27 The heaven shall reveal his iniquity; and the earth shall rise up against him.
Job 20:28 The increase of his house shall depart, [and his goods] shall flow away in the day of his wrath.
Job 20:29 This [is] the portion of a wicked man from God, and the heritage appointed unto him by God.

This is clear as day. Definitely talking these so-called white people, the Edomites of the Bible. The wicked race on the planet earth.

I know and understand the science behind the "collective" vs. the "individual" do you? A good deed is a good deed regardless who does it. Black, white, god, or devil. Stop!!! Read!!! Stop!!!

The devil does no good deed you simple man, the very word used to describe it (evil: the absence of good) is speaking heavily against you.

Kephrem
11-15-2006, 10:47 PM

^^Again this what I was referring to and it's the Christian thing to say.

Prove that the so-called Christians of the world say what I said there, word for word, including Black Jesus Christ, and God the Son.

Are you taking your words back now because you Explicitly say-

Jesus Christ, who is God the son, is a Blackman, that you don't accept this simply means you are condemned already.

And you chose to skip over my use of the word BLACKMAN there, why exactly? Was it because you thought you could prove your point better, or did you think we would miss that crucial point??

There was a whole continent here of people with their own culture and religion that's not written in scriptures.

All I need is two scriptures to prove this cat wrong.

Gen 25:27 And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob [was] a plain man, dwelling in tents.

Num 15:38 Speak unto the children of Israel, and bid them that they make them fringes in the borders of their garments throughout their generations, and that they put upon the fringe of the borders a ribband of blue:

Let me throw some history in here just to shut every damn mouth:

There is one God looking down on us all. We are all the children of one God

- Geronimo

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God [is] one LORD:

Hbr 12:9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected , and we gave [them] reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto [u]the Father of spirits, and live?

The Great Spirit is our Father

-- Native American quote

knewcheeze
11-16-2006, 10:00 AM
PEACE
silly kephrem....the native americans came to the americas about 11,000 years before JACOB aka ISreal was born......

snapple
11-16-2006, 10:04 AM
yea if you dont accept JC is the son then youre gonna burn, but i dont know about the "black" part, when i read and tlak about relgious shit i never think of race.....i dont really care what his skin color was, and i'll never know untill i die, but maybe in heaven we all have the same skin color

Prince Rai
11-16-2006, 10:15 AM
man will always look at each other on a physical side.

i am not saying that there are no profound differences in pigments in skin etc, but ultimate superiority lies within the inner and not the outer.

If we can sideline what we see physically, and start to realise what attributes a righteous man ought to have, that is the proper path in life.

The attributes of the devil and/or God can be attained independently without qualification based on skin per se.

WARPATH
11-16-2006, 10:19 AM
Prove that the so-called Christians of the world say what I said there, word for word, including Black Jesus Christ, and God the Son.

You just siad it. I'm not debating the part about Jesus Christ being black.

I know white Jesuits that say Jesus was black. Your missing my point completely.

And you chose to skip over my use of the word BLACKMAN there, why exactly? Was it because you thought you could prove your point better, or did you think we would miss that crucial point??

No, again you missed my point.

All I need is two scriptures to prove this cat wrong.

And still you didn't prove shit.

Let me throw some history in here just to shut every damn mouth

Where's the history then? Quoting Geronimo? You don't know anything about Native American history and Culture. That's the best you could come up with.

You've lost it- whatever you claim to be-

Whatever you claim you are, you don't know- You don't even know where you come from- you lost your culture and now the bible is your culture-

There's nothing wrong with that but don't come at me as the ritcheous one here when you don't even have knowledge of self.

Black Man
11-16-2006, 01:52 PM
Kephrem, are you african-american?

Dirk Daring
11-16-2006, 02:22 PM
Peace

the minute I say the 10% here you go trying on the sneakers.....

TAURO
11-16-2006, 02:22 PM
Jesus goes beyond skin color, who gives a crap what color he was.

Dirk Daring
11-16-2006, 02:31 PM
This was not the generate a debate about who religion was better than another but to clarify that the Nation of Gods and Earths, its represenatives are not muslims...now if there was any offense that i made about the religious books being poisonous than i was not intended to down those books there are some good in the teachings of those but there is also alot of mix-up in the teachings that contradicts one another that is all.

and about Jesus it is very "strange" that his upbringing almost mirrors,um ,um ,um Krisna's, Siddartha's, Osirus or Auser(however you want to split that banana), Hercules even Superman's history...How do you know those that are advocating his excellence that this are facts about Jesus Christ

Dirk Daring
11-16-2006, 02:33 PM
I give two cents about his or its skin complexion...How do you know that he really exist or even walked on this planet....

Dirk Daring
11-16-2006, 02:51 PM
God and Devil are one and the same it is in the nature of man, both entities were created by man

but if you want to take it there the devil was created by who god, then God must be just as evil and if not worst than the Devil that came from God, God must know more about being evil and wicked than the Devil that God Made..

Why because the Devil was the product of God than God cannot be all wise and righteous with no unrighteousness in him...

if he created the devil then God is not Holy at all, god is just as wicked as the average Joe, in fact God is the average joe,

like i said earlier God is a Man and Man have positive as well as negative traits this is mathematically in order with everything in Life God and Devil are not that different from one another just like the White Man and the Black Man are not that different from one another, but there is some thing beyond the physical that makes them un-a-like just like with God and devil they are un-a-like in some shape and form but not that severly different

knewcheeze
11-16-2006, 03:05 PM
who cares what he looked like????

sounds like a fishy question

its history.....historically what did he look like....are you scared of history.....i don't think thats it....i thinks your full of shit

Dirk Daring
11-16-2006, 03:16 PM
prove that jesus actually existed, I think Jesus was a myth and he never existed

Black Man
11-16-2006, 03:41 PM
God and Devil are one and the same it is in the nature of man, both entities were created by man

but if you want to take it there the devil was created by who god, then God must be just as evil and if not worst than the Devil that came from God, God must know more about being evil and wicked than the Devil that God Made..

Why because the Devil was the product of God than God cannot be all wise and righteous with no unrighteousness in him...

if he created the devil then God is not Holy at all, god is just as wicked as the average Joe, in fact God is the average joe,

like i said earlier God is a Man and Man have positive as well as negative traits this is mathematically in order with everything in Life God and Devil are not that different from one another just like the White Man and the Black Man are not that different from one another, but there is some thing beyond the physical that makes them un-a-like just like with God and devil they are un-a-like in some shape and form but not that severly different

Do you know why god made the devil? You're talking on behalf of the nation of gods and earths, and from what I know, what you're saying is incorrect. The bible and quran are not considered poison books. They also don't say that god and devil is one in the same. They say there's no comparison. Nor did man create god or devil.

Your rational of god being evil because he made devil, that's your opinion and not that of the nge.

If you're going to talk about the nge (or any other religion/culutre) you should tell the truth and leave your opinion out of it. If you know, tell it how it is and let the people decide on their own.

What you're doing is giving a perception and perceptions can shape what a person sees as a reality.

WARPATH
11-16-2006, 05:25 PM
yea if you dont accept JC is the son then youre gonna burn, but i dont know about the "black" part, when i read and tlak about relgious shit i never think of race.....i dont really care what his skin color was, and i'll never know untill i die, but maybe in heaven we all have the same skin color

So if I don't except Jesus Christ, then I'm gonna burn. Is that what you do snapple? Burn your children when they don't adhere to the influence of their peers?

Dirk Daring
11-16-2006, 05:35 PM
one more thing this was to explain that the Nation of Gods and Earths are not muslims

The founder was a brother name Clarence Smith who took the name ALLAH and he along with Shahid and Justice taught the youth that the Black Man is God and to stop looking in the sky for God and they should carry their own weight and he also taught them the 1-9 and the A-Z. This was in 1964, he advocated that education and a trade was imperative to our nation in order for us to advance in this world, and that we had to be civilized. The Nation of Gods and Earths was established in 1964 in Harlem, New York.

That is the truth about the founding of the Nation of Gods and Earths to Charging Soldier, and since the talk about god and devil came up i decided to add-on on God and Devil

Dirk Daring
11-16-2006, 06:07 PM
parden me for the mistake charging soldier..

Peace Black Man....

God made the Devil to rule his self, god is a scientist who took his weaker side of him or a side a side of him that he did not know about and build it into what is known the world over as the Devil (behind every truth being told there are lies which conseals it). God had to humble himself into being knowledgeable about his capabilities, that he can build and destroy, his what? Self. He had to get knowledge wisdom and understanding in what it takes to be un-alike him self. He had to find freedom from himself. God had to loose all sense of morale, Laws and restriction, Love peace and happiness and build on lying, stealing, vanity, overindulgence, hate and war in order for him to be complete. God had to know these things, NO man had to know and Be these things, and see these things Cultivate these things and free these things so that Man can deal with all the human families here on this planet....

