PDA

View Full Version : What is Love?

snapple
11-10-2006, 11:27 AM
i mean between a man and a woman of course, have you ever been in love, how would you explain it? can you experience it without the element of sex?

Gawd
11-10-2006, 11:28 AM
sex tops it off.....i think you can experience love b4 sex tho.....

Visionz
11-10-2006, 11:30 AM
It's when the thought of hurting someone bothers you so much it keeps you from doin all that dogged-out shit you would normally pull.

snapple
11-10-2006, 11:34 AM
^^wow, for real? hahaha damn....well what if you dont wanna do that dogged out shit, you wanna change your ways, and preserve something new thats really nice and natural, but you still reallly realllly wanna have sex /w her cause she's fine ; cause you know.. youre human.... do you "run it" or should you wait for her to initiate the physical shit

Visionz
11-10-2006, 11:39 AM
Just whatever comes natural man. Don't think a girl won't bounce for holding out too long. They think more like men than they let onto sometimes.

Gawd
11-10-2006, 11:39 AM
woman hardy initiate anything they wanna see you be a man and do it yourself. they want to see that you want it enough to try for it.

snapple
11-10-2006, 11:42 AM
Just whatever comes natural man. Don't think a girl won't bounce for holding out too long. They think more like men than they let onto sometimes.

woooord chea chea hahaha eric unseen you are a smart dude a ridiculois fear..if youve both been threw a lot of dramatic shit and failed relationships there should be no rush right if shorty is for real she'll stick around untill it's natural like you said..and for REAL on the second part, females can be more G then a lot of dudes

Visionz
11-10-2006, 11:48 AM
woooord chea chea hahaha eric unseen you are a smart dude a ridiculois fear....and for REAL on the second part, females can be more G then a lot of dudeshaha word, I guess age brings wisdom.

onna side note, you ever seen your one of your boys gettin played like a dummy but won't listen to anybody when they try to tell 'em? Some dudes get straight mesmerized by the pussy.

Oztradamus
11-10-2006, 11:49 AM
A Classic 90's dance song..

snapple
11-10-2006, 11:53 AM
haha word, I guess age brings wisdom.

onna side note, you ever seen your one of your boys gettin played like a dummy but won't listen to anybody when they try to tell 'em? Some dudes get straight mesmerized by the pussy.

hahaha nah not any of my close boys, but ive seen it before, like i said some females are straight up Gs and can work it.

Visionz
11-10-2006, 12:03 PM
Dude, let me tell you bout this one chick. She's married to a dude in the army when she meets my homeboy. Her ass in a regular-ass conversation is droppin how she's already planned out how she's gonna spend the money if he dies in combat!! See her in the club and she's doing her best impression of a fucking pinball.

I'm tellin my homeboy, look man, have your fun or whatever but this ain't no kinda bitch you wanna take home to mom's. And he's hearin it, not just from me but from everybody. She's also racist. Dropped enough N-bombs directed at another homie of mine, he ends up spitting in her face (I'll save you from the details) so anyways what's he end up doing?

Marrying the bitch. That's beyond some G shit man. It's on a whole new level.

snapple
11-10-2006, 12:08 PM
yea hahaha thats some cold shit, your son was blinded for real, hope she rode it like a pro at least, most females who behave like that can. hope your boy at least would bust in her mouth without telling that dirty bitch. LOL hahahah i can't belive he married her though, thats a damn shame....well he better be having some crazy sex at least cause im guessing thats what the entire relationship is based on for him at least....is wifey a honkey?

yea hitting the club would be a good test, shorty claims to be denying mad dudes, but who knows you can never really trust what a female says no matter how true they seem..especially when theyre young have style and look real good. actions speak louder then words females can talk all day. actually hitting the club would be an amazing idea, plus the consumtion of alchoaul always make females more agressive and their true colors can come out they can't think, if she wanted to drink of course....

Visionz
11-10-2006, 12:15 PM
I don't really be knowin about their sex life. I hope he's doin her extra nasty. That whole situation's fucked. Top it off, he works on an oil rig out on the ocean so he's gone two weeks at a time. I give it 5 years tops before he comes home and someone else is takin care of his bizness.

But yeah alcohol is always a good idea. Gets the pesky inhibitions out the way. Just don't let her get too fucked up to where she's all sloppy drunk. That'll have you playin babysitter all night but you know even then that's the kind of situation where u come out lookin like a hero. I still wouldn't suggest it thou. haha

Strange Fruit
11-10-2006, 12:45 PM
i think i'ma come in the defence of women here,,,
lol

not all women take advantage of their men when they fall
too hard.

see, the women who usually do crazy shit like the things
mentioned above have been hurt before, or have seen
their girlfriends getting hurt and have decided to hurt
men before it happens to them.

yes men, you drive them to it.
well, most of the time.

Inspectah_Dirk
11-10-2006, 12:49 PM
You know that feeling you get when u are hungry and eat a BigMac?
Well, it's nothing like that.

Skellington
11-10-2006, 12:54 PM
Sex has nothing to do with love, you can have sex whenever you want without having to love the other. I'm sure lots of people know what I'm talking about except the kids.
But it's a fact, how many people on here had sex with someone...randomly, you picked up somwhere, a quicky u know....where's the love??

VDB-King
11-11-2006, 10:54 AM
- What's it like, Ron?
- The intimate times?
Outta sight, my man!
No. The other thing. Love.
Yeah. What is that?
Well, it's tough to explain.
- l think l was in love once.
- Really, what was her name?
l don't remember.
That's not a good start, but keep going.
She was Brazilian. Or Chinese, or something weird. l met her in the bathroom of a K-mart, and we made out for hours. Then we parted ways, never to see each other again.
l'm pretty sure that's not love.
Damn it!
l love... carpet. l love desk.
Are you just looking at things in the office and saying you love them?
l love lamp.
Do you really love the lamp, or are you saying it because you saw it?
l love lamp! l love lamp.
You really want to know what love is?
- Yeah.
- Yes, tell us.
More than anything in the world.
Well, it's really quite simple. lt's kind of like...
? Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight ?
? Gonna grab some afternoon delight ?
? My motto's always been ''When it's right, it's right'' ?
? Why wait until the middle of a cold, dark night ?
? When everything's a little clearer in the light of day ?
? And we know the night ?
? ls always gonna be there anyway? ?
? Thinkin' of you's working up my appetite ?
? Lookin' forward to a little afternoon delight ?
? Rubbin' sticks and stones together make the sparks ignite ?
? And the thought of lovin' you is getting so exciting ?
? Sky rockets in flight ?
- ? Boo! ?
- ? Afternoon delight... ?
- Whoop!
- You guys have it, l think.
? Afternoon delight. ?
l don't know, Ron. That sounds kinda crazy.
Sounds like you have mental problems, man.
- Yeah, you got mental problems, man.
- Yeah, he really does.
Man.
? Afternoon delight. ?
- Wanna make a phone call.
- Freshen this up.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
11-11-2006, 11:21 AM
A Classic 90's dance song..

lol