Even in Islam it teaches that Hell is necessary to purify the sould thus the devil is here to correct and take care of the wrong doers, this is why he was given the star, the sword or gun to straighten up those who were doing wrong.

Black Man
11-16-2006, 06:27 PM
Peace Black Man....

God made the Devil to rule his self

I thought God made devil to show he was wise and righteous, and also to prove that Allah is God, but I could be wrong.

god is a scientist who took his weaker side of him or a side a side of him that he did not know about and build it into what is known the world over as the Devil (behind every truth being told there are lies which conseals it).

A scientist is one who studies life, so yes I would agree god is a scientist. What I've been taught is that there's nothing weak about god. What exist inside of the blackman is two germs and those germs are not weak. I was taught that the germ didn't become weak until the blood was thinned thus becoming weak and wicked. How doesn't god know about god?

God had to humble himself into being knowledgeable about his capabilities, that he can build and destroy, his what? Self.

How can god destroy himself? I've never heard that before, can you please explain?

He had to get knowledge wisdom and understanding in what it takes to be un-alike him self.

I thought he already knew what is was to be unalike himself. It was predicted that the devil would be made even before the maker was born. So those scientist who made the prediction had to know what it was to unalike.

He had to find freedom from himself. God had to loose all sense of morale, Laws and restriction, Love peace and happiness and build on lying, stealing, vanity, overindulgence, hate and war in order for him to be complete.

According to supreme mathematics, every degree is complete from knowledge to born and the cipher. When wasn't Allah complete?

Even in Islam it teaches that Hell is necessary to purify the sould thus the devil is here to correct and take care of the wrong doers, this is why he was given the star, the sword or gun to straighten up those who were doing wrong.

Who was given the star, sword, or gun? Does it take devil for god to exist? The gods teach that heaven and hell are basically states of mind or states of being. Heaven is peace, hell is confusion.

Kephrem
11-17-2006, 02:51 PM
PEACE
silly kephrem....the native americans came to the americas about 11,000 years before JACOB aka ISreal was born......

Instead of ad-hominem attacks, deal with what I posted. And what is your source for "11,000" years, would that be the same source that asserts Buddhism to be 35,000 years old? lol

Kephrem
11-17-2006, 03:07 PM
You just siad it. I'm not debating the part about Jesus Christ being black.

Then don't try to reconcile my statement with what the so-called Christians teach.

I know white Jesuits that say Jesus was black.

Jesuits are devils, I could care less what you claim of some of them.

And still you didn't prove shit.

I in fact proved YOUR assertion of native culture and beliefs are not found in the scriptures (One God, dwelling in tents, fringes, Great Spirit) to be shit.

Where's the history then? Quoting Geronimo?

Geronimo's sayings ARE history.

You don't know anything about Native American history and Culture.

Assertion. I've cited several aspects of native american history and culture.

That's the best you could come up with.

It sure proved you unleanrt and foolish assertion to be incorrect.

WARPATH
11-17-2006, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Gen 25:27 And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob [was] a plain man, dwelling in tents.

Quote:
Num 15:38 Speak unto the children of Israel, and bid them that they make them fringes in the borders of their garments throughout their generations, and that they put upon the fringe of the borders a ribband of blue:

You are asserting that these scriptures encompass the entire scope of different nations with different religions and clutures?

uh huh and i'm unlearnt

You don't know anything about the culture all you can talk about is tents and fringes, those scriptures could be refering to WOODSTOCK.

WARPATH
11-17-2006, 03:53 PM
Instead of ad-hominem attacks, deal with what I posted. And what is your source for "11,000" years, would that be the same source that asserts Buddhism to be 35,000 years old? lol

This article was originally printed in The Sciences, a publication of The New York Academy of Sciences, July/August 2000.

By Robson Bonnichsen and Alan L. Schneider

Ever since Thomas Jefferson began collecting Native American artifacts and displaying them in his foyer, many theories have been proposed to explain how people first came to North and South America. The most widely accepted was the Clovis-first theory, named for the elegant, fluted spear points found in association with the remains of mammoths, bison and other animals near Clovis, New Mexico, in 1932. In subsequent years many similar stone spearheads were found throughout the Great Plains, and eventually in much of the United States and Central and South America. By the late 1960s, radiocarbon dating had confirmed that the Clovis artifacts were between 10,800 and 11, 500 years old.

Perhaps the nail in the coffin for the Clovis-first theory is that no Clovis-style artifacts have ever been retrieved from archaeological sites in Siberia. Furthermore, the variety of the artifacts discovered in the rain forests, deserts and coastal areas of South America indicate that early New World people were not members of one homogeneous clan of big game hunters, as the Clovis-first theory proposed. Depending on their environments, some survived by hunting small game, some by fishing and some by general foraging. As a result, investigations have concluded that, rather than signaling a distinct migration, the Clovis spear points that appear in the archaeological record beginning around 11,500 years ago may simply be the evidence of a technological innovation that took place at that time within groups of people who already lived in America.

Some of those potential pre-Clovis sites include several in southeastern Wisconsin, where the archaeologist David F. Overstreet of Marquette University in Milwaukee has found 12,250 year- old stone tools and mammoth bones with cut marks. And at the Meadowcroft Rockshelter near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the archaeologist James M. Adovasio of Mercyhurst College in Erie, Pennsylvania, had discovered tapered points and blade-like flakes dated between 12,000 and 16,000 years ago. Similar artifacts have been excavated at the Cactus Hill site near Richmond, Virginia; investigators have dated that site to between 12,000 and 17,000 years old. And in the oldest archaeological deposits at Monte Verde, Dillehay himself has uncovered flaked stone tools that are apparently about 33,000 years old.

Black Man
11-17-2006, 04:00 PM
It's funny how some people will say oh that come's from white people so it's not an authority, but as soon as a white person says something that backs their argument its all good. I thought you didn't care what the "devil" has to say?

Kephrem
11-17-2006, 04:03 PM
You are asserting that these scriptures encompass the entire scope of different nations with different religions and clutures?

uh huh and i'm unlearnt

This is how ignorant this cat is, he would have one believe the tribes here were somehow not all family.

Good job taking up the whitemans arguement.

You don't know anything about the culture all you can talk about is tents and fringes,

I mentioned dwelling in tents and fringes, I didn't really talk about them, yet all you can offer in the way of NA culture is eating puppies.

The fact is those verses proves your assertion WRONG as much as you want to now back up and retreat from your position.

those scriptures could be refering to WOODSTOCK.

Yet another deep insight from the same mind that brought you such posts as "reading a book doesn't make you smart".

Kephrem
11-17-2006, 04:10 PM
This article was originally printed in The Sciences, a publication of The New York Academy of Sciences, July/August 2000.

By Robson Bonnichsen and Alan L. Schneider

Ever since Thomas Jefferson began collecting Native American artifacts and displaying them in his foyer, many theories have been proposed to explain how people first came to North and South America. The most widely accepted was the Clovis-first theory, named for the elegant, fluted spear points found in association with the remains of mammoths, bison and other animals near Clovis, New Mexico, in 1932. In subsequent years many similar stone spearheads were found throughout the Great Plains, and eventually in much of the United States and Central and South America. By the late 1960s, radiocarbon dating had confirmed that the Clovis artifacts were between 10,800 and 11, 500 years old.

Perhaps the nail in the coffin for the Clovis-first theory is that no Clovis-style artifacts have ever been retrieved from archaeological sites in Siberia. Furthermore, the variety of the artifacts discovered in the rain forests, deserts and coastal areas of South America indicate that early New World people were not members of one homogeneous clan of big game hunters, as the Clovis-first theory proposed. Depending on their environments, some survived by hunting small game, some by fishing and some by general foraging. As a result, investigations have concluded that, rather than signaling a distinct migration, the Clovis spear points that appear in the archaeological record beginning around 11,500 years ago may simply be the evidence of a technological innovation that took place at that time within groups of people who already lived in America.

Some of those potential pre-Clovis sites include several in southeastern Wisconsin, where the archaeologist David F. Overstreet of Marquette University in Milwaukee has found 12,250 year- old stone tools and mammoth bones with cut marks. And at the Meadowcroft Rockshelter near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the archaeologist James M. Adovasio of Mercyhurst College in Erie, Pennsylvania, had discovered tapered points and blade-like flakes dated between 12,000 and 16,000 years ago. Similar artifacts have been excavated at the Cactus Hill site near Richmond, Virginia; investigators have dated that site to between 12,000 and 17,000 years old. And in the oldest archaeological deposits at Monte Verde, Dillehay himself has uncovered flaked stone tools that are apparently about 33,000 years old.

In other words it's Charging Soldier's belief that his ancestors were cavemen that communicated through grunts and groans, who descended of even earlier simian like primates. Isn't this correct sir?

WARPATH
11-17-2006, 04:16 PM
In other words it's Charging Soldier's belief that his ancestors were cavemen that communicated through grunts and groans, who descended of even earlier simian like primates. Isn't this correct sir?

Are you upset because I provided a source that states that humans were here more than 10,000 years ago?

WARPATH
11-17-2006, 04:29 PM
This is how ignorant this cat is, he would have one believe the tribes here were somehow not all family.

Good job taking up the whitemans arguement.

I never siad Natives weren't related. I just siad that we believed in different things. Some things were similar, some were not. Your asserting that Natives were devoid of their own culture.

I mentioned dwelling in tents and fringes, I didn't really talk about them, yet all you can offer in the way of NA culture is eating puppies.

The fact is those verses proves your assertion WRONG as much as you want to now back up and retreat from your position.

I've offered links on the web that give a little bit of insight into my culture. It's up to you if you want research it or not. Fact is, you read one thing about it, took it out of context, have no knowledge or history behind it, and passed judgements on it.

hmmm....

Sounds like what the white settlers did when they started to confine natives to reservations, banning their religious practices, and forced them to take up christianity.

Yet another deep insight from the same mind that brought you such posts as "reading a book doesn't make you smart"

And here we go again with the trying to discredit me again. Your funny when your angry. Emotionally and mentally you are weak.

Charging Soldier is correct in one regard, one does not become so-called smart in the reading of many books.....that is, in the making of many books there is no end, and much study (of countless books that lack truth) is a weariness of the flesh (mind):

hmmm..........who siad this again? I wonder who that was.

Dirk Daring
11-17-2006, 04:46 PM
How doesnt God know about God?

Common sense in order for god to be god he had to know about being God. he had to read listen and pay what... attention to his self the people and environment. through his travels and studying God found out about himself and things which he never knew about this planet and him self.

How Can God destroy himself?

Lets look at this If god is this Almighty supreme being All Powerful you mean to tell me God cannot destroy him self Yes God can destroy himself to put an end to what ever he previously learned to sacrifice his virtue or evilness to replace it with some thing opposite. it was Creative Suicide infact Suicide is the key.

yes the scientist had to know what it was to be un-alike you have scientist today testing out their chemicals to see if it last then make it official that this is legit look at your transexuals they had to practice that surgery on themselves or ginnie pigs in order to make it official that this can be done.

I did not say God or Man was not complete by nature peoples attitudes and character and phases that they go through exist within others but man had to see these traits in himself through practicing these things or even thinking about these things.

The Star(Badge) and the Sword(Gun) was given to the White seeds to take care of the wrong doers. God and Devil needs each other to decipher one from another.

Peace

Black Man
11-17-2006, 04:50 PM
I would like to know what tribe noah, abraham, and adam were part of. Before Jacob there weren't 12 tribes. Anything that has a beginning will have an ending and that can't be god because god has no beginning or ending.

Tribalism is seperation/division.

Kephrem
11-17-2006, 04:54 PM
Are you upset because I provided a source that states that humans were here more than 10,000 years ago?

This is Know the Ledge not Know the LIES. Your source there is the norm, it's a part of the status quo. What deep knowledge, or knowledge of God do you profess yourself to be expounding upon exactly? There are "sources" within that same field that now theorize that WHITEMEN were the first Native Americans. So much for your caveman science.

Black Man
11-17-2006, 04:58 PM
How doesnt God know about God?

Common sense in order for god to be god he had to know about being God. he had to read listen and pay what... attention to his self the people and environment. through his travels and studying God found out about himself and things which he never knew about this planet and him self.

Who taught God how to be God? God existed before this planet existed.

How Can God destroy himself?

Lets look at this If god is this Almighty supreme being All Powerful you mean to tell me God cannot destroy him self Yes God can destroy himself to put an end to what ever he previously learned to sacrifice his virtue or evilness to replace it with some thing opposite. it was Creative Suicide infact Suicide is the key.

The foundation can't be destroyed. Something will always exist. God can't destroy himself.

I couldn't follow everything you said, but I know God and Devil are not opposites.

yes the scientist had to know what it was to be un-alike you have scientist today testing out their chemicals to see if it last then make it official that this is legit look at your transexuals they had to practice that surgery on themselves or ginnie pigs in order to make it official that this can be done.

Huh?

The Star(Badge) and the Sword(Gun) was given to the White seeds to take care of the wrong doers. God and Devil needs each other to decipher one from another.

God don't need devil. Who taught you god needs devil?

WARPATH
11-17-2006, 05:00 PM
This is Know the Ledge not Know the LIES. Your source there is the norm, it's a part of the status quo. What deep knowledge, or knowledge of God do you profess yourself to be expounding upon exactly?

I bet you wish you knew. I can't drop all the jewelz on you all at once, your not ready for it. Plus you just throw dis-respect at me since I've tried to be respectful to you. Why should I share my knowledge?

There are "sources" within that same field that now theorize that WHITEMEN were the first Native Americans. So much for your caveman science.

And I agree with this statement 100%. There are sources within that same field that theorize the white people may have been the first Native Amercians. But we both know that's bullshit, so let's build from there.

Kephrem
11-17-2006, 05:16 PM
I never siad Natives weren't related.

You suggested they were alien to eachother.

You are asserting that these scriptures encompass the entire scope of different nations with different religions and clutures -- Charging Soldier

I just siad that we believed in different things.

No you didn't, what you're now saying and what you said before are two different assertions, see above.

Your asserting that Natives were devoid of their own culture.

Show and Prove that I asserted any such thing. You're a lier. I'm saying our culture is the original culture. And the fact that it's written of in Hebrew writings from the ancient middle east proves us Israelites right.

I've offered links on the web that give a little bit of insight into my culture.

All you offered was that your skin is glowing red and that you eat puppies and you tried to pass that off to all Natives saying they look and eat like that.

It's up to you if you want research it or not.

I have researched it, that's why I know that we didn't originate in the Americas, because we all come from the East. (not by way of the Bering Straits either)

hmmm....

Sounds like what the white settlers did when they started to confine natives to reservations, banning their religious practices, and forced them to take up christianity.

Wrong again. White settlers may have converted us to Christianity, but they wern't teaching our forefathers that they were the ancient Israelites *and* that we are above the whiteman, and that in the end the whiteman would recieve divine justice for what they were doing to them. \

Charging Soldier is correct in one regard, one does not become so-called smart in the reading of many books.....that is, in the making of many books there is no end, and much study (of countless books that lack truth) is a weariness of the flesh (mind)

hmmm..........who siad this again? I wonder who that was.

I actually had to revise your statement there genius to show forth true wisdom.

Kephrem
11-17-2006, 05:41 PM
I would like to know what tribe noah, abraham, and adam were part of.

And why do want to know this? Do you think you can prove something by knowing if they were or were not part of a tribe?

Adam was part of a tribe, his FAMILY. His family and nation were the original people on earth, black people. Adam and all those people were dark brown skinned people. Genesis 2:7, the dust of the ground is the soil which is dark brown.

Noah was of Adams lineage they were known as the sons of God, Noah's tribe was his FAMILY. Same thing with Abraham, he was a descendent of Noah through Eber (the true father of the Hebrews) and Shem, Noahs son.

Before Jacob there weren't 12 tribes.

Thank you for stating the obvious.

anything that has a beginning will have an ending

The 12 tribes are the lineage of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, their so-called beginning is but a continuation of the sons of God, even going back into the ethereal world since you want to try to sound like you are deep. The number 12 is the vibration of the universe.

and that can't be god because god has no beginning or ending.

See above.

Tribalism is seperation/division.

Tribes are families. Seperation is good. Division is a part of life.

Dirk Daring
11-17-2006, 05:59 PM
technically Black man this planet has no actual birth record, God learned other people that lived before him including his father his brother his sisters

Black Man
11-17-2006, 06:34 PM
technically Black man this planet has no actual birth record, God learned other people that lived before him including his father his brother his sisters

What? The earth was not always here. Where are you getting this stuff from?

WARPATH
11-17-2006, 07:37 PM
You suggested they were alien to eachother.

How did I suggest that?

No you didn't, what you're now saying and what you said before are two different assertions, see above.

you just percieved it that way.

Show and Prove that I asserted any such thing. You're a lier. I'm saying our culture is the original culture. And the fact that it's written of in Hebrew writings from the ancient middle east proves us Israelites right.

I can say the same thing about you(which is why I did). Even if the hebrew writings mention the peoples that were on these continents- it's because there were people already here.

Original culture huh? What do you know about your Aztec and Taino relations? Why don't you bring that knowledge here- you can't because you lost it. You should re-connect with you native brothers and fill that void that your missing, instead of trying to fill it with scriptures.

All you offered was that your skin is glowing red and that you eat puppies and you tried to pass that off to all Natives saying they look and eat like that.

Not all Natives ate puppies. The only tribes that i'm aware of, that ate puppies were the Lakota Teton tribes of the great plains, also known as Sioux indians.

Not all Natives look the same. The same way that all blacks do not look the same, and all asians do not look the same. All whites do not look the same.

Sometimes I use discriptive words to make a point. So what if I I never linked to anything on the threads you and I personally discussed in because I feel like it's waste of energy on you. I'll get you those links, but I fear your gonna bastardize it more then it's already been.

You pick things apart- take things out of context, and then when some one does it to you- you freak out.....you call people stupid if they say something that you don't agree with. At least that's been my experience in these discussions so far.

I have researched it, that's why I know that we didn't originate in the Americas, because we all come from the East. (not by way of the Bering Straits either)

I also have done my own research, and that's why I know I orginated in the continent know today as North America. We can agree to disagree at this point, because it is pointless to argue.

Wrong again. White settlers may have converted us to Christianity, but they wern't teaching our forefathers that they were the ancient Israelites *and* that we are above the whiteman, and that in the end the whiteman would recieve divine justice for what they were doing to them.

That's because they were busy telling us we were devil worshipers and sub-human. The same reason why you no longer have your culture today. You embrace the bible, and that's okay. I'm not judging you. I respect the bible and your faith. Just stop telling me mines wrong.

Where you excel in is you knowledge of scriptures, and that's good. I admire your dedication. I myself could not find God in the scriptures, which is why i've abandoned Jesus as my Savior, and embraced him as a teacher and my equal.

I actually had to revise your statement there genius to show forth true wisdom.

Here we go again with the discrediting- see this is what you do. You think your bringing some worldy wisdom, just because you quote scriptures?

WARPATH
11-17-2006, 07:45 PM
Here are some links that have general information. Like all things on the net you have to weed out the bullshit. If you want you can ask me questions about it. It's always good to get a second opinion besides mine, I don't claim to be an expert.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/nam/pla/sdo/sdo03.htm

and more.....

http://www.sacred-texts.com/nam/pla/sdo/index.htm

Kephrem
11-18-2006, 12:32 AM
How did I suggest that?

By twice using the word "different" to describe not only the nations that were here, but their overall culture and religion. You then came back and revised that when you said they believed differently.

you just percieved it that way.

Nah, see above.

I can say the same thing about you(which is why I did).

Show us where I stated any such thing. Please give us the quote and page.

Even if the hebrew writings mention the peoples that were on these continents-

Listen, don't try to twst my words around. I didn't bring out the scriptures about fringes and dwelling in tents (and having One God, the Great Spirit, etc.) were "mentioning peoples on these continents". That was to show and prove that the people who WROTE the original Hebrew manuscripts had the same culture and beliefs as those people who the whiteman found in the Americas. Do you understand?

it's because there were people already here.

Try to keep up with the discussion. See above.

Original culture huh? What do you know about your Aztec and Taino relations?

Stick to the subject. The tribes who were living in the Americas are an original people, and had an original culture, in fact, the culture and heritage of the One God.

Why don't you bring that knowledge here- you can't because you lost it.

Assertion.

You should re-connect with you native brothers and fill that void that your missing,

I am, all the time, face to face too, not on the internet.

instead of trying to fill it with scriptures.

Black Jesus Christ is the Word (Revelation 19:13 ). I don't deny Him or the scriptures, which were written by my forefathers (for more evidence one can check out the Los Lunas inscriptions ). Now what do YOU know about Black Jesus Christ after his resurrection visiting and teaching the Gospel to the Native peoples of this land? Probably nothing.

Jphn 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, [and] one shepherd.

The same reason why you no longer have your culture today.

I do have my culture.

You embrace the bible,

That's correct, the reasons of which I have gone over, and because it will awaken the saints (the blacks, hispanics, and native americans ) and be used to judge the wicked. (mainly the Edomites, the so-called whites )

I respect the bible and your faith. Just stop telling me mines wrong.

No you don't respect it, that's why you just got through suggesting against seeking out the scriptures. And I have said what's wrong about your *specific* positions already. So please, don't make mine out to be a generalization.

I myself could not find God in the scriptures,

Of course you couldn't, because you were probably taught by some fake pastor, or were yourself blinded.

which is why i've abandoned Jesus as my Savior,

You never knew Jesus. You may have known of ANOTHER Jesus (2 Corinthians 11:4, that white faggot Jesus, Cesare Borgia) but not the Black Jesus Christ, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Mighty God of the Bible.

Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

You think your bringing some worldy wisdom, just because you quote scriptures?

Nope, nothing like that.

1John 4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
1Jo 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

WARPATH
11-18-2006, 02:44 AM
By twice using the word "different" to describe not only the nations that were here, but their overall culture and religion. You then came back and revised that when you said they believed differently.

No, Junior check again.

Show us where I stated any such thing. Please give us the quote and page.

What were we talking about again?

Listen, don't try to twst my words around. I didn't bring out the scriptures about fringes and dwelling in tents (and having One God, the Great Spirit, etc.) were "mentioning peoples on these continents". That was to show and prove that the people who WROTE the original Hebrew manuscripts had the same culture and beliefs as those people who the whiteman found in the Americas. Do you understand?

I understand that you think you know what your talking about. You showed that you had no knowlede of Native Religion or culture. You proved nothting. Do you Understand?

Stick to the subject. The tribes who were living in the Americas are an original people, and had an original culture, in fact, the culture and heritage of the One God.

Don't dodge the question- What do you know? Obviousley nothing, tighten up your grip around that bible now.

Assertion.

Exposure.....ouch!

I am, all the time, face to face too, not on the internet.

Your connected with your brother's that are as lost as you are. Connect with the ones that know- then come back here and argue.

Black Jesus Christ is the Word (Revelation 19:13 ). I don't deny Him or the scriptures, which were written by my forefathers (for more evidence one can check out the Los Lunas inscriptions ). Now what do YOU know about Black Jesus Christ after his resurrection visiting and teaching the Gospel to the Native peoples of this land? Probably nothing.

This sounds like that nonsense Mormons preach. Yeah I got a Mormon bible here too- if you want to get into that.

What do yo know about the White Buffalo Calf woman- Nothing.

I do have my culture.

I agree- you have a culture that was given to you by missionaries from overseas.

That's correct, the reasons of which I have gone over, and because it will awaken the saints (the blacks, hispanics, and native americans ) and be used to judge the wicked. (mainly the Edomites, the so-called whites )

So now your a judge......hmmm. Kind of like how white settlers judge natives as inferior, and forcred them to take up christianity.

I'm starting to see a pattern here.

No you don't respect it, that's why you just got through suggesting against seeking out the scriptures. And I have said what's wrong about your *specific* positions already. So please, don't make mine out to be a generalization.

No, there is nothing wrong about seeking out scriptures.

The problem is you use scriptures to pass judgement on others. Where is it written that Jesus judged his fellow men? Let's see some of those quotes now.

Of course you couldn't, because you were probably taught by some fake pastor, or were yourself blinded.

Again, claiming to know everything about me when you don't even know me. Good Job Junior.

You never knew Jesus. You may have known of ANOTHER Jesus (2 Corinthians 11:4, that white faggot Jesus, Cesare Borgia) but not the Black Jesus Christ, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Mighty God of the Bible.

Ahhhh- No, same Jesus, same bible, same Super star coming to a theatre near you.

7EL7
11-18-2006, 03:31 AM
i know charging soldier is sonning this statue
hold onlet me reread the thread wiff including kephrems 5 grade essays

7EL7
11-18-2006, 03:38 AM
Well, that was at least my experiences as well as many others. But it appears he [Ultimate Fist] hasnt been in contact with many that truly are 5%

of course they are not all humble

that is not their/our purpose lol

the way it is in the minds of todays people is different from the way the great messengers displayed it in the 80's which is a whole "Novah" way of doing what it was inteded to do for the lost tribes living in a land not thier own speaking a language not their own

Regardless - the work got done and the results are not for the blind to see
although the see it, they deny it
follow it and denouce it at the same time

but I say that it is our own, and this is our land
a prophet can see but so far into the future - but those living in that future that the prophet prophecied of

Psssh !

Kephrem
11-18-2006, 03:40 AM
No, Junior check again.

Deny it all you want now, the fact is everyone saw that you took the the standard Eurocentric position on tribal relations in pre-Columbian America.

I understand that you think you know what your talking about. You showed that you had no knowlede of Native Religion or culture. You proved nothting. Do you Understand?

Rhetoric. My position was and still is clear enough, your attempt at misinterpreting it notwithstanding.

Don't dodge the question- What do you know? Obviousley nothing, tighten up your grip around that bible now.

Listen you clown, you don't have the right to ask any questions when you have yet to properly address any my original specific points.

Exposure.....ouch!

Show and Prove. Have you been eating puppy meat again son? your points here seem a little erratic if I must say.

Your connected with your brother's that are as lost as you are.

You don't know what they hell you're talking about. Throwing around baseless assumptions doesn't help your arguement any.

Connect with the ones that know- then come back here and argue.

Would I be looking for glowing red people who eat puppy meat that also assert that human life began in the Dakotas?

This sounds like that nonsense Mormons preach. Yeah I got a Mormon bible here too- if you want to get into that.

The Mormons teach that the Natives were cursed and thus their dark color, I stated the Son of God, brother of the Natives came and taught them an even greater knowledge of God, you figure out the difference stupid.

I agree- you have a culture that was given to you by missionaries from overseas.

According to some of those missionaries we already had it (thus the verses I posted about fringes, One God etc, that your crazed puppy eating ass seems to have already forgotten), thus making most of those missionaries liers and thieves.

So now your a judge......hmmm. Kind of like how white settlers judge natives as inferior, and forcred them to take up christianity.

Listen to this fool.

So now it's wrong for one to have, reserve, and pass judgement? Who taught you that? The WHITE cracka in the so-called CHURCHE'S that's who.

I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Perhaps tonight you participated in the eating of dog and that has got you hallucinating?

Where is it written that Jesus judged his fellow men? Let's see some of those quotes now.

Too much consuming of canine meat and not enough studying has got you mentally (not to mention spiritually) impaired.

Jhn 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

hhhh- No, same Jesus, same bible, same Super star coming to a theatre near you.

BULLSHIT. See above.

Kephrem
11-18-2006, 03:50 AM
i know charging soldier is sonning this statue
hold onlet me reread the thread wiff including kephrems 5 grade essays

:cheerlie: = YOU = BITCH

Try to reserve any scornful womanly comments that you may have confined to the sidelines.

7EL7
11-18-2006, 03:54 AM
why would i want to keep your bitch ass comments on ths side lines ?

you are good example of how not to think

Kephrem
11-18-2006, 04:00 AM
Tell Wooly Noggins I want to talk to his foolish ass. This Apsu character is a bird.

7EL7
11-18-2006, 04:11 AM
thats right - down for the count - keep your ass down - lay down and stay down

Kephrem
11-18-2006, 04:17 AM
Is that what them Yardies told you when they took your clothes off your back in Jamaica?

Kephrem
11-18-2006, 04:29 AM
:ouch:

7EL7
11-18-2006, 04:39 AM
Is that what them Yardies told you when they took your clothes off your back in Jamaica?

my family did no such you ass - they realized how much more poorer i was than them and supplied me with what ever i wanted on my 3 day drive around jamiaca -

big ups to Jamaica and them fine nice oohmen dem who know how to treat dem lovahs

7EL7
11-18-2006, 04:40 AM
you ever been outside of harlem ?

:spin:

WARPATH
11-18-2006, 06:24 PM
Deny it all you want now, the fact is everyone saw that you took the the standard Eurocentric position on tribal relations in pre-Columbian America.

Actually, you just don't like to admit when your wrong.

Rhetoric. My position was and still is clear enough, your attempt at misinterpreting it notwithstanding.

Uh huh.

Listen you clown, you don't have the right to ask any questions when you have yet to properly address any my original specific points.

I've addressed everything so far. Just say "I don't know"....There doesn't that feel better?

Show and Prove. Have you been eating puppy meat again son? your points here seem a little erratic if I must say.

Your anger is proof enough.

You don't know what they hell you're talking about. Throwing around baseless assumptions doesn't help your arguement any.

To bad Bible study doesn't give out college diplomas, or I'd be studying the easy stuff.

Would I be looking for glowing red people who eat puppy meat that also assert that human life began in the Dakotas?

No you'd be looking for the black, brown, and people with the reddish hue - traditional peoples of Mexico, South, and Central America as well as the surrounding Islands. I'm pretty sure none of those cultures ate puppies.

The Mormons teach that the Natives were cursed and thus their dark color, I stated the Son of God, brother of the Natives came and taught them an even greater knowledge of God, you figure out the difference stupid.

ok and his name was Jesus and he died on the cross where was that again.....oh yeah overseas- stupido!

According to some of those missionaries we already had it (thus the verses I posted about fringes, One God etc, that your crazed puppy eating ass seems to have already forgotten), thus making most of those missionaries liers and thieves.

Even further proof of your ignonance.

Listen to this fool.

So now it's wrong for one to have, reserve, and pass judgement? Who taught you that? The WHITE cracka in the so-called CHURCHE'S that's who.

No, actually Jesus taught me that when he was crucified.

Perhaps tonight you participated in the eating of dog and that has got you hallucinating?

Your funny when your mad. Are you upset because I keep exposing your weeknesses?

Too much consuming of canine meat and not enough studying has got you mentally (not to mention spiritually) impaired.

BULLSHIT. See above.

I was going to say some foul shit here....but I've decided not drop down to your level. I don't know what to say other than......I feel sorry for you.

Kephrem
11-18-2006, 11:08 PM
Actually, you just don't like to admit when your wrong.

In other words, you havn't any appropriate rebuttal here (and by the looks of it, neither to my entire post), and therefore we should take it that you've conceded to this (and all) point(s )?

Uh huh.

See above.

I've addressed everything so far. Just say "I don't know"....There doesn't that feel better?

See above.

No you'd be looking for the black, brown, and people with the reddish hue - traditional peoples of Mexico, South, and Central America as well as the surrounding Islands.

You're color blind son, ain't none of those people "reddish", they're different shades of brown.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/images/0812-03.jpg (Azteca)
http://www.sculpture-design.com/Photography/People_Portraits/wise_woman_Maya_Chorti_indian.jpg (Mayan)
http://www.globosapiens.net/data/reportpix/thumb/sion-report-1870-5.jpg (Inca)
http://www.taino-tribe.org/taina1.jpg (Taino)
Their complexion were bronze-colored, average stature, dark, flowing, coarse hair -- www.topuertorico.org/reference/taino.shtml
http://www.pantribalconfederacy.com/arawak/image_lf/ritual.jpg

So what the hell are YOU talking about? Perhaps you're red, like this (http://members.aol.com/belmc/images/redford%20older%20smiling.jpg) descendent of the European oppressor, but not us the original people of these lands, we are brown skinned people, ranging from a dark brown to a light brown.

ok and his name was Jesus and he died on the cross where was that again.....oh yeah overseas- stupido!

STRAW MAN.

No one was arguing anything about where Christ was crucified.

Even further proof of your ignonance.

Stop throwing out empty statements, because you sound retarded. This isn't an appropriate reply to my answering of your initial point.

No, actually Jesus taught me that when he was crucified.

You're a damn lier (and I proved that with that scripture which you've chosen to ignore, because it shows just how unlearnt you are when it comes to the Bible). The Bible doesn't say when Jesus Christ was crucified that it taught people not to judge. lol. Stop making shit up.

WARPATH
11-19-2006, 11:54 AM
http://www.sculpture-design.com/Photography/People_Portraits/wise_woman_Maya_Chorti_indian.jpg

http://www.taino-tribe.org/taina1.jpg

These people possess that red hue I was talking about. Thanks for posting them!

Your whole arguement's been based on your beliefs, and the literary work known as the Bible. You need to take some classes and learn the difference between fiction and non-fiction.

If i'm the Straw-man then your definetley the Tin man, because you lack the compassion that this great man known as Jesus Christ possessed.

I take that back- your Dorthy because you keep acting like a little bitch.

No wait- your more like Toto- cuz I just keep chewing you up.

LHX
11-19-2006, 03:34 PM
everything you read in some books is true

Sicka than aidZ
11-19-2006, 06:49 PM
If i'm the Straw-man then your definetley the Tin man, because you lack the compassion that this great man known as Jesus Christ possessed.

lmfao, Grandsonned

Kephrem
11-19-2006, 07:37 PM
This fool didn't even know what Straw man meant I bet. And thank you for conceding to all my previous points,we can move on now. So you've chosen to pick up this new arguement about us native people being "red" (funny, that's what DEVIL the so-called whiteman called us too ) but you have a problem kid, those so-called Indians in the pictures ain't red, they're a shade of BROWN. The only red people are the so-called white people, the Edomites of the Bible. (just like that Robert Redord pic, he's a red skinned man, and apparently, the way you've described yourself here on KTL not too long ago, just like YOU )

7EL7
11-19-2006, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHARGING SOLDIER

Church lady gettin fucked up as usual in this thread

ping pong e slappin this nigga kephrem from thread to thread

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
11-20-2006, 04:58 PM
lol another one of these threads........

I guess this will never end........

Prolifical ENG
11-20-2006, 05:29 PM

hey Nakhi!!!!

nope, its always a battle at the end.

Black Man
11-21-2006, 09:36 AM
Funny how people want to "not" deal with color but when it reflects on them, color is an issue. We have a conflict over the "hue" of the indians. The indians were either black or brown before the mixing of caucasian blood. It is true that while standing in the sun, some indians would appear to have a "reddish" color to them, as it is still true for people with a bronze hue to them in this day and time. What we see today; the appearance of indians, isn't the same as before the whiteman invaded their home.

And the "origins" of the indians is not in north or south america, it's in asia/africa. Oral traditions, that's how they past down their history, reveal all life started in the east according to their oral traditions.

WARPATH
11-21-2006, 10:05 AM
Funny how people want to "not" deal with color but when it reflects on them, color is an issue. We have a conflict over the "hue" of the indians. The indians were either black or brown before the mixing of caucasian blood. It is true that while standing in the sun, some indians would appear to have a "reddish" color to them, as it is still true for people with a bronze hue to them in this day and time. What we see today; the appearance of indians, isn't the same as before the whiteman invaded their home.

And the "origins" of the indians is not in north or south america, it's in asia/africa. Oral traditions, that's how they past down their history, reveal all life started in the east according to their oral traditions.

Suddenley everybody's an expert. I think you need brush up on your oral tradition.........oh wait, your a white guy, so nobody told you shit.

Black Man
11-21-2006, 10:42 AM
Suddenley everybody's an expert. I think you need brush up on your oral tradition.........oh wait, your a white guy, so nobody told you shit.

Everything has been told to white people, including your history. And it doesn't take an expert to simply look at a person and see what "hue" they are. Are you denying that indians are not black or brown?

Yasir Allah
11-21-2006, 04:41 PM

Peace God

I said the same thing when I saw it. The reason is this....THESE WHITE PEOPLE LOVE THE GODS!!!

They want to be down soooo bad, they listen Wu-Tang and are like "wow that was deep" "what is he talking about". Then when they find out what it is it's like well...I want to be God why do I have to be devil!

Then it's a love/hate relationship because they love the knowledge, and the wisdom but they don't want to accept themselves as devil.

This is the reason people post dumb stuff like "RZA is not 5% anymore, he grew out of that" they don't want to accept that all those times they heard devil in a wu-tang song they were talking about the white man.

And despite what they want to believe RZA STILL ALWAYS ROCKS HIS UNIVERSAL FLAG!!!!

LMAO!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

PEACE

Black Man
11-21-2006, 05:08 PM
Peace God

I said the same thing when I saw it. The reason is this....THESE WHITE PEOPLE LOVE THE GODS!!!

They want to be down soooo bad, they listen Wu-Tang and are like "wow that was deep" "what is he talking about". Then when they find out what it is it's like well...I want to be God why do I have to be devil!

Then it's a love/hate relationship because they love the knowledge, and the wisdom but they don't want to accept themselves as devil.

This is the reason people post dumb stuff like "RZA is not 5% anymore, he grew out of that" they don't want to accept that all those times they heard devil in a wu-tang song they were talking about the white man.

And despite what they want to believe RZA STILL ALWAYS ROCKS HIS UNIVERSAL FLAG!!!!

LMAO!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

PEACE

I hear you. White people do love the knowledge and wisdom, but they don't want to be themselves, they want to be god, and can you blame them?

Before you co-sign somebody, make sure you know who you're co-signing because that person might not be who you think they are.

Members of the wu that people I respect co-sign...(they actually have some type of relationship outside of music)

Rza(I here different things about rza from different gods)
Gza(said from his own mouth that he's not part of the nge, but is still justice)
Masta Killa

WARPATH
11-21-2006, 05:11 PM
Everything has been told to white people, including your history. And it doesn't take an expert to simply look at a person and see what "hue" they are. Are you denying that indians are not black or brown?

Not at all. You make a valid point, but I know enough from my own culture to spot bullshit in history books.

Sicka than aidZ
11-21-2006, 05:12 PM

hi nakhi whatz good man? awwww shit u might ,might,might,might be up for a mia award brotha man cuz the corp definantly missin yo ass. peace

snapple
11-21-2006, 06:57 PM
so is this the muslim thread?

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
11-22-2006, 09:15 AM
hi nakhi whatz good man? awwww shit u might ,might,might,might be up for a mia award brotha man cuz the corp definantly missin yo ass. peace

wow I did not know I was missed.......

yea I been a little busy and to be honest I really do not have time for some of the b.s. rhetoric that goes on on this site but thanks for the love

Ultimate Fist
11-22-2006, 09:29 PM
I was wondering, why are the 5% so secretive? You guys are always paranoid of putting the lessons online but on the other hand you let rappers rap about them all day. What's up with that.

LHX
11-22-2006, 10:28 PM
from what i can gather - its 2 reasons:

1. there is still a feeling of a bond between people who share 'secret knowledge'

2. literally, knowledge in the wrong people's hands can be destructive to that person - a lot of systems of belief make reference to 'those who go thru the door before they are prepared' - its trial by fire

the silencer
11-22-2006, 10:32 PM
question for 5%ers..

is there anyplace i cood actually read the lessons? or read a deep breakdown of the Supreme Mathematics..

cuz even tho i aint a 5er and i kinda disagree with some of the principles....the math of knowledge, wisdom, understanding---all the way to born, cypher has become a foundation for me....it just naturally pops into my head when im looking at or studying somethin or tryin to explain somethin...

but, ill be honest, the first and only time ive read about that stuff was in the Manual..

LHX
11-22-2006, 10:37 PM
links are posted in this forum somewhere

the silencer
11-22-2006, 10:39 PM
sigh..

i guess i gota roll up my sleeves and start diggin thru the monstrous pile of 5% threads that have appeared on here recently..

7EL7
11-22-2006, 10:59 PM
Just like Hip Hop, The Nation is misunderstood but so popular

Kephrem
11-24-2006, 04:58 PM
lol @ popular. With who? Kids from Denmark?

wise the dumb
11-24-2006, 08:27 PM
I was wondering, why are the 5% so secretive? You guys are always paranoid of putting the lessons online but on the other hand you let rappers rap about them all day. What's up with that.

there are no secrets.. 120 can be found online. but the thing about it is you could have 120 in your posetion but without an o.g going through the lessons with you step by step you'll never understand. i got my lessons when i was 15 and nobody went through it with me until i was lik 17 and it made no sense to me before then. i just memorized it without fully understanding it. if i had the link to 120 id post it here right now but i forgot it.

Aboriginal God
12-09-2006, 02:17 AM
if u where a person not from the middle east or europe and had ur culture stripped of u and replaced by either the teachings of the bible or the koran u would understand the posion he is talkin about.

Kephrem
12-09-2006, 05:05 AM

Imperial1
12-09-2006, 09:41 PM
so is this the muslim thread?

Is the discussion about muslims or five percenters? *insert whistling icon*

Imperial1

Mad Axes
12-09-2006, 11:26 PM
hahaha cmon ... as if they really know anything about mathematics hahaha

Sicka than aidZ
12-10-2006, 12:40 AM
hahaha cmon ... as if they really know anything about mathematics hahaha

dont u think maybe we should learn or what, no disrespect

ol dirty abbot
12-10-2006, 03:31 AM
The European (white) mans own teachings on (i.e. their twisting of) the Bible was and still is the poison, not the words within the Bible itself.

how did "white man" twist the bible. I aint challenging you just posing a question that i would like you to answer for me. From whut I know of how the bible was put together it was from scriptures floating around at the time about the life of Jesus from 40ad to about 140ad and someone compiled them cut out some gospels like the gospel of judes and took this as the basic foundation of Christianity. I understand that the scriptures that were taken were probably easier to mold a religion around however I dont understand how this is poison? Can you please explain this to me with no anger or insults I am not challenging your opinion just want an explination of the statement you made

Mad Axes
12-10-2006, 09:43 AM
seems to me that mathematics is just a term they use, i highly doubt they study complex equations ... im not sayin no 5%er ever did, but im talkin bout followers of today

7EL7
12-10-2006, 09:53 AM
seems to me that mathematics is just a term they use, i highly doubt they study complex equations ... im not sayin no 5%er ever did, but im talkin bout followers of today

how has mathematicians helped feed the oppressed what they need to stomp out their oppressors ?

Kephrem
12-11-2006, 12:23 AM

supremecharma
12-11-2006, 01:24 AM
oh not this old chestnut again. whenever i come on here its all i ever hear.

ol dirty abbot
12-11-2006, 04:55 AM
I'm speaking about the poison taught by so-called white people when they were enslaving and murdering the so-called black and native americans.

oh american history. oh yeah black people got fucked over by that shit then its funny to me that um blacks in america hate hitler hate nazi's hated the segregation and apathied (spelling probably not right) in South Africa and then they sing the national anthem of u.s. about land of the free. lol. they went from slavery to, lets keep em out of sight by making em live in ghettos, and inflicting their mental with guns drugs and shit. now from whut i can see, black people in america may dislike whites but they kill other blacks... they seem to have lost like the kinship of each other. white power's in u.s. have done a great job of making people feel as though they cant get up and stand up and rise outta shit. and thats not a compliment, its the truth.

Black Man
12-12-2006, 09:14 AM

What complex equations are you talking about? And what use would those complex equations be for what they 5% are striving to do?

the silencer
12-13-2006, 12:00 AM
this has been buggin me lately..

why do i hear 5%ers always refer to the human brain as bein 6 or 7 ounces (6 for the whites, 7 for the blacks)????

an adult human brain weighs like 3 fuckin pounds!

i wonder where did they get that shit from and how come nobody within has stepped up and said "we shoodnt say that stuff anymore, it makes no sense.."

Black Man
12-13-2006, 11:37 AM
this has been buggin me lately..

why do i hear 5%ers always refer to the human brain as bein 6 or 7 ounces (6 for the whites, 7 for the blacks)????

an adult human brain weighs like 3 fuckin pounds!

i wonder where did they get that shit from and how come nobody within has stepped up and said "we shoodnt say that stuff anymore, it makes no sense.."

Are you part of the 5%?

Dirk Daring
12-13-2006, 03:22 PM
ALLAH(Clarence Smith) had us study from the teachings of Prophet W.D. Fard Muhammad and our mesenger the Honorable EliJah Muhammad it is from their teachings that teach that the Black, Brown or Yellow Man's brain weighs 7 1/2ounces.

FYI those are lessons it did not say that it was the truth but things that we the human family of the planet earth must learn.

and yes in most ciphers Gods and Earths do question that said lesson and other lessons in 120, I was told that the Lessons can easily be changed that is why it is considered the worst part (to me that is). but that being the Original Man having 7 1/2 ounces of brain is more on a mental stage than it to be taken literal. 7 symbolises God, but it also symbolises Man because Man is 1/2 and 1/2 one part good another part evil that is how man functions just like the yin and the yang one attitude compliments the other that makes it complete. but then again that is how I see it.

Black Man
12-13-2006, 06:09 PM
ALLAH(Clarence Smith) had us study from the teachings of Prophet W.D. Fard Muhammad and our mesenger the Honorable EliJah Muhammad it is from their teachings that teach that the Black, Brown or Yellow Man's brain weighs 7 1/2ounces.

FYI those are lessons it did not say that it was the truth but things that we the human family of the planet earth must learn.

and yes in most ciphers Gods and Earths do question that said lesson and other lessons in 120, I was told that the Lessons can easily be changed that is why it is considered the worst part (to me that is). but that being the Original Man having 7 1/2 ounces of brain is more on a mental stage than it to be taken literal. 7 symbolises God, but it also symbolises Man because Man is 1/2 and 1/2 one part good another part evil that is how man functions just like the yin and the yang one attitude compliments the other that makes it complete. but then again that is how I see it.

If it's not the truth then what is it?

Questioning a lesson and understanding a lesson, is that the same thing?

Are you 5%?

LHX
12-13-2006, 06:12 PM
questioning a lesson is like checking to see if you are about to walk on quicksand

if you are sufficiently convinced, then you will step on the ground

until then, who would prevent you from questioning a lesson?
somebody who wants you to drown?

Dirk Daring
12-13-2006, 10:01 PM
Truth are actual what? facts

Lessons are things that one must what? learn in order for them to what? understand.

Questioning is to seek knowledge on any said subject to get it straighten

Who are the 5% of this poor part of the planet earth? ans. they are the poor righteous teachers who do not believe in the 10% and who is all wise and know who the true and living god is and teach that the true and living god is the son of man, the supreme being Black Man from Asia who teaches freedom justice and Equality to all the Human families here on the planet earth other wise known as Civilized people ALSO Moslem and Moslem Sons.

Man and the Blackman is the True and Living God

the 5% are the Moslem and Moslem Sons

Yes I am part of the 5% but I am a Black Man 100% a Civilize person

the silencer
12-13-2006, 10:24 PM
thanks for the response DD..

and Black Man is an idiot...im sorry i just have to say it

Black Man
12-14-2006, 09:56 AM
Truth are actual what? facts

Lessons are things that one must what? learn in order for them to what? understand.

Questioning is to seek knowledge on any said subject to get it straighten

Who are the 5% of this poor part of the planet earth? ans. they are the poor righteous teachers who do not believe in the 10% and who is all wise and know who the true and living god is and teach that the true and living god is the son of man, the supreme being Black Man from Asia who teaches freedom justice and Equality to all the Human families here on the planet earth other wise known as Civilized people ALSO Moslem and Moslem Sons.

Man and the Blackman is the True and Living God

the 5% are the Moslem and Moslem Sons

Yes I am part of the 5% but I am a Black Man 100% a Civilize person

The 5% is not a population but a group of people with a certain state of mind the reflects the quality and characteristics of the degree(what you wrote in the above), on this part of the planet.

It was Allah the Father who took it upon himself to accept the responsibility (1964) (being 5% is accepting a certain responsibility) of raising a nation and a family and effecting change which showed his power of one being an original man, and effectively using the land, manpower, and resources that are capable of being produced on fertile land.

HANZO
12-14-2006, 10:14 AM
how comes no one in africa chats about being a 5% muslim???? i aint heard a man from nigeria talk about their prophet being the honourable Elijah Muhammed.

Black Man
12-14-2006, 10:20 AM
how comes no one in africa chats about being a 5% muslim???? i aint heard a man from nigeria talk about their prophet being the honourable Elijah Muhammed.

I've never heard anybody refer to themselves as a 5% muslim in america.

HANZO
12-14-2006, 10:24 AM

well i aint heard it in europe to and i doubt theres any in asia so theres no such thing then.

Black Man
12-14-2006, 10:55 AM
well i aint heard it in europe to and i doubt theres any in asia so theres no such thing then.

The 5% teaching is global.

Dirk Daring
12-14-2006, 01:55 PM
5% do refer to a population that is the total population of people here on the planet earth who are civilized

5% is the total population of people who are Moslems,

5% is the total population of people who do not believe that God is a Spook that cannot be seen by the physical eye

5% is the total population of people who are all wise and truely know who the true and living god is and teach that the True and LIving God is a MAN

5% is the total population of people who teaches show and prove Freedom Justice and Equality

when dealing with % you are dealing with the whole, the populus and probably, percenatages if there are any mathematicians and flat out lunk head could figure this out

a Population is a group of people.

once again out of 100% of the total population only 5% of the total population know what is going on (i.e.).

there is no such thing as a 5% Moslem a Muslim or Moslem is one who submits to the will of what? Allah (swt) out of 100% of the people here on the planet earth who are really in submission to ALLAH's will to be righteous and live peaceful (think about that) this is an example) if we had to use finite mathematics?

another example out of 100% of the people in Law Enforcement what is the total population of Law Enforcement personnel actually treat individuals just and equal?

ONe cannot get further in the lessons if no one was at least paying attention in their math classes or even try to advance to more complex subjects in mathematics that deals with statistics

What is the percentage of people actually living in accords to the Law?

Dirk Daring
12-14-2006, 02:06 PM
in fact that what this deals with statistics

remember 5% of the population are not just refering to Moslems, but are referring to Civilized people, those who teach Freedom, Justice and Equality to all the human families on the planet earth.

Civilized do not make one a moslem

a Moslem do not mean that they teach the the true and living God is a Man

Civilized people do make them righteous people or Poor righteous Teachers

A True and Living God do not mean that He is all wise and righteous, that is just mans nature

Gods are Born Gods cannot be made, Earths are born Earths cannot be made

Civilization can be made, Righteousness can be made but there are things that cannot be taught like being a Man you either have it or you dont, just plain and simple.

snapple
12-14-2006, 03:26 PM

really? that shit is pretty popular i knew about it before i even listend to wu-tang...well it was popular, i don't think the youth has any form of faith at all these days....

tekunique
12-14-2006, 03:42 PM
when one of my best friends came out of jail back in 94... he was mad influenced by 5%ers in there..lol he didnt eat red meat, no caffeine n shit like that...lasted about a good season tops..lol

Black Man
12-14-2006, 04:28 PM
5% do refer to a population that is the total population of people here on the planet earth who are civilized

5% is the total population of people who are Moslems,

5% is the total population of people who do not believe that God is a Spook that cannot be seen by the physical eye

5% is the total population of people who are all wise and truely know who the true and living god is and teach that the True and LIving God is a MAN

5% is the total population of people who teaches show and prove Freedom Justice and Equality

when dealing with % you are dealing with the whole, the populus and probably, percenatages if there are any mathematicians and flat out lunk head could figure this out

a Population is a group of people.

once again out of 100% of the total population only 5% of the total population know what is going on (i.e.).

there is no such thing as a 5% Moslem a Muslim or Moslem is one who submits to the will of what? Allah (swt) out of 100% of the people here on the planet earth who are really in submission to ALLAH's will to be righteous and live peaceful (think about that) this is an example) if we had to use finite mathematics?

another example out of 100% of the people in Law Enforcement what is the total population of Law Enforcement personnel actually treat individuals just and equal?

ONe cannot get further in the lessons if no one was at least paying attention in their math classes or even try to advance to more complex subjects in mathematics that deals with statistics

What is the percentage of people actually living in accords to the Law?

Can you show and prove that 5% of the total population are civilized, muslims, do not believe that God is a Spook that cannot be seen by the physical eye, who are all wise and truely know who the true and living god is and teach that the True and LIving God is a MAN, who teaches show and prove Freedom Justice and Equality?

supremecharma
12-15-2006, 12:31 AM
:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

supremecharma
12-15-2006, 12:32 AM

because they dont believe that shit - most of africa is Christian. Thank God

supremecharma
12-15-2006, 12:33 AM
really? that shit is pretty popular i knew about it before i even listend to wu-tang...well it was popular, i don't think the youth has any form of faith at all these days....

course he has, he just dont wanna lose face. :lmao:

supremecharma
12-15-2006, 12:36 AM
The 5% teaching is global.

maybe one day people might start hearing about it. it might get as big as Christianity if your lucky. but i very much doubt it.

damn you got me laughing so hard right now....

Gspot
12-22-2006, 10:09 AM
I heard %5 Nation teachings is not just for Black people ıts also for Asiatics(a.k.a. Mid-East a.k.a. Black Asia) is that true?

Black Man
12-22-2006, 10:13 AM
I heard %5 Nation teachings is not just for Black people ıts also for Asiatics(a.k.a. Mid-East a.k.a. Black Asia) is that true?

They are for everybody. There is a member of every "race" in the nge including white people.

The nation of gods and earths is neither pro black nor anti white.

Black people are asiatic.

Gawd
12-22-2006, 10:32 AM
because they dont believe that shit - most of africa is Christian. Thank God

The Majority yes...maybe 58%.....then the rest Muslim and Indidgenous beliefs.

7EL7
12-22-2006, 11:05 AM
They are for everybody. There is a member of every "race" in the nge including white people.

The nation of gods and earths is neither pro black nor anti white.

Black people are asiatic.

lmao

Since When ?

Gspot
12-22-2006, 12:33 PM
lmao

Since When ?

Whites too? Man come on!! i know its for asiatics but whites!!? its just fo asians and blacks i guess

Black Man
12-22-2006, 12:53 PM
Whites too? Man come on!! i know its for asiatics but whites!!? its just fo asians and blacks i guess

I know of some personally. There's white people in the nation of gods and earths older than most people if not all the people on the forum.

7EL7
12-22-2006, 01:29 PM
would be funny to hear them recite Question and answer # 2

Kephrem
12-22-2006, 04:57 PM

Black Man
12-22-2006, 05:16 PM
That there would be *any* straight up caucasians in that organization (which you apparently wern't aware of) is what's funny.

Why do you find it funny?

7EL7
12-22-2006, 06:43 PM
lmao

Since When ?

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2675/realbufferingkg5.jpg

Kephrem
12-22-2006, 07:35 PM

Sicka than aidZ
12-22-2006, 08:30 PM
blackz arent my natural born enemy, what kinda stupid shit is that? speak for yourself dog

Kephrem
12-22-2006, 09:54 PM

L~>1<~NKS
12-22-2006, 10:09 PM
Imma git in this one soon...

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-27-2007, 01:37 PM
I know of some personally. There's white people in the nation of gods and earths older than most people if not all the people on the forum.

yea he is right...

there is one in particular

Azreal.....

is his righteous name

Justice
01-27-2007, 02:14 PM
how is azreal in the nation of gods and earths if he is not a god or earth?

Justice
01-27-2007, 02:16 PM
that fools the janitor at allah school in mecca fyi.

froth
01-27-2007, 02:16 PM
isnt azreal a name of one of the watchers from the book of enoch

Justice
01-27-2007, 02:22 PM

and for those who dont know ASIA is PANGEA. go read a book. at one time this whole earths LAND mass was called ASIA therefore we are BLACK people from ASIA no matter where your ansestors came from. it has nothing to do with yellow asians. dont listen to anything WHITE man says cause he's just trying to confuse muhfuckaz. dudes in YC.

Justice
01-27-2007, 02:27 PM
isnt azreal a name of one of the watchers from the book of enoch

azreal is a fallen angel.. a devil.

froth
01-27-2007, 02:29 PM
yeah i was about to say what a lame ass name to pick if youre nge, might as well call yourself Ba'al

Gspot
01-28-2007, 05:32 AM

Fallen Angel ma ass...Where do you learned from? cartoons?

Azreal is an angel who is responsible for taking lifes...

CEITEDMOFO
01-29-2007, 04:17 AM
JESUS WAS CHINESE
http://www.travel-to-corfu.com/gallery_images/119.jpg

Black Man
01-29-2007, 01:45 PM

do you know azreal?

Black Man
01-29-2007, 01:47 PM
how is azreal in the nation of gods and earths if he is not a god or earth?

Because Allah said he was.

Black Man
01-29-2007, 01:48 PM
that fools the janitor at allah school in mecca fyi.

Now you should stop spreading lies, that's devilishment. There is no "janitor" at allah school in mecca.

Justice
01-29-2007, 04:21 PM
yes ive been to allah school in mecca i met azreal he IS the janitor there. im not lieng what would you know? azreal is the angel of death, death is symbolic to the white man, azreal is a fallen angel a devil. thats why he called himself azreal. ask him yourself and hed tell you he is a devil. he aint god. so he cant be in the nation of GODS and earths. he is 5%. there is a difference you savage. but im done here but your a devil therfore by nature you do devilshment. im a black man i could never do what you do like you do. im not lieng. peace.

Black Man
01-29-2007, 04:30 PM
yes ive been to allah school in mecca i met azreal he IS the janitor there. im not lieng what would you know? azreal is the angel of death, death is symbolic to the white man, azreal is a fallen angel a devil. thats why he called himself azreal. ask him yourself and hed tell you he is a devil. he aint god. so he cant be in the nation of GODS and earths. he is 5%. there is a difference you savage. but im done here but your a devil therfore by nature you do devilshment. im a black man i could never do what you do like you do. im not lieng. peace.

He is not the janitor. There is no janitor. You are telling lies on that man.

Alesco
01-29-2007, 04:36 PM
Time out

Ultimate Fist
02-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Now I've never been over to the academy but from the picture I've seen of it, it looks pretty small. If it's big, maybe it's just the way they photograph it. But from what I've seen I dont think it would need a janitor.

Dirk Daring
02-05-2007, 01:18 PM
Peace

and yes there are white five percenters

Black Man
02-05-2007, 01:41 PM
i consider myself 5%. im definatly not the 10 or 85.

Who is the 5%? And whats the difference between the 5% from the 10% and 85%